Supernatural (Sam Winchester...

By SlinkyDogg

After her parents were killed by hellhounds, Bobby Singer a close family friend took (Name) (Last Name) in an... More

Prologue: The Winchester Boys And Their Little Friend Too!
We Got Work To Do
Wendigo
Dead In The Water
Phantom Traveler
Bloody Mary
Skin
Hook Man
Bugs
Home
Asylum
Scarecrow
Faith
Route 666
Nightmare
The Benders
Shadow
Hell House
Something Wicked This Way Comes
Provenance
Dead Man's Blood
Salvation
Devil's Trap
In My Time Of Dying
Everybody Loves A Clown
Bloodlust
Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
Simon Said
No Exit
The Usual Suspects
Crossroad Blues
Croaton
Hunted
Playthings
Night Shifter
Houses Of The Holey
Heart
Born Under A Bad Sign
Tall Tales
Roadkill
Hollywood Babylon
Folsom Prison Blues
What Is And Should Never Be
Be Careful What You Wish For
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2
The Magnificent Seven
The Kids Are Alright
Bad Day At Black Rock
Sin City
Bedtime Stories
Red Sky At Morning
Fresh Blood
A Very Supernatural Christmas
Malleus Maleficarum
Dream A Little Dream For Me
An Asexual Tries To Write Smut
I Love You Like A Cheesy Love Song
Mystery Spot
Jus In Bello
Ghostfacers!
Long-Distance Call
Time Is On My Side
No Rest For The Wicked
4 Months = 40 Years In Hell
Lazarus Rising
Gripped You Tight & Raised You From Perdition
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester
In The Beginning: (Name) Edition
Metamorphosis
Monster Movie
Yellow Fever
It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester
Wishful Thinking
I know What You Did Last Summer
Heaven And Hell
Family Remains
Criss Angel Is A Douche Bag
After School Special
Sex And Violence
Death Takes A Hoilday
On The Head Of A Pin
It's A Terrible Life
Cubicle Boy & Mail Girl
The Monster At The End Of This Book
Jump The Shark
The Rapture
When The Levee Breaks
Lucifer Raising
Karma's Gonna Come Collect Your Debt
Sympathy For The Devil
Good God, Y'all
Free To Be You And Me
The End
Fallen Idols
I Believe The Children Are Our Future
The Curious Case Of Dean Winchester
Changing Channels
The Real Ghostbusters
Abandoned All Hope
Sam, Interrupted
I'm (Not) Fine
The Song Remains The Same
My Bloody Valentine
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
Dark Side Of The Moon
99 Problems
Point Of No Return
Hammer Of Gods
The Devil You Know
Two Minutes To Midnight
Before You Go
Swan Song
Bring Back What Once Was Mine
Epilogue Part 1: Figuring Out How To Be Normal
Epilogue Part 2: Dean's Happily Ever After
Epilogue Part 3: To New Beginnings
Epilogue Part 4: My Angel
Epilogue Part 5: Laters, Gators
Bonus: The French Mistake
Bonus: Scoobynatural
What If (Name) Was In The Coma Instead
Alternate Confession Scene
Supernatural Memes I Made

How To Girlfriend 101

3.2K 90 136
By SlinkyDogg

I took in a deep breath and exhale slowly, staring at my reflection in the bathroom mirror of our motel room. "Okay, you can do this." I said to myself. It's been two days since Sam and I confessed our feeling for one another and today we were having our first date.

In a way it was also our first official day of us doing couple things, since yesterday we were stuck driving in the Impala all day. Which was the same like it always been, aside from Dean giving us the green flag to make out in the backseat while he drives. Which of course we didn't do.

Man, I thought I was nervous about my date with Soren. Compared to how nervous I am now, my date with Soren was like, kindergarten level of nervousness. Going on a date with Sam was seniors level!

I frown at my reflection, feeling overwhelmed by all this unbelievable pressure. "I can't do this." I muttered. I groaned and slap my hands on my cheeks. "I can do this! It's just Sam. I've known him practically my whole life. There's nothing to be scared of." I said, chuckling nervously.

"You know just the possibility that I'm gonna make a fool out of myself. If I act cheesy, weird, awkward, or just at all be myself and he'll see what what a mistake he made and instantly change his mind about how he feels about me..." I said, anxiously smiling at the mirror.

I frown as more negative thoughts enter my mind, trying to beat me down. I sigh, pressing my finger on the mirror and pointing towards my head. "Shut up, you." I growled at my brain.

I drop my hand, staring at my reflection. "You know he wouldn't do that. This is Sam, we're getting so worked up about. He should be like, the last person to worry about judging you." I said to myself.

I smile a little at my reflection. "Yeah, this is Sam." I muttered, but then I frown and felt anxious all of a sudden again. "Oh my god, this is Sam." I said.

It'll be fine, I just have to mentally plan out every single step and detail so I don't look like a total idiot! I then heard a knock at the door, startling me. "(Name)? Are you ready?" I heard Sam asked, on the other side of the door. "Uh... y-yeah I am." I replied.

I turn back to the mirror and pointed to myself. "Don't blow this." I said to myself. I then took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly to calm my nerves. "Let's do this." I muttered.

Before going on our date, the boys and I stop at a diner for breakfast. Dean took one booth all for himself, while Sam and I shared the other like always. Sam took the corner while I sat on the end, feeling pretty at peace and thinking everything's gonna be fine.

But then Sam put his arm around my shoulder and that all went right out the window and down a 415ft drop. Suddenly my brain was frantically trying to think something say and yet somehow I couldn't think of anything and so I just sat there, screaming internally that I was not saying anything!

"(Name), you're so tense." Sam said, breaking me free from my social anxiety rant in my head. "Tense? I'm not tense! I am super chill all the time!" I said, smiling anxiously. Sam and Dean look at me then exchanged a look with each other.

I look down at the table for something to get the attention off me. "Oh look menus!" I said, picking up one of them and opening it up. "I like menus. There full of words and letters and sometimes pictures." I said, hiding my face in the menu and pretending to read it.

God this isn't going well at all. I need to focus and stop freaking out. We'll just order our food, eat and then leave. We'll probably going to talk in between all that, so I just gotta figure out what the boys will say and pick an appropriate response before they say it.

Dean will probably ask where we're going next. Sam will answer that, since going to the pier was his idea. So I'm safe from having to talk there. What else would people talk about before a first date? Damnit I have no idea! Why did I have to be such a social outcast as a kid?!?

"Are we ready to order?" A new voice asked, making me jump a little. I look up to see a waitress and the boys began giving their orders. I quickly look back at the menu, deciding on what I want fast. "And you sugar cube?" The waitress asked me.

"Uh... p-pancakes." I said, unsure with my own choice. "And something to drink?" She asked. Stop asking me questions! "Coffee fine." I muttered. "Alrighty! It'll be out in a jiffy." She said, gathering up the menus.

I grip my menu a little tight, not wanting to let it go. But once she laid her hand on it, I gave it up easily. I slump down in my seat, feeling a little exhausted already. I don't remember talking being this draining.

"So, where do you guys want me to drop you off at after this?" Dean asked. "That pier. I think it should be fun." Sam replied. "The pier? Wow, you sure do know how to make a girl feel special, Sammy." Dean said, in a sarcastic tone.

Dean then look over at me and I held my breath. Don't ask me something, I forgot how to talk! "So (Name)..." He started. Shit! "Judging by all the sweat on your face, I'm gonna guess you're pretty excited." He said.

Dean stop talking. He's waiting for you to respond say something, stupid! "The cake is a lie." I blurted out, and Dean squinted his eyes at me. "What?" He asked, confused. Sam then started laughing and I glance at him, blushing.

God, why is he's so perfect? He's just sitting with his perfect face and perfect hair and perfect... everything! He even smells perfect, I didn't even know you could do that! How am I supposed to date him when I'm such a nervous wreck?!

Sam then looks over at me and I turn away. "Hey." He said, but I couldn't bring myself to look at him again. "I'll be right back." I said, climbing out of the booth and power walking towards the bathrooms.

3rd Person P.O.V
"Think she's nervous?" Dean asked, deadpanning. "Maybe I should go talk to her." Sam said, looking over his shoulder towards the bathroom.

"You think that's gonna help? You're the reason she so skittish." Dean said. "Well then what am I supposed to do? I don't wanna scare her off. Especially when the date hasn't even started." Sam said.

"Stay. I'll go talk to her." Dean said, getting up. "What are you gonna say?" Sam asked, and Dean smirks, not giving an answer. "Dean!" Sam called out, but Dean ignored him and walk off towards the bathrooms.

Dean stood in front of the women's restroom and push the door open to a crack, looking away. "(Name)? You alone in there?" He asked. "Yes." She replied. "You gonna come out?" He asked.

"No. I think I'll just live in here for the rest of my life." (Name) replied, and Dean shakes his head. "What are you so worry about?" He asked. "He's just sitting there, being perfect and smelling really good." (Name) said.

"What?" Dean asked, confused. "He smells good and he looks amazing and I am stupid." (Name) explained. "Alright, any other day I'd agree with you but at the start of a relationship you get a pass. Especially with your first boyfriend." Dean said.

"I can't do this." (Name) muttered. "Yes, you can. Come on this is Sam." Dean said. "I know, that's what I told my brain. But I can't stop freaking out. I'm a total spaz!" She exclaimed. "No argument there." Dean muttered, a little amused by all this.

"I was out of my mind. Got too caught up in everything. I don't deserve this. I'm not good enough for Sam." (Name) mumbled, and Dean drop his amused smirk, now looking serious. "(Name), I'm coming in." He warned her.

"What?" (Name) asked, and right at that moment, Dean push the door all the way open and enter the restroom. "Hey! You can't be in here!" She exclaimed, but Dean ignored her cry and walked up, grabbing her by the shoulders and turning her to face the mirror. "Look at yourself alright. What do you see?" He asked.

"Uh..." (Name) muttered, staring at their reflections confused. "You know what I see?" Dean asked. "Us?" She replied. "I see strong, capable, and geeky woman, who my brother is absolutely crazy about. And while personal your not my type, I'm not afraid to admit that you are one of the prettiest girls I've been around." He said, and (Name) look at mirror surprised.

Dean turns her away from the mirror to face him. "I know what the yellow eyed demon said to you, all those nights ago. I was pinned right next to you, remember? He said you didn't deserve to be loved and are worthless, right? You gotta remember that was just a demon trying to tear you down. What he said was crap!"

(Name) stared up at Dean for a moment, then looks away. "He wasn't the first to say that to me." She muttered. "What?" Dean asked. "Kids at my school said similar things to me before I got expelled." She replied.

"And you're gonna let them weigh you down? (Name) I've seen you do things those brats could only dream of! You draw your gun faster than anyone I've ever seen. Including my dad. You would leave Wyatt Earp shaking in his boots!" Dean declared.

(Name) looks down at the floor. "I just don't want to screw this up." She mumbled. "You're not gonna screw up." Dean said, flicking her forehead. "Ow!" She hissed, placing her hand to her head. "You can fall flat on your face and Sam will be right there, helping you back up." He continued.

(Name) turns towards the mirror again and leans over the sink, looking down. "Look, I don't know a thing about love, but I've seen the way he looks at you and how you look at him. I'm not an idiot, there's something there. Anyone can see." Dean said.

"What if he changes his mind?" (Name) asked, quietly. "He won't. I'd stake my life on it. You are good enough." Dean said, and (Name) turns her head to look at him. "You deserve to be loved." He said, softly.

(Name) smiles a little, tears welling up in her eyes. Dean opens his arms, inviting her to hug him. "Come on, you get free chick-flick moment. Just don't tell Sam." He said, and (Name) giggles, stepping away from the sink to accept the hug.

Dean give her a good pat on the back before pulling away from the hug. "You good now?" He asked, and (Name) nodded. "Yeah, I think so. Thanks Dean." She replied, and he nodded.

"Come on, I'm starving." Dean said, walking towards the door with (Name) right behind him. Right as they reach the door, a woman came in and stops to stare at Dean. "Sorry. Girl talk." He said to her as they left the restroom.

Walking towards the end of the hall, Dean lightly pushes (Name) to go on ahead first. Coming out of the hall, Sam materialized from around the corner. "Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Yes." (Name) replied, looking at him and continuing to walk, not seeing where she is going. Leading to her crashing into a table and tumbling the entire contents, making a lot of noise and causing everyone in diner to look over at them.

Sam immediately bends down to help her back up. "Aw, wahts." (Name) mumbled, unintentionally. She gasp, realizing what she just said and looks up at Sam frighten. Sam looks at her surprise then laughs heartily.

(Name) stared back at him, slightly confused. "Are you alright?" Sam asked her, and she merely nodded. "Remember to watch where you're going next time." Sam said, bending down again to gather up the fallen table items and placing them back in their spot.

Sam then turns back to (Name), smiling at her as he offers his hand. She hesitantly takes it and allows him to guide her back to their booth. Dean watches them, sighing and shaking his head. "That girl is completely hopeless." He muttered, smirking.

(Name's) P.O.V
Dean drop Sam and I off at a pier, that was like tiny little amusement park. It had a giant ferris wheel, some small rides like a carousel, and a few games that are probably rig so you can't actually win any of the prizes.

"So. What do you want to do first?" Sam asked, turning to me with an eager smile. I eyed the carousel for a moment. Oh man, I want go on that, but it's childish. Come on, it's your first date with Sam, act like an adult!

I turn to look at Sam. "Uh... how about we uh.... Ummm..." I stammered, unsure of what to say. There's not exactly a lot of mature options to pick from.

"How about the carousel?" Sam asked, pointing towards the horse-tornado. "Oh I uh... I don't know." I said, digging my hands in my pocket and shrugging my shoulders. "Come on, I saw eyeing it." Sam said.

"No, I wasn't." I said, defensively. "Yes, you were." Sam said, smirking. "No, I was... looking at the stuff... around it. I wasn't looking at it directly." I said, slightly swaying my body side to side, it my little nervous dance.

Sam smiles, shaking his head. "What?" I asked. "I understand you're nervous..." He said. "Pfff. I'm not nervous. You're nervous." I said, looking away and bitting the bottom of my lip.

"But you don't have to worry. Whatever you wanna do, I want to do." Sam said, and I return my gaze onto him, being greeted by that sweet soft smiles of his, where his little dimples were showing.

"I know, I know, I'm probably over thinking everything again... but it just..." I said, my voice getting quieter as I continued talking. I drop my head, causing my hair to fall over my face, hiding it.

God, why do I have to make everything so complicated?! Even after Dean's pep-talk, I'm still so terrified I'm just gonna make a fool of myself. How come I can be so confident when talking to demons and assholes, but when it comes to Sam I'm a mess?!

I flinched slightly when I felt Sam's fingers, softly, brushed my hair behind my ear. I looked up, meeting his eyes. "Just what?" Sam asked, in a gentle tone. I stared up into his hazel eyes, that had a look of understanding in them, feeling myself start to calm down.

"You're too cool for that." I mumbled, feeling my cheeks burning up from embarrassment. Sam chuckled, ducking his head. "I'm not as cool as you think." He said, and I smile a little. We both stood there for a moment, sharing a long look and smile.

"God, just kiss already." Dean said, walking up to us with a hot dog in his hand. "Dean, what are you still doing here?" Sam asked, turning to him sharply and giving a slightly irritated look.

"Got hungry. Smell hotdogs." Dean replied, before taking a big bite of said hotdog. "We just had breakfast." I pointed out. "So?" Dean asked, taking another bite.

"Dean." Sam said, exasperated. "Just act like I'm not even here." Dean said, with his mouth full, he smiles and walks off towards a group of girls further down the pier.

Seeing Dean here helped me relax a little more and feeling like there's not as much pressure. Even though this is supposed to be a date, imagining it as a just a fun outing with all three of us seems to make it easier.

"Hey Sam?" I said, and the younger Winchester looks away from his brother to look at me. "Do you want to ride carousel?" I asked, smiling. Sam immediately dropped his irritated look and smiles at me. "I be happy to." He said.

Sam and I spent hours at the pier, having no idea how fast the day was flying by, from how much fun we're both having. Going on the small rides, trying to win something from one of the games even though we know they're rigged, talking and laughing.

I felt my worries melting away more and more the longer the day went on. Before I knew it, I was able to actually talk to Sam like I used to, without trying to pick the right thing to say, like it's a dialogue option in a game.

The sun was slowly starting to set for the day and the pier was a more open and empty, as most of the people have left or were beginning to leave. Sam and I were walking, with half empty milkshakes.

"Mm! That's good." I said, taking a long sip of my milkshake. Sam chuckles and watches me, smiling affectionately. "Well the day is almost over and there's still one thing we haven't done yet." He said, stopping and looking up at the ferris wheel.

"Shall we?" He asked, looking down at me. I smile giddily and nodded. Disposing of our milkshakes, Sam and I enter one of the cars for the ferris wheel and it began to move, carrying us up.

"I wanna show you something, but you have to promise not to laugh." Sam said, slightly standing up to take out his wallet. "I wouldn't laugh at you." I said. "I'm gonna hold you to that." Sam said, opening up his wallet and pulling out a small folded up piece of paper, which he hands to me.

"What's this?" I asked, unfolding it to discover a poorly drawn circle with a rip down the middle that was being held together by scotch tape. "It's a drawing you made of Pluto when we were kids." Sam said, and I looked up at him.

"When my dad drop us off at Bobby's to go on another hunting trip, you showed me this astrology book Bobby had gotten you for your 8th birthday. You flip to Pluto's page and said I was like it, because according to the book Pluto symbolized rebirth. You said I look at things differently no matter what my dad tells me I should do. Then you grab a piece of paper and drew Pluto from the book and handed it to me. Told me to hold onto it, so I'll always remember which planet is mine." He explained.

I look at Sam amazed, that he remembered that. I forgot all about that until now. I look down at the drawing, feeling so touched that he kept this little badly drawn circle all this time.

"I can't believe you kept this. You kept this for..." I said, trying to do the math. "Fourteen years." Sam said for me. "Fourteen years?" I asked, looking up at him surprised.

Sam nodded. "Hmm-hmm. You see that rip there?" He asked, pointing at the tear that was being all together by the tape. "Some jerk at one of the school we went to, found it and ripped it. I wanted to punch him but then a teacher showed up. I ask Dean for some money and went down to the convenient store after school to tape it back together."

"You tape it back together." I muttered, looking at it. "I didn't want to lose it." Sam said, softly. I stared at drawing for a moment, then raise my head again to look at him. "Have you been pining for me?" I asked.

Sam does little mouth shrug as he thinks. "Looking back. Yeah, I think I have. I just didn't know it until..." He said, trailing off. "Until what?" I asked, very curious. Sam looks thoughtful then smiles at me. "Until that night in your room, when you told me why you still believe in me so much." He said.

I felt face turn red and I smiled, shyly. "Wow... and here I thought I was carrying a torch for you all these years." I said, giving him back the drawing. Sam chuckles and puts it back in his wallet, where it belongs.

"It's just too bad Pluto's not a planet anymore." He said. "I don't care what those the scientist say. It's still a planet and it's my favorite one." I said, and Sam laughs. "Well then the Moon is my favorite." He said.

"But it's not a planet." I pointed out. "Neither is Pluto." He said. "Why the Moon?" I asked. "Because it reminds me of you. It's bright, pretty, and always there no matter what." Sam said, smiling at me.

I felt the heat on my face, rising to my ears and I snigger. "I bet you say that to all space obsessed girls." I said, bumping his shoulder with mine. "Only the cute ones." He replied, bumping me back with his shoulder. I smile down at ground, feeling like I'm in heaven.

A part of me can't believe this is really happening. Sam and I are really together and it's everything I dream it be. Me being a nervous wreck at the start aside.

Our car has now reached the top and was beginning to descend. We now had a good view of sunset and the water reflecting it's orangey-yellow light. I look away from the beautiful sight in front of me and instead look at Sam, who was watching the sunset.

I look down at the seat, seeing his hand resting on it, only inches away from my own hand. Slowly, I moved my hand closer, until our fingertips were brushed against each other. Almost as soon as they made contact, Sam lifted his hand and set it on top of mine and squeezes it, without even looking.

I gasp softly, staring down at our hands. I looked up and Sam turn his head away from the sunset to look at me and smiles. I smile back shyly, feeling my face burning up again.

I felt myself started to lean in, without even thinking. Sam copy's my actions, his eye's flicking down to my lips then back up to my eyes.

Some small voice in my head was screaming at me to back out of it, but I ignored it. I knew this is what I wanted and I don't want to be afraid of it anymore. And when I felt Sam's soft lips against mine, that little voice in my head was gone, in an instant.

Sam lifted his other hand to my cheek, to cradle my face as our lips moved together in sync. We stayed like this until I felt my lungs begin to burn, reminding me I needed air.

We both pull away a little and smiled at each other. "Wowzers." I said, and Sam laughs making my smile grow bigger.

I really was getting so worked up over nothing this whole time. I don't have to try and plan out everything when I'm with him. I can just go with the flow and be myself.

Sam leans his forehead against mine, his hand moving down from my cheek to gently pet it's way down my arm. "(Name), I love you." He whispered, making my heart squealed in excitement. I don't know if I can ever get used to hearing those four simple words.

"I love you too, Sam. Always." I said, and Sam chuckles again. "Always, huh?" He asked, pulling away from my forehead. "I always have and I always will." I said, Sam just smiles down at me looking pretty content. He then leans down a little to place a kiss on my forehead, making me blush even harder.

Later, we were holding hands and walking towards to end of the pier to leave, when I spotted something. "Hey Sam?" I said, coming to a stop. Sam hums and stops as well, looking down at me curious.

I smile and pointed toward a photo booth, Sam looks at it and scoffs, shaking his head. "Come on, we have too." I said, grinning. "Do we though?" He asked, and I slips my hands around his arm, hugging it like a child. "Please. Do it for me?" I asked, trying my best to mimic his puppy eyes.

Sam stares down at me for a moment then sighs in defeat. "Alright." He muttered, with a little smile. I giggle in excitement and pulled him over to the photo booth. I put some money in the machine and adjusted the settings, while Sam pulls the curtain shut to block out the light.

The timer started to count down for the first photo, and we did a simple pose. My head resting on Sam's shoulder and his head leaning against mine, smiling at the camera. There was a flash and the timer begins again.

Sam grabs my face and gave me a big kiss on the cheek, while I laughed. The flash goes off again, snapping the photo and the timer begins once more. I smirked, knowing what I wanted the last photo to be.

I pull free from Sam's grasp and grab the front of his jacket, tugging him down and smashing our lips together. Sam smiles into the kiss, wrapping an arm around my shoulder to pull me closer as the last photo is taken.

That night, Sam and I were laying on the hood of the Impala, watching the stars. Dean was off doing God knows what... or who. Either way, Sam and I were too captivated by the night sky to really care where he was at the moment.

"Which one the Ursa Major again?" Sam asked, squinting his eyes at the starry night sky. "Right there. It's part of the Big Dipper, remember?" I said, pointing at the Ursa Major constellation.

"See? There's the tail, those are the legs and that's the head." I explained, tracing the shape in the air with my finger. Sam hums, nodding. "It still just looks like the Big Dipper." He said, making me giggle. "No it doesn't. It looks like a bear." I said.

Sam laughs. "I believe you, I just don't see it." He said and we continue looking up at the sky in silence for a moment. "Do you know, Mars is actually pretty similar to Earth?" I asked. "But you can't breathe on Mars." Sam pointed out.

"Yeah, but NASA recently discovered that there's ice on Mars, which means there's water. With a lot of work they can make the planet habitable." I explained and Sam nodded. "Hmm that's cool." He said.

"Can you imagine living on Mars? Who knows how many more planets are out there, that we can live on." I said, smiling at all different possibilities out there. "Our solar system is just one of millions of stars in the Milky Way galaxy. And that Galaxy is just one of billons of galaxies in the observable universe. Really we're just insignificant blips in the vastness of the cosmos." I said, leaving Sam a little speechless.

"Wow. That's pretty heavy." He muttered. "I know for a lot of people, it's really scary. But to me, it's really cool." I said, smiling up at the sky. "Really?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, there's an infinite possibilities out there. There could be a world where aliens have four arms instead of two. Or maybe even a world that run entirely by robots that scared their creators off their home-world. I bet there's even a universe out there, where one plus one equaled three. Up is down, left is right, hot is cold. Everything we know about our world and universe, would be completely unrecognizable in another universe. It would be complete chaos but also so exciting to see how that universe is so different from our own." I explained, getting completely lost in my own thoughts.

I turn my head to look at Sam, seeing he was watching me with an affectionate smile. "What?" I asked. "Nothing. I just like listening to you talk." He replied, I look at him surprise and smiled, bashfully looking away.

Sam held up his arm and I scooted closer, curling up next to him and laying my head on chest. He drop his hand on my shoulder, holding me close and resting his cheek on the top of my head.

"Where is Hercules?" Sam asked, and I pointed up at the sky again. "Okay, you see those stars right there? If you connect them, they kinda look like a person jumping..."

Sam and I return to the motel and Dean was still out having the time of his life. I was sitting on the bed flipping through the TV channels, wearing flannel pants and a black shirt with words on it that said, 'Sorry for what I said during Mario Kart'.

Sam came out of the bathroom in black sweat pants and that purple dog shirt of his. "Anything good on?" He asked, crossing the room to reach the bed. "Nerp." I replied, flipping the tv off and tossing the remote onto the nightstand.

Sam chuckles and takes a seat on the bed next to me. "So, did you had fun today?" He asked, smiling. "Fun? Sam I had a blast!" I exclaimed, and he laughs. "I wish I could do today over again. And again and again." I said, and he laughs again. "Pretty sure that would gets tiring after a while." He said.

"Yeah maybe. But really, this was an amazing day. Thank you, Sam." I said. Sam smiles and tucks some of my hair behind my ear. "You're welcome. I had a great time too." He said.

"Even though it had... a bumpy beginning?" I asked. "What part about it was bumpy?" Sam asked, giving an almost playful confused look. "You know... when I was being a total spaz." I said.

Sam shrugs. "It didn't bother me." He said. "Really?" I asked, finding that hard to believe. "I mean... wouldn't you had liked it better if was..." I started to say but Sam held his hand to my mouth, stopping me.

"Don't even say it. Don't compare yourself to anyone else or even suggested the idea that I would want you to change for me." He said, almost as if he could read my mind and knew exactly what I was gonna say.

Sam smiles and moved his hand from my mouth to my cheek, to hold my face and pet it with his thumb. "I love you, (Name). Spaz and all. I've seen you do amazing things and I've seen you do embarrassing things and I love all them. So don't you dare change a single thing about yourself." He said, wholeheartedly.

I stared at him in amazement. God, he really is so perfect. Perfect and mine. I smile and sat up on my knees to make myself a little bit more taller. Sam look at me curious, pulling his hand away as he watches me.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, pressing our lips together for a long sweet kiss. When I pulled away, Sam was looking at me surprised. "Don't you go change yourself either." I said.

"Yes ma'am." Sam whispered, continuing to look up at me astounded. I giggled and gave him another quick kiss, before I got under the covers. Sam smiles at me as he slips under the covers as well.

Flipping off the light, Sam turns on his side to face me and pulls me into an embrace, our legs intertwined under the blanket. I smiles, snugging into his shoulder and hugging him like he was a giant teddy bear.

"I really love you, (Name)." Sam muttered, happily, smoothing my hair with his hand. "I really love you too, Sammy. Always." I replied, drowsy. Last thing I felt was Sam's lips pressed again my head as I drifted off to sleep

3rd Person P.O.V
As (Name) slept peacefully in his arms, Sam's mind couldn't help but wander back to the inescapable fact that one year from now, he'll be alone. He's going to do whatever it takes to stop it. Make sure that both Dean and (Name) will never go to hell.

And in the meantime, he's going to make sure (Name) knows just how much he loves her. He's gonna fulfill all her romantic dreams and make her feel like she's a girl that deserves to be swept off her feet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 1.5K 28
What would you do when you're getting hunted by the enemies of your father? I decide to try and live a human life as much as possible. But ofcourse t...
219K 4.6K 41
I felt sick to my stomach, nerves overcoming me at the thought of seeing him again after all these years. I know he's going to be angry, furious in f...
3.8K 221 11
❝Things don't quite seem to work out for us, do they?❞ ❝It never does for people like us.❞ . . • ☆ . ° .• -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-°:. *₊ ° . Adelaide Booker and...
104K 2.4K 34
Ranking #10 in DeanWinchester 10/3/2021 Ranking #1 in SPNFanFiction 1/25/2021 [COMPLETED VERSION-UNDER EDITING] (This fanfiction is based off season...