π’ππˆπƒπ„π˜ π‹π€πƒπ˜ | 𝐂.𝐌...

Per iwillhavewine

"So.. are you in for the ride?" "If you think that it'll be the best for me then i'm" "Trust me, Encanto will... MΓ©s

MAIN CASTS !!
dos
tres
quatro
cinco
sais

uno

69 1 0
Per iwillhavewine

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

*𝑲𝒓𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒊𝒊𝒊𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒈𝒈𝒈 ‼️ *

I rose up my head from the sound of our school bell blaring all over the hallways indicating that it's time lunch.

"Finallyyyyy" I let out a deep sigh and slumped on mybseat and relaxing my muscles a bit. My body feels so tired the whole class session. Heck I barely even listened to it!

I don't get it, why do others find math as a fun subject? even my mom.

Pft, yeah right. Fun till letters and numbers and all sorts of symbols get mixed up all together.

I rolled my eyes at the thought and cleaned up my stuff on the table. And here comes my small circle of friends. Flory who's like my twin sister, Maine who's like my eldest sister, Vince who's like my eldest brother, and then Gio who is our dog — i mean our bodyguard.

"You seem defeated, what's the prob?" Maine said as she squat down at my table and rested her arms on it, I looked at her and she just gave me a reassuring smile. A smile that says 'everything is going to be okay'

"And another math homework for today" stated Vince as he just finished writing down his notes before picking up his bag and headed towards us.

"Thanks a lot for reminding me." I said and rolled my eyes at him before shutting it close.

"What she said! Oh dear Y/N, don't you worry cause your not aloneeee" Flory whined as she rested her arms on the top of my head and continued to chew her gum.

"I only find math useful when it comes to counting money." I said out of blue earning light chuckles coming from them.

"Well, math can be tough sometimes. But when you listen carefully to the lesson then you'll get the hang of it and feel like you're in cloud 9 when you finally get to solve with the right answer" Maine said before a standing up  and sat at the table beside mines with her boyfriend Vince.

Yup, they're dating for I don't know how years. Probably they were dating when they were still  in their mothers fetus.

I heard snickers coming out from Flory's mouth and I almost forgot that she has the power to read minds.

My friends do have super powers as well, but only the 5 of us and that's why we get along so well and treat each other as siblings. Our super powers are a secret, none of the professors nor students in this school knew about it but us only. Pretty confidential eh?

The door then slammed open revealing a Gio with a huge grin plastered on his face.

"So what are foods that are displayed in the cafeteria?" Asked Vince before walking up to him and having a fist bump with each other.

"Lots of savory foods made by one and only aunt, she already saved us some with seconds incase we want more — Oh and her treat by the way" he said before winking at us.

We all looked at each other before smirking and dashing out the classroom before yelling "LAST ONE ARRIVE WILL TREAT US LUNCH THIS MONDAY!" Gio used his superpower which is he's like flash and runs at the speed of light. Good thing the hallway is empty and no students saw that. Maine grabbed Vince and teleported themselves infront of the cafeteria's entrance.

Oh.

I looked at Flory and she looked at me, we shared a staring contest before laughingbour ass off.

"You sure you wouldn't use your spider webs, would ya?" she asked and I just shooked my head. "Now this is a fair race, race ya!" I said before running off and leaving her behind.

"Darn it, why did it have to be me." Flory pouted as she sat beside Gio while I sat and suffered beside the lovebirds.

"Ugh, get a room you two." I said and tried to shove Maine and Vince out of my sight. "later Y/N" Vince said before placing a peck on Maine's kissable pink lips. He is just holding back to form a forcefield between them and me so that won't get to push them.

I grimaced at the sight, Gio choking on his own saliva and Flory stared in disgust.

"Ew, PDA." both Flory and Gio said at the same time before throwing glares at each other.

The lovers broke away from the kiss and looked at us giving them weird looks. They just laughed it off since they got used to us giving them those look.

Everything was doing great till Maine brought up a question.

"So, Y/N? when are you planning on telling us that you'll be moving to Colombia?" She asked outbof nowhere, I heard gasp coming from Flory and I almost choked on my food and immediately grabbed the water.

"Y/N! Please tell me she is just telling lies!" Flory said and kept looking at me and Maine while waiting for answers.

"Is it true, Y/N?" asked Gio and Vince just gave me the look as if Gio beat him to asking me the same question.

I swallowed my food first before giving thwm the answer they waited for.

I nodded my head with hesitation before saying, "Yes. What she said is true, my father already booked a flight for me. Sorry for not saying that earlier cause I didn't want ro ruin the mood we're having." I said and looked down at my plate.

"He said that I'll be living with his aunt there and I don't know when I'll be back. It's to finally release my power that I have just like my dad and maybe my powers could be a huge help at the place where his Aunt is living and to enchance my senses" I finished and looking at them with guilt for not telling them about it sooner or later.

"I—.." Flory choked out a sob before turning away to look in a different direction, "I trust your dad and I know that he's only doing it for the best of you."

I smiled at her but deep down I still feel guilty for not telling her considering that she's like the other half of me.

"And don't feel guilty just because you didn't told us sooner or later about it, it's pretty understandable."

Ah, I forgot that she can read minds, i just let out a low chuckle and shooked my head.

"I heard from my aunt that she has a friend from Colombia too!" Gio chimed in to ease up the heavy atmosphere that we were having.

Vince on the opposite side of Gio seemed to know and nodded his head. "I heard my mommy and daddy mentioned that they have a friend who's a part of their squad and happens to live in Colombia too."

Us girls turned to look at them and just nodded are head, Maine gestured the both of them to tell who are the people that they're talking about.

"Ju— Julie? I think it was Julie? My aunt told that they were bestfriends since birth since she grew up in Colombia and they used to cook a lot and that's why my aunt cooks here for the school with the recipes that Julie gave her." Gio stated before looking at the counter seeing that his aunt has been eyeing on them and saw how she took off her apron and joined at our table.

She sat beside Gio and squeezed his cheeks making Gio let out a squeak.

"Ayayay mi sobrino, I've been talking to you about her a many times already and you still keep forgetting her name!" she said and now pinched his sides.

"Ow ow owww!! Aunty! not infront of my friends, will you?" he hissed at her and massaged his sides.

We laughed at their actions, it's really fun seeing them interacting in that way showing how close they really are with each other. Then her aunt turned to looked at me.

"Hello Y/N, sorry that mi sobrino happened to tell you about my friend with the wrong NAME." she emphasized the word Name while glaring at Gio and he just rolled his eyes at her.

"Mi sobrino?" I asked her.

"My nephew, he's bad at remembering names." she gave me a reassuring smile and I just nodded at her.

"So what is the exact name of the person he's talking about if it's not Julie?" Flory asked as she wiped her mouth after finishing her lunch.

We looked at Aunt Lisa — yes we'll start calling her Aunt Lisa starting today.

Lisa stared at her wrist watch and started speaking. "we still have 15 mins left to talk before your first class in the afternoon starts."

"Ugh, I hate History.." said Gio who slammed his head on the table.

"Ahem — so about my bestfriend, her name is not Julie. It's Julieta and she's a Madrigal" she smiled as she said the last word

Madrigal? Is that her last name?

I looked at Maine with a questioning look before I started nodding at Aunt Lisa.

She motioned us to come near her asbif she doesn't want any other people to hear this conversation, seems confidential. So we just did as she told and huddled close.

"Just like you guys, she is also special. She has gift of her own." she said.

"What's her gift? Is it a shirt? And did you just call us special? I'm so honored" said Gio and dramatically gasped.

"Estupido. I'll make you and exception then" Lisa said and Gio seemed to be offended and kept talking about why she should consider him a special one too.

But she ignored him and continued where we left. "A gift in their town is called a power, hust like you guys."

We awed at her and nodded our heads to let her continue, "her power is to heal people with the food she makes."

"Woah, so you're telling us that when some duffos or whatever hurt themselves in whatever situation they got in, they can just go to her and ask for a food?" Flory asked and Aunt Lisa nodded at her.

"Precisely, all wounds and bruise would disappear right away with just one bite of her special con queso arepa."

"Can she heal a broken heart?" we all turned to Gio, and a smug look appeared on Aunt Lisa, Vince and Maine's face while me Floryn shared a confused look, "why? who broke mi sobrino's heart?"

"Agh, nevermiinnddd" he whined and picked up our tray for his aunt and returned it to the kitchen.

"Julieta is a part of the family Madrigal, and the whole family Madrigal holds themselves a special gift. She is married and has 3 lovely kids. Their mother is Abuela Alma who has triplets and Julieta is one of the triplets" she continued and we nodded again telling her to continue.

"Does her sibling have those gifts too?" Vince asked and Aunt Lisa beamed at him before turning back to us.

"All of them. Pepa, who controls the weather with her emotions. Bruno, who can see the future and lastly Julieta, you already know what her abilities are." she winked at us as she stood up from her seat and walked back to the counter.

We were left hanging and we wanted to know more about the family Madrigal bit then she shooed us saying that we're 3 mins late as she shoved Gio out of her kitchen. So we get our bags and went out the cafeteria and headed towards our classroom with a fuming History professor waiting for his students outside the room.

"You're late." he stated the obvious.

We just remained silent with our heads low but inside our head i can say that we said 'we know'in sync at him but we can't talk like that at our professor.

Walking up to my seat and ignoring thw stares we got from the rest of our classmates and took out my book and turned to the page that was written on the board.

In the middle of the discussion, my mind couldn't help but wonder at the thought that there are different people out there that are gifted with powers like me and my friends and I can't wait to get to see them in person.

This journey to Colombia won't be bad after all.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

299K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
299K 9.9K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
144K 2.7K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
120K 3.2K 72
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...