๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ...

By itsshawtybae

โ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง, ๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ. ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž.โž โฆ "What are you doing in my fridge?" I immediatel... More

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER

chapter 12

163K 4.9K 5.9K
By itsshawtybae

V I X E N

Mentally I'm praying that I don't scare this man off.

"He forced himself on me and after three 'no's' I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and he fell beside me. And we were outside - mind you. He was going to fuck me in the backyard of a strangers house, on the cold ass ground- can you believe the nerve of this jackass?" I ask in disbelief, shaking my head.

"The nerve," he breathlessly says, shaking his head too.

"Right!" I nod. "Well as I tried to move away from him I tripped over the sledgehammer and when he tried coming back I hit him," I shrug my shoulders. "I know this might sound fucked up but hearing the bone in his arm crack was oddly satisfying. So I didn't stop. His arms, legs, hands, feet and when his cries became to loud, his mouth."

He grins and his eyebrow twitches slightly. He looks oddly impressed with me right now but I can't tell why.

"So you have a thing for beating up guys?"

"Only assholes who deserve it."

"Did you report him to the police? What happened in court?" he asks, shifting so that his body faces me.

"I did but he got there before me and I was sentenced to three years. My lawyer suggested I plead insanity and I did - trusting him - but turns out it was only an excuse for him and my mom to send me off to a mental hospital for the two years after I spent a year in jail."

"But he forced himself on you, wasn't it self defense?"

"Well..." I sigh, turning my body completely to him as I bring one leg up onto the seat. "Since he didn't get that far to actually go through with it there wasn't any proof. His lawyer played the 'she was drunk' card and yeah. That's about it."

"Why would your mom want, to send you away?"

"Because she thought that anyone capable of what I did - even though it was self defense - was mentally ill. She said that I wasn't..." I slowly trail off, feeling the bile rise in my throat. I drop my eyes, clearing my throat. "She had her own opinions I guess," I shrug my shoulders looking up at him.

I could sense a hint of pity and sadness but he quickly spoke up.

"Do you remember anything about him? His name? How he looked physically?"

"Just his name. Loren Winston. I might remember more but I'm too out of it to think straight right now," I shake my head looking out the front window. "After the incident I tried to forget everything about him," I slowly say in thought.

I look back at him to see him staring at me and I awkwardly shift in my seat.

"God I've traumatized you," I breath out. "You okay?" I ask pressing the back of my fingers against his forehead but he moves his head back.

"You're way more interesting than I thought Nirah Joy."

"Thanks?" I say with uncertainty. "My life's pretty messed up so I'm concerned as to why you find it interesting. And take this as a warning, if you ever think about trying anything," I playfully narrow my eyes at him, pointing a stern finger.

"I wouldn't dare," he says and I smile.

When he simply tilts his head a little to the side, still staring at me I turn to the door, unlocking it.

He's making me feel things that I don't want to feel, that I can't feel.

"Come on," I say, turning to him. "You're driving me to the club."

"And you can't do that yourself, why?"

"Because I haven't had anything to eat in like 24 hours and I think I'm about to pass out," I say pulling my dress from my neck.

"You haven't eaten in 24 hours?"

"Well no, considering that I had men pounding at my door before 7am and then when I tried getting some coffee a weird stalker guy decides to force me into his car."

"Force? Coming from the girl in the drivers seat- if anything you forced me."

"Yeah, whatever," I roll my eyes.

He gets out and I climb over, onto the passengers seat. I buckle up and he opens the door, leaning both of his forearms onto the roof of the car. He lowers his head, staring at me.

"Did you just step on my seats with your boots?" he asks and I could've sworn I saw his right eye twitch.

I look down at his seat and see the mark of the bottom of my shoe.

I place my hand over it, slowly wiping it. "Sorry," I awkwardly smile and he grabs my arm, throwing it onto my lap before sliding into the car.

"If you were anyone else I would've had your head on a silver platter," he softly groans and I practically melt into my seat as he starts the engine.

He drives off and I see and alarming amount of text messages from Silvia and Jordan. And a few calls. Even from Mark.

I texted them all, letting them know that I was okay and that they didn't have to worry about me.

Jordan called and I swallowed a lump in my throat.

"Hey..." I slowly say.

"Hey? Nirah where the hell are you!" he yells and I pull the phone from my ear. "We're all fucking worried about you and text back 'I'm fine'."

"That's because I am, Jordan," I say oblivious. "Last time I checked, that's what people who are fine say."

"People who are fine don't disappear for 24 hours- God are you in trouble?"

"No!" I blurt out too quickly for my own liking. "Just- I'm fine Jordan. Stop worrying."

"You're really driving me crazy Nirah."

"And you're making me mad. Goodbye Jordan."

I end the call and snap my head to him as he scoffs.

"What?" I ask and he simply shakes his head. "Wait. Where are you taking me?" I ask as it is clear that this isn't the way to the club.

"My house," he says looking over at me and my heart drops.

I pull my dress from my neck, back and forth, breathing heavily.

"Oh god," I say looking at him. "You're kidnapping me," I say and he doesn't even say a word. "I run from one kidnapper and land in the arms of another."

"I'm not kidnap-"

"You're gonna lock me in a dark room, aren't you? And you're gonna make me work for you- you're probably gonna make me wear some ridiculous maid outfit, aren't you?" I cross my arms over my chest.

"That's not a bad idea," he says and slightly turns his head to me with a grin.

"You're taking me to the club," I demand.

"Too late. We're already here," he says as we stop at two large gates.

Holy fuck...

This place is huge.

He goes past security and drives down the long driveway. His house - more like mansion - was painted a off white color and made out of stone.

On either side of the door was a little square patch of lawn with two little trees in each. In the center was a beautiful fountain - surrounded by pink flowers - that he drove around, parking the car to the left of the house.

"Why am I at your house?" I ask as he's about to get out.

"Because you have no where else to go right now. Or am I wrong?"

I look back out at his house then at him. I shake my head and he gets out. With a shaky hand I get out, following behind him.

He opens the door and moves back with his hand still on the doorknob so that I can walk in.

Looking forward I see a huge foyer with two sets of stairs on either side, rounding as they lead upstairs. To my left is a huge living room but I can't see any further. To my right is a wall with two doors.

The place looked surprisingly good as it was owned by him.

"No, Denver," I hear a female voice say and my head snaps up to his assistant that I met at the cafe, elegantly walking down the stairs. "He wants them in, tomorrow- Katie, dinner isn't going to cook itself," she plasts a fake smile on her face towards an elderly women who handed her a few papers to sign.

The elderly women fearfully nods and leaves into a different room.

"What my boss wants. He gets. Make it work before I come in there and-" she stops at the bottom of the stairs as she sees us staring at her. "Just get it done," she says before ending the call. "Wait. Don't tell me," she approaches us. "You knocked her up."

"You didn't tell me this was a hooker house," I say, looking at him and his assistant glares at me.

"Says the hooker he just dragged in," she snaps back.

"Be nice," he warns and I smile at her.

"Yeah. Be nice Tiffany."

I don't even know if her name is Tiffany. She looks like a Tiffany.

___

HI EVERYONE<33
so yeah. he straight up took her to his house, lmao. this mann.
the next chapter is definitely my favorite!!
tell me what you think in the comments. i want to hear your thoughts. all of it :))
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.6K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
6.7K 349 44
You used to love the fairytales , but it was the cold you were afraid of. Sharp cold shivers as you uncovered the cold body of little red riding hood...
10.4K 232 48
"You keep teasing me and it won't end well for you. Quit it." He groans, I don't listen. I start to unbutton his pants, he grabs my throat and lifts...