Left Behind

By SaydeeDewey1

When Stephanie tries to date the lead singer of slipknot, they just cant seem to get it right. #1 in my Corey... More

Authors Note (PLEASE READ FOR CONTEXT)
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Heading To Iowa.
Chapter 3: Emotinal Rollercoaster.
Chapter 4: Just Friends?
Chapter 5: Mistakes
Chapter 6: 2010

Chapter 7: Starting Over

21 1 0
By SaydeeDewey1

I woke up the next day heavily depressed in realization that Corey wasn't in the bunk beside me. I sighed and closed my eyes hard. I got up out of the bunk and saw Jim sitting there shirtless scrolling on his phone.

"Hey Steph, what's wrong?" Jim asked.

"Me and Corey broke up last night." I said.

"Damn, I'm sorry." He said.

"He just.. looked so good. I just love him so much." I said.

"Why did you break up with him?" He asked.

"We were just tired of each other, I broke things off. I regret it." I said.

"Well, that makes sense, did you guys have sex last night?" He asked.

"Uh, no?" I said.

"Because I'm pretty sure he hooked up with somebody last night." He said.

"Oh fuck." I said slowly before bursting into tears. "He moved on that fast?"

Corey bursts in all of a sudden "fuck i got my dick ridden hard last night by this blon-"

"C-C-Corey..no..please." I stuttered.

Corey's face went blank as he stared at me with fear and confusion as to why I was there. I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I looked into Corey's eyes.

"Corey..I still love you..but you..don't.." I said, trying not to break down.

Something told me to scream and cry but I couldn't. I couldn't get my face to change expressions.

"I'm- sorry.." Is all Corey could say.

"I held you back that far Corey? I was such a burden on your ego? As soon as we break up you move on? Was I that terrible? I was going to go back and tell you that I loved you and I wanted to fix this!" I said.

"No..you weren't..but we aren't together anymore? Why is it a problem?" He asked, trying not to piss me off.

"Corey..you don't understand. You should just, go. I'll just.. talk later." I said, wiping tears from my face, realizing he was right.

I heard a low "fuck" come from his mouth, as if he felt bad, like he made a mistake. I looked back and teared up more as i saw his blue eyes look back at me, looking at me and silently apologizing. He tried to take my wrist but I pulled my arm away.

"I'll talk to you later, I just, can't." I whispered.

•••
"Corey!" I yelled, knocking vigorously on the door.

To my surprise, Corey answered the door unshaken, he was wearing a black button up shirt, and looked the same as the last day i saw him.

"I need to talk to you." I said.

He nods his head silently as I walk inside and sit on the couch inside, Corey soon follows and sits beside me. Seemingly too embarrassed to speak.

"I regret what I said, I don't want to break up, I don't want to forget about this relationship, I still love you Corey." I said.

"Yeah, I'm sorry for fucking that girl, I was just lonely after not seeing you." He admitted.

"It's fine, it's your dick." I laughed.

He smiled and kissed me slowly. "I'm stuck with you now." He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 298K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
870K 72.4K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
308K 18.1K 19
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...