Boboiboy X Knyreader All I n...

By superior_bish

What will you do if a sudden group of teenagers with powers appear out of nowhere when you have to slay(not t... More

HELLO
Introduction and your breathing
1
2
welp
For those who want the fanart well her ya go
3
4
5
6
Finale....
Dream
8
Oof
Damn-
9
I hate my brain-
10
11
12
I need to boost
13
Should I?
14
Can you guys do it
15
Thank you so much
16
17
hehe
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
18
Taisho era secret!!!
About Y/n's power!
19
Goodbye...
:)
Important
Sorry
the books I'm going to be focused on
hi?
help? (edited)

7

318 10 2
By superior_bish

Y/n was panting so hard making the demon smirk.

"Hm...Now I think about it you have the same speed with the one who has a butterfly hair clip" He said Y/n's eyes widened "Y-you were the one, WHO KILLED KANAE-SAMA?!" Y/n yelled at him vanes popping out of her forehead.

"Mhm she was so delicious~ I wonder if you taste like her?" He said putting a hand on his chin and then looking back at Y/n who has her head down.

Y/n's hair was covering her other eye as she slowly lifted her head.

"Why....Why all of people...Why did god even made a piece of shit like you?" Y/n said.

Y/n then tilted her head as she continued

"I'm sure that you're family even didn't want you~" Y/n said.

As for Y/n didn't know that her kasugai crow started to fly away.
_______________________________________
~Some kids started saying"BBM!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 589 10
|DISCONTINUED| Seven Loyal Guards have been assigned to protect the [Last Name] Kingdom's Only heir and that is [Full name],Protecting the princess a...
74.1K 3K 37
Y/n once lived in Japan two years ago but her teacher sended her to Paula Rintis for her proctection, even if she already knows how to defend herself...
38.1K 1.9K 65
Hi! Welcome!! The title says all!! Since there are not much of these stuffs, I decided to make one!! There will be numerous one-shots and scenarios...
4.2K 171 20
After defeating Retak'ka, there has been several murder cases reported in Rintis Island. Despite having his friends trying to figure the murderer, Bo...