☆ 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝖿𝖾𝗆...

By HALLUSINATIONSS

☆★ 𓊔 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ❕ 𖤐 ◞ in which a college dropout living abroad in south korea skyrockets to interna... More

❪ 𝖱𝖤𝖤𝖫 𝗢𝗡𝗘 ❫ › passion.
❪ 𝖱𝖤𝖤𝖫 𝗧𝗪𝗢 ❫ › 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅.
☆ velouria knowles-moriarty

☆ 𝗄𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖿𝗂𝗅𝖾

3.2K 59 41
By HALLUSINATIONSS

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ HUNNIEMOON PROFILE & FACTS ˖ ♱
hunniemoon profile and facts ! ▧﹒⟡ ◠ ꜜ

HUNNIEMOON [ 허니문 ], stylized as HunnieMoon, is a kenyan-irish soloist and record producer. she released her first single, "JUST A WASTE" on march 16, 2017, but would not rise to prominence until 2021. she would sign an exclusive contract with BLONDE VINYL the same year. she released her debut mixtape, "TO HELL WITH IT" on february 14, 2022. then she would release her debut album, "HEAVEN KNOWS" on november 10, 2023.

━━━━

◠ ꜜ  OFFICIAL FANDOM NAME  ,
chocoluv.

◠ ꜜ  OFFICIAL FANDOM COLORS  ,
neapolitan [ #f9a1bc, #fefaec, #80584e  ]

◠ ꜜ  OFFICIAL LOGO  ,

◠ ꜜ  OFFICIAL SITES AND ACCOUNTS  ,
OFFICIAL WEBSITE.   eyesofheaven.com
OFFICIAL INSTAGRAM.   @ hunniemuun
OFFICIAL TWITTER.   @ hunniemuun
OFFICIAL YOUTUBE.   hunniemoon
OFFICIAL TIK TOK.  @ hunniedotcom

━━━━

↷  ·   ₊ ' pinkpantheress  ' as
𓈒 ∗ 𓂂 ๋ 𔒌 ִ۫ HUNNIEMOON · ✷ 𓂋་ ˳

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ STAGE NAME. hunniemoon. [ 허니문 ]
★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ BIRTH NAME. velouria hawi knowles-moriarty.
★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ BIRTHDAY ˒  october 24, 1998.
★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ZODIAC SIGN ˒  libra-scorpio cusp.
★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ NATIONALITY ˒  english. irish.
★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ HEIGHT ˒  174 cm  ❪ 5'8" ❫
★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ WEIGHT ˒  n/a.
★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ BLOOD TYPE ˒  ab.

━━━━

  HUNNIEMOON FACTS  ,

━━  she was born in bath, somerset, england to a kenyan mother and irish father. she would later move to london, england when she was 3 years old.
━━ her mother, hera knowles-moriarty, was born and raised in athlone, ireland. hunniemoon spent her summers in ireland growing up, where she stayed with her grandparents.
━━ she holds both english and irish citizenship.
━━ her birth father walked out on her and her mother when she was 7 years old.
━━  hunniemoon's family consists of: mother, stepfather, and younger half-sister.
━━ according to her, before her stepfather, miles, became her stepfather, he was her mother's childhood best friend and was a father figure to her.
━━ she considered him to be her only father after she made the tough decision to drop out of university after being overwhelmed. when she felt too scared to tell her mom, she told him and he comforted her.
━━ she has a younger half-sister named, odeliah who was born in 2017.
━━ she attended university of arts london before dropping out in 2018.
━━ after dropping out, she moved to seoul, south korea to live with her parents.
━━ she received her esthetician license and began working as a nail technician. she used to have an instagram account to promote her business, but when she was signed she deactivated it.
━━ her love for music started very young. she would learn how to play the piano and guitar from her grandparents, who are musicians themselves.
━━ early in her career, she began using the app garageband to produce instrumentals and later would record some of her first songs in her old dorm room.
━━ while in university, she would join a rock band as the lead singer alongside her long term boyfriend at the time who was the band's bassist.
━━ her favorite colors are the neapolitan colors, pink, white, and brown.
━━ she rose to prominence after cruel?!youth members, aina and weyes lipsynced to her song, just a waste, in a tiktok video, and tagged her in the caption. the song received 200,000 streams in one day. it currently sits at over 300 million streams on spotify.
━━ she later reached out to by representatives of blonde vinyl, the label of cruel?!youth, within days of the song blowing up for an exclusive contract.
━━ she and weyes actually met once when they were 10 years old when hunniemoon was on vacation with her mom in texas. they became best friends but unfortunately lost contact when hunnie would go back to london. for years, hunnie searched for her on the internet but could never find her. they would reunite for the first time in 13 years after hunnie signed with blonde vinyl.
━━  she moved out of her parents' house and into an apartment in 2022. though she is usually at her parents' house because she misses them a lot.
━━ she is a big fan of seventeen, monsta x, and nct.
━━ she always wanted a caratbong but every time she tried to buy one, it was always sold out. she recently received one as a gift from a fan she ran into at the airport on her way back home.
━━ she and her manager have a sibling-like relationship.
━━ her life motto is: "don't let life beat you up. hit that bitch back."
━━  her main inspirations for her concept and music style is dance music from the 1990s and 2000s, the y2k fashion trend, and magical girl animes from the 90s.
━━  her favorite anime is sailor moon. her favorite character is hino rei. when she was 12, her mother threw her a sailor moon themed birthday party.
━━ she spends a lot of time at convenience stores.
━━ hunniemoon is fluent in english and korean. she began learning korean from miles as a child.
━━ in the back of her phone case, she has a photocard of jeonghan that was given to her by a fan.
━━ she likes performing on stage with purses and handbags. she usually carries her phone, lip products, gum, pens, lotion, sunscreen, and perfume with her.
━━ according to her, she's not the best at dancing. but she enjoys just grooving to the beat.
━━ she loves everything mango, whether it's actually mangoes, mango-flavored, or mango-scented.
━━  she is a fan of the game, stardew valley. her favorite romanceable character is sebastian.
━━  she is a very casual drinker. she does not drink very often or that much. she is hesitant to befriend or get close to people who need alcohol to have fun or function.
━━  her previous relationship ended because her ex-boyfriend used to had a problem with alcohol. though they no longer dating, they have become friends again recently and she has supported him in his sobriety. her song, feel complete is dedicated to him.
━━  she and weyes have formed an experimental duo together called, super blood moon. so far, they have released one album together, jasmine.
━━ she has produced for cruel?!youth, psyche, moodboard, seventeen, and fromis_9.
━━ she has two female cats. she has a british shorthair calico cat named maple syrup. she also has a ragdoll cat named waffles.
━━  her favorite foods are ramen, milk bread, strawberry cake, strawberry sandwich, strawberries with whipped cream, chocolate-covered strawberries, and milk chocolate.
━━  she has glasses, but usually doesn't wear them.
━━  a lot of her clothes are old clothes from her mother and her aunt, as well as from thrift stores she used to frequent.
━━  she loves jellyfish.
━━  she loves collecting house slippers. the more unique the better. her favorite pairs are her cow, ducks, rabbits, heart slippers.
━━  hunniemoon's ideal type: markiplier.

.

.

.

note: please don't copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. if you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. thanks a lot! :)
kprofiles.com

━━━━

★̷ ˳ how much do you like hunniemoon?
★ ⭒⁺ ♰ . .  i love her, she's my bias!
★ ⭒⁺ ♰ . .  i like her, she's ok.
★ ⭒⁺ ♰ . .  i'm slowly getting to know her.
★ ⭒⁺ ♰ . .  i think she's overrated. 

.

.

.

you may also like: HUNNIEMOON DISCOGRAPHY

◠ ꜜ  LATEST COMEBACK  ,

do you like hunniemoon? do you know any more facts about him? feel free to comment down below.

━━━━

🎧 ﹐ ♡ 𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚄𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂𝚂 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺. ᜊ゙
૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗏𝖾𝖽。✶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 97 5
▋🌸 💕 🌙 ✨ ☁️ / 𝕼𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖉 ©️-𝔨𝔞𝔫𝔢𝔨𝔦𝔰𝔨𝔢𝔫. 2023 𝖘𝖔𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖆 𝖆𝖚. ❝ 𝔦𝔪𝔪𝔞 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔠𝔞...
2.6K 101 17
‎ ❪ ♡ ❫ ˓ ؈ ACID ANGEL ୵ ✉️ ֹ ઉ lesserafim added member ˓ ؈ which lesserafim debut with a seven member ୵ All cop...
8.7K 207 35
Billie Powell has seen civilizations die out, the start of new beginnings and humanity being her only learning source. All because she was a guardian...