ORANGE

By mn_duh

A opacarophile type of person who loves sunset more than anything and hates school a lot, always skipped noon... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
70
EPILOGUE

69

563 30 0
By mn_duh

Stepping her feet on the rooftop. Chaewon let out a sighed.

" She's gone again " she muttered, but why is she even bothered as if she didn't see it coming already.

You went missing again for 3 days, after what happened that night.

You never showed yourself again though you update your 3 friends that you are doing fine, and that there's nothing for them to worry about.

Though they insisted to meet you but you told them to wait. Which leaves them no other choices but to really wait.

The whole 3 days that passed. Chaewon keeps coming back at the rooftop to check if you'll come or not but not even a single shadow of you showed up.

Taking a sit on the bench Chaewon watched the sun slowly setting.

She find out that it's your reason why would you always stay at the rooftop every afternoon after skipping class.

Your friends accidentally mentioned it to her and Chaewon was glad of it. Now that she's doing the same thing.

But not even a minute when she arrived at the rooftop she received a message saying that she need to do something at the council room, so she headed her way there quickly wanting to finish those paperwork's Early.

While Chaewon is in the middle of checking the papers. Someone knock on the door, maybe it's just a council member. She wondered.

" Come in " She answered and when the door open Chaewon tried to act cool. " What brings you here ? "

" Do you have time ? " It was you who ask her. After 3 days you finally showed up.

Chaewon shook her head. " I'm busy " though she's not obviously doing anything other than checking the papers.

" I'll be leaving then " You said and she nodded. " Close the door when you leave "

It was not strange when both of you started acting like you don't know each other, though it's actually bothering you and Chaewon.

After she said that, you really left, but in return you left the door open. " You know " Walking back to the room, you approached the president. " I thought there's something going on between us "

Checking the paper works quietly, Chaewon paid a little attention to you. " So do I " She retorted.

" You can't just appear around me, make me happy and then leave like nothing happen " Like nothing has ever between you and Chaewon.

3 Days just passed but seems like, something changed quickly. " And you can't just appear around me too, and make me question everything I've been doing " You spoke back.

For the days you disappeared, and skipped you just thought how bad those actions are, how irresponsible you are for your studies and how fucked up you are.

You never had those thoughts before but you're sure Chaewon's presence have something to do with it.

" If you're just going to blame everything to me, just leave " Chaewon said sounding so cold towards you, like she don't know you, like she didn't confessed her feelings towards you.

You sigh, making her to stop what she's doing, and gaze up at you since you're standing while she's sitting.

As your eyes met no one dared to look away.

" I blame you for making me feel this way, for making me feel that I still can feel happiness, worried, and sadness "

" And that im not as numb as I think I am " You added.

The 3 days you disappeared again, you're just thinking and thinking at what the President said that night.

It's bothering your mind, You completely remember what she said and it bothers you whenever it keeps repeating on your mind.

Like you can't seem to get those things off, like it have something else to say.

Chaewon sighed deeply. This was the day she's been trying not to happen.

After the day she confessed everything, she told herself that she'll be back on how she was before as a cold President.

But why does it seems like Chaewon can't be the Cold President she wanted when it comes to you, and when she's finally seeing you for the past days.

She became soft around you, she felt so comfortable and confused at the same time.

How Chaewon's act this time, shocks you.

Chaewon just chuckled while you're confused. " You know, Im as confused as you are, Like im hella confused why would I start earning feelings from you " She spoke.

" And here, you have the audacity to meet me after you disappeared, not showed up and ghost me for a fucking 1 week and 3 days "

" Just why would you do that all of the sudden, Is it because of me ? " Chaewon asked. She's really thinking that it's her, the reason why you disappeared and not showed up at the school for that long.

It's really bothering her.

" I got scared " You stared down the ground. " That you were just trying to change me like everyone else did "

You've been thinking, if Chaewon was just doing all of that because she wanted to change you not just about school but also including yourself.

Ever since you met her on that unexpected place and time, your actions change, your behavior change but only if around the President.

Only if it's Chaewon.

" I have never once thought of changing you " Chaewon spoke and it's the truth.

She never intended to change you if that's what you thought. She just wanted to be part of your life, that's all.

" I don't want you to be with someone like me " You suddenly said. Thinking Chaewon's life could be in a worst condition if ever she let you be part of her life.

" And i don't want you to be with someone else " Chaewon confessed.

Ofcourse she don't want you to be taken by someone except her.

Whenever she realized she's falling inlove, there's this fear growing inside her. She's afraid that someone will take you away and she won't be able to do anything.

" I'd still like you the way you are now " Chaewon stopped before flashing a smile that only you could see. " Ketchup Monster "

Hearing the familiar nickname that someone given to you.

You raised your eyebrow in confusion completely remembering the person who only called you that nickname.

Chaewon chuckled after seeing your reaction. " It's me, Ssamu " She tried to make you remember.

Shock at what you heard, you look at the girl sitting infront of you.

You're still processing the thought of Chaewon being that childhood friend of yours.

You clearly remember the nickname you used to call that little girl back then but both of you weren't Able to know each other names.

And that girl is the only person who calls you Ketchup Monster for being obsessed with ketchups.

You can't believe that it was Chaewon all this time.

" Change happens when you want not when someone tells you to " going back to what she's trying to say earlier.

That moment the atmosphere inside was too intense and awkward, that you suddenly stormed out of the room without a word.

Which startled the President, didn't expect you'll do that.

You leave the room with so many thoughts and questions on your mind that you can't seem to process even one thing at what Chaewon said.

" I guess that's her decision " Chaewon sighed and she respects it.

Continuing to just do the paperwork she needed to finish.

She was once again startled when the door open very hard earning a loud thud once it hits the wall.

Walking back infront of the President's table, Chaewon watched you confusingly. Thinking what is it this time.

" I admit that I made a mistake for not confronting you with what I have been feeling, I was selfish that I didn't think what or how would you feel "

You sounded like you're now confessing.

" I was so careless and selfish but the moment we saw each other for the first time and first encounter, I knew something was bound to happen and change, And its been happening for like months now, I just don't realize that I've been changing for you, for my childhood friend "

It's always the small thing you do, like refusing to skip class and attend the very boring classes in your opinion, turning down your friends invitation on skipping class and being excited to enter the school without realizing it.

You'd finally came back to your senses. Not just with your senses but in yourself too.

And there's also no way that Chaewon wouldn't be that Childhood friend of yours if she knows the only nickname that the girl used to call you back then.

That's enough evidence to makes you think. That she's the friend, you promised to be your lover once you grow old.

And now that she's infront of you, you can't remove that smile formed in your lips.

You were very happy, the pure happiness you never felt before.

" I won't change for you, but for myself, so I would become someone you deserve "

" This is unexpected but it's now or never " You stopped and extend your right hand at the President who's sitting.

" So President Kim Chaewon, Will you go out with me ? "

"  I wonder If i can make you happy with just me being next to you " You genuinely ask with a sweet smile formed on your lips waiting for the President's answer.

Somehow it feels great to the point that you think, Is this the way on how you confess to someone ?

__________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.5K 138
Requested 🍀 Female Reader Imagines with Mina of Twice 💗 \\If you have any requests for something you'd like to see in this book, or any of my other...
1M 62.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
510K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
3.9K 84 12
Stella Kidd and Kelly Severide's love over the years Kelly is the captain of Squad 3 Stella is the lieutenant of truck 81 Christopher is the lieuten...