Emperor's love || Taehyung

Galing kay Hyli_ji-ah

I know and i believe you. In the first time i am starting to like him, i didn't know it will end up being him... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
The End

Chapter 4

46 1 0
Galing kay Hyli_ji-ah

Song for this chapter

You got it - VEDO

Monday. I walk through the hallway by myself and my bodyguards stay on the parking lot, as i walk in the long hallway i receives lots of look mostly girls, and about to those boys they just glance at me.

I landed on 11th floor where my class, politics is, i step out of the elevator and walk before i twist the door open.

"Good morning Mr.Kim, you may now take your seats" Professor once said and i nodded and made my way to the in front seats.

The class started and Mr.Adam our professor in politics discuss about the politics on how to it works and show us the importance and specially on how to be part of politics.

"Like Mr.Kim from an empire family, he's a prince and soon to be the emperor" Mr.Adam said and pointed me.

"His family are the one ruling this country and that's the example of being in politics" Professor said and i feel all their eyes on me.

"It may be tiring but if you all want to be part of politics all of you should sacrifice before getting the power that all wanted" Professor said and walk around the room.

"And we all know that the near future Prince Kim will be the great and smart to rule our country" Mr.Adam patted my back and look to me and i lick my lips, and a knock delivered to the room.

"Come in" Mr.Adam said, a student or should i say a girl student enter inside our room and she look around before her eyes falls on me.

Seo Y/n.

"Ms.Seo, what can i do for you?" Mr.Adam asked, she adverted her eyes and look to male professor.

"Uhm, sorry for the interrupt but our principal Mrs.Laurier set a meeting to all the professor, and she wants you Mr.Adam to be there at the meeting" Y/n said and sealed her lips while waiting for a response.

Mr.Adam look at his wrist watch before looking at us.

"Since its already 11:49 and 11 minutes till the break so I'll let all of you to have a early break, so class dismissed and see you all tomorrow" Mr.Adam announce and gather all his books and boxes lying on the floor.

Y/n bow at Mr.Adam before leaving when professor stops her.

"Ms.Seo can you help me to bring these 4 boxes down to the teachers lounge?" Professor asked and she turn her back.

"Uhh, sure why not" She said and i stood up from my seats after heading outside leading to the elevator.

Gladly the elevator was no one other than me, the door is about to shut when a hand forces it to open.

Mr.Adam enter following Y/n on her side who's holding 4 box, i step aside and let them, i look to the reflection of the elevator to see she's is struggling to hold the 4 boxes and i look to see Mr.Adam who's holding tons of books in his arms before the elevator closes.

"Mr.Kim if you don't mind, seems Ms.Seo is struggling can you help her to carry these boxes?" Mr.Adam asked and i turn to look at them, i met professor eyes before her eyes.

I nodded and lick my lips, i look at the 4 boxes she's carrying before taking the two, her face shown on sight removing two boxes from blocking her face.

These box are slightly heavy specially for a girl to carry, the elevator open and we landed on the lobby of the university.

We walk through the hallway and we follow Mr.Adam till we reach the teachers lounge, and we set down the boxes on the table.

"Thank you for the help Mr.Kim and Ms.Seo, have a great day" Mr.Adam said and she bow before we made our way out.

Silence takes between us as we stand outside of the teachers lounge, i look to her from my left side to see she's already looking at me.

"Thanks for the help" Y/n said and bow at me, i just look to her without giving any response nor emotions.

"No big deal" I said and she nodded and i made my way passing her presence.

After the lunch break ended, the elevator opens and i step out before walking the hallway, i enter my second which is Doctor of medicine to see all of them are here except.

To my team partner.

I sit down on my seats before taking out my books.

Y/n enter the class with a heavy breathe before looking around, she exhale maybe because she's not late.

"Good afternoon and sorry for being late, just got the meeting ended" Mrs.Hussein apologize.

They all nodded in acceptance before we start the class.

"So for the half month of march you all will be expecting nothing, no discussion but only a training" Professor said.

"Since all of you already have a pa—"

"Professor, does our partner for this month will be our partner until the end of our year?"A girl interrupted and asked Mrs.Hussein.

"Yes"

"I decided to make it a permanent team or partner until for the end of all year, so all of you will used to your partners and will won't be adjust" Mrs.Hussein stated, i look around to see all of them nodding and my eyes landed on Y/n who is writing, i chuckled silently before she lick her lips.

"So starting now all of you will not be attending this classroom until the end of march" Professor said and my classmate started to murmur.

"Why Professor?" A boy asked.

"All of you will having a training on your own without my teach, so stand up and started to made your way on the lobby and to the training area"

"Professor but how, we don't have any experience about this if you're not gonna teach us" A girl who asked earlier.

"Exactly learn on your own and its up all to you and your team to find a solution about this"

"So now packed up and we all meet on thursday afternoon, have a good day" Mrs.Hussein said before leaving the room.

All of my classmate stood up and i gather my books and also stand up, in just a minute the room is empty only me, i lick my lips and made my way outside before closing the lights and door.

Once i close it all i lift my head to the hallway to see my partner waiting.

"Lets go?" She asked and i look to her before nodding.

We walk to the hallway in silence passing lots of rooms with students classing, we enter the elevator before closing.

"Firstly we will go to Library area if its okay to you?" She asked and look on me.

"For what?" I asked and she gulp.

"We'll find a way on how to start the training, Mrs.Hussein said that its up to us on how we solve it"

"So the basic solution i think is to go to library area and find some tips, there's a bunch of book there about training as far as i know" She said and glance at me.

"The other team don't also have any idea so i heard they went straight to the training, so its better to go first in library before we proceed in training so that we have an idea on how to do it, right?" She asked and i look to her meeting her eyes and nodded.

I'm also thinking this way but i didn't know she has this way in her mind, smart i guess.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

879K 20.1K 29
⇒ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
190K 5.5K 56
Love is painful in two ways. It hurts to let go. It hurts to leave. ☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎ Each time I caught him staring at me, he would just smile a...
37.6K 1.8K 44
Meet Bangtan, international superstars, the pride of South Korea, the love and hope in the dark of many lives, the role model and celebrity crush of...
1.2K 32 30
I realize I can't like someone who doesn't even like me back. It's hurts to do that and you keep pushing me away, so you're free now. A sudden incide...