Living With The 6 Boys *Slowl...

By smile560

Her name is lucy sanders and her entire family died in a crash, so she has to go live with her mother's best... More

Chapter 1
Cast
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 Part 1
Chapter 12 Part 2
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Part 1
Chapter 17 Part 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Part 1
Chapter 21 Part 2
Chapter 21 Part 3
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 Part 1
Chapter 24 Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Part 1
Chapter 26 Part 2
Chapter 26 Part 3
Chapter 27
Epilogue?
Epilogue
New book - Fighter
New book - My Italian Billionare
New book - HIM
New book - The Mafia's Angel

Chapter 3

30.1K 783 46
By smile560

Chapter 3- MOVING??

i woke up screaming my family's name only realise that it was a nightmare. Then all the events from yesterday came flooding back to me . My family died!!!! now who will be their when im sick, when i need someone to talk to , when i want to spend family time ......i really need them. A knock on the door brought me back to reality. who would be at my front door at 6:15am. I slowly got up and fixed my face to make me look presentable ans headed for the door. As i opened the door i saw a middle aged woman , she looks the same age as my mum .I knew here from some where but i just could not put mh finger on it.

"Hello" she said
"Hello " i replied
"I am so sorry for your loss and you might not rember me i was your mother's best friend, Elena"

Thats where i remembered her from!!! my mum's best friend .. she always talked about her and she said she babysitted me when i was younger but then she moved to florida when she got maried.

"Thank you and i remember you now" i said "you can come in of ypu would like"

"Thanks" she said

"Well as you know you are not 18 as yet, so you need a legal guardian and your parents wanted me to be your guardian if anything ever happened to them" she said and i felt the tears wanting to come out but i held them im because i wanted to be strong for them.

"So you will be moving in with me and my family in Florida" she added.

"FLORIDA!!!! BUT THAT'S MILES AWAY...how will i see my friends and what about school?" I exclaimed.

"I amd sorry dear but you have too, as soon as the funeral is over we will leave here ok?" she asked hopefully

I sighed "ok."

The next day was the funeral and i cried once more along with everyone else. My friends attended and i said my goodybyes to them. i felt so sad that my family died and im leaving my friends but as my mom would say 'be strong'.
I took one last look at my now empty house and sighed as walked to the car to go to the airport.

During the flight elena decided to talk " Lucy i want to tell you about my family but promise not to freak out" she said uneasily

"Ok?" i simply replied

"Well my husband's name is frank and .........we have 6 boys" she said as if it was nothing.

Omg 6 boys...how in the world would i survive with six boys. My eyes were probably wide as saucers right now

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys
Idk why im updating so fast
Mabye because its a new book
Soo comment and tell me if you like it and dont forget to vote pwease

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.4K 3.1K 25
When your enemy becomes your best friend, what happens when you fall in love with them? Drama and complication with life as we know it. What will Luc...
4.5K 46 197
"Will you be okay Lu-Chan?" "Its going to take time to heal" The blonde look at her swollen stomach rubbing it. "Im just heartbroken" She sobs Lucy...
3.2K 61 41
Meet Avril. Two years after her parents' death and she's still struggling with her emotions towards them. When Dallas shows up at her school, Avril...
374 42 18
When you're crushing on someone, you tend to see the world through rose-colored glasses. Will Henry become close enough to Emmeline to break through...