In the Name of Hope {KomaHina}

By Renaenaechan

A mystery that must unfold, before "despair" strikes again. ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
NEW STORY COVER~
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
New drawing~
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Story related aRt
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapters 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 29

502 13 85
By Renaenaechan

       Finally, I sat down in my office chair, and got down to business. I sigh...What an interesting day...If it's even daytime anymore.

        Nagito went out to run some errands. So I have the house to myself for now; Better make use for it, and focus. . .

        I turn my attention to my phone, that was still laying face first on the ground. . .Oh no...

        I went to retrieve it, praying that the screen wasn't broken. The amount of phone screens I have broken, would shock anyone. Slowly...I turn my phone to it's screen. . .

        I growl...

        "Motherfucker. I'm such an idiot." I cursed. Surprise, surprise, the screen was shattered in one corner...Ugh...What a shitty piece of crap.

        Nagito would always offer to pay whenever something like this happens, but I never accept the offers. Yes, he is rich, so paying for this would be like paying for a small Meiji Chocolate Bar. And yes, we are living together and getting married. . .But, I just don't feel comfortable with using his money when I am a working man.

        And even when I do, I always pay him back. There will always be a back and forth between us, from Nagito not accepting the money, and I completely ignoring his regards, telling him to take it.

      I open my phone, noticing the two miss calls from Kirigiri...I sigh. Putting my hands together in a praying gesture.

       "Who ever is there listening...Please, protect me as I return this phone call." I prayed. Finally, I open my call log, and tapped Kirigiri's contact.

        The phone began to ring...

         ... ... ...

         And ring...

         ... ... ...

         And ring. . .

         .  .  .Come on...It's either she really is busy...Or just being petty...

         I was just about to hang up the phone, when the ringing suddenly stopped...I waited for a moment, but no one spoke. Removing the phone from my ears, I noticed the calling time began counting the seconds.
There was no voicemail, which means...There has to be someone on the other end.

        I open my mouth to speak.

        "So, you finally answered." Kirigiri interrupted...

         Here we go...

        "Yeaahh...Sorry about that Kirigiri...I ended up sleeping past my alarm, and woke up abit late. Then-"

         "I am not angry, only because you would have found out sooner or later. So there was no need to lie to me." She stated. I begin to blush from total embarrassment...It was a pretty idiotic move to have tried to lie my way through this conversation...Especially when it's an exchange between Kirigiri and I.

          "I was only calling you to give a heads up." I tilt my head, as the embarrassing blush soon depleted from my freckled face. "Tomorrow morning..."

         "We wanted to bring in Komaeda, Nagito for a couple of questions." She said. My back went straight, as my expression turned serious.

          A while back, when that library incident occurred, Nagito seemed like the main suspect. And, when I questioned Oma; Who was there...He did mention that he saw a taller figure with a long flowing jacket...But...That could be anyone...Man, Woman...

           The gender of this killer is still unknown-

            "We found a witness that allegedly saw him inside the storage room, acting suspicious"

             My eyebrows furrowed.

             "A witness...Saw him? Inside?" I asked in disbelief. There's no way...Oma told me that he couldn't tell who it was, because it was so dark. Was...Someone else in there as well? And saw from a better angle?

              . . .

              I walk backwards, and slumped back into my seat, holding my head.

              "Why is this happening..." I ask myself. "Nagito wouldn't do this...Nagito would never do something like this..."

              "We all don't want to believe it either. But, the sooner we question him-"

               "The sooner we'll find out that he is not a killer." I interrupted. I didn't mean to sound like a dick, I was just frustrated. "Sorry...Um...We'll be there tomorrow morning" I sighed.

              "Who is this witness anyway?" I asked curiously. Kirigiri was silent for a moment.

             "Hopefully...You understand; Understand why we are unable to reveal the witness to you."

             .  .  .

             I sighed.

            "Yeah, yeah...I understand...I guess." I scoffed, slouched over, with my index finger and thumb pinching both the corners of my eyes; Showing how absolutely frustrated I was. Crimes involving the suspicions of a loved one or any sort of close companion of a person that are a part of a case, or knows about the information, are no longer allowed to receive anymore information about any witnesses, or evidence. At least until all suspicions are cleared.

              The fact that this killer is trying to frame Nagito, just makes my blood boil. . ."Okay Kirigiri, I'm...Gonna finish the rest of this paperwork, and speak to him about our conversation."

             "Understandable." She replied. I was so deep in thought, that I hung up the phone before even saying goodbye.

             .
             .
            A couple of minutes later, I heard the front door close. Getting up from my seat, I leave the bedroom, to greet Nagito the bad news.

            I turn the corner, and saw Nagito carrying at least five big paper bags full of groceries, and other accessories. He looked like he was struggling, trying not to drop any of the bags.

            "Ah! Nagito, here, let me take some off you!" I said, quickly running to his aid. I took about three bags, and gently placed them on the kitchen counter.

           "Phew, that was a little chaotic huh? Tehehe~" He laughed. I lid my eyes and raised my eyebrows.

            "Why didn't you call me? I could've helped you bring them in from the car, you idiot." I scoffed, walking over to the bags, beginning to unpack them.

            "Well, I knew how busy you were with work...So I didn't want to bother you." He responded. Also packing the groceries away.

            Nagito is one of the sweetest people you could ever meet. He can be so accident prone sometimes, that I feel like I have to keep watch of him 24/7...He's so frail, delicate, polite...There's..No way...There's just no way.

            Was almost done packing away the second bag, when I reached to the bottom...

            What. . .?

            Digging into the bag, I pulled out a long, thick...Rope? What...Would he need a rope for? Especially a heavy duty one like this..?

           Glancing back into the bag, there was also...Duct tape...?

           ...Rope?

           ...Duct tape?

          Why did he-

          "Ah! Hajime-kun." I leap to the side, as Nagito suddenly appeared behind me. "Whoops, sorry my love. I didn't mean to startle you like that~" He apologized. Raising both his hands to his chest, in a surrendering gesture.

          I countiued to hold the rope, looking at it again. . .

          The witness saw Nagito in the storage room being suspicious.  .  .

          I cling onto the rope harder. Then...My mouth began to move without my knowledge.

           "Why do have this..?" I asked, looking up at him. Nagito blinked a couple of times, and smiled.

            "Ah, you mean the rope? Sometime tomorrow, I'm gonna be buying a new laundry washer; Since the one we have now is breaking down. I was gonna use that rope to tie it down to the trally and bring it into to the house...Ah, and if you want, you can help as well Hajime-kun-"

            "And the duct tape! What about the duct tape!" I interrupted, taking a step forward towards him, desperately waiting for an answer.

            Nagito's wore a shock expression. He furrowed his eyebrows and slowly, he took a step back, folding his arms and narrowing eyes.

            "Is duct tape a weird thing to have in a household?" He asked, tapping his foot. My eyes slowly widen, as I took a step back...

             ...What...The hell got into me just now?

              I hung my head low, as my body began to tremble. The fact that I am even considering that Nagito could hurt that many people...It was wrong for me to have acted that way...

             "T-Tomorrow morning...Kirigiri wanted to bring you in for questioning..." I begin to grip the rope even tighter, rubbing and tugging it in my hands; Causing a slight burning sensation to rile up in my palms. "Apparently, a witness...Saw you being fairly secretive in that storage, in the library..."

            ".  .  .I'm sorry.." I apologized, voice cracking.

            "A-Ah, Hajime-kun! Please, don't apologize!" Nagito ran and hugged me, tight...Such warm, loving hugs. I felt myself melting into his warm embrace. Slightly nuzzling my into his exposed collar bone, feeling his smooth, pale skin against my freckled face.

            ".  .  .  ."

            "Nagito."

            "Yes, love?" He replied in a whisper.

            "...Promise me..." I lift my head, tears threatening to escape, as I looked Nagito in the eyes with a very serious expression. "Promise me...That if anything happened...You'll tell me...Y-You'll tell me everything...Right?" Nagito hugged me tighter.

            What's wrong with me? Of course if Nagito was the killer, he wouldn't out and tell me...I just...Need some reassurance.

            "Oh my Hajime-kun. If it makes you feel any better; No, I am not a Cold Blooded killer that just kills for the fun of it." He said, lifting up my chin to look at him.

             We stare at eachother for far too long...Everything about him was just so...S-So...

             Hot-

             My entire face turned red once I thought about that...Quickly, I turn my face away from his..Which only caused Nagito to snicker.

             . . . .

             ". . .That's good to hear." I smile. Nagito cupped my face, bringing his closer to mine. Our lips gently pressed together. But before the kiss could proceed, Nagito pulled away, then started giving me small Peppermint kisses just like earlier.

             I lift hands up, and placed them on his shoulders. "Ugh, N-Nagitooo, you did this earlier. C-Come on, quit it." I said, pulling away, and placed my hand over Nagito's mouth. "Jeeez, you're so touchy."

             "Tehehe~ My apologies Hajime-kun." Nagito mumbled, quickly cupped my face, catching me off guard as my hand was suddenly removed from his lips.

              "My goal is to kiss every single freckle on your face..." His eyes suddenly widen, as he pinched one of my cheeks.

              "H-Hey! N-Nagito-"

               "All 549 of them."

               ".  .  .  .  ."

               Nagito flinch, as face slowly turn into a pinkish hue..."A-Ah that...Wasn't supposed to be said out loud..."

             I blink a couple of times; Still processing what Nagito just said. .

             "...Hm...I guess I'll add that to the odd list of things we will have to talk further about in the future."

              ". . ."

              "And stop pinching my face!"

              "Ah, sorry~"

              Nagito and I finally pull away from eachother, as I turned around, and got back to unpacking. "Besides, why would you be so interested in ugly spots like these anyways." I insulted. Nagito gasp and tilted head, like I offended him somehow.

             --

             "My...Parents always thought the freckles crowded my face, to the point where it made it look...Dirty somehow?" Hajime-kun explained, watching him begin to rub his face, like he was trying to rub away the spots on his face.

             I lightly grab both of his wrist.

             "I think they are really cute."

              Hajime-Kun looked at me for a couple seconds, then turned his gaze to the right of me.

              ". . .Heh...Here I am trying to help you with loving yourself...When I'm not any better..." Hajime-kun sighed. Such a disgraceful family; How could they hurt and disrespect such an amazing, and immense Hope.

           T̷̪͋h̵͇͌o̴̮̾s̵̢͐e̵̩̓ ̶͍̐ȁ̸̬ṛ̷̕ȇ̶̩ ̴̬̏t̸̲̚h̵̭̎ḙ̷̋ ̷̨̈́t̶͔͠ỹ̶̖p̴͈̾e̴̤͑ ̶̘̀o̴̖̒f̸̞̔ ̶̮̍ṕ̷̺e̴͚̔ȯ̵͈p̶͚̄l̴͉̅e̵̜̚ ̶̻̊w̴̩͋h̵̜̀o̴̱̾ ̶͕̈́d̴̢͆e̶͠ͅs̷̢̽e̸̪͐r̷̹̄v̶̱̏ḛ̵̌ ̶̧̂t̸̞͌o̸͓͠ ̷̘̑b̴̟͠ę̸͗ ̶̻̂c̵̬͑h̸̨͗o̷͎͛p̵̜̊p̴̯͝e̷͍͗d̶͙̓ ̵̦̐u̶̡͆p̴̞͑ ̴̡́a̷̗͘n̷͇̓d̸̞͝ be ̵͉̾l̸̯̚e̷͇͑f̸͔͂ẗ̸̪́ ̶̗͠t̸͈͗o̸̦͛ ̷̜̾r̴̰̒ó̴̩t̶̻̂ ̴̕.

           Slowly, I lean closer and kissed one of his freckles. "We are a team, aren't we? You help me...While I help you..." I said, caressing his brown, spiked locks. "In my eyes, you're the most beautiful human being to have ever existed. Everything about you is perfect; Your pretty emerald eyes, your beautiful voice and frame...And your Hopeful pretty freckled face" I pull him into another tight hug.

           "Oh my Hajime-kun~ I admire you so much...Tehehe~ I think you already know that. You're my sun; You warm the hearts of others and especially myself. You're absolutely astonishing...Anyone who thinks otherwise...

            "Can rot in the deepest depths of hell." I bickered. Hugging Hajime-kun tighter as I felt my aura turn stale, and dark.

            I'll protect that Hope at all cost my love. Don't worry...Any despair, or despairing thoughts, I'll get rid them...It really makes me happy, that somehow my useless existence can be at use to save Hajime-kun's Hope.

            That rope. . .It was bought for a whole other reason...I did have another one like this, but I used it for...Another situation. My shoulders jerk upwards, as I tried to stop myself from laughing.

             "Well...That was a bit extreme at the end, Nagito..." Hajime-kun replied. I felt as Hajime-kun returned the tight hug. "You're also...R-Really...And I mean REALLY...Pretty...G-Gorgeous actually...I.  .  .Shit, I'm not as good at this as you are..." He stuttered. I could feel how hot his face was, which only made me smile.

            "Nagito...The whole reason why I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words. . .It's because...You're way more than the words 'Pretty' 'Beautiful'...Hehe... 'H-Hot.'" I flinched. My face exploding in red.

              H-Hot!? Me!?

              Hajime-kun lightly began rubbing my back.

              "H-H-Hajime-kun...!?" I uttered. Hajime-kun removed his face from shoulder, looking up at me and smiled.

               "What? It's the truth. And don't even try to deny it. Just accept the compliment, and say 'Thank you' Like last time.

               ...Like last time...When Hajime-kun gave me this ring. What I wanted to say was how I didn't deserve it. . .But...I was so much in awe, that all I could say was Thank you.

              "I.  .  ." I press my forehead into his shoulder, still blushing quite hard. ". . .T-T-Thank..You..."

               "And...Thank you too."

                I...I'm shaking again, from utter bashfulness. Is this...How Hajime-kun feels like, whenever he is teased, or complimented by me?

               .  .  .

               H a h~ H e H e A h a!~ If that's the case. . .I should do it more often; W-What a wonderful feeling~ ♡

            A couple more seconds later, Hajime-kun pulled back. "Anyways, enough with the lovey-dovey crap, let's pack away the rest of these."

            .
            .
            .
            "So, do you still have a lot of work to do my love?" I asked. About to lean on his desk before realizing how disrespectful that was; Especially when it's owned by my symbol of Hope. I quickly caught myself, and stood back up, straighting my back.

            Hajime-kun sighed, resting his head on his hand.

            "I'm nearly there...I might just have to stay up late tonight. . .Ugh..It's hard for me to concentrate. There's just a lot on my mind right now...That all this work " He complained.

             It's hard to see him stress out like this...Of course I want to see him work hard and succeed, but Hajime-kun's mental health should always come first over anyone and anything.

             I place both my hands on one of his. "I think it's best to finish this another time Hajime-kun. Let's go for a small evening walk; The fresh air should clear those crowding thoughts of yours." I said, tugging on his hand.

             "H-Hey wait, if I did that, then that's gonna add at least an extra hour of work.." He said, beginning to pull his hand away. I quickly re-grabbed it, and pulled him up to a standing position. "N-Nagito!?-"

            "Your mental health comes first my darling~"

            "Yours equally comes first as well, Nagito." I then smile, and looked to the ground.

             Being an equal to such a Hopeful vessel...Is this even real? If it isn't, I don't ever want to wake up.

             I simply nodded my head, and smiled shyly.

             "...I guess we can take walk...Technically, I don't have to finish these papers tonight. And, I'm sure it will be fine." Hajime-Kun said, walking over towards the bedroom exit, while holding my hand.

             As we were about to leave, Hajime-kun stopped.

             "You okay, love?" I asked.

              "Yeah...I was just wondering if I should actually practice on my aiming instead..."

              A wide smile slowly grew on my pale face. "You want to practice your gun aiming? Oh! Can I watch?" I gasp. Clasping my hands together, as my eyes sparked.

              Hajime-kun blushed, and began scratching the back of his neck; Something he does whenever he was either nervous, or embarrassed.

             "W-Well. . .Here's the thing...I..Uh...Actually, maybe I should just do it at a different time." He replied. I tilt my head, furrowing my eyebrows...Then looked to the floor.

              Ah, I see.

              "It's me...Right?" Hajime-kun looked up at me, fairly confused. "I mean..With my luck, who knows what could happen. What if I was shot somehow, or, even worse; What if you got hurt-"

              "I wasn't talking about that, I know everything will be fine, cause I won't let anything hurt you. It's more of that I'm not really that great at it; Pretty shit at it actually. And I don't do well with someone watching me. . .Heh...Especially when it's my own fianće." Hajime-Kun explained sheepishly, continuously, scratching the back of his neck.

              Hajime-Kun is afraid of disappointing me? I lightly grabbed both his hands, holding them up. "Ah, please don't worry yourself, my love. Why in the world would I ever judge you for something like that? I'm here to support you...That's what lovers do in a relationship, right?"

             --

             He is right. Why would I be so worried about that? I guess I always wanted to seem...I don't know...Cool in a way, to him? But that's just plain silly; Nagito wouldn't care about that.

             "Yeah, you're right. Come on, let's get going then. Let me grab it from the closet, I'll be right back" I agreed. I walked to the closet, as Nagito for some reason followed behind me. I shrugged it off, as I grabbed gun case, and extra ammo.

             We both made our way down the steps. But before we left, I grabbed about three boxes of empty alcohol bottles, for my target.

              .
              .
              .
              The both of us drove to a secluded and open area. I stood five glass bottles on the table, and loaded my gun. I told Nagito to sit a couple feet behind me.

              Finally, I was ready. I widen my stance a bit, holding the gun with both hands, as I placed my index finger on the trigger. I take a deep breath, aiming for the first bottle.

             Concentrate. . .

             Concentrate. . .

             Concentr-

             "GO HAJIME-KUN!!!" Nagito screamed from behind me, as he blew on something that sounded like a whistle. Because I was so startled, my finger pulled the trigger, as a loud, ear piercing sound ripped through the evening air.

             I turned around, giving Nagito one of my irritated expression. Nagito was sitting cross legged, with his jacket laying underneath him. For some odd reason, he was wearing one of those number one gloves, as he continuously blew on the whistle that was wrapped around his neck...He didn't have those before...

              "GO HAJIME-KUN-"

               "Nagito!!?"

              Nagito parted his lips, causing the whistle to fall from his lips, letting it dangle around his neck. He leaned his head, to look around me.

              "Ah, you missed..It's okay though Hajime-kun, please, do not lose hope~ You'll get it next shot." He encouraged. I press my middle finger against the bridge of my nose, to show my frustration.

               "Nagito. Where in the hell did you even get those accessories? I didn't see you bring them into the car, when we left. ." I asked, fairly confused.

                Nagito smiled.

                "Oh these? These were Nanami-Chan's. But when we dropped her off, she ended up leaving them behind in the car."

                 Oh yeah...That day when the three of us went to a game; Nanami-Chan did have those same items with her.

                  "Okay...Whatever. Anyways I'm gonna try again." As I said that, Nagito placed the whistle in his mouth, and raised right hand; The one that had the glove. But before he could blow on the small, but quite loud item, I quickly removed it from his mouth.

                  "In silence this time."

                  .
                  .
                  I finally went back into position, and aimed...Five shot rang out, causing a couple of birds to soar from the trees.

                  Both Nagito and I were quiet for a moment. . .

                   .  .  .  .  .

                  "There's no way. . ."

                  "There's no fucking way..."

                  I collapse to my knees, placing both my hands on the soft green grass. I heard running from behind me, quickly coming towards me.

                 "Hajime-kun!" Nagito also dropped to his knees, and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay, darling?"

                   I stayed silent for a couple of seconds...

              "There's...No way...That I missed. Every. Single. Shot." I said in complete defeat. "How embarrassing. Wow...I suck..." I said, Nagito began rubbing my shoulder, trying to comfort me.

                   "Oh Hajime-kun...Don't be so down. Practice makes perfect right?"

                   "...I guess so...I guess I expected to at least get a bottle or two; But none, in front of you of all people...Man that's rough." I continued.

                   "Please remember, that you don't need to impress someone like me, love. Because I'll always be your number one fan~" He jeered, poking my cheek with the glove.

                  I begin to blush. He always has a way with words...

                  Soon after, I was reminded by something. Nagito did talk to me about learning how to shoot a gun...It should be fine; He's no serial killer, that I know. He's too soft and frail to be able to do something like that.

                "Hey Nagito...A while back, you said you wanted to learn how to properly shoot a gun, right-" Before I could finish, Nagito's head quickly perked up, as excitement plastered his face.

                 "I would love that!!!" He beamed.

                  .
                  .
                  "Okay, so, do you know how to use a gun?" I asked...What a stupid question.

                  "Well...Of course I do Hajime-kun, Tehehe~ Have you forgotten?"

                  Ah...Right...

                 "W-Well...Let me lock it on the safety till I finish showing you on how you should hold it."

                 I clicked the safety lock on, and carefully handed it to Nagito. Then, I walked behind him. "Okay, first you want to grip the gun with both hands; Makes sure you're holding it firm." I explained. I held onto Nagito's hands that held the weapon, and slowly helped him lift the gun; Aiming for one of the bottles.

                 "Ah~ Hajime-kun. This is so romantic~" Nagito said. His face revealing light pink hue.

                 "R-Romantic!?"

                 "Mhm~ Reminds me of that scene from the titanic; You has Jack, me as Rose. Ah, or it could be the other way around, either way, it doesn't matter to me, tehehe~"

                 What is he going on about?...

                 "Ah, but...Maybe it does make more sense that you're Rose, since you're much shorter than me." I furrowed my eyebrows...

                  "What? I'm not even that short. I'm taller than most of our friends; I'm only a couple of inches shorter than you." I replied. Nagito snickered.

                 "Well...You're still shorter than me, Tehehe~" He repeated. Annoyed, I roll my eyes, giving Nagito a lidded stare from behind.

                 "Didn't one of them die towards the end, anyway?"

                 ". . ." He didn't say anything for a very brief moment.

                 "How's this Hajime-kun; Am I doing this right?" He asked. I step back, watching from a far. I bend down a bit, placing my hand on his thigh, causing him to flinch.

                "Widen your stance a bit, and bring one leg back; Just so you don't lose your balance when you shoot." I look around to his arms, and noticed they were fully straight and locked. I lightly grabbed his elbows and bent them a bit. "And here. Bend your elbows a bit. You'll have better control that way, because the gun will try to push you back when you fire. You could also risk dislocating something if you lock your arms like that." I explained.

              I looked up to Nagito's face, and he was fully pink, his body began to tremble.

              "You nervous?" I asked.

              "Ngh~ Y-Yeah...ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵒ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ" He mumbled.

              I continued standing behind him, with my hands over his, that were holding the weapon.

             "Okay...Deep breaths, concentrate, and aim." I whispered. I let go, and took a couple steps back. "Pull the trigger when you're ready."

             Being able to teach someone something like this, was actually fairly interesting. I watched as Nagito was silent, focusing on his target.

             Five shots were fired, quickly. . .

             ...And accurately...

            My jaw dropped in absolute disbelief. He...He just...H-He-

            "Ah! I got all five!" Nagito yelled out excitedly.

            ".  .  .  ."

           "What  the  fuck...?" I said slowly, still in utter shock. For someone who had little knowledge about using a gun...Nagito managed to shoot all five bottles without missing?

           "...I thought you said you weren't experienced with aiming, and shooting a gun..."

           "Hm? Oh! I wasn't. I would never lie to you my love~"

           ....

          "T-Then how-" Before I could finish, Nagito turned to me, and gave a wide smile...Wide enough to make it almost a bit creepy.

            "Hajime-kun..."

             "I just got lucky, Tehehe~"
              .
              .
              .
              "That's all."
_______________________________________
End.

Damn, Hajime is really in denial right now. But, then again, I'm sure anyone who loves a person that much would be.

This chapter ended up being long in the end.

ALSO GUYS, I'M SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER TOOK SO LONG. I've been working quite a bit...So I've been quite busy :") I made a drawing for y'all as an apology ❤️

Instagram: @ren_nae19

Also, I am working on another one~
              ⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️

Hope you guys have a wonderful day 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 331 23
Cover art by @/leariqa Hinata was ordered to protect the son of some rich man. He expects the boy to be just some spoiled rich kid, but who knows? ma...
6K 204 12
Nagito Komaeda finds himself somehow alive after a despair-inducing killing game and reunites with his friends, especially Hajime Hinata. As they try...
40.5K 1.4K 21
Nagito Komaeda and Hajime Hinata had met, only when they were the young age of five. They were friends for about five years, Hinata was the only frie...
124K 4.3K 41
Byakuya Togami's nightmares only get worse when he's thrown into a killing game run by the evil robotic bear Monokuma, but on the night of one of his...