|Together| Kenji Kishimoto x...

By 1FelixFelicis1

Y/N Warner Anderson, twin of Aaron Warner, has lived as Co-Chief Commander and Regent with her brother. Despi... More

| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
new cover!!
10k!
| 27 |

| 17 |

1.3K 29 4
By 1FelixFelicis1

When we get back to base my head is pounding. The lack of sleep is starting to have major side effects. I think I've even started hallucinating.

"Aaron?"

"Yes, Y/n?"

"Did you see them too? Or am I just going crazy?" I ask.

"No, I saw her, but only for a second. Why are you saying them like there was someone else there, it was only her?"

"I don't know I'm just tired. I think I'm going to go finish my work in my room. Okay?"

"Yeah, that's fine."

I go back to my room and start to do my work when something comes up. The supply levels at one of the storage compounds. It's gone down a little bit and we hadn't had anything going in or out of there today. I probably should say something but, I don't know who I can trust. On the other hand, if I don't say anything I could be arrested or worse. My father would kill me if I withheld information from him. He's already almost before.

When I finish my work I hear knocking at my door. It's one of my father's soldiers again.

"Yes?" I ask.

"The supreme commander has requested that you join him for dinner." He says robotically. 

"Ok, what time?"

"an hour from now." It's five now. 

"Ok, thank you. You're dismissed."

Why does my father want to have dinner with me again? I decide to have a shower and dry out my hair before dinner that way I don't have to when I get back. I walk down to the dining room and see Aaron waiting outside. 

"He asked you too?" 

"Yes." He says with a bitter tone in his voice. He's not happy about it. 

"Well, let's see what he wants."

"Ok." He doesn't seem ok. We walk in and take our seats. We sit on opposite sides of Dad. 

"Hello, children." He says.

"Hello, father. How come you called us here?"

"There are a few things I wanted to talk to you two about."

"Ok." I'm already suspicious of this dinner.

"Firstly, my team has managed to capture four of the unnaturals on patrol." He puts extra emphasis on the word my.  

"Who?" Aaron asks.

"We don't know they wouldn't tell us their names."

"Oh." He says.

"Another thing, I reached out to the head of their group." 

"You did what?!" I almost yell.

"Calm down, Y/n. I reached out to the head of their group and they've agreed to have Juliette talk to us, more me, but anyway." He looks at me. "Can you help me get ready for this?"

"Why do you need my help?" I ask.

"Well because I'm going to be busy as is and I need someone to coordinate the meeting and things like that."

"Um, ok then."

"Well, that's all I wanted to tell you." 

"Ok."

"You," He looks to Aaron. "Stay here. Y/n, thank you for joining me but you need to leave now."
Just when I thought he was starting to trust me. I get up to leave when I hear my father call my name from behind me.

"Y/n?"

"Yes?" 

"Can you check on the prisoners, for me? Maybe try to get some information out of them. They're in room 138, lower level."  

"Yes." I walk out and turn the corner. I enter the elevator and press the button for the lower level. I exit the elevator and walk down the hall. I hate the lower level. I've got some bad memories of closed spaces, so I don't like to be in one if I can help it. I walk until I find the door labelled '138'. I take a deep breath as I open it. The people sitting in the cells look up at me. there are four of them, all men and they can't be that much older than me, maybe one of them is in his 30s. They've all been beaten pretty badly and some are still bleeding. 

"Hello," I say to no one in particular. Not one of them answers. I walk over to one who looks to be about my age. 

"Hi,"  I say to him. "What's your name?"

"Why do you care." He spits back. I keep a smile on my face and say;

"I'll tell you my name if you tell me yours."

"And what's that going to do for me?" He looks at his fellow inmates. The one beside him shrugs. 

"I don't know," I say truthfully. "but I'm sorry you're all here."  

"You're sorry?" He looks at me as if he can't believe the words coming out of my mouth. 

Shit  
"You can't tell anyone that." I say looking at the floor. 

"My name is Ian." My mouth drops a little bit at that. "What, surprised I'd answer?" 
God, he's so much like Kenji. 

"Who are your friends, Ian." I say, putting extra emphasis on his name.

"Do you mind or..." He asks them. 

"Whatever, not like she'll let us go anyway. She'll probably just go tell daddy or big brother. " the one with platinum blonde hair says.

"I would let you go if I could." I respond.

"No, you wouldn't." 

"Not with the way you're acting." I say.

"That is Brenden," Ian says. "He's not usually like this."

"Well, I kind of got that, I mean of course you'd act this way you're all locked up." 
They look at me with wide eyes, I put a hand to my mouth. 

"Fiesty." The older one mutters under his breath. 

"That is Winston." Ian tells me. '

"Ok, and then who's the last one."

"That's Emory." Emory looks at me through his hair. 

"Oh, ok." I get up to move my chair back to the middle when Ian says;

"Hey, you never told me your name."

"I didn't think I would have to," I say, startled.

"Part of our deal, now what's your name."
I'm about to tell him when the realization hits me.

"Shouldn't you know my name already?" 

"No, I'm not like Kenji. I'm not Castle's right-hand man." 
The rest of them stare at him with mouths wide open. Even I'm shocked. 

"Castle? Who's Castle. And Kenji, How is he?" 

"Dude, stop talking." Brenden says. Looks like I won't get any more information from them tonight. I look at all of them once more before I put my chair back. 

"My name is Y/n by the way. Don't tell anyone I told you." And with that, I exit the room. 

When I get back to my room Aaron is waiting for me. His face is streaked with tears.

"Aaron? What's wrong?" I ask.

"He's- He's going to kill her." And he breaks down. I rush over and drop down to meet his gaze.

"Oh, Aaron. Come here." I pull him close to me and hug him tight. He cries onto my sweater and I hold him tight. 

"It's okay, it'll be ok. We won't let him."

"No, Y/n, It won't be ok. I begged him not to kill her and he laughed. He saw me, the real me." 
I hear a knock outside my door.
"Aaron, um."

"Go get it, Y/n."
I get up and open it careful not to show that Aaron's in my room. My father is standing there. 

"Y/n, I'd like to talk to you." 

"Yes. Of course." I close the door and face my father. "What is it."

"I'd like you to come with me, to my meeting. Your brother has to come and  figured why not let you."

"Really?" I'm questioning his sanity, first a meeting with her, now me coming along. This is weird. 

"Yes, really. Now be ready tomorrow at 8:30 am sharp."

"Ok, no problem."

"One more thing, Y/n."

"Yes."

"Did you get any information out of the prisoners?"

"No." I tell him.  "They wouldn't talk to me."

"Ah, ok."

And with that, he leaves. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N hi guys! Sorry, I haven't posted in a while, I had writer's block. Anyways I found this while on youtube 

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/interactivefics/pcpjpdomcbnlkbghmchnjgeejpdlonli?utm_source=Adwords&utm_medium=DisplayNetwork&utm_campaign=ChromeWebStoreCampaign&utm_adgroup&utm_matchtype=b&utm_device=c&utm_creative=593199577880&gclid=Cj0KCQjwmPSSBhCNARIsAH3cYgZqiXYbvNsr5GNwOHpKiPmm6s2JzWtB5ci2LqfDrW6e3kleLIx5BdYaAjesEALw_wcB

It's an extension that lets you change the y/n in a story to your actual name. Cool, right. I've also decided to do a new upload schedule, or try to. Every Friday I will try to upload. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 206 11
This is a fanfic from the « Shatter Me » series written by Tahereh Mafi. All characters in this book belong to her except for y/n and maybe additiona...
1.8K 24 5
adore me. oneshots about juliette ferrars x aaron warner! each chapter will be a new adventure for them - ranging from angst, fluff and smut prompts...
12.1K 86 32
(MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS) hi, so this is my first story on here so plz be kind, anyways these are just some scene i imagined and i decided to put them o...
3.2K 91 27
This is the story of Warner's little sister and her point of view * disclaimer that this does have spoilers if you have not read the series *