The Story Of Logan Grey

By LolaMarkas

a whirlwind of utter chaos is what my life centres on. As you turn the pages of this story you'll unravel the... More

death and destruction
moving on
survival
family
Rescue
Little Lizzie
battle scars
learning the ropes
Big Decisions
Trains
harsh times
Found Out
Close Call
waking up
our own seperate ways
authors note

friend turn foe

1 0 0
By LolaMarkas

Never would I ever imagine the turn around my life took. 15 long years on the streets and i got the chance to start over. Rarely did that ever happen to us kids. At 20 years old, an old enemy turned to a friend, offering me the chance to start over.
It felt so surreal that I had to punch myself to check if I was still dreaming.
It all started when Lizzie came up to me one day and told me someone was here to talk to me. Confused, I left to go see who it was. Never in a million years would I have guest it was Him. Storm. Leaning against the wall of the run down avenue of our temporary home. He nodded towards me, a small smile ghosting over his lips, and a cigarette lit in his hands.
"What d'ya want Storm?" I asked, tensing myself, ready for a fight.
A chuckle escaped his lips.
" I have a proposal. Your a good fighter, hell raiser. So much potential yet here you are. One has to wonder why you're still here?"
The question was no doubt there. Storm made a good point, but there was no way in hell that I was going to tell him. It was none of his business what I decided to do with my life. So I just stood there, gave no answer, no response. Minutes past by agonisingly slowly, no doubt he was waiting for an answer. When he realised I was not forthcoming, another chuckle escaped through his lips. He showed me small sack. I raised an eyebrow, unimpressed. Again, he chuckled.
"Take it. They're coming for you. It's time you left Hell raiser. Go. Start over somewhere new." Storm offered.
I stood there, frozen.
"What!? Why? Why would you do that for me? You hate me!" I hadn't realises I had said all of this aloud.
A small smile graced storms lips and a deep sadness dimmed his eye, so alike mine.
"Because I protect my own."
With that, he disappeared.

Authors note
Hi everyone!
I hope you guys are all doing good!
Don't forget to comment or vote if you're enjoying the story♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 6.9K 50
we young & turnt ho.
94.9K 2.9K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
51.1K 1.2K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
65.7K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...