The Pokemon Maiden In Wonderl...

By anime_sweatheart45

Levy Prescott, Known for her travels in regions and the champion of kanto she now travels the world it catchi... More

πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Ώπš˜πš”πšŽπš–πš˜πš— π™ΌπšŠπš’πšπšŽπš—
π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšŽπš› π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—
𝙰 πšƒπš›πšŠπš’πš—πšŽπš›πšœ πšŠπš πšŠπš”πšŽπš—πš’πš—πš
πš†πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšπš‘πšŽ πš…πš’πš•πš•πšŠπš’πš—πšœ πšœπšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πš•!
𝙰 π™³πš’πšœπš–πš’πšœπšœπš’πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπš—πš”πš’πš—πš!
πšπšŽπšŒπš˜πš•πš•πšŽπšŒπšπš’πš—πš π™±πš•πšŠπš—πš”πš’πš—πš!
𝙰 π™Όπš˜πšŸπšŽ-π™Έπš— πš‚πšπš›πšžπšπšπš•πšŽ!
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Ώπš›πš’πš—πšŒπš’πš™πšŠπš•'𝚜 πšπšžπš•πšŽ!
𝙰 π™΅πš’πš›πšœπš-𝚍𝚊𝚒 𝚝𝚘 πš›πšŽπš–πšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš›!
𝙰 π™ΌπšžπšπšžπšŠπš• π™°πšπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš—!
π™Ώπšžπš—πš’πšœπš‘πš–πšŽπš—πš π™³πšžπšŒπš”πš’πš—πš!
Paldea Suprise!!!
𝙰 πšƒπš›πšŠπš’πš—πšŽπš›'𝚜 πš—πš˜πš 𝚜𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚒!
π™Όπš’πš›πš›πš˜πš› πš–πš’πš›πš›πš˜πš› πš˜πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πš πšŠπš•πš•, πšπšŠπš”πšŽ 𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚘 πš πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšπšŽπš–πšœ πšŠπš›πšŽ!
π™±πšŽπš πšŠπš›πšŽ π™Ύπš πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™·πšžπš—πšπšŽπš π™²πš˜πšŠπš• π™Όπš’πš—πšŽπšœ!
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Ώπš•πšŠπš— πšπš˜πš πšŠπš›πšπšœ πšπš‘πšŽ π™ΆπšŽπš–!
𝟹, 𝟸, 𝟷! πšƒπšŠπš”πšŽ 𝟸 πš’πšœ 𝚊 𝚐𝚘!
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™±πšŠπšπšπš•πšŽ π™Έπšœ π™΅πš’πš—πšŠπš•πš•πš’ π™ΎπšŸπšŽπš›!
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™΄πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 π™½πšŽπš  π™±πšŽπšπš’πš—πš—πš’πš—πš?
π™±πš’πš›πšπš‘πšπšŠπš’ πš‚πš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŠπš•: πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Ώπš˜πš”πšŽπš–πš˜πš— π™ΌπšŠπš’πšπšŽπš—πšœ π™Έπš—πšπšŽπš›πšŸπš’πšŽπš !
πŸŒΉπ™°πš›πšŒ 𝟷: πšƒπš‘πšŽ 𝚁𝚎𝚍-𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎 πšƒπš’πš›πšŠπš—πš: π™²πš›πš’ π™Έπš— πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš†πš˜πš˜πšπšœ
πŸŒΉπ™°πš›πšŒ 𝟷: πšƒπš‘πšŽ 𝚁𝚎𝚍-𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎 πšƒπš’πš›πšŠπš—πš: 𝙰 π™Όπš’πšœπšπšŽπš›πš’πš˜πšžπšœ π™³πš›πšŽπšŠπš–?
πŸŒΉπ™°πš›πšŒ 𝟷: πšƒπš‘πšŽ 𝚁𝚎𝚍-𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎 πšƒπš’πš›πšŠπš—πš: π™°πšŒπšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšƒπšŠπš›πš πšƒπš‘πšŽπš’πš!
πŸŒΉπ™°πš›πšŒ 𝟷: πšƒπš‘πšŽ 𝚁𝚎𝚍-𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎 πšƒπš’πš›πšŠπš—πš: πš†πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšπš‘πšŽ πšπšŠπš–πšœπš‘πšŠπšŒπš”πš•πšŽ π™³πš˜πš›πš–!
πŸŒΉπ™°πš›πšŒ 𝟷: πšƒπš‘πšŽ 𝚁𝚎𝚍-𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎 πšƒπš’πš›πšŠπš—πš: π™ΆπšŠπš›πšπšŽπš— π™³πšŽπšŒπš˜πš›πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—!
πŸŒΉπ™°πš›πšŒ 𝟷: πšƒπš‘πšŽ 𝚁𝚎𝚍-𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎 πšƒπš’πš›πšŠπš—πš: π™»πšŽπš'𝚜 π™ΏπšŠπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜?
πŸŒΉπ™°πš›πšŒ 𝟷: πšƒπš‘πšŽ 𝚁𝚎𝚍-𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎 πšƒπš’πš›πšŠπš—πš: π™»πšŽπš πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™²πš•πšŠπšœπšœπšŽπšœ π™±πšŽπšπš’πš—!
πŸŒΉπ™°πš›πšŒ 𝟷: π™²πš‘πšŠπš˜πšœ πšŠπš—πš π™»πšžπš—πšŒπš‘πšƒπš’πš–πšŽ π™³πš˜πš›πš– πšπšžπšœπš‘!
πŸŒΉπ™°πš›πšŒ 𝟷: π™ΌπšŽπšŠπš•πšπš’πš–πšŽ πš‚πšπš˜πš›πš’ π™Άπš˜πš—πšŽ πš†πš›πš˜πš—πš?
πŸŒΉπ™°πš›πšŒ 𝟷: 𝙰 π™Ώπš•πšŠπš— πšŠπš—πš π™³πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ πšƒπš’πš–πšŽ?
πŸŒΉπ™°πš›πšŒ 𝟷: π™±πšŽπš πšŠπš›πšŽ, πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Ώπš’πš›πš˜πšŠπš›πšœ π™ΆπšŠπš›πšπšŽπš—?
πŸŒΉπ™°πš›πšŒ 𝟷: πšƒπšŠπš›πš π™±πšŠπš”πš’πš—πš, π™²πš›πšŽπšŠπš– π™³πšŽπš•πš’πšπš‘πš, π™΄πšπš π™³πš’πšœπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›, πšŠπš—πš πš‚πš‘πšŽπš•πš• πš‚πšπš˜πš•πšŽπš—?

π™΅πš›πš˜πš– π™ΆπšŠπš•πšŠπš› 𝚝𝚘 πš†πš˜πš—πšπšŽπš›πš•πšŠπš—πš

3.5K 87 7
By anime_sweatheart45

I don't own Twisted Wonderland or Pokémon,

I only own my OCS,

With that said

Happy reading~

"Ugh, this is so boring",

It was a sunny afternoon in the Galar region where the sun shone brightly in North Lake Miloch. There are a lot of Pokémon that reside in the wild area. Near the lake, a Pikachu was playing with the water happily feeling the splash on his face.

"Pika!" It yelped his name as it put its paws in the water. A brown little fox-like Pokémon appeared next to him and started eyeing the water curiously as well it sniffed the clear liquid before she got splashed "Eva!" She cried her name as she suddenly felt her dry fur get wet with water.

"Pikabehehe!" Pikachu cried laughing as he was the one who splashed water on his companion. Eevee huffed in irritation as she started to chase Pikachu trying to splash him with water but was running away squealing.

While these two were splashing and playing in the river their trainer was sitting on top of a rock near the lake holding a rod as she looked boringly at her reflection, she sighed and reeled in the hook as she looked at it in disappointment "This sucks. We're are all the water Pokémon?".

She sighed once again and threw the rod once again as two Pokémon got out of the small river and started to chase each other. You're probably wondering who the heck is this girl and the two adorable little Pokémon.

Levy Amber Prescott, originally was from the Kanto region before she started to travel. At 10 years old she started her journey; she was originally supposed to choose between 3 starter Pokémon.

Charmander the fire-type Pokémon,

Bulbasaur the Grass and Poison-type Pokémon,

And Squirtle the water-type Pokémon,

She could have chosen this Pokémon but she overslept and ended up with Pikachu which she doesn't regret at all. The little mouse Pokémon was hesitant to trust her at first but over time they got closer.

Along the way they meet Eevee who was badly hurt, it takes some time but Eevee instantly trusts her. Together all three of them won many battles and caught many Pokémon together.

And with that same bond, they were able to win and become the champion of the Kanto region,

Over time though it became kind of boring so over the years levy decided to start traveling and meeting new people and Pokémon; she was amazed at all the culture and the many varieties of different Pokémon.

Now she is 16 years old and continues her travels. She is currently in the Galar region waiting for a water Pokémon who wasn't biting anything.

"Augh! Why is it so empty!" She yelled through the sky, both Pikachu and Eevee were on top of each other and looked at their very frustrated trainer "There was a Gyarados just last week! And now the lake is empty!".

She slumped back down her right hand holding the rod while her left arm rested on her knees while she had her hand on her cheek "Man you think they would disappear if they see a human so quickly" she joked quietly to herself.

Both Eevee and Pikachu looked at each other before trotting next to their trainer. Levy didn't notice them until she felt something furry rubbing her arm, she flinched and looked under her arm to see the small brown-like creature smiling at her while wagging her tail and was wet from the water from the river.

"Eva!"

Levy then felt something jump on her shoulder as she yelped falling back a little, she turned back to see the yellow mouse on her shoulder smiling at her a little wet from the water from the river like Eevee.

"Pika pi!"

She looked at both her partners and smiled patting Eevee on her head and scratching Pikachu under his chin as they lined on her attention "Thanks guys I needed that" she said softly. She sighed once more but was more relaxed as the two Pokémon lay down next to her.

When they were now relaxed she suddenly felt the rod tugging she immediately looked up to see if she was seeing things wrong. Once again she saw the old tugging again "WAH!-It's moving!" She yelled quickly moving towards the rod the two Pokémon got out of the way as they followed their trainer.

She quickly grabbed the rod and started riling it up but the tug was so strong that she felt herself almost falling, Eevee and Pikachu saw this and grabbed onto her leg "AH! It's a big one!" She then started to pull back the rod since reeling it in was not working at all.

"Come on...!" She said struggling a bit with the rod as if she was playing tug war, she then gently held a tight grip and pushed it upwards.

The pull was so strong that she tumbled over the floor as both Pikachu and Eevee tumbled along with her. "W-we did it!" She said happily as both her partners called out their names happily agreeing with her.

"I wonder what we-oh?" She turned smiling but was suddenly taken back to see the one Pokemon she didn't expect to see... Magikarp.

All three stared at the flopping fish not expecting the strong pull from the rod would be the water-type Pokémon that only knows one move. Eevee and Pikachu looked at each then looking at up at their trainer in wonder.

"Well..." she said awkwardly. She got up and grabbed the flopping fish and smiled brightly "It's better than anything a suppose!", she thought brightly holding the Magikarp up happily.

Pikachu and Eevee of course celebrated with her jumping up and down as their cheers echoed through the forest.

While Magikarp... had his neutral face "...carp"

❧A little while later - In the Pokémon center

"All right Magikarp seems to be in perfect shape," a pink-haired lady named Nurse Joy said smiling as she came out from the sliding door with an Indeedee holding the said Pokémon's Pokeball "Dee!"

A little while ago, Levy, Pikachu, and Eevee were heading back to Motostoke's Pokémon center to get Magikarp all checked to see if he had any injuries or to get him checked out, luckily for the brunette, the fish Pokémon was perfectly healthy.

"Thank you very much!" Levy said smiling and bowing her head taking the Pokeball with her as Pikachu was in his usual spot on the left shoulder and Eevee resting on her right.

She then left the Pokémon center walked out and sighed "Phew I'm glad that's over with. Now how about we stay in the inn tonight" she said looking at her partners.

"Pika Pi!" Pikachu squeaked happily raising his paw and smiling at his owner. "Eva!" Eevee agreed with her companion and nodded her head in agreement.

"Haha, that sounds great!" She said happily as she started walking towards the elevator where she would go to the inn.

*NIEGGHHH*

She stopped in her tracks when she suddenly heard a loud neigh from nowhere she looked back but didn't see anything weird. She looked around to see if there were any Galarian Rapidash or Ponyta but didn't see any at all but smaller Pokémon and their trainers.

"Pika?"

"Eva?"

She snapped out of it when both her partners had their paws on her cheeks to gain her attention. When she looked back at both of them they were looking at her curiously seeing that their trainer was being strange, she smiled at them as she patted them reassuringly.

"It's fine I thought I heard something weird, that's all" she assured her Pokémon who purred happily at the attention.

She continued her walk towards the inn but still felt the lingering feeling that something was wrong.

❧In Budew Inn❧

The trio of three was able to get into the inn and rent a room for the time being.

Pikachu and Eevee were hoping in the bed happily yipping their names. Levy just come out of the shower when she saw the two happily playing.

"Don't fall off the bed you two" she playfully warned them, both of them promising as they said their names. She giggled and sat down on the desk as she looked through her Rotom phone.

She was looking over the Pokédex smiling that she had achieved to get some Pokémon from each region.

That's when she suddenly got a call that said, Mom.

She picked up the call quickly and started talking over the phone "Hey Mom, how are ya doing?"

"I'm fine sweetheart everything is ok in the lab how about you? Are Pikachu and Eevee doing ok?"

She leaned back in the chair looking at her partners that were jumping up the bed. Pikachu tripped over taking Eevee with him.

"They're doing fine," she said smiling to herself.

"That'd be good to hear, how are things in Galar?".

"Things are fine here Mom though the wild area is crawling with overpowered Pokemon" she laughed mentioning how she had to run away from an Onix, her mother's laughter was heard through the phone "Nice to see that you are having fun".

"It is nice over here mom, oh how is Dad doing," she asked finally realizing that her stoic father wasn't on the phone. Her mother's laughter was heard making her hum in confusion "Did I say something funny?",

"Oh, no sweetheart, just that your father was the one who suggested calling you but was called into work",

Ah... that explains it.

"Well I should hang up then, you have to get up tomorrow right?" Her mother questioned as levity hummed in response. "It was nice talking to you mom, I'll see when I can visit you 'Kay",

"Well, I hope it's soon!"

Levy laughed as she bid far well to her mother. She then got up from her desk and started to walk forward towards the bed and collapsed on the bed. The two Pokemon who were running around the room looked at the girl to see her tired look, they jumped on the bed alongside her.

"Man, what a long day," the brunette said tiredly as she sat up criss-cross on the bed and leaned back into the pillows, the mouse Pokemon and the fox-like Pokemon leaned in feeling tired as well.

"What should we do tomorrow? Maybe we could go to see other towns or maybe visit Armor Island?" She questioned as she patted Eevee on the head and Pikachu lay on her right, she switched on the tv looking through stuff with a bored expression "I caught a few here in the wild area but other than that I think were good for the day".

She then stretched a little and looked up to the ceiling, she closed her eyes to try and drift off to sleep,

NEIGH!

She got up abruptly and quickly as she heard the noise she heard earlier once again, but this time seemed like Pikachu and Eevee heard it too and got up looking around the room not expecting the sound to appear out of nowhere.

"Eevee, Pikachu you heard it too didn't you?" She asked them hoping she wasn't crazy, they nodded uneasefully.

She quickly got up and started to grab her clothes "Come on, we need to find out where it's coming from it might be a Pokemon in danger", Her Pokemon nodded in agreement as the brunette went and started to change her clothes.

❧After change they go outside

After a few minutes, they went outside the inn telling the secretary that they would be back in a bit. She felt a little uneasy so she took her back seeing that if the situation escalated she could bring out her Pokemon that were in their capsules.

When she got out the soft clicks of her heels were heard in the quiet night of Motostoke as well as the soft patterns of Pikachu and Eevee who were standing back to make sure their trainer wasn't in danger.

"Eva," Eevee said her name in unease not liking the fact that it was way too quiet, usually there would be a few people out but it was completely isolated, she walked nervously next to Pikachu seeing that the mouse was braver.

"Pika pi?" The said Pokemon questioned the little fox seeing that she was feeling uneasiness as well. Levy looked back smiling that the small mouse Pokémon was assuring his companion that there was nothing to worry about.

"It's okay to be a little scared Eevee" Levy assured, she stopped walking so that she could crouch down and rub her back assuring her she was safe "Right after we are done checking what we heard; we'll go to the inn, have some room service, and we could watch all of Diantha's original fi-"

NIEGGHHH!

Eevee and Pikachu jumped at the sound of a horse and ran up to their trainer protectively, levy stood up on a stand looking around the area "Who's there!" She yelled, but as if no one heard the place stood still and quiet.

*RATTLE*

The sounds of clacking were heard behind her,

*RATTLE*

Pikachus ears twitched and as his cheeks started to spark readying for anything Eevee still a little scared stood right next to her companion readying to protect her trainer from anything. Levy got in stance as well her face turning serious "Alright you two get ready!".

They waited...

And waited...

...and waited.

*WOOSH*

She felt a gust of wind blow right next to her, making Eevee and Pikachu close their eyes at the sudden dust that came towards them,

When the dust cleared for levy she went ahead and opened her eyes to shout a command to her Pokémon before they widened in shock to see what was in front of her.

There stood a carriage with two Pokémon that was in front of her Pikachu and Eevee, she stood frozen in her spot as if she was stuck on the floor, she couldn't even hear the sounds of the small Pokémon.

...then everything turned black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 400 25
Kara, a thieving Gardevoir, and Aerutheal, a noble Gallade, and their journey to save the world. Follows and reviews are appreciated. (Original idea...
1.3K 53 48
Returning to the Orre Region, 5 years after the events in PokΓ©mon Colosseum, Cipher's back. Back to once again to plan on ruling the world. This time...
78.2K 2.6K 16
(Y/n) bid goodbye to her friends and allies as she embarks on a new adventure with Solgaleo, the Sunne Pokemon and her other pokemon. Beneath the cap...
752 24 23
What once was a babysitting adventure with Ace and Deuce, has become an thrilling adventure with Cater's new dragon bff...? or Cater finds him self a...