The Arrangement

By aaliyahroseee

𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how muc... More

Introduction
At First
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Epilogue
NEW BOOK - RYDER
A/N.

Chapter Forty

6.4K 158 37
By aaliyahroseee

Taylor's POV

FOUR YEARS LATER

I nervously put on my wedding dress, my hands shaky.

It's been four years since me and Nicolas got together officially and it's been the best four years of my entire life.

He proposed to me only a few months ago, and now here we were.

I remember asking him that day of the interview where he saw himself in five years.

He didn't want a wife or kids, or...anything. Everything really has changed. He's the love of my life and I couldn't be any happier.

"Let me help you," Sophia says, pulling my zipper up. I asked her to be my maid of honor and she accepted with no hesitation.

"Thank you," I sigh, looking in the mirror.

"Look at you. Finally getting married," Soph laughs then sniffles. "You finally got your happy ending."

"Thanks Soph," I sniffle, hugging her tightly. We both pull away, smiling softly.

"Don't cry. You'll mess up your makeup and I'm not doing it all over again," she laughs.

"Ok," I smile.

"Your Mom would be so proud of you," she says.

"Thank you Soph," I say, more tears threatening to spill.

"Ok seriously, let's get you to your groom before you mess up your makeup," she smiles, pulling me out the room.

I get my flowers and walk down the aisle, holding my dad's hand as he smiles down at me.

Me and my dad reach Nicolas and I smile at him, happy we got to this point after a while. It feels nice to have him in my life after all these years.

I look in the crowd, smiling at Nicolas' parents before turning back around.

"We're here on behalf of Taylor Thomas and Nicolas Romano."

We make eye contact and for what feels like the very first time my heart flutters like it did the very first time I saw him. He mouths, you look beautiful and I thank him before it's time to say our vows.

"I, Nicolas Romano, take thee, Taylor Thomas, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith," Nicolas says.

I take a deep breath, and collect myself.

"I, Taylor Thomas, take thee, Nicolas Romano, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith," I say, exhaling a deep breath.

We exchange rings and look at each other, smiling widely.

"You may now kiss the bride."

We waste no time and connect our lips in a soft, passionate kiss. Everyone cheers loudly and after a while we eventually pull away, resting our foreheads against each other's.

"I love you Thomas."

"I love you Romano."

____________________________________

I don't know how a weddings works because I'm not married.

I got the "vows" off the internet (once again). Sue me but, I tried ;)

Please vote, comment, and follow! It's greatly appreciated!

Take care my loves.

aaliyah rose <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 137K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...
3.4K 128 21
"Get on your knees for me baby" "Is this the best time to tell you I have no Gag reflex" "Fuck" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ When a ruthless mafi...
1.9K 80 15
VIOLENCE,VERY MATURE CONTENT 18+ Bella - " Please leave me sir i am a very simple girl, i am not your type neither i am of your use, you will get an...
64.9K 3.2K 30
Kartik Malhotra.....The Mafia don ...The rude arrogant ...self obsessed.... womanizer Thinks all girls fall over him for him either for his charm or...