PERI KIZI

By captaintoddler

(*lets vote and comment*) This story is based on Sen Cal Kapimi a Turkish series, start from Eda and Serkan w... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 12

2.2K 73 20
By captaintoddler

After he left she keep thinking about his words, why he said like that meanwhile he can invite Celine or anyone else to accompanying him. Their relationship is very complicated this time, more than in the first time he was amnesia. She try to distancing from him because he seems unbalance for himself and everyone. And Eda don't want to be in the middle of something or someone else. Better focus on her study she has a lot of exam this weeks. And all the design she had promised to Art Life is already finish.

In Art Life office,....

Engin call his name,

"Serkan, all the design for all our customer is already done. Do you want to check on it in the last minute before we send it?" he drop all papers in his table.

Serkan who his mind travelling suddenly come to his sense again. And start to put some the papaers.

"What happen again to you?"

"Nothing."

"Your body is here but your mind is in the middle of nowhere." Engin tease him with mimicking his face.

"I don't know Engin, I don't know. Better if we keep going on next project we have."

"Tamam, after you check this paper, Leyla will send you our next project for Dubai Tower. This is very interesting project. Do we need to visit the location in Dubai soon?"

"Lets wait and see. I think this papers are done well, I like all the design. All is perfect."

"Yeah of course, because all the design is Eda who made it." He tease him again and wait serkan reaction, but he just gulped and look at the design once again to make sure it was Eda's magic hand.

"I know. She is perfect to do this."

"Hey did you have been invited by Volkan in birthday party this weekend?"

"Yeah me too."

"Do you come with Eda ?"

He just silent for a while,,

"Why?"

"Because Celine ask Phyril, you know girls sometimes hard to understand."

"Maybe I'll come later after meeting with Dubai team. Eda has her own plan."

"I hope she attending too." He try to make sure that they are okay but Serkan is so cold.

*****

After class and get some exam, finally she was ready to go home. When she walks with some friend, talk and laugh, there is someone watching her from a far. Hiding in the corner of the tree with a black hoodie. She has a phone call but keep walking and answering the phone. Someone keep watching. Until someone familiar come to Eda. And she say hi to him, but this eagle eyes keep watching and hiding.

"Merhaba Eda, have you finish the class?"

"Hello Volkan, yeah I'm done but not really. What are you doing here?"

"I'm just going to a friend house but I saw this university and I remember that you are here."

"Wow,, what a coincidence." She smile.

"Do want coffee in cafeteria ?"

"Tamam, I have 30 menute before next class." She's agree.

Those eagle eyes following their move to cafeteria but can't move so close right now. So make a little distance but keep watching them in safe position.

While sitting in round table, Eda take the ipad from her bag and show him something. They talk approximately in 20 minute until she stand up to go back in class.

Those eagle eyes waiting until Volkan disappear from this place.

*****

For few days there's no communication between Eda and Serkan. Both are busy in their own activity. But heart and mind keep thinking each other. Eda in her balcony working on her design task from school. She stop for a while after she look at her desk and come to close. She pull the drawer and there is red velvet mini box, with a huge inhale she open it. There is a ring from their real engagement ring when she purpose him on a plane. She kept this ring and don't know if Serkan still have the other half or not.

A small tear drop in her cheek and she wipe it in silent. A pair eagle eyes watching her from outside windows of her balcony without sound. Until a vibration alert come the the phone and reading the text :

He is not officially working on there. He has been dismissed, here is the legal document.

Knowing Eda start move close to the windows, this someone quickly move away from the windows and hiding under the balcony. And slowly leave this place without no one notice.

*****

The birthday party is finally starting. Volkan so busy with preparation and make sure all the set and decoration is properly match like his style. Meanwhile some guest are start coming to his garden for the location of the party. Engin and Phyril come with same car and entering the garden. Celine come to herself. Serkan come 15 minutes later after the the party started. When about work he will come early than everyone but different when he come to the party, he always come late. Beside, he doesn't really like crowded and party after all. Is not his lifestyle.

In the middle Volkan start giving speech, a beautiful red long dress with brunette long hair woman entering the garden with small black purse and black high heels. Of course Serkan can smell her fragrance from a far when she walks. She looks stunning and make everyone put their eyes on her, until she reach a table with Phyril and Celine.

"Eda, hosgeldiniz." Phyril said and smile look at her friend come.

"Hosbulduk. Merhaba Celine." She said with flat expression.

"Merhaba Eda." She feel safe after knwing Serkan and Eda not come together.

Meanwhile Eda has a different opinion, since she saw Celine and there is Serkan there too in other table with Engin, she thought that they come together tonight.

Knowing Serkan keep his eyes on her make Eda keep avoiding his look. Serkan can do nothing except giving a look at her.

"Serkan,...psst,,,Serkan. Stop look at her like that. We are are the party, at least enjoy the moment a little."

"Noldu?" he said with drinking a glass of wine and keep look at her.

"You are ridiculous. If you want to talk with her, then come to her now." He whispering to his friend.

"What should I say?"

"I don't know, do I have a relationship with her? Yok,,ben yok..!" he's mocking.

When he start to move but suddenly stopped because Volkan come directly to Eda's table.

"Merhaba Eda. You look gorgeous!"

"Thank you so much. You too."

"Do you want to drink?" he call the waitress.

When the tray is almost reach their table, Serkan suddenly appear and hold the glass from Volkan who wants to give it to Eda.

"Sorry Volkan, Eda is not used to drinking those things." Serkan forbid it and make a shock for everyone in the table.

"Oh I'm sorry. Of course you know her better than me. Don't you, Serkan? Are your memories return?"

"I'm not sure but this thing still left in my mind that Eda don't like drinking that." He said and keep looking at her.

A deep look from Eda, she try to keep calm and don't understand what he did just now.

"Celine, lets we walk to Engin, excuse me." Phyril knowing the high tension and pull Celine arm.

"It's okay, you can put it down here so everyone who want can take it. Thank you." Eda accept a glass of wine from the waitress then put it on the table so no one will offended.

"This beauty angel safe the day. Come on Eda, Serkan, lets drink together for my birthday." Volkan offering.

Suddenly Volkan elbow hit some glass in the table and spill the water through his long black sleeves.

"Auuuwgh, I'm sorry.... Waitress!" he call and automatically roll up the sleeves to expose his hiding tattoo.

Serkan squeeze his hand and clench the jaws. Eda notice him and worried Serkan will do something so she move near him.

"Sen iyi misin?" she ask softly and rub his left arm but he just in silence.

"Excuse me, I will clean my shirt for a while." Volkan leave them and walk fast to the room.

Serkan studying all his memories, some flashback suddenly come through his mind and Eda's voice start fade away, his eyeball moving left to the right.

"Eda, stay here, don't go anywhere until I come." He start leaving with dizzy and make her confuse.

"Serkan !" but he avoiding her call.

Serkan dial a phone number,

"Chief, I need your back up now, I send you the address."

Serkan, walk through the main corridor, try to follow him and of course is so easy to find. Without any hesitation, he kick the door and break it.

"Serkan?!!!" Volkan shut out and turn around.

Serkan run and hit his face so many many times without doubt. Until he squeeze his collar. His blood start drip.

"I trust you as a friend but you try to kill me by sabotage my plane to Italy in my wedding day with my beloved woman, Hah !!!!" he hit his face again and now Volkan stand up and giving the hit back to Serkan.

"Holy shit, how can you accuse me do this? Do you have a proof?!!"

"Yes I have! Do you think I don't remember a man with dagger tattoo on his hand who order to leave me there alone when I have so much wound. Thank God they closed my eyes with fabric but not so tight so I can still look around a little. And you with a mask so I can't recognize your voice correctly. You were there when they kidnap me with closed eyes. I don't know what happen to me if I'm not quickly escape from your place."

Serkan kick and hit the covered white board who stand behind his table. He pull the cover and show it.

"This is enough to explain how you are planned to kill me because you want to be with her, admit it !! You jave a lot her photos. Just like pervert ! I don't know what if she know about this."

Eda suddenly stopped in the front door, she was following Serkan and very shock about what she saw.

"Serkan? Volkan? What happen?" she scared with eyes wide open.

"Eda, run, run from here !" Serkan instructed but this is the time Volkan hit Serkan's head with baseball stick. Blood drip from his temple. But Volkan move fast to grab Eda under his arm.

"Arrrggh, Volkan, let me go!! What are you doing?" she protest after she hard to breathe.

"Leave her alone, let her go. We decide it between us !" Serkan said in lower tone.

"You thing that you can sue me? Sorry Serkan, you are to blame, this is your fault. You disrespect her, disappointed her, and always make her cry. You don't deserve her. Don't you get that!!"

"What do you mean?"

"You need to think about it ! How many times you make her cries? How many times you make her sad?"

"I know, I'm not deserve her, yes she deserve a better man. So now, let her go, let her happy."

Eda looks so scared, and don't believe that Volkan is behind their wedding being canceled. She try to understand their reason. But now she need to calm down to safe herself.

"Please Volkan, she will happy if you let her go, look she's hard to breathe? Look at her!! You love her, don't you?" Serkan play tricks a little.

Serkan giving straight look, and giving a sign to move. When she understand his look and feel Volkan hand start release her, Serkan jump to him and giving some hit again, then hit again and again, blood is everywhere until Volkan surrender.

"Please, Serkan, yes I love her since the day you introduce me with her. And I want to be with her and I was hurt even when she is sad and cry. Forgive me." He's begging.

But Serkan keep punch him and put him on the window until its broken. It's close to Volkan can falling from there.

"Serkan, stop !" Eda scream and scared that Serkan will crossing the line and Volkan face is full of blood.

Some police officer come and move fast to catch both of them.

Eda, close her mouth with her palm and start panic. And then one grey hair man walk to serkan,

"Serkan, are you okay?" he ask

"Yes, I'm fine."

"You look so mess, son."

Eda trembling in the corner of the room, don't know what to do. Serkan come to her her a blanket from Volkan's bed.

"Sen iyi misin?" with blood in his corner lips, temple, nose.

She's in silent again try to avoid his looks. She's so scared and this is the first time saw him so anger and mad, and he can kill Volman just a second. And it's called a murder.

"Sorry you had to see this mess. I told you not to follow me, and run when you arrive here."

She look at his face and try to accept everything.

"Do you will do that to me if you really really mad at me?" With her puppy eyes with scared.

"Allah Allah..Eda, what are you thinking?! Of course not ! Allah Allah..."

A police woman offering a glass of water to Eda,

"Kizim, come drink a water, you look so trembling. Bring her to other place. Tamam." She said and smile.

"Thank you, maam." Serkan answer.

She drink the water, and put his arm around her back to guide her leave the room. He open the door and there are a huge couch and she following him to sit down.

"I know so many question you want to ask, gel hadi, ask me."

"How do you know he did all of this?" she ask with cute face and teary eyes.

Serkan take her hand to make sure she's hurt or not.

"After the plane fall to the wood, I try to escape before its blow up. And after a crawling with all my strength, I realize that the plane was fall only with me inside, the pilot and the stewardess are gone before the plane fallen. Seem like everything are planned to hurt me in my wedding day. Then someone is kidnap me, and I heard someone giving order not to cure my wound and leave me die alone but I saw from not so tight fabric which closed my eyes, a man with dagger tattoo wear a mask and I can't recognize his voice, until I saw Volkan with strange behavior towards you. Giving a attention, care, always find a way to meet you. And I ask Leyla to find an information about him."

"Leyla?"

"Evet, because everytime I talk about work, he always avoiding and change the topic. So Leyla found that he was dismissed from office because he had so many case unsolved in his institution."

"So he is not work again as a detective?"

"Officcially he is not police officer but still work as a freelance detective, that's why everytime I need help, he always ready because he wasn't on board."

"And I found a secret board on his bedroom, and you can see, I broke them on the floor, because there are our photos in there, he is very obsessed with you, he has so many photos of you and when you photos with me, he cross it with redline. That enough to make understand if hr livrs you. Means that he need to get rid of me. So he could be with you."

"Serkaaan,,,,"

"And my theory is proven after he roll up his sleeve after drink incident just few minutedls ago in the garden, I saw the dagger tattoo on his forearm. Exactly the same like I saw. And he has a map in Romania, the place where my plane was fallen. The coordinate is exactly match. And Leyla confirm it."

"This is the things that you wanna tell me, like you said before?"

"Yes. I can't tell everything when the proof is not complete... and the bullet when we had a gunshot in our way from Antalya, has the same finger print with Volkan, you know why, he left my house before we go. And suddenly we have a gunshot, one of them left in the car door, so I pick it and give it to Leyla and Erdem to find the date of transaction, who is the buyer, and there surveillance camera from the market, and look clear that was Volkan who buy it. And Leyla sent it to Chief Hackman."

"I'm sorry you have through all of this alone."

"And I'm sorry I leave you in our wedding day, I never apologize to you since I came back but only giving you so much pain with Celine. I really really sorry."

"You need to go to hospital to clean the wound."

"No it's okay, I can handle it, We can clear it at home."

"We?'

"Yes, if you want to help me clean this. But if you don't mind, I can clean it myself and I take you home now."

She smile.

Both arrive in Bolat mansion, Serkan parked his black sport BMW and hold her hand to walk in his own house, but Seyfi notice them walk passing their mansion. He quickly run through Aydan hanim to report this.

Serkan open the door key and both entering the room, the last time Eda come is when she cried and tried to show him their photos together to proof that they are in relationship and engage. This memory return to her mind, and she is smile because Serkan now is the one who holding her arm.

"I'll take the first aid kit box you can sit here."

"No no..you must take a shower so the blood fade away from your skin."

"Aaah, take a shower?" he smirk and start to lock the door and the window behind them then suddenly it change color in to dark.

Eda know this, because Serkan change his bedroom and bathroom wall only with glass wall. So when both of them have a private activity, the door and windows in the house must be change into the dark color so no one from outside can't see the inside.

Eda try to turn around so she can't see Serkan take a shower from bathroom, because everything is transparent in a glass wall. She is not ready to see him naked this time.

Serkan walk through the bathroom without closing the bedroom door. Eda can hear the sound of water showering the floor.

"Aaaaaaaarrhghhggggggg !!!!" Serkan suddenly scream.

Eda quickly run to bathroom and find him with his clothes wet, he feel so hurt in his wound.

"Serkan, come on lets go to hospital, the wound must be so wide you need to be c laured by doctor !!" so worry but his face turn to flat and carry her into the bath room under the same shower.

"What are you doing?!!"

"You said you want to help me clean it, then I need your help now." He hold her waist so tight so she can't escape.

Then she realize that he was joking and decieve her, the wound is not so hurt for him. He just need her attention. And slowly the blood in his face are fade away following the droping water. She rub it the wound slowly until the blood is fade away. Serkan keep his eyes on hers.

"Your smell haunting me when you're near or not, even though I don't remember you."

"You're just joking." she smile pretending that she like his joke.

"You can see clearly now."

"So now you're gonna take advantages from this situastion?"

"I didn't take the advantages, I just take what's belong to me for so long." he end it the conversation with burried his lips into her without any hesitation. She know this is what she want and wait for so long ago. She missed him so much and can't tell it directly but now nothing hold them back.

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 2.6K 31
His crazy Peri Kizi, who came to him from the fairyland of sex, flowers, and chocolate, to illuminate his life with all the madness she held. She was...
124K 4.5K 23
COMPLETED. 🔞🔞🔞 The Fault In Our Stars is a Sen Cal Kapimi fanfic set after bolum 31 of the SCK dizi. Serkan doesn't remember the beautiful woman w...
37.9K 1.4K 18
(lets vote and comment) This story is spin off from famous Turkish series Sen Cal Kapimi ( You Knock My Door). This story begin with the main issue o...
28.7K 1.3K 19
What if, after all of Eda's effort for Serkan to remember their love. She decided to leave Turkey and pursue her dream without the man she love most...