๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ...

By itsshawtybae

โ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง, ๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ. ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž.โž โฆ "What are you doing in my fridge?" I immediatel... More

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER

chapter 10

168K 4.9K 3.3K
By itsshawtybae

5 5 D E G R E E S

I'm gonna get kidnapped. They're going to kidnap me.

Or worse. Torture me.

What if they kill me- oh no.

"There's my little athlete," Sylvester grins mockingly, stepping out from between the two men. "Miss me you little whore," he grins and takes another step.

He pulls out a gun, showing it to me.

"Don't try anything funny," he says before putting the gun back into his waistband.

"Go into the building."

My body freezes as the stranger behind me whispers into my ear.

"If I move. They move," I say still looking at Sylvester.

"Go into the building, Nirah," he repeats himself and my breath comes out shaky.

I feel my eyes burn as I take a step forward. Sylvester takes one but stops mid step. His body tenses as he looks down to my waist. I feel an uncomfortable feeling as his eyes strain back up to mine.

Rushing into the hotel with two glass doors I shut the door behind me as I turn to them. Walking backwards, I watch as the two of them converse.

Putting both hands behind his back, the stranger takes a step forward and Sylvester a step back.

The stranger nods his head towards the building and steam practically shoots out of Sylvester's ears.

I grab my phone and dial the number I've dreaded for years.

Nereus.

"Nirah...?" he softly asks.

"What the fuck have you gotten us into Nereus?" I ask and he doesn't speak for a brief moment.

"Nirah I can explain, okay?"

"You can explain!" I yell. "Nereus you couldn't explain anything the last time so please, humor me," I say and he heavily sighs. "If you couldn't explain Alexander I'm so excited to see how you explain Sylvester."

"Nirah I'm sorry-"

"Sorry is what you fucking should be!" I yell in frustration. "I'm practically running for my fucking life and all you have to say is sorry?" I ask in frustration. "These men came to my house, looking for me! They chased me for miles and pulled weapons out on me when I was only eighteen and you're sorry!"

I scoff, running my hands through my hair.

"I'll make it right-"

"You'll make it right?" I mock humorously, to angry to let him even speak. "You've been making it right since we were fucking 17, dammit!"

I feel tears burn my eyes but I can't let them fall, not yet.

"You say you're trying to fix things but you're not. Why should you? It's not like I'm being hunted, torment and stalked by your dirty cop! I mean why should you care when you're sun bathing with girlfriend number four- God what is wrong with you-" I say and my voice cracks.

"Sylvester?"

"Yes! Sylvester! I've been dealing with him for a year and a half and I can't anymore- Nereus I'm tired," I say throwing my head back. "I can't do this anymore so just know..." I pause feeling my heart clench. My lungs squeezing in my chest. "I'm done running. If Sylvester catches up to me it'll be my last day breathing because I'm too fucking selfless to give up your location and, God, I wish I got the selfish gene."

"Please don't say that-"

"I'm done running. If Sylvester kills me then so be it. But just know that you killed me the day you got involved with him. I'm done, N."

"Let me deal with Sylvester, I promise I'll fix it," he quickly says and goosebumps spread across my skin as more tears brim in my eyes.

"Fix it or loose me," my voice cracks.

Immediately ending the call, I clutch onto my phone in both hands.

You've come this far, Nirah.

You can't give up. Not yet.

"They're gone."

Whipping around, I see the stranger with his hands behind his back.

I swallow hard, looking behind him.

"Thanks," I say before walking towards the door which he is standing in front of. "And I'm sorry for earlier. Running into you and the kiss."

"Where are you going," he asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"Somewhere. Anywhere that's not here actually," I say opening the door.

"You have money for a cab?" he asks and I stop.

Fuck fuck fuck.

"Yeah," I hesitantly say.

"You're lying," he says turning to face me. "Let me pay for your-"

"No," I interrupt him. "I'll walk to the nearest ATM. I have my card, just not cash so it's okay," I shake my head. "Thank you and I'm sorry," I say before rushing out before he can stop me.

I make my way across the road, rushing down the sidewalk.

Thank God I keep my card in the back of my phone case.

Dragging my feet across the crosswalk, my head snaps left as a loud honk is heard.

Fuck!

Apologizing, I rush onto the sidewalk and come across an ATM. Drawing some money I head over to a motel to book in for the night.

I just need to clear my head.

Whilst walking the sky grew darker and the air became chilly. I had been walking for an hour and hadn't realized until I saw a huge building with the time on it.

I made sure to buy myself a backpack and some clothes for tomorrow.

I dropped my bags at the door, checking the entire room. Once confirmed, I locked the door behind me and headed over to the bathroom.

My heart felt heavy as I got into the shower, letting the hot water burn and redden my skin as it came gushing down.

I threw my head back against the wall, feeling my breathing excelerate. My chest moved up and down as I squeezed my hands onto fists at my side.

Don't. Cry.

I said to myself as I felt my eyes burn and sting with tears.

You have to get back to the house. We do not run.

You. Do not run.

I got ready for bed and faced the door, trying best to fall asleep.

There was yelling in the room next to mine and running up and down in the hallway outside my door.

I'm going back tomorrow. I have too.

___

I wore a simple leafy green dress that stopped really high above my knees. I paired it with some knee high white boots and let my hair down.

I stopped outside of a coffee shop and walked inside. Checking a notification on my phone, my heart clenches in my chest. Nereus.

I stare down at the notification too afraid to open it.

"I thought I was supposed to be the stalker?"

My head snaps up to find the most beautiful man I've ever seen.

I've seen him many times but God, every time his beauty stuns me. I will not be telling him how beautiful he is. Obviously.

"What?" I breathlessly ask.

"Your style is..." he trails off as his eyes slowly run from my boots up to my eyes. "Unique."

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I frown.

"It's 55 degrees out."

Looking myself up and down, then around to others in the cafe who's covered up - including him - I shrug a shoulder at him.

"I guess I don't necessarily get cold."

"And by the way," he dramatically pauses. "You didn't have to come all this way to see me, you know," he arrogantly says.

"Yeah. I didn't," I say pushing past him and step up to the counter. "Can I get an Expresso, please," I say but my words completely fly over her head. I follow her gaze and obviously, she's staring at him who's staring at me. "Can you leave. You're interrupting my already awful customer service."

"Doesn't feel so great being on the receiving end now does it?"

"You're an ass. You deserve it," I say and he dips his head.

"You have a very dirty little mouth, Nirah Joy."

I heavily sigh, rolling my eyes.

"You gonna do something or continue bitching about it?" I ask and his jaw muscle twitches. I turn back to the counter, placing my order and she hands me my slip.

I take it and walk over to the first table in front of me. Leaning my ass against it I check my order and as I'm about to grab my phone, a large wall stops in front of me - of course it wasn't a wall.

I like to think that he is.

Big, sturdy and tall.

"From my hotel building to this cafe... it's about a thirty minute drive. You don't have a car and didn't have money for a cab. Did you walk?"

"Yep," I nod, as my eyes are still glued to my slip. I'm not making eye contact.

"Where did you spend the night, Nirah?"

"A motel," I vaguely answer and see his chest rise.

"Look at me when I'm speaking to you," he demands and I bite onto the inside of my cheek, still looking down. "Nirah," he warns, his voice darker.

"What?" I say looking up. "Look I get that you helped me or whatever but stop trying to act like you're interested in this shit I'm in. I'm fine so please just-" I get cut off by the little bell above the door ringing and the ridiculously hot stranger drops his coffee on the table, pulling my arm up as he pushes me up against the wall.

My eyes shoot open as he puts both hands on either side of my head.

"What are you doing?" I breath and he doesn't answer.

"Be quiet," he sternly says.

"Don't tell me what to do," I cross my arms over my chest. "I'm not a morning person and I haven't had my coffee yet so if you don't back up right now-"

"Shut up or I'll kiss you," he interrupts me and I immediately shut my mouth.

"Cause that's what the boss wants," Sylvester says and my body tenses.

"If he gives us crap about that little whore you can't catch I'm kicking your ass," one of the men says as they get closer.

Oh God, oh God.

___

HI EVERYONE<33
another one, *sigh*
what do we think???
is it just a coincidence that he's always showing up at the right time or is it all planned.
tell me your thoughts my lovelysss
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336 16 24
'Well, will you be my girlfriend?' 'You're supposed to be on one knee, idiot.' I get down on one knee. 'Will you be my girlfriend, Skye?' She acts...
4.5K 215 26
I squeezed my way through the abundant number of people, trying to get to the exit. I bumped into a lot of shoulders, until I found an opening. As so...
9K 230 48
"You keep teasing me and it won't end well for you. Quit it." He groans, I don't listen. I start to unbutton his pants, he grabs my throat and lifts...
6.1K 105 30
"I'm not scared of you, I'm scared of history repeating itself" I whispered out. He grabbed my chin to make me look him in the eye, "I didn't hear yo...