Guilty|| Nmixx/Itzy

By N_Mixx7

12 girls but 1 Or perhaps 2 killer(s) Who could it be? Nmixx/Itzy thriller/crime story. Based off the movie f... More

°Background°
°Characters°
°Opening Scene°
°1°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°

°7°

755 41 246
By N_Mixx7

(Song: G-idle - Tomboy)

At the party
..

Everyone at the party was pretty much fucked up or entering into that dazed state.
Chaeryeong was high off of weed, Sullyoon was a bit high but she was still sober and aware of everything, Jiwoo was drunk singing her heart out to G-idle, and Lily and Lia were both a bit buzzed from the liquor.
Lily and Lia were sitting on top of the stairs, observing the massive crowds of people dancing and talking.

"Damn Yeji's still in the bathroom?" Lily rolled her eyes.
"She's probably taking a shit." Lia replied with no care in her voice, taking a sip out of her bottle.

Lily gave her a 'wtf' look.
"What?" Lia looked back at her with a clueless look.
"Everybody shits. It's normal."

Before Lily could have the chance to respond back a random girl had yelled "Omg Ryujin is here!"

Everybody in the party went berserk. Cheering and yelling, welcoming her to the party.
"What the fuck!? Ryujin!?" Lia and Lily said in unison. The pair rushed downstairs to the front door being met with Ryujin with a shy smile but embarrassed look on her face.

"Ryujin..." Lia and Lily looked at her speechless, trying to figure out how she could be here at this moment.
"Are y'all not gonna hug me?" She awkwardly smiled.

The pair slowly walked up to her, still in shock and gave her a loose hug. "How are you here right now!?" Lily asked.

"Well my mom wanted my dad to drive me back here so I could pick some more stuff up and spend one last day here with her and I checked Lily's Instagram and saw she was throwing a party-"
"Not just any party! A memorial party for Bae." Lily swiftly interrupted with a stern smile.

"Please you're only saying that so if the cops come they won't shut this bitch down." Lia playfully rolled her eyes.
"But on the other hand....I'm glad you decided to come and have one last fun with us..here drink up." Lia smiled and gave Ryujin her beer, letting her drink the rest.

"Thanks Lia." Ryujin laughed, taking a couple sips of the bottle.
"So where's the others?" Ryujin asked.

As Lily was about to answer a high Chaeryeong walked up to her, stumbling over her feet. "Hiiiiiiiiiiiii." Chaeryeong giggled.
Her eyes being watery and a bit pinkish mixed with red as she reeked the smell of weed.

"Chaeryeong.. You've been smoking again?" Ryujin look concerned at the individual.
All Chaeryeong did was laugh and smile nodding her head.
Sullyoon had then pushed through the crowd looking for Chaeryeong but an expression of shock waved across her face as she saw Ryujin.

"Ryu?"

"Hey Sully.." Ryujin waved shyly.
"What are you acting shy with me for? Come here!" Sullyoon pulled Ryujin into a tight hug.

"Sooo where's Jiwoo and Yeji?" Ryujin asked.

Lia laughed. "Yeji's probably taking a shit and Jiwoo is dancing on top of that table." She started to laugh harder.
Lily looked over and saw Jiwoo dancing on top of a mini table, being recorded by a couple of people.

"Seriously Jiwoo!? My mom paid $350 for that table. Get off!"
Lily marched over to Jiwoo as the rest laughed.

Chaeryeong suddenly gasped hard making Ryujin, Lia, and Sullyoon stop in their tracks. Being concerned over what has made Chaeryeong startled.

"Oh. My. God. I think I just saw JYP playing piano with his feet." Chaeryeong looked around to the trio with a horrified look on her face.

Sullyoon rolled her eyes "Ok. I'm gonna sit you down on a couch and bring you some water and I'll see you two later."
Sullyoon grabbed Chaeryeong by the arm and had walked off.

"Heyyyyy! Did anybody call for some more liquor!" Kyujin arrived. Doing her little shimmy dance as she entered through the door holding a large box of vodka and booze bottles.

"Kyujin about fucking time!" Lia hugged her.
Kyujin laughed but as she looked far off she saw Ryujin standing there with a smile waiting on her hug.

"Ryu!!!!" Kyujin yelled loudly of excitement.
Forgetting about everything, Kyujin gave Lia the box of alcohol and started running up to her and pulling her in the tightest hug ever. Both of them hugging each other tight.

"I missed you...so fucking much." Kyujin started getting tearful.
"It's only been a day love." Ryujin smiled, hugging her tighter.

"Ahem!" Lia cleared her throat.
Kyujin and Ryujin quickly pulled away, laughing shyly.

"Sorry." Kyujin smiled to Lia before taking the box of vodka and booze out her hands.
"I'll see you in a few Ryu." Kyujin smiled once more before heading to the kitchen to settle down the drinks.

Lia glared at Ryujin with a hard smirk.
"What?" Ryujin questioned with a chuckle.

Lia playfully rolled her eyes and said nothing, walking away to a group of people and greeting them.

..
It was around midnight and most people started leaving the party due to being tired or curfew while a couple of others decided to stay to party some more. But due to complaints from the neighbors the music had to be turned off so for the remaining of the night.
7 of the girls {Ryujin, Kyujin, Jiwoo, Chaeryeong, Lily, Lia, and Sullyoon} with 6 other partygoers were in the living room sitting on the floor or the sofa watching the horror movie, Scream.
"Damn Tatum boobs are hot." Chaeryeong admitted.
"Ew can we focus on her sick murder instead of her boobs?" Lily cringed with a bit of jealousy.
"Sorry.. Its just...I'm so fucking high." She sheepishly giggled.

The rest paid attention to the movie while Yeji had finally came downstairs into the living room.
"Girl where have you been!?" Lily asked.
"Taking a shit." Lia answered sarcastically. Earning a glare from Yeji and Lily while a "what the fuck Lia!" Stare from everyone else.
"What?! Taking a shit is normal for the last time!"
Everybody kept staring at her.

"Anyways...I told you I was in the bathroom. That alcohol fucked my stomach up, I damn near felt like I was going to throw up my intestines." Yeji joked. She had then looked at the T.V. screen.
"Hey is this Scream? I love this movie."

Yeji was about to sit down until she realized there was no more room on the main large couch and she didn't feel like sitting on the floor with 2 random guys from school and Lia so she looked over and saw the mini couch next to the big sofa was occupied by a couple heavily making out, not even paying attention to the movie.

Yeji walked over to the kissing couple and tapped the girl who was on top on the shoulder. But she didn't budge.
"Excuse me? can I sit there please?"

The couple ignored her and continued kissing.
Yeji's patience were running low though. She rolled her eyes.

"GET THE FUCK UP! YOU GUYS NOT EVEN PAYING ATTENTION TO THE MOVIE!! TAKE THAT SHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE!" Yeji yelled.

The couple finally snapped out of their kissing session and glared at Yeji but Yeji glared right back. It was a glaring contest between them for a few small moments before the couple had then gave in.

"Come on babe, let's go to my house. This party is getting lame anyway." The girl scoffed while the boy followed, both of them grabbing their stuff and leaving the party.
"Yea that's what I thought. Fucking bitches." Yeji scoffed.

Yeji then sat happily into the sofa chair with pride.
"Blocker." Ryujin mumbled under breath but still loud enough for Yeji to hear.
"Excuse me!? I am so NOT a cock blocker!"
"You totally are." Ryujin laughed at Yeji's temper.
"Am not!" Yeji argued.
"Girl...what you did right now is totally the definition of cock blocking." Ryujin laughed more.

"Whatever.. it's not like they aren't gonna fuck as soon as they arrive somewhere else. Just give me some popcorn."
Ryujin had then handed the red bowl of popcorn her and the others were eating out of and handed it to her.

..
A few minutes later

"Hey Lily can you get me another beer can from the basement please?" Kyujin asked.

"um sure. I was about to head down anyway to get myself another beer also." Lily got up from the couch.
"Anyone else want a beer or something from the basement?"
Lily asked.

Everyone collectively shook their heads no. They were too deep in the movie and the tension the scenes had.

Lily exits the living room and went off into the basement.

..
In the basement

Lily had opened the basement door, switching on the lights.
The lights were a bit dimmed but hey its better than the lights not working at all and being in complete darkness.

Lily walked down the stairs and went to the mini white refrigerator that held all the alcohol.
Lily opened the fridge and pulled out two cans of beer, one for herself and the other for Kyujin.

Lily closed the fridge door but only to be met with Kyujin standing behind her with a smirk on her face, leading Lily to be startled.

"What the fuck Kyujin!? You just almost scared the shit out of me."
Lily inhaled and exhaled.

"You know I gotta give props to you Lily...for keeping up this act for so long."

"What act?"

"Really Lily? The act of acting all innocent. We all know that's just some plan to not have people suspect you of the murders..I mean really? Throwing a party when there's a killer on the loose. Real classic." Kyujin started walking close to Lily. Not taking her stare off of her for a second.

"You've been number one on my suspect list ever since you spread news of throwing a party." Kyujin admitted.

"Are you fucking kidding me Kyujin?" Lily gave a confused look to Kyujin.

"No...I'm not. Besides I've watched enough horror slasher films to know that the person that throws a party or suggest a party in the middle of a crazed killer going around slashing up people left and right usually ends up being the killer at the end."

Lily paused for a bit but started to smirk real hard at Kyujin's statement. She started walking up even closer to Kyujin.
"Being stereotypical aren't we? Well you know what I think? I think YOU'RE the killer. What if you really did call Y/n and murdered her that night? What if you weren't at the corner store getting drinks and was actually planning on who to kill next? What if....the only reason you asked me to come down here was to be able to get me alone, trap me, and murder me while everyone else is upstairs being so into the movie that they're not even going to be paying attention to me screaming and pleading for my life as you gut me up."

Kyujin lips went from a smirk to a full amused smile.

Damn Lily you're right...because I am the killer." Her face then darkened. Going to a cold unreadable resting face.

Lily didn't even get a chance to react as Kyujin quickly shoved her against the wall, making her drop the beer cans.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 467 36
Yuqi just moved to Korea and she met a girl, Jeon Soyeon and realized she was crazy for her... (Started: August 28 2021) (Finished: July 2 2022) (Cor...
27.1K 854 25
Started this book in mid 2021. This book is completed but if you want more one shots you can check out my other books (Jinlia One Shots & Chaerji One...
201K 11.1K 45
When a phenomenon strikes, twelve unlikely individuals have to work together in order to survive. [PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME]
1.8K 234 22
where seventeen year old lia goes missing and her friends aren't able to take it. when randomly, an anonymous user keeps giving hints to her so-calle...