β™‘οΈŽπ•”π• π•π•“π•ͺ π•“π•£π• π•”π•œ π•€π•žοΏ½...

By cantgetuoutmyhead

this is a mix of smut and fluff of the famous colby brock. we all love him 🀭. ONGOING. More

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝??
πš‹πšŽπšœπš πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πš
β€’πš‚πš˜ πš’πš— πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš’πš πš‘πšžπš›πšπšœβ€’
𝐻𝑒 π‘–π‘”π‘›π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘  π‘¦π‘œπ‘’
𝚠𝚎𝚝 πšπš›πšŽπšŠπš–
πšπš’πš”πšπš˜k
π™Έπš– πšœπšπšžπšŒπš”
𝕃𝕖π•₯ π•žπ•– 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦
𝙸 π™ΌπšŽπš π™·πš’πš–
πš™πšžπš—πš’πšœπš‘πšŽπš
π™Έπš– πšœπš˜πš›πš›πš’
"𝙸-πš„πšπš‘πš‘πš‘ π™²πš˜πš•πš‹πš’πš’"
πš‚πš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πš’?
ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕖𝕀π•₯ ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖𝕕 :(
𝐻𝑒 β„Žπ‘–π‘‘π‘  π‘¦π‘œπ‘’
its been awhile..
πΈπ‘›π‘’π‘šπ‘–π‘’π‘  π‘‘π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ 
i need help guys

π‘†π‘œ 𝑖𝑛 π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ 𝑖𝑑 β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘  π‘π‘‘οΌŽ2

12.5K 68 77
By cantgetuoutmyhead

3 days later

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i had been lonely without colby here. i couldnt even get a minute of sleep for the past 3 days. i laid in bed staring at the ceiling with tears running down my cheeks when i got a notification on snapchat

Colby Brock posted a new story

i rushed and clicked on it, it was a picture of him crying with the caption
"i need you here with me"
a little smile grew across my face when i saw it. Colby's always had a little bit of a temper but it never as bad as it did the other night. I wanted to just drive back over to his apartment and tell him everything will be alright, but i knew i couldn't. Or could i? Yk what, fuck it. I put on his hoodie and some sweatpants, grabbed my keys and went down stairs to leave. As i opened the door and was ready to walk out i bumped into someone. "Colby??" i gasped as i saw his puffy red eyed face standing in front of me. "God Y/n i missed you so much." he whispered to me, his voice cracking from all the crying hes been doing. I couldnt help it, i ran to him and have him a hug. He immediately hugged me back putting my legs around his waist and his arms around my body.

"Y/n im sorry for all the things i've said to you, i was just so mad and jealous but i shouldn't have and it's no excuse for what i did to you." more tears fell from his eyes as he spoke. I knew no matter what he did i would always still love him so much. "It's ok Colby, you know why?" i said to him with a smile, "Why?" he thought i was getting ready to say something all sweet and kind.. how ironic of him. "Cause i let your homeboy hit" i winked at him and walked out the door, "sorry not sorry colbs, he treats women nice" i had a smirk on my face the whole time walking to my car. He just stood there with his mouth wide open like he didn't just hear what i said. I just shrugged my shoulders and got inside my car driving off to sams house while colby was still looking astonished. "Now he knows not to fuck with me" i whispered to myself chuckling.

————————————————————————
I BET YALL DIDNT SEE THAT COMIN HUH 😏😏.. what a plot twist 🤗 anyways girl don't let no man get away with treating you like that. but i hope you enjoyed this.. there will be many more to come ;) CEEEYAAAA
- ya girl 🤮🤗😐🍽💪🏻💪🏻🍽💪🏻🍽😝😝🐱😵‍💫🐱😵‍💫🐱🐱🫣😒😝😂💪🏻😍🤭😐🫶🏻😐🤗💕🤦🏻‍♀️😝😒🫣😭🫣🤭🥳🤭😧😧🫶🏻😐🥹🤨😐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 295 19
Hey its luna here some fluff and smut for yall!! I hope you enjoy! Love you all❀️ Taking name requests or requests β™₯︎ Comment in my conversations or...
8.8K 58 14
This story is just solby, I will take requests like once a week and I'll try to post every two days. There will be: fluff, angst, and POSSIBLY a tiny...
5K 72 14
All of my fics for Eddie Kingston which includes fluff, smut, and all of that stuff!
315K 2.9K 102
This is about Colby and his friends like Brennen. These oneshots will include: fluff, sadness, happiness, laughter, and some sexy time with smut. The...