[Discontinued]π˜Όπ™’π™†π™’π˜Όπ™π˜Ώ...

By venti_supremacy08

π™†π™€π™’π™ž-π™‘π™žπ™ π™š π™§π™šπ™–π™™π™šπ™§ 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 would happen if the volleyball freak, Kageyama Tobio miraculou... More

pr- prf- pre- pretty
Friends?
introductions and admirers
Jsjksnnx
Left out
Let's study again... only us (pt. 1)
Let's study again... only us (pt. 2)
Im sorry

Let's study again... only us(pt. 3)

604 28 5
By venti_supremacy08

Lez gaurrr

Silence.

That was the only thing heard as you six, walk together. Obvious tension was still lingering the atmostsphere, both boys that fought earlier are each side of the group, but alas, one shrimp couldn't keep their mouth shut.

"Oh my freaking god— cant you guys just talk!? I cant handle this silence, its so awkward!" Hinata shouted, cutting the tense atmosphere.

"Shhhh- Hinata nows not the time—"

"Shut up Yamaguchi! These two are acting like children, they need to properly talk and apologize! I bet L/N-san's family will feel the tension, you guys dont want that right!?" Hinata immediately cut off, as Yamaguchi shot him an offended look.

Hinata's scolding manage to shove some sense into their head. As you guys stop on the pavement, the rest of you looked at the two expecting something to come out of their mouth and Kageyama was the first one to spout out something.

"Sorry..."

...

Thats it?

Was what went through the rest of your guy's head. Just a sorry? no conversation or something?

Tsukishima glanced at him and proceeded to irritatedly sigh. "Sorry for riling you up earlier." He manage to spew a few words out and it was enough for Kageyama to nod as an acknowledgement. They looked at the rest of you and—

stareeeeee

All of you stared and deliberately sighed. Well, atleast they talked a little right?

And without anyone noticing the tension from earlier seemed to fade as you all talked again and proceeded to continue to your destination.

As you all neared your house, it was practically obvious that the rest seem to stiffen up at just the thought of them entering your humble abode, but they shouldnt think about unnecessary stuff, right? This will just be a normal studying session, nothing less, nothing more. They will just go to your house, study and that's that—

They have arrived.

"ahhahahah, we're finally here..." Yamaguchi nervously spouted out. Gripping his bag strap hard with a constipated look one his face. "Calm your face, you look weird." Tsukishima blunty said at him.

You all neared the gate and went in, only a few steps at the door.

1 step

A wind passed by.

2 steps

A sweat fell on the side of some faces.

3 steps

One last step till destination.

4 steps

Finally arriving, you took one step closer to open the door, taking one glance at the group, seemingly not breathing.

A click was heard as the door swayed, you stepped aside to let them in first. Yachi took the lead with shaking legs. "W-wow L/N-san, your house looks nice."

Yachi complimented to feel more at ease. More steps were heard as the rest followed, they havent seen anyone making them feel relieved. They added a small greeting to show their respect as they proceeded to kneel down to take off their shoes.

"Thanks for having us here L/N-san." Yamaguchi added as he took off his shoes. As he was the first one to finish, he looked up and—

Woah.

Just woah.

What is this being infront of him? She looks just like you.

There stood a literal copy of you. She was holding a laundry basket just staring at the guys and like magic, her personality turned 360.

"Oh my!! Who are these adorable people shoko~"

You flinched hard as you saw the person infront. It was your mother, Shuko L/N. Now that they saw your mother it practically obvious where you got your looks from but her personality was shockingly opposite of yours.

"H-hEllO ma'am! My name is Hinata Shoyo, L/N-san's friend!" Hinata was the first one to introduce himself with a flustered look on his face.

"My baby Shoko made some friends!" She exclaimed happily as she stared at the group with teary eyes. "Oh my shoko~ You're growing up so fast."

You scrambled infront of her trying to get her back to her chore. You were greatly embarrassed, your blush seem to cover your whole entire face.

Your mom went infront and bowed at them proceeding to introduce herself.

"Hello, I'm Shuko L/N. Im glad to see my daughter made some friends." She ended with a smile sent to them, light beeming behind her.

They all stared in amazement at the similarities between the both of you, but the difference of the personality was also quite a shock and that got them wondering where you got your silent deamenor from.

What a awkward situation indeed.

They all stiffly sat around the small table residing at the middle of your cozy room. Hint of lavender spread through out the area, relaxing them a little. Your room was simple, simple for a girls room, but it didnt stop the four creatures with hanging genitals from feeling overwhelmed.

They were in a girls room after 16 years being deprived from the touch of the opposite gender— well except for the girls in their family— but this is different.

They were in your room.

Your room.

The second place where you mostly spend your time with. They feel like they have invaded something they shouldn't have! Anyway, still stiff as a board. Tsukishima was the first one to move his arms, just to get his supplies for studying and as if it was a cue, the others followed including you.

"Lets start now, I dont wanna be stuck with idiots for too long." Tsukishima bluntly said as two particular people threw him a glare, already knowing that they were the "idiots".

"Lets start with english! Its one of the particular subjects that you guys find hard right?" Yachi followed, as she took out her notes.

You also took out yours, giving it to them.

————

A few minutes have passed and it was...

Shockingly peaceful, except for some snarky remarks being thrown by the blonde infront of you. Two particular students were actually listening and dedicating their time to study, probably because they were eager to go to that training camp or the fact you're there, we dont know.

"Waaahhh, this is so tiring.. can we take a break for a minute?—"

"No."

Hinata looked with disbelief as he quickly whipped his head to Tsukishima. Shock also evident on his face as a thought went through his head.

'How can this guy study straight without a break?!'

"I— aren't you tired?! My eyeballs might just fall out staring down on the paper for too long." Hinata shouted trying to prove his point?

"That statement showed how stupid you are so study." Tsukishima threw an insult as he still focused on his paper.

"Tsk, this is why L/N-san doesn't particularly like you..." He tried to discreetly mumble under his bed but just like everytime, luck wasn't on his side, Tsukishima had heard him.

"What."

Shockingly this time Hinata didnt back down. "I said... this is why L/N-san doesn't particularly like you!!"

Then boom, lightning striked between them. It was the start of a dangerous match.

"Ah... ahhhh I see I see, didnt think you were close enough with her to actually know that kind of information." Tsukishima said in a eerie voice as he gently put his pen down, and to add the gleam on his glasses.

"Nope, thats right but you know what! Its pretty obvious though, even a five year old can see that!" Hinata fired back as he slowly leaned towards The blond. "And its clear L/N-san likes me better!"

"Hah! You've gotta be kidding me! Are you really close for you to say that?!" Tsukishima said with a pout and sarcasm in his voice.

"Fine then. L/N-SAN! WHO DO YOU LIKE BETTER?!" Hinata unexpectedly asked, putting pressure on you.

"Oi, shut up. All of you are being annoying." Kageyama butted in, trying to calm his nerves. This is the first and last time he's putting effort in studying and these two are just annoying him to no end.

"You're just jealous." Hinata added, adding fuel into fire once again. Honestly he should learn when to shut his mouth sometimes.

And with that, Kageyama's pen snapped, his eyes shadowed as he slowly turned to the tangerine. "What did you say?" He said in an eerie voice, his glare directed towards his victim.

Hinata stared at him, slowly putting his tongue out as a way of provoking him, honestly this child, where'd he get the balls to fight back?

"You brat!—"

Kageyama tried jumping on him but Hinata moved away on time. "L/N-san doesn't like shrimps like you!" Kageyama added, still trying to catch Hinata.

"Omg the girls are fighting." Yachi whispered to Yamaguchi as he tried to stifle his giggle at her statement.

You however, kept looking back and fourth between the three of them. You didn't understand why'd they fight over which you like the most, because you care for all of them.

"Please stop, all of you are precious friends to me."

You finally intervened as they looked at your statement.

"B-but L/N-san they um—..." Hinata tried reasoning but nothing came out as he was too flustered at your statement. Scratching his head as he looked away flustered.

With that simple statement, all went back to normal and to add, the atmosphere seem to brighten up too.

It was already nighttime, and it was a good timing that you all finished too. You hoped that the studying was all worth it.

"Waaahhh, I'm so tired." Yamaguchi said as he stretched out his body.

You guys were already by the gate, you wanted to see them out.

"Thank you so much for letting us study here L/N-san." Yachi thanked, as she flashed you her smile. "I hope we can come back here L/N-san"

Hinata added still bright as ever.

They all slowly walked out the gate sending you their last goodbyes. One by one, they slowly walked away from your house. Seeing them go now made you kind of sad but it'll be fine, you'll see them at school again.

As you walked towards your door, a hand suddenly grabbed your wrist which scared you so bad. You tried wriggling your wrist away from the stranger.

Panic filled your body, as the stranger held a tight grip on your wrist, you were already tearing up. Because of this, you barely heard your name being spoken by the stranger.

Until they shouted a little.

"L/N-san! It's me! Kageyama!"

Hearing his name you immediately turned to look.

Oh... it was just him. As you stared longer, tears stung ur eyes, letting out little whimpers too. You really thought it was some scary stranger, but seeing him now, you felt a was of relief and that overwhelmed you to the point you're tearing up.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to scare you that much..." kageyama said guiltily, as he loosened his grip on your wrist.

You wiped your tears, while waving the other one, trying to tell him that it was fine.

After calming down, you wondered why he came back. So you tried communicating, but you didnt have your notebook so tried to take up a lot of courage—

"ʷ-ʷʰʸ.... ᵘᵐ.. ᵈ-ᵈᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵇ-ᵃᶜᵏ?..."

You said in a low voice, hoping he heard you. Hearing no response, you slowly looked up. You saw him in daze as he stared at you.

Kageyama was quite shocked that you spoke at him, you... you sounded pretty. This is the first time her heard you speaking in full sentence and that put him in a trance.

As he realized he was staring at you, he immediately shook his head because he didn't want to make you uncomfortable.

"Well... I-uhh.. I guess I just wanted to see you.."

He murmured with a pout, making him cuter than he already is. Hearing his statement, you let out a small giggle. He glanced at you, rubbing his neck to ease his blush.

"Um... hey..."

He said, trying to get your attention back at him.

"Next time... lets do this again? Maybe.. just us you know..."

He stated boring his eyes deep into yours, he looked very pretty right now. You thought, the lamp light giving a light behind his back, his bright blue eyes staring at yours, and his visible blush contrasting his grumpy but cute face.

You smiled, responding.

"Sure."

L/N Shuko, the mother of L/N Y/N.

She giggled as she watched the cute scene outside the window. Looking at them mischievously.

"I see now, so he's the guy..." She said to herself as she continued giggling.

Hey yall.... Im back😅😅

Im very sorry for the late update, it was because of my damn writers block.

Im pretty sure the next update is gonna take long too, so I'm apologizing in advance🙏🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 233 25
"I've played volleyball all my life and now it's time for high school and I am about to start at Karasuno. I was never confident in how I played so I...
206K 7.1K 43
πŠπ€π†π„π˜π€πŒπ€ π“πŽππˆπŽ 𝐗 πŽπ‘πˆπ†πˆππ€π‹ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 γ€γƒ½ο½€β˜½γƒ½ο½€ β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„ WHEREIN A GENIUS OF A SETTER, SPE...
1K 7 22
the summer before your year in high school. you had to move to Miyagi Prefecture, due to your parents divorce. you where dating tukishima kei who you...
4.3K 119 9
a shobio/kagehina fanfic. -hinata is a collage student, living in a dorm with his boyfriend. but that boyfriend turns into an ex when he leaves out...