FNAF Security Breach oneshots...

By Vera_Zelie_Luvbug

Disclaimer!! - I do NOT own THE GAME, all rights go to Scott Cawthon and Steal Wool Studios. I do NOT own th... More

FOXY HEADCANONS (in game)
AUTHOR NOTE (SORRY)

Introduction | Author's Note

99 3 0
By Vera_Zelie_Luvbug

Hi hi, Vera LuvBug here! Nice to meet ya! How are you beautiful? Hope ya are doing okie.

Disclaimer!! - I do NOT own THE GAME, all rights go to Scott Cawthon and Steel Wool Studios. I do NOT own the characters and versions of the animatronics i plan to write about, NOR do i own the original plot, all rights of that go to @A_Rotisserie_Chicken and their FNAF story "My Teddy Bear (Glamrock Freddy x Fem! Reader)"

SO! This book is just a bunch of oneshots mostly of the game character versions of FNAF Security Breach PLUS oneshots regarding the characters and animatronic versions from a FNAF:SB fanfic called "My Teddy Bear (Glamrock Freddy x Fem! Reader)" By A_Rotisserie_Chicken. (highly recommend reading it <333).

My boundaries on oneshots:

I'd happily take requests as long as they fit in my boundaries, please and thank you <3 Smut/lemon/lime whatever you call it, NO

BDSM, NO

Gore and angst, YES

A whole lot of fluff and wholesome, YES

LOTS of Dark humor and inappropriate jokes, YES

Little space/age regression, YES

BxB, GxG, YES (ONLY with the animatronics, no "real" person)

(I will add more as it goes)

I will also be sharing my own headcanons about the game as well as headcanons about the FNAF fanfic "My Teddy Bear (Glamrock Freddy x Fem! Reader)" :) .

I also put trigger warnings when needed

I believe that's all I have for now! Heads up i hate writing Author Notes with no "chapter" so if i ever do please do not ignore. Hope ya smile today, remember to drink water and maybe eat something. Love ya <3 *blows you a kiss anime style*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
135K 6.2K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.1M 36.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
204K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...