Side Piece

By AlyssaWonder

Next part More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 12

15.5K 657 87
By AlyssaWonder

GIA’S POV

I was so anxious as the day went on. I still couldn’t believe Quen rented us a room for the night. My insides tingled as I anticipated what the night held for us. I called Quen an hour before my day was to end.

“Happy Valentine’s Day.” I smiled when I heard his voice answer the call.

He chuckled. “Same to you. I think you’re going to love what I have planned for us tonight.”

I definitely couldn’t wait! “What time should I tell Bianca to be ready?”

“Kent and I will pick you both up at your place at seven.”

We agree on that time and I call Bianca after hanging up with Quen. She is super excited about her date with Kent. She then tells me Craig called apologizing but she told him to kiss her ass because they were done. That was my girl!

At five o’clock I run out of the office so fast, one would think zombies were on my ass. I get into my car and head home. I shower but don’t dress yet as there is still an hour and a half before the boys are set to arrive. Bianca arrives half an hour after I get home and she has a change of clothes with her.

“Where are we going?” she asks me as she heads to my bathroom to shower.

“I have no idea. It’s a surprise.” I tell her.

QUEN’S POV

“Here you are Mr. Fairchild. Will you be needing anything else?”

The sales agent dropped the car keys in my hand I shook my head. “No but thank you very much.”

He walks with me out of the dealership and we approach the silver Bentley Continental GT I just purchased. I got behind the wheel and dropped the top, waving to the sales agent who just made a hell of a commission check off my sale. I drove off the lot and headed to the farm.

I had called Kent and told him to be ready when I got there. He was waiting by the front gate wearing a crisp red dress shirt, black slacks and matching Gucci loafers. He stares wide eyed at my new car.

“What’d you get a new car for?” he asks while hopping into the passenger seat.

“I figured we’d ride in style tonight.” I smile at him as I take off to my apartment.

I tell him I have to get ready and then we’ll pick up the girls.

“You think Gia’s friend will like me?” Kent asks when we enter my place.

I see him nervously wringing his hands together. I pat him on his shoulder.

“Of course she will.”

I head to the bathroom and shower. I dress in a red and white checkered shirt, dark wash jeans and red Salvatore Ferragamo Moccasins. I run a wet comb through my hair and after I spray on some Tom Ford cologne I leave the bathroom.

Kent and I leave my apartment after I get the two gifts I brought for the ladies and I drive to Gia’s place. I see a car in her driveway and figure it belongs to Bianca. Before we get out of the car I hand Kent the gift meant for Bianca.

“Give that to her after dinner.” I tell him.

“You think she’ll accept this? You don’t give a Valentine’s gift to someone you just met.” Kent argues.

“She’ll probably know it’s from me but I still want you to give it to her.”

Kent nods and we get out of the car. I go up to Gia’s door and knock. She opens it and she looks amazing in a tight red dress that hugs her body like a second skin. She has her hair pinned up and light make-up on her face save for some bright red lipstick. Her face brightens when she sees me.

She pulls me into her and pulls my head down to hers, placing a kiss on my lips. When she pulls away I notice her lipstick is still intact.

“Smudge proof.” she smiles noticing me staring at her bright lips.

I chuckle and she greets Kent who is standing behind me. He waves at her and she steps aside to allow us entry to her home. This is Kent’s first time in her place so he looks around taking in her feng shui.

“Nice place Gia.” he compliments her.

She just smiles and tells me Bianca is putting the finishing touches on her make-up. She rushes to the back and I can hear them talking faintly.

A few minutes later Gia comes back into sight and Bianca follows. She looks just as lovely in a white and pink dress and her lips hold just a shiny gloss. Her hair is in a high ponytail with the strands in loose curls falling down to her shoulders.

She pauses when she looks behind me at my cousin. I look at him and he is staring at her as well.

“Hi, I’m Kent.” he nervously introduces himself as she hasn’t said anything.

Bianca looks at Gia. “Girl, you said he was cute.”

The room falls silent and I look at Kent and see he immediately is becoming self conscious. He looks away from her and runs his hand through his hair.

“Bianca!” Gia screams at her.

Bianca then throws her a smile and moves closer to Kent and focuses her gaze on him. He slowly looks up at her when she right in front of him.

“My girl said you were cute but I think cute doesn’t do you justice. Boy, you FINE!”

She playfully slaps his shoulder causing Gia and I to laugh. Kent emits a nervous chuckle and I ask if everyone is ready to go.

Gia is all too excited to go and we head outside. Bianca sees my new car and grabs onto Kent to keep herself balanced as I unlock the doors.

“I know this aint your car! A Bentley? What?!”

I smile and looked to Gia who looks equally shocked. “When did you get this?” she asks me.

“About two hours ago.” I tell her.

She asks why and I tell her the same thing I told Kent. I open the passenger door and Bianca and Kent get into the backseat. Gia gets in the front and I close the door. I get behind the wheel and head to an Italian restaurant where I made reservations for the night.

“I thought you told Uncle Ray you wanted to go to that concert downtown.” Kent says to me after we get out the car and I hand my keys to the valet driver.

“I changed my mind.” I tell him.

I take Gia’s hand and place a kiss on it as we enter the restaurant. I look back and see Bianca is gripping onto Kent’s upper arm. I look at him and he has a giant shit eating grin on his face.

The hostess shows us to our table and Kent and I pull out Bianca and Gia’s chairs.

“Such gentlemen.” the hostess remarks as our ladies take their seats.

Our waitress comes by and takes our order after we’ve been giving a minute or so to look over the menu. During the meal, the conversation is lively and Kent seems to be coming out of his shell, but I think that was because Gia ordered us a bottle of Pinot Grigio and he had two glasses. I didn’t drink since I was driving.

Our waitress asks if we want dessert but I decline as I want to give Gia her gift and get her home. When the young woman walks away I grab Gia’s hand. She looks at me with a huge smile on her face and I hoped to always keep that smile on her face.

“Baby, these last few days with you have been amazing and I just wanted to get you something to show that I adore you.”

She and Bianca let out a series of ‘awws’ and I pull out a small box containing her ring. I hand it to her and she gasps when she opens it. She pulls out the ring and shows it to Bianca.

“It’s beautiful.” Bianca smiles.

Gia places it on her finger and tells me she loves it before pulling me into her and placing a kiss on my lips. She then reaches in her purse and pulls out an equally small box.

“I guess great minds think alike. Happy Valentine’s Day.” she smiles while handing it over.

I open the box and see a silver male ring with my birthstone-sapphire, in the middle of it. I tell her I love it and give her a kiss. When I pull back I motion for Kent to give Bianca her gift.

“Oh, Bianca this is for you.” he says after realization hits him and he hands over the box I gave him.

She wasn’t expecting this and jumped for joy in her seat. She snatches the box but hesitates to open it.

“I didn’t get you anything.” she pouts.

“It’s okay. I hope you like it.” Kent shyly smiles at her.

She opens the box and gasps so loud other diners stare at her. She pulls out the diamond necklace and then she suspiciously eyes me.

“Okay, I bought it but he’s your date so it’s only right that Kent gave it to you.” I confess.

“You trying to get your cousin laid, aint you?” she smiles.

Everyone but Kent erupts in laughter. I see Kent’s cheeks turn a bright red, almost matching his shirt.

After everyone calms down I motion for the waitress to bring the check. I pay for our dinner and we leave the restaurant. I hug Gia against me as we wait for my car to be brought out of valet parking.

“Are you wearing that slip under this dress?” I whisper in her ear and gently nibble on her earlobe.

She giggles. “Maybe. You’ll have to find out later I guess.”

“I will find out.” I lustfully moan in her ear.

I pull away from Gia when the valet taps me on my shoulder and holds out my keys. The four of us get into my car and I drive back to Gia’s place. Kent and I walk them to the door. I am so proud of Kent when I see him make a move and kiss Bianca good night.

“Call me okay.” she whispers to him when he pulls away.

He nods and goes back to the car once Bianca goes in Gia’s home.

“Looks like you made a love connection.” I smile down at Gia.

“Looks like I did.” she smiles back.

I lean down to her and place a soft kiss on her lips. She groans when I pull back.

“I gotta take Kent home but I will see you later okay.”

“Yes, you will.” she states and bites down on her bottom lip.

“You better have that slip on.” I growl at her and she laughs.

I give her one last kiss before going to my car and taking off to take Kent home.

GIA’S POV

Bianca thanks me for hooking her up with Kent, whom she happens to be texting on her way out the door. I just laugh and tell her I’ll see her this weekend. I wave to her as she gets in her car and heads home.

I rush back inside and go into my bedroom. I pull off my dress and my underwear. I grab the slip and place it on and see that it fits like a dress. I then grab my black silk robe and place it over my body. I change my shoes into five inch black ‘fuck me’ pumps. Hopefully Quen changed his mind and will amend his ninety day rule.

I glance over at the clock on my nightstand and see its ten minutes after midnight. It will take me half an hour to get to the Hilton so I will arrive twenty minutes before Quen.

I grab the key to the room Quen got for us and leave my house. I get in my car and heads to the Hilton. When I walk in the male clerk eyes me from head to toe. I don’t have to stop at the front desk since I have a key.

I get on the elevator and ride it to the third floor. I get off and approach the room. I used the key and push open the door.

I smile as I see the room is lit with candles, flowers are everywhere including rose petals on the bed. Soft music is playing and there is a note in the middle of the bed. I grab it and smile as I read it.

Are you ready for me baby? Use the blindfold on the nightstand and I will join you shortly. Quen.

Oh my God! I couldn’t believe this was finally going to happen. I looked to the nightstand and saw a blindfold and some massage oils. I grab the blindfold and place it on after I pull off the robe and lie down in the bed.

I feel my heart racing as I hear the door open and close.

QUEN’S POV

I arrive back at Gia’s house an hour and a half after dropping her and Bianca off. Even though it’s close to one in the morning I had to see her. She didn’t answer my call earlier and I feared she had went to bed already. I hoped she hadn’t as I parked on the curb and got out my car.

I walked up to the front door and knocked. I waited a moment and when there was no answer I knocked again.

“Come on Gia, don’t be asleep.” I breathed as I knocked a third time.

I huffed when there was still no answer. I pulled out my cell phone and called her. I wasn’t surprised when the call went to voicemail.

“Hey baby. I guess you went to sleep already. I guess I won’t get to see that slip but there’s always another day. Kent couldn’t stop talking about Bianca and they were texting each other on the ride back to the farm. I think he’s going to be calling to thank you in the morning. I guess I’ll see you tomorrow. Sleep tight beautiful.”

I ended the call, got back in my car and headed home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 168 51
138K 3.2K 20
❤India and Kamari❤ will they last? ❤Book 2 Coming Soon❤
393 9 9
Enemies to lovers
28.8K 1.5K 50
Continuation of Part 1 In Part 2 more loving and less drama, forgiveness and revelations and surprises