Tʜᴇ Sᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ |S.S|

By Faidsstories

A ɢɪʀʟ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɢᴇᴛs ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɴ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ. Hᴇʀ sᴏʟᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ ɪs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴠᴇ... More

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖
Prologue
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝟙
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝟚
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝟛

8.1K 297 47
By Faidsstories

Estella was with Kiara, Bonnie, Elena and Matt outside of Caroline's house. It was her birthday and she didn't show up at school so they went to hers.

When Caroline walked in and puts her stuff down, they all jumped out with balloons, party hats and a sign. 

"Happy Birthday!!" they all yelled in surprise.

"What are you guys doing here?" Caroline asked after calming down from the fright. "Well you blew off school and missed our work of birthday art, so" Elena takes off the crown she was wearing and places it on the blonde's head.

"Change into warmer clothes, we are going to the Falls. S'mores, camp fire" she continued. 

"Cake! Like when we were little." Bonnie said picking up the box she brought. "Except for the tequila!" Matt included lifting the bottle.

"And with the both of us" Estella wrapped her hands around Kiara both smiling at their friend.

Caroline smiled but it didn't really reach her eyes, "Thanks, guys. Really, um, I'm just not feeling my birthday this year."

"I'm sorry, what? You've already claimed your birthday as everyone's favourite day of the year." Bonnie says looking in confusion at her friend's sadness.

"Yeah, and now, it's just a reminder that technically, I'm dead. Look, I didn't even like 17. And the only point to being 17 is to get to 18. It's a filler year; I'm stuck in a filler year."

Kiara stepped forward, she was technically dead too, so she understood. "You're not stuck, Care. You are simply starting another chapter in your life."

"Yeah I am, but it's okay. You know, it's all good, I'll be fine. But I just need some time to wallow in it." Caroline said still not convinced.

"Well I think I have another idea." Elena said making them all look at her in question.

Turns out Elena's idea of cheering up Caroline was to come to the Fell Crypt. 

"There it is!"

"This is creepy, even for us" Bonnie said shivering slightly being in a cemetery.

"No, Caroline was right, technically, she's dead. Sorry. But you don't need a birthday, you need a funeral. You need to say goodbye to your old life, so that you can move on with your new one."

Caroline smiles at the thoughtfulness before speaking up, "Okay. Here lies Caroline Forbes."

"Cheerleader, Miss Mystic Falls, third grade hopscotch champion..." Elena continued as she put candles on the cake. 

"Friend, daughter, overachiever..." Bonnie said as well.

"Family, love of my life" Estella added whilst playfully winking at her making Caroline laugh.

"Best welcoming person I have ever had." Kiara included earning a bright smile.

 "Mean girl, sometimes, no offense." Matt says whilst Caroline just rolled her eyes, "None, taken."

"She was 17, and she had a really good life. So rest in peace, so that she can move forward."

She walks up to Caroline, holding up the cake in front of her. "That's what you really need. What we all really need. Amen, or cheers or whatever." 

Estella waved her hand making the candles light up making Caroline smile at her in thanks. "Make a wish, mi amor" 

Caroline closes her eyes and makes a wish blowing the candles out resulting in all her friends cheering.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Estella had left the party early with Kiara promising Caroline to see her later. What she didn't know was that one of Klaus' Hybrids went rogue and  had found the blonde wandering around drunk and bit her. 

Caroline had ripped his heart out before he could do worse but had been found by Bonnie and Matt and taken to the Forbes residence. 

Bonnie had called Estella and she was now heading to the blonde's house after collecting Klaus from his house. He was more than happy to help, he had developed a little crush on the blonde after seeing her walking around town.

Estella was determined to make Klaroline happen. 

Matt goes to the door, seeing Klaus there when he opens it. 
"Estella came to see me, told me that Caroline had a terrible accident." Klaus said to the blonde boy when he opened the door.
"How are you supposed to help, there is no cure for a werewolf bite?" 

"I'm here to help, Matt. My blood will heal her. Please, ask the Sheriff to invite me inside."

Liz came from around the corner, still sceptical about the Hybrid she asks, "I know how this game works. You want something in return."

"Just your support. Also Estella asked and I owe her." Klaus says honestly.Liz considers his offer, and after hearing Estella was the cause of this she comes to a decision, "Come in."

Caroline is lying on her side in her bed, with her right arm under her head. Klaus enters the house and a small smile reaches his lips when she looks at him. 

"Are you here to kill me?" she says in a joking manner, knowing that Estella was friends with him made her trust him.

"On your birthday? You really think that low of me?" he answers softly.

"Not really." she says making him look shocked before changing the subject.

"That looks bad. I didn't know that Hybrid was against me, I would have stopped him if I knew he would hurt you." he touches the bracelet that was a gift from Estella around her wrist, "I love birthdays"

"Yeah. Aren't you like...a billion, or something?"

"Well you have to adjust your perception of time when you become a vampire, Caroline. Celebrate the fact that you're no longer bound by trivial human conventions. You're free."

"No, I'm dying." Caroline says when a cough is released.

 Klaus sits on the bed next to her and whispers to her, "And I could let you die, if that's what you want. If you really believe your existence has no meaning. I thought about it myself, once or twice over the centuries, truth will be told. But I'll let you in on a little secret. There is a whole world out there, waiting for you. Great cities and art and music, genuine beauty. And you can have all of it. You can have a thousand more birthdays. All you have to do is ask."

When Caroline thinks about it, she had so much to live for and she couldn't abandon everyone she loves, "I don't wanna die."

Klaus lifts Caroline's head up and offer her his wrist, "There you go, sweetheart. Have at it." She bites into his wrist whilst leaning her head on his shoulder. 

"Happy birthday Caroline."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Whilst Klaus was healing Caroline, Kiara and Estella were heading to Wickery bridge. They were going to commit a little arson, so normal day.

"Did you bring everything?" Kiara asked her as they stepped out of the car. 

"Yeah the gasoline is in the trunk. Make sure to grab the sign." Kiara nodded and sped to grab the sign. 

Whilst she was doing that Estella grabbed one extra piece of White Oak. She knew she wasn't going to use it, but when you are alive for a thousand years, there is a point when you don't want to do it anymore. Estella was keeping it incase one of the Mikaelson's wanted that option. 

When Kiara brought the sign back they spread the gasoline all over before lighting a match. Estella thought it was more poetic.

When the match hit the wood, it all lit up in flames the bridge burning down slowly and the ashes washing into the river below.

"Hey Kie?"
"Yeah"
"Nothing can extinguish my love for you."
Kie looked at her with a look, "Really, a fire pun"
"You set my heart on fire."
"Oh my god stop."

After a minute of silence, "Hey Kie?"
"No, no more fire puns!!"
"No we're on the wrong side of the bridge."

When she turned they were on the wrong side when seeing Estella's car on the other side.

"Oh shit"

---------------------------------------------------------------

After getting back on the right side of the road, Estella headed to the Mikaelson house after dropping off Kiara at the Salvatores. 

She walked in and saw them all in the living room, "Hello Mikaelsons."

"Estella, darling. What have we done to be graced by your presence?" Kol said looking brightly at his new friend.

"Well I have come to ask for the remainder of the daggers from Nik." They all looked at the Hybrid in question and he simply handed it over making them all look in shock.

"What are you going to do with them, love?" Klaus asked after giving it to the witch. 

"Well, destroy them of course." she takes a hold of them in her hand and uses her power to crumble them until they were only ash. "Now no more daggering, you are going to be a family and trust one another, because in the end you will always have each other." 

They all looked in shock and the same awe they always did when in the presence of Estella Santos. She was truly magical. "Now word of warning, Esther will be coming soon, I need you all to act as though nothing is wrong. I'm planning everything as we speak. Also don't tell her about me, as far you know, I don't exist."

She told them seriously before walking out again heading to the  Boarding House. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

When walking into the Salvatore House, she was greeted by Damon and Kiara in the parlour. 

"Plus 4, Plus another 4, Plus another 4, Wild card, Uno, I pick red, BAM I win again. Suck it blue-eyes." Kiara stood doing a very embarrassing victory dance whilst Damon furrowed his eyebrows in complete confusion. 

"Star, tell her this is not how you play Uno!" Damon whined when seeing Estella at the door trying so hard not to laugh.

"I'm not getting involved when Kie is playing games. I remember she almost skinned me alive over Cluedo. Don't mess with her and Cluedo." She said shuddering at the memory. 

Damon just huffed and leant back pouting. If you looked closely you could see the small smile and gleam of adoration in his eyes when looking at the brunette Hybrid that was still celebrating. 

Estella just shook her head and headed up stairs to see Stefan. She knocked on his door then walked in, he wasn't in the room so she called out. "Steffie?" 

Hearing her voice he walked out from the bathroom he was in, a towel wrapped around his waist whilst using another to dry his hair. "Yes, sweetheart." 

She jumped hearing his voice before turning and being met with his bare chest still wet from the shower. "Oh you are not wearing clothes, okay" 

Stefan smirked at her flustered state and he reached up to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear, "It's not anything you haven't seen before." she scoffed out a laugh slapping a hand to his chest making him let out a loud laugh as well. 

Estella went to sit on his bed as he went to put on some clothes. She was nervous to ask him something, she just didn't know how to ask. Yes they said that they loved each other but what if he didn't want more. 

Stefan seeing her in deep thought came up to her standing between her legs and tilted her head up to see him. "What you thinking about sweetheart?" 

"What are we? I mean we slept together and I told you I love you and you said the same. So what does it mean?" Estella said shyly as he stroked his thumb on her bottom lip lightly. 

He bent down to be eye level with her, eyes moving down to her lips for a split second, he spoke so quietly it came out a whisper, "What do you want us to be?" 

"More"

"Okay, Estella Valentina Santos would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" he said in a formal way making her blush with the use of her middle name.

"Yes, it will be a pleasure Mr Salvatore." she leaned forward brushing her lips against his. He smiled into the kiss bringing his hand behind her neck pulling her closer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mikaelson siblings were all currently sat in the parlour when they all heard the door open. They turn and there stood Esther making them all widen their eyes in fake shock to uphold their ruse. 

Klaus gasps in shock to keep the act going. 

"Mother?" Rebekah said making tears spring in her eyes, the loving daughter had to cry when seeing her once dead mother. Esther ignores her and walks straight to Klaus making him avoid eye contact.

"Look at me! Do you know why I'm here?" She yells at him making him flinch subtly. "You're here to kill me."

Esther shakes her head and smiles to try to convince them her words were true, "Niklaus, you are my son and I am here to forgive you. I want us to be a family again."

They all looked on in shock at her words, some wanted to believe her but they knew it was false. Estella had told them of Esther's plan to kill them all. 

"I do have a question and I hope you know the answer. Do you know of a witch that may be here, her powers not like you've seen before?" 

There it was, her need to know if her children knew of the myth that was circling Mystic Falls. "No, we haven't mother." Finn was the one to speak up trying to convey a doting son, but instead defending the friend he made that brought his sister back to him. 

"Okay, that's alright" she says trying to hide her disappointment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 1.2K 7
ᵃᵘᵗᵒᵖʰᵒᵇⁱᵃ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵉᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵉ
156K 4.8K 27
𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 ...𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗂𝖽...
346K 9.9K 112
𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐯�...
235K 4.7K 44
ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ɪ'ᴅ sɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs sᴛᴀʀɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ғʟᴀᴍᴇs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀᴡᴀʏ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴅɪᴀʀɪᴇs 𝟷.𝟶�...