Olivia (A Cobra Kai Story)

By AutumnWrites22

A story about Johnny Lawrence's daughter, Olivia. Eli x Fem OC x Male OC STILL UNDER EDITING. Contains some m... More

Introduction
#1 New Neighbour
#2 No Turning Back
#3 The Cool Table
#4 You Don't Have Any Friends
#5 Halloween Dance
#6 Mean Girls or Clueless?
#7 The Best Defense
#8 No Girls Allowed
#9 Go Ahead, Hit Me
#10 Flipping the Script
#11 My Favorite Place
#13 Strike First
#14 Tournament Part 1
#15 Tournament Part 2
Season 2!
#16 Being Bad-Ass
#17 An Old Friend
#18 Stuck Like Cement
#19 I Love You
#20 I'm Sorry
#21 Valley Fest
#22 Sunshine
#23 I thought you loved me.
#24 This is me quitting.
#25 Cake?
#26 Are you guys going to kiss?
#27 I miss you.
#28 Boys suck
#29 Just Tipsy
#30 My Favorite Person
#31 The School Fight
#32 The Aftermath
Season 3!
#33 Alone
#34 Where have you been?
#35 He's Awake
#36 Brother
#37 We're Okay
#38 Help Me Forget*
#39 Back To School
#40 The Soccer Fight*
#41 Drunk
#42 Laser Tag
#43 Tory and Miguel
#44 Fighting Battles
#45 Now You're Nothing
#46 Stay Away From Me
#47 Surprises and Alliances
#48 The Christmas Party
#49 Showdown
Season 4!
#50 Lets Begin.
#51 Mending Relationships
#52 Birthday
#53 Dad Talk
#54 A Date?
#55 Best Friend
#56 A New Cobra
#57 The Drive In
#58 Lies?
#59 Secrets
#60 Mine
#61 The Incident
#62 I'm Done
#63 Our Best Friend
#64 Family
#65 Big Questions
#66 Rivals
#67 Prom Prep
#68 Prom
#69 The After Party
#70 The All Valley 1
#71 The All Valley 2
#72 Mexico
#73 Miguel's Dad
#74 In Danger
#75 Return to the Valley

#12 The Junkyard

1.8K 35 23
By AutumnWrites22

After spending the day doing crazy obstacle courses and smashing old cars and furniture up at the Junkyard, Olivia and the rest of the Cobras stood looking up at Johnny who was stood on top of a van lecturing them.

"Livs, come here a second" Johnny asked and reached his hand down towards her to help her up onto the van. Olivia hesitantly took his hand and let him hoist her onto the van. She furrowed her eyebrows at her father "Why do you want me up here" she began but was quickly cut off by Johnny.

"There's nothing to fear except fear itself" he yelled as he jumped off the van and walked toward the group. "You wanna win- you guys gotta be hungry. Are you guys hungry?" he asked as he handed around Slim Jims to his nodding students. After passing them around, he hopped back onto the van and smirked at the group below him. "Good, 'cause so are they". He brought out a whistle and blew hard on it. The group and Olivia looked at Johnny curiously until they heard the distant sounds of barking and realization flooded their faces.

"Oh shit" Aisha screamed as the group frantically dispersed in all directions looking for somewhere to hide or something to jump onto. "What the hell dad?" Olivia hissed but he just turned to her with a smirk before continuing "Don't be scared, they can smell fear" he yelled. Olivia rolled her eyes at her dad who seemed to be enjoying himself a little too much. "This is dangerous!" She snapped. "Yeah, I know, that's why you're up here with me" He smiled back sweetly, Olivia just huffed in response.

Olivia watched the group worriedly and was relieved to see that Miguel and Aisha, along with most of the group had found somewhere safe but was concerned to see that Eli was still running. He jumped onto a car, but it was too late and a dog got him- right in the ass. Olivia and Johnny both sucked in a sharp breath through their teeth and winced. Olivia lightly slapped her dad on the arm "I told you this was too dangerous."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia and Miguel were exhausted after their day at the junkyard as they lay on Olivia's bed, staring at the ceiling, too tired to move. As Miguel looked around, his eyes fell upon a picture dangling on Olivia's fairy lights. It was a picture of a young Olivia, she can't have been more than 6 or 7, and a young woman who looked just like her. Miguel pointed toward the picture "Is that your mom?" He asked. Olivia's chest tightened as she looked over. Nobody knew about her mom, except for her dad and brother. She didn't want anyone to know her mom was dead, that her mom had chosen drugs over her, or at least that's how she saw it- she'd been too young when it happened to understand. She'd told everyone whoever asked that her mom had moved away when she was young, leaving her with her dad. She didn't want the pity that came with people finding out that your parent passed away.

"Yeah, yeah it is" Olivia whispered, her voice cracking.

Miguel looked at Olivia concerned "Do you mind if I ask where she is? You don't have to tell me". All Miguel knew is that Olivia's mother was no longer in her life.

"She moved abroad for work when I was really young, humanitarian work or something. I don't see her anymore" Olivia whispered.

Miguel could tell she was upset on the matter so turned to lay on his side facing the girl. "Hey, she's a shitty person if she chose that over you and she's really missing out by not having you in her life". Miguel said as he wiped the stray tear from Olivia's cheek as she nodded silently. Wanting to change the subject, Miguel suggested they invite Eli and Demetri over for a movie night since Johnny wasn't home.

"Yeah, okay" Olivia smiled "I'll text them".

Binary Brothers + Liv + Miguel:

Liv: movie night at mine?

Eli: Sure, when?

Liv: Now?

D: Can we watch Star Wars?

Liv: .... ok

D: omw

Eli: ^^

Mig: someone bring popcorn pls

Liv: and chocolate pls

D: maybe, dunno

Liv: 😬🖕🏻

D: well now no chocolate

Liv: Sorry, I meant to say *💛💛

Eli and Demetri were quick to arrive together. "Wow I feel honored to finally see where you live Liv" Demetri said sarcastically "How long have we been best friends again? 7 years if I stand correct."

"Yeah yeah yeah, I know, but can you guys really blame me now that you've met my dad?" Olivia laughed as Eli and Demetri grimaced.

"Hey Mete, help me set up the movie" Miguel asked and pulled him towards the couch.

Olivia rolled her eyes as she looked towards Eli who was still stood by the door. "He's about as subtle as a sledgehammer" Olivia chuckled. "Hey" she smiled at the boy.

"Hey Sunshine" Eli grinned and placed his hands on her waist, pulling her in for a quick kiss. Their kiss was broken apart by Demetri "Still not used to this!" Demetri called over pointing between the two making the other three burst into laughter.

Olivia and Eli prepared the snacks in the kitchen and brought them back out to the other two boys who had already situated themselves on one side of the couch, not leaving much room for the other two. Eli and Olivia placed the snacks on the floor and sat down on the couch. "OK, I know I said Star Wars but Miguel over here has convinced me that we should watch a scary movie." Demetri said as he pointed the remote at the screen. Olivia snapped her head toward the boy. "You're kidding me right? I don't do scary" she whined.

"Please Liv" Miguel pouted. Olivia rolled her eyes "Fine. But I'm not happy about it" She sighed; Miguel beamed in return and turned the lights off in the room, making Olivia squeal. "The movie hasn't even started yet" Eli laughed and pulled Olivia closer toward him placing her legs over his, Olivia rested her head down onto his chest. She spent the movie with her head nuzzled down in his chest whilst he played absentmindedly with locks of her hair.  Olivia looked around at the boys around her. In this moment, Olivia wasn't plagued by the thoughts of her mother, or worrying about her brother; she was surrounded by her three best friends and it was perfect.

                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Olivia stood by the fence of a skate park that she knew Robby frequented often on the weekends. He still hadn't been answering her messages and she was needing to get down to the bottom of it. She'd been waiting for an hour and was just about to give up when she saw Robby skate over to the park. "ROBBY SWAYZE KEENE" She yelled as she stormed up towards him. When Robby saw his sister he almost looked panicked but then relaxed his face into a slight frown. "What are you doing here Liv?" He sighed.

Olivia scoffed is disbelief "What am I doing here? You've been ignoring my texts and calls and been full on avoiding me!" She yelled; Robby just shifted on his feet and looked over her shoulder in return. "What's going on?" She asked.

"Look- why don't you just go home and hang out with dad and that dude you've been training with. I don't need you to pity hang out with me now that you've got a replacement" he snarled.

Olivia's mouth opened and closed in shock. "What? Do you mean Miguel? Replacement? You're out of your mind."

"I came to the Dojo and saw you, dad and him. Dad was giving him his Gi for fuck sake's Liv! I know what I saw" He snapped back.

"Miguel's just a friend of mine and a student of dad's. You'd know that if you bothered to talk to me! Dad would never replace you Robby- I'd never replace you". She groaned and placed her hands on his shoulders, she knew Robby was sensitive about his family, his mom was never there and he and her dad had never really had a relationship, even though her dad really did want to make an effort now. "Please don't think I'd ever want to replace you Robby, you're my brother. I love you."

Robby sighed and looked down at the ground. "I'm sorry Liv- maybe I overreacted, with you at least." He mumbled. Olivia let out a slight giggle. "Ya think?" She asked, wrapping her arms around him in a hug which he gladly returned. "Now that that's settled. Wanna help me skate?" She asked as she lifted her roller skates she'd brought with her out of her bag. Robby smiled back at the girl "Yeah come on".

Olivia heard her phone ding. "Two secs" she told Robby.

Eli: Hey, wanna hang out with me and Demetri?

Livvy: Sorry E, I'm busy rn. Maybe later?

Eli: Sure thing, what are you up to? :)

Olivia hesitated, as well as not knowing her dad, her friends  also didn't know about her brother. She felt guilty keeping all these secrets, but they'd understand... right?

Livvy: Just at home doing homework w/Moon over FT :)

Eli: Okay cool, have fun.

Olivia put her phone back in her pocket and smiled at her brother who wrapped an arm loosely around her shoulder and led her toward the park, unaware of the confused raven haired boy and angry blue-haired boy watching her from across the parking lot.

                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the evening Olivia had received a text from her dad to express his frustration that Olivia didn't tell him that Miguel was dating a LaRusso and telling her that they were having dinner at Miguel's tonight. Olivia brushed off the angrier of the texts and smiled at the other, she was so excited to have a proper meal tonight and not just something that was put in the microwave.

She skipped over towards the Diaz' apartment and opened the door. "Hello my second family!" She called cheerfully. Carmen rushed over to the girl wrapping her in a hug. "Hello Olivia, I'm so glad you two are having dinner with us tonight". Olivia smiled at the woman "Thank you for having us, I don't think I can stomach another one of dad's dinners tonight." She laughed.

"Hey! You said you liked my fried bologna" Johnny huffed. Olivia lent down to give him a hug. "I do, but not for every meal" she grimaced and took a seat next to Miguel who grinned at the blonde.

Soon, dinner was served and they were sat around the table chatting away. "So, have you always lived in Reseda?" Carmen asked Johnny. "No, I grew up in Encino" Johnny replied as he shoved a forkful of food in his mouth.  "Oh really? There are really nice houses there." Commented Carmen. "Yeah, well just cause you live in a nice house, doesn't mean nice things are going on inside" Johnny muttered. Olivia frowned sympathetically at her father, she knew he'd a rough childhood.

To change the subject Johnny pointed down at his plate. "I really liked these bananas." He complimented.

"They're called plantains" chuckled Carmen.

"Well in English, we call them bananas". He replied making the whole table burst out into laughter. Johnny looked around confused "What's so funny?"

Miguel's phone rang and he quickly excused himself. Carmen smirked "Miggy has a girlfriend" she told Rosa who nodded with a similar smirk on her face. "Actually, Olivia, you must know Miggy's girlfriend Sam right? What's she like?" Carmen asked Olivia.

Johnny looked skeptically at his daughter who smiled back. "Sam's actually really nice, we have homeroom together and she's really friendly. We get along quite well". Olivia nodded.

"Ah, that's good. I am so glad Miggy has been making some nice friends like you Olivia, it's been difficult for him. We've had to move a lot, we had to get away from Miguel's father- he's a very bad man." Carmen sighed.

"I'm sorry to hear that" said Johnny. "Don't be sorry, I moved on long ago. You cannot let the mistakes of the past determine your future." She replied.

Carmen's words seemed to have an effect on Johnny because after finishing dinner and returning back to their apartment, Johnny sprang into action. He started clearing the trash and throwing his beers out of the refrigerator. Olivia smiled at her dad and picked up a trash bag, helping him clean the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 8.3K 42
-๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐ ๐๐‹๐”๐„๐’ แต‰หกโฑ แตแต’หขแตแต’สทโฑแต—แถป '๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ง๐™œ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ช๐™ง๐™œ๐™š๐™จ, ...
223K 8.1K 75
๐Ÿฅ‹ โ› let's spend the night doing some virtual aerobics โœ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ: miguel diaz convinces his new neighbour, the sweetest girl he's ever met, to join...
426 18 11
in which the daughter of johnny lawrence falls for her best friend in the midst of a karate war or in which molly lawrence and eli moskowitz realize...
10.3K 225 39
Her dad sucks and she hasn't seen her mom in years. She moves in with her granddad to get a better life. She gets involved with her dads dojo after s...