Red Is For Love (Io Shirai X...

By Freedom_Fighter24

Kai Hosako, the twin brother of Kaori Hosako, is Japan's first autistic pro wrestler who made waves in New Ja... More

Profile
Debut
In-Ring Debut
Training Together
Adam vs Ren
Surprise!
Yokohama
Tokyo
Talk(s)
Yamaguchi
Six Man Tag
Head Over Heels?
Strong vs Hosako
Ready To Fight
Happy Birthday Minoru!
Making History
Moving In And Birthdays
On The Trail
One More Day
WarGames Pt. 1
WarGames Pt. 2
After WarGames
The Old Returns
Two Segments
Time Together
Phoenix Pt. 1
Phoenix Pt. 2
Challengers
Livestream
First Squash Match (As A Champion)
Johnny vs Ren II
Writing A Book
New York Pt. 1
New York Pt. 2
Attack of The Fan
New Look, New Attitude
Return
Be Mine
EVOLVE Pt. 1
EVOLVE Pt. 2
Promo
Johnny vs Ren III
Masami's Birthday
New Entrance
XXV
No More BS
Mixed Tag Match
Toronto
Ren vs Io
Contendership
Invasion
Something's Wrong
Confrontation
Back To Full Sail
Happy Day
Strong vs Hosako II
Fish vs Hosako II
Unexpected
Appreciation
8 Man Tag
A Big Mistake
Final Straw
Split Interview
Yes?
Preparations
War Pt 1
War Pt 2
Wrestlemania 36
Special Day
Epilogue Pt 1
Epilogue Pt 2
The Process of Creating Kai "Ren" Hosako

Masami's Debut

435 8 43
By Freedom_Fighter24

~With Kai~

Tonight was not only my long awaited match with Adam Cole, but it's Masami's NXT debut against Shayna Baszler. I'm looking forward to this match, mostly because Masami hasn't competed on NXT yet, although she just signed, and I'm hoping that she wins.

My match is in the main event, which is great because Masami's in the middle of the show, which is what people aren't expecting because on WWE.com, it's been shown as a "mystery opponent". I wonder what theme Masami is gonna come out to when she enters.

As I was in my gear, I watched the entire first half of the show as Shayna Baszler was going to come out and wait for Masami to come out, but before she did, she showed off in her ring gear to me.

(A/N: Really, I just wanna bust a nut because of this picture lol.)

Masami: どうやって見て、カイは? (How do I look, Kai?)

Me: あなたがいくつかのお尻を蹴るつもりのように! (Like you're gonna kick some butt!)

Masami: ありがとうございます。 (Thanks.)

Me: どういたしまして。 (You're welcome.)

She sat down next to me as we kept talking.

Masami: あなたは知っている、私は今夜は少し緊張しています。 (You know, I am a bit nervous about tonight.)

Me: 本当に? (Really?)

Masami: ええ。 私は今夜良い仕事をするつもりなら私は知りません。 あなたは私にとって何かアドバイスを持っています、カイ? (Yeah. I don't know if I'm gonna do a good job tonight. You have any advice for me, Kai?)

Me: あなたがあなたのキャリアを最大限に活用したいのであれば、あなたはあなたが演奏者よりもあなたがあなたが多くのことを示すためにあなたはまた、いくつかのレスリングを見たいファンのショーを置く必要があります。 私が最初に始めたとき、私は緊張していましたが、訓練のおかげで、私は私のお尻を働き、私が行くことができることを示しました。 私がそれをできるならば、それからあなたもすることができます。 (Look, if you want to make your debut the best of your career, you need to show the audience that you're more than a performer, you're also putting on a show for fans that want to see some wrestling. When I first started, I was nervous, but thanks to the training, I worked my butt off and showed that I can go. If I can do it, then you can too.)

Masami: ありがとう、カイ。 カオリが彼の友人にとても甘いことができる双子の兄弟を手に入れたのかわかりません。 (Thanks, Kai. I don't know how Kaori got a twin brother who can be so sweet to his friends.)

I was feeling some heat on my cheeks as I couldn't believe that Masami had something that I didn't know could make me feel loved by her.

Wait, loved?! Is that what I'm feeling right now? Before I got lost in my train of thought, I had to reply to her.

Me: ああ、まあ、ありがとう。 私は今、そしてそれから毎週しようとします。 (Oh, well, thank you. I try to be every now and then.)

Masami: そして私はそれを見ることができます。 待って、今夜の試合があります右? (And I can see that. Wait, you have a match tonight, right?)

Me: オースティンに対して。 私たちは新しい日本でスタードウンを持っていたので彼と一緒にリングに乗りたいのです。 (Against Austin. I've been wanting to get in the ring with him since we had a staredown in New Japan.)

Masami: 私はあなたがそこに素晴らしいことをするでしょう。 (I'm sure you'll do great out there.)

Me: あなたと同じです。 (Same with you.)

Masami: ありがとう。 (Thank you.)

After talking we just had some catering and waited for the show to begin.

~30 Minutes Later~

The show began as Shayna's theme song played as she came out to make her entrance.

Announcer: The following contest is a women's division match, scheduled for one fall, introducing first, from Sioux Fall's, South Dakota, Shayna Baszler!

Once Baszler was in the ring, she took off the towel from her shoulders and looked ready to fight Masami, but I didn't expect the song to play.

For those that don't know, this was Masami's Stardom theme when she was the World of Stardom Champion because when that theme played and her name was on the screen, every fan of the NXT Universe lost their minds!

Masami went out to her gear and mask as the announcer was going to introduce her.

Announcer: And her opponent, from Tokyo, Japan, making her NXT debut, IO SHIRAI!!!

The crowd gave her a really good pop and I can tell under her mask, she was happy to be here, but I didn't expect the crowd to do this...

Crowd(chanting): IO! IO! IO!

After making her entrance, the bell rang as Shayna and Masami were about to lock up.

They did as Shayna looked for the Kirifuda Clutch to end it early, but Masami countered and locked her in a lying headlock.

Shayna countered by locking her legs on Masami's head, but Masami kicked out and the two separated and had a staredown.

The crowd applauded as everyone knows that these two women are badasses in the ring, but for now, they have an opportunity to show the crowd what they can do as pro wrestlers.

Shayna then gestured Masami to strike her as hard as she could, but Masami's smart: she didn't do that, except she dropkicked her, sending Shayna on the outside!

Then, Masami looked for a tope suicida and she connected! After a moment of taking in the adoration of the crowd, she grabbed Shayna and rolled her back in the ring for a two count, but Masami locked Shayna in a Fujiwara arm bar!

That's my move, but I'm giving her a pass because from the looks of it, she's showing of her skills as a wrestler and not just a highflyer, but Shayna was quick as she put her heel on the bottom rope, breaking the hold.

It didn't matter though, because this was looking to be one hell of a match!

~10 Minutes Later~

Masami and Shayna have been going at it since the bell rang and I couldn't be more excited about it all.

Masami was looking for her patented Moonsault Stomp, but Shayna rolled out of the way, making Masami land on her feet, but get a big boot to her face!

Shayna covered my best friend and she kicked out at 2, but she locked in her Kirifuda Clutch!

Masami has to get out of there. She needs to break the hold in some way or another.

Looks like she had a plan in case this happened because she made Shayna lay down, but was too slow to lock her legs in place because Masami flipped over and pinned Baszler's shoulders to the mat!

Crowd: ONE! TWO! THRE—!

And Shayna kicked out at the very last millisecond!

I was hoping Masami would win right there, but she was one step ahead of Baszler because she dropkicked Shayna into the corner, ran into another, dropkicked her again, and put Shayna on the middle rope for something good.

Masami ran to the other side of the ring, hit the ropes and performed the Tiger Feint Kick onto Shayna before setting her in the drop zone.

Masami went to the top rope, did her signature hand gesture, and performed her Moonsault Stomp!

She covered Shayna...

Crowd: ONE! TWO! THREE!

The bell rang as Masami got off of Shayna and celebrated her victory!

Announcer: Here is your winner, IO SHIRAI!

Masami celebrated her win as I was up next. I put on my jacket and waited as I saw Masami coming through the back and we hugged.

Me: 私はあなたがそこに素晴らしいことをするとあなたに言った! (I told you you'd do great out there!)

Masami: カイありがとう。 今すぐあなたがあなたのマークを作るのに時間です。 (Thanks Kai. Now it's time for you to make your mark.)

Me: ええ、うまくいけばこの試合は私がそれを望んでいるのと同じくらい良いです。 (Yeah and hopefully this match is as good as I want it to be.)

Masami: あなたが言ったように、私たちは最善を尽くす必要があります。 (Like you said, we need to do our best.)

Me: そして私は予定しています。 (And I plan to.)

Masami: 後に会いましょう。 (See you after.)

Me: を確認してください。 (Sure.)

We hugged again before she left and my theme played.

Once I went out, kneeled, and spread my arms out, everyone was looking forward to this match.

Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Yamaguchi, Japan, weighing at 229lbs, REN HOSAKO!

Renallo: I forgot to say last week, this young man may be new to NXT, but he's not new to the world of Sports Entertainment! Ren Hosako has a technical style that makes his opponents from all over the world tap out.

Phoenix: You're right, Renallo, that young man is so talented that I thought we witnessed one of the best NXT debuts in WWE history!

McGuiness: That is true! The twin brother of Kairi Sane, he is someone that has done it all in Japan, and he wants to bring his style of technical wrestling here to black and yellow brand!

I went to the top rope and spread my arms out, soaking in the adoration of the fans before getting off the top rope and getting ready for my first match with Adam Cole.

I took off my jacket, and here he comes: the man himself with his music playing.

Announcer: And his opponent, from West Palm Beach, Florida, representing the Undisputed Era, ADAM COLE!

Crowd: BAY BAY!

Adam made his entrance and entered the ring as the bell was about to ring.

Ref: RING THE BELL!

The bell rang as we stared each other down, looking to see who's the better wrestler.

Adam, let's fight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 485 41
Kenji Cruz, a Filipino-Japanese wrestler who was a member of CHAOS and the protege of Kazuchika Okada has finally signed to WWE after being part of N...
60.8K 534 14
What happens when the first Autistic pro wrestler is tied between two of WWE's most beautiful female wrestler?
8.3K 258 38
[Cover by: undisputedtori] Geiz Marufuji is the nephew of Naomichi Marufuji, a legendary wrestler in Pro Wrestling NOAH. After 6 years in NOAH, he jo...
898 32 11
Four years after Hana's passing, Aleki has gone through so much depression and anxiety that he would attempt suicide to reunite with his late Love. H...