Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84

356 40 25
By DreamerGirlKes

"Don...." Sister Ida call out as Xerxes was leaving out of the dining hall. Quickly he stopped turning to the woman with a brow cocked as she sighed touching his arm. "How are you holding up? I talked to Riley a little bit ago and I know she had some issues with Kaarina's death."

"I'm good. Mad but good. I brought her into this mess knowing that she could be killed. I wasn't thinking about the consequences. My daughter was the one affected by this. She lost her mother... the only person she has had for the last six years. Harper is the one that I am worried about." X spoke.

"Understandable, otherwise how are you and Riley doing? She told me good but sometimes you seem far away from her." Sister Ida making Xerxes confused as he titled his head. "I think I see the problem. You are no longer babying her... am I right?" Xerxes nodded and the sister smiled shaking her head. "Good for you."

"It's hard but it is time for Riley to grow up. I hate to say this, but I've been aiding this for too long. Riley and her behavior and I knew it was wrong...."

"But you wanted to be a good husband."

"Yeah and look where that got me." Xerxes said as Xylia and Ryleigh came walking up with smiles. He smiled back at his daughters opening up his arms to hug the both of them and kiss each one on the cheek.

"Daddy's Girls. You better be careful because that's how your wife ended up the way she is."

"I spoil all my children the same and they know I will get into their butts if they do wrong. My dad was the same way... still the same way. I just think I've been missing for too long. Right girls?"

"Right and Uncle Elijah is looking for you. I think he is high because he's in the talking junk to everyone." Xylia laughed. "Yeah, and Uncle Luke is drunk the only laid back one is Uncle A and Papa is ready to kill both of them. You better go save your brothers." Leigh spoke making X and Sister Ida laugh.

"Talk to you, Monday Don. Remember what I told you. It is important for both of you to have your space and this is the weekend."

"Have your space? What is talking about Dad?"

"None of your concern Xy. I swear you little demons are nosey as hell. Then be like dad you all up in our business like you are grown. By the way, tell me about that little boy that I saw kissing you the other day." Xerxes spoke looking down at his daughter who quickly looked down at the floor.

"Dad...."

"Stay the fuck away from him! I know his type and I will kill the little fucker if he lays a hand on you. Xy and you to Ryleigh, I'm not saying that you can't have a boyfriend or a friend that you may call a boyfriend. What I'm saying is to think about who you are. Them boys aren't shit and they only want one thing right now and both of you are too fucking young for that shit." He said as both girls stared at him until Leigh spoke.

"I don't even like boys." She said making Xerxes laugh. "Are you just going to laugh in my face like that dad!" She smiled.

"I have had enough of my crazy children today. Go back into the reception.... And I know. You think I don't watch my children? You and Lyric I have noticed the both of you. Now go!" He said as the hugged him leaving with X right behind him. Soon as stepped into the room where they were having the reception he was hit in the face by one of the bride's garters.

"WHAT THE FUCK! WHOSE CRUSTY ASS GARTER IS THIS! AND IT GOT IN MY MOUTH! YOUR PUSSY BETTER BE CLEAN!"

"ADRIEL!" Riley laughed as he threw it in AJ's face.

"NIGGA! NOBODY WANTS ELLA'S SHIT IN THEIR FACE!"

"YOU DID!" Somebody yelled! Making AJ glare over in the direction of the voice, which he should have known was one of his siblings. Ian laughed as Ella looked embarrassed until her husband kissed her cheek.

"Smile El, I was just playing. Still, I hope your ass was clean." Xerxes smirked. "AJ if I was you I would run...."

"Why?" He asked as Xerxes tilted his head over to their father making his way over to them. "Dad come on! You can't be trying to beat my ass! Elijah says the word like it's a fucking religion to him and you trying to beat my ass!" AJ yelled jumping up and running.

"What the fuck wrong with him?" Luca said laughing once he got to Xerxes. "Nevermind, Chance found something. My office now." He said.

"I think I found him." Chance said showing them a location on the monitor in the corner of the room. "It's not an exact location but this I was I found on his phone. They are in Hawaii. I should have checked this a while back. Emmanuel loved the place but there were no records of him having property there." He said.

"How long will it take for a penpoint?"

"Depends on our tech team. If Victor would just let his children do it and go back to his newlywed wife. We can work a little bit faster." Chance said making Victor's nose flare before he glared in his direction.

"He right Uncle Vic. Go back to the reception we can handle this. You and Aunt Nova just wed, and we don't need the entire tech team for this. Vince, Leah, and Zion can handle it." Xerxes said as Victor sighed nodding his head and leaving. "Caleb get our team ready. Tell them that we leave out in two hours. May sure to tell Elijah his ass stays here with his wife." X finishes.

"Adriel, you are not going there...."

"Riley we need to end this now...."

"Well, I'm coming with you!" Riley yelled as Xerxes glared down at his wife. A sigh released from his lips before pulling her close to his chest and kissing the top of her head.

"No, you are not. I'm sorry BabyGirl but you're not coming with me." He said making Riley grip his waist. "I'm not ready to leave this earth baby. So, don't worry about that... Dad call the pilot and tell him to fuel the jet. If we can help it Emmanuel dies now!"

"Found him. He's in a little town called Pahala. X, I believe he picked this town because it's small as shit. It's only 410 acres and a population of a thousand and something people. He knew what he was doing." Zion said. Xerxes hummed looking at the location of the home and then back at his father.

"Should we back off?"

"No, I want this muthafuckas head. I know the mayor...."

"Of course, you do!" Reece laughed shaking his head. "Right, I will call in a favor which you all know I hate doing. I hate owing people shit." Luca said.

"Just donate money to Hawaii's disaster foundation. I'm pretty sure they will love that... just do what needs to be done. Takahiro I think you need to sit this one out too." He says as the man looked at him like he was crazy.

"I think not. I'm going to and I'm not going to argue about it, Xerxes. You need my team. Hell, we don't know what to expect with Emmanuel and I'm about to let the three of you do this alone. I'm good, I promise you." Hiro said. Xerxes was just scared of losing his brother-in-law after the little scare he had with his heart a month back.

"Fine everyone go do what needs to be done then met at the airstrip in two hours."

Three Days Later

"Did you wipe his phone clean before they could get anything off of it?" Was the first thing out of Emmanuel's mouth when Zade walked through the door. He sighed nodding his head looking from his brother to his nephew.

"Yeah, so no how are you doing or how did you get out of the country?" Zade asked as Manuel shrugged walking over to his desk.

"You're here aren't you. Now for our next move... the gala. Since your bitch ass was too scared to show your face to Riley. That is what we are going to do first. I want her to see you and stir up some shit. See what feelings Xerxes has left in his heart for his ex. If he comes after you we will take him first." Emmanuel stated making his son and Zade stare at one another.

"Manuel, should we come up with a different plan? Riley isn't even in Germany and I'm sure that the Köhler's are out for blood now. Soon as they see you are one of our team they are going to shoot and kill. Plus, I think that is the point... I was doing a sweep the day before I left. Look what I found... an invitation to the gala. Someone didn't want you to see it."

"No, I deleted it. It's more fun to think that they didn't invite us than to know. However, the asshole will not kill me." He said as he watched his son stare out the window as if he was confused about something. "What's wrong?"

"Have you not noticed that the children in the neighborhood are quiet today?"

"EJ it's a Tuesday morning what do you expect they are in school...."

"No school let out last week Father. The neighborhood is quiet too fucking quiet.... Was there a volcano alert that we did not get?" He asked as the two older men got up to look out the window to Mauna Loa which seem to be as it was the day before to Emmanuel. Without a word, he walked to the door leaving causing the others in the room to sigh.

"Your father has issues that are going to get us killed."

"You thinking about trading sides?" EJ asked as Zade shook his head. That was something that he could never do no matter the situation. Sad to say, the thought crossed EJ's mind a time or two. "I think we... Did you hear that?" He said as both heard something rolling down the hallway. The young boy went to stick his head out, but Zade quickly stopped him.

"He left us here to fucking die! Emmanuel knew something was up... the neighborhood. The reason he left so soon. The punk bitch felt this and left us! SHIT! We should have followed." Zade said pulling his gun. "When I open the door I want you to run to your left and I will cover the right... on three." He said making EJ nod.

"THREE!" Zade yelled and opened the door to a smoke-filled hallway. EJ quickly pulled his gun and ran to his left making it halfway before his body hit the floor. "Shit!" Zade yelled to himself looking down the way to his right. There was no mistaking it as he saw a reflecting skull and what seemed to be an Oni symbol on the vest of whoever was walking toward the room.

Zade first thought was to go back into the room and shut the door, but in the back of his head was screaming to run in the opposite direction, which he did. If there was a way out he was going to try and take then sitting in a room waiting to die.

"H his coming your way." The man said that sort of sound as if it was Chance. Zade stop to shoot at the figure but by that time he was gone. "The fuck!" He said turning the corner but stepping over EJ's lifeless body. Zade couldn't believe that Emmanuel would do this. Leave them to feat for themselves. Then again he could.

"If one of you can hear me... tell me your location now!"

"Zade they are everywhere...." He heard before getting nothing but static. Panic raised in Zade's chest looking for a way out through the smoke but everywhere he looked someone was there. Quickly he turned to back in the direction in which he came but it was late as he saw Takahiro come into view. Oni mask that he wore gave it away.

"I caught a mouse. A very scared mouse. Should I kill him or should you?" What the fuck did he think this was? A Dr. Seuss book and who the fuck was he talking to? Thoughts that went through Zade's mind as he turned and ran straight into Luca Köhler's the man towered over him and he wasn't that short. So, that told a lot.

"Going somewhere?" He asked as Zade smirked pointing his gun at his head. "If you're going to point it use it." Luca said disarming him like it was nothing. "Hesitate and die... Zade isn't? Where is your bitchass want to be Don?" Luca asked as Zade just stared.

"Oh, I see... he ran like the scared asshole that he is. X, Emmanuel is in the wind! Have our men search the premises and the town. And X, I have something for you. Or should I say, somebody?"

"Really? I'm on my way to your location now." Xerxes said as Luca stood there smirking at Zade. He didn't know was so funny but he sure the fuck wasn't about to stand there to find out as he turn slowly to Tanaka's blade at his throat.

"I know your stupid ass didn't think I would leave my father-in-law just like that. Sit your bitchass down. All you and Emmanuel have been is talk and killing innocent people. Let's see how much talking can you do in less than two seconds...."

"X is about to make you pay for touching his wife." Lucas smirked coming into view with Chance and Jeremias by his side.

"His ex-wife you mean?" Zade laughed while all of them smiled shaking their heads no. What did they mean my no it was all over the news.... Like he had thought all of it was a fucking trap and they had walked right into it. What made matters worse he was lied to.

"Look what we found nephew. You want to torture...." Chance started as Xerxes quickly gripped the man by the collar beating in his face. Zade tried his hardest to reach for his knife, but the man's hit was too quick.

"Somebody a little salty. What you mad that your chocolate beauty had her mouth wrapped around my dick or how she moan when I licked her pussy?" Zade chuckled in his ear.

"No, because she is mine and only mine, and when I fuck her or eat her pussy she screams my fucking name. The same as he moaned when you thought you were doing something. How did you feel to lick a woman's pussy and have her call out to the man that she actually wanted between her legs? Better yet how did it feel to beg for something that you never got? Knowing she came home to me as she as will. You were nothing to her and will always be fucking nothing." Xerxes whispered before stepping back and chuckling.

"Yeah, I heard the original video. Zade you are nothing, but a bitch and you are going to die like a bitch. Beg for your life." Xerxes said as he stared at him the best he could. "BEG MUTHAFUCKA!" He yelled hitting him with the butt of the gun.

"Please...." Zade whispered as he heard laughter.

"Damn this nigga begging forreal." Rodney laughed as Luca elbowed him in the side chuckling himself. "You got to beg louder if you want to live." Chance smirked. Zade didn't care if it let him live he would have another day to kill the bitch in front of him.

"Please! I beg of you please let me live."

"Funny as I said your nothing but a bitch...."

"WAIT YOU SAID IF I BEG! DON KÖHLER I THOUGHT YOU WERE A MAN OF YOUR WORD! PLEASE I WILL DO ANYTHING!" Zade said bowing at the man's feet as he kicked him back aiming the gun at his head.

"You should have thought about that before you touched my fucking wife bitch!" Xerxes said before emptying his clip into the man before him.

"Feel better?" Chance laughed as Xerxes smirked looking at his uncle. "Good because it seems that Emmanuel had a getaway boat. We have men searching but knowing him he had this planned out. Still, without Zade or EJ he is nothing and the idiot will show at the gala as planned."

"Good let's get back home." Xerxes said turning to leave but quickly stopped pulling one of his swords cutting off the man's head. "Damn Bro he was dead!"

"Just making sure."

It looks like Zade is dead, and X made him beg before killing him. Although the man should have seen he was just fucking with him. Now who was Zade's source and why was they lying to him? What will be Emmanuel's next move since the two he relied on are died. It was a stupid move because all his info came from his son and Zade. Without them he will be lost.

Thoughts???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 5.5K 60
Bonten Oneshots, headcannons and stories. Hope you enjoy it ♡! All the credits for the images and characters goes to the rightful owners.
38.5K 1.8K 10
❛ the other woman ❜ 綺麗男の子.ᐟ ❨ ; ❩ ━━━ ANGST , R16+ , REWRITTEN . . . ©EST. SATURDAY 071321 ━ SATURDAY...
46.6K 1.6K 23
After agreeing to a deal to become Mafia for a month the ADA now starts there new life, there new MAFIA life
91.3K 2.1K 13
BONTEN ARC "You're annoying and I don't have any feelings for you."