The Story Of Logan Grey

By LolaMarkas

a whirlwind of utter chaos is what my life centres on. As you turn the pages of this story you'll unravel the... More

death and destruction
moving on
survival
Rescue
Little Lizzie
battle scars
learning the ropes
friend turn foe
Big Decisions
Trains
harsh times
Found Out
Close Call
waking up
our own seperate ways
authors note

family

6 1 0
By LolaMarkas

One day, not too long before the war ended, I was taken in to a family of youngsters. Of people like me, whose home was the streets of London.
Everyone's story was different. That didn't matter though, because we all had a family. Not all by blood, but by what mattered most. Love.

We stuck by each other no matter what, protected each other from the dangers surrounding us. We Shared food and clothes and money. We lived under one roof, together. Not always the same roof, as we constantly had to move so that we didnt get caught, but still a roof. A home.

When I first became a part of the family there was about 10 of us. The chief was Adam, him and Leah, the girl who found me, were the leaders. Adam was tall and muscly, he always held a stoic mask on his face and looked threatening to all who did not know him. He was someone no one wanted to mess with. Respect was demanded from him and no one questioned why. Leah was a fiesty soul. Always up for a fight and held an icy blue fire in her eyes that screamed danger. Her fiery orange hair was stained with dirt and dust. Although she seemed mean and cold, she was really the nicest person I knew. She was like a mother to me. She was to some of the others too, but, I liked to think I was her favourite. Her smile was radiant, so infectious that even on my saddest of today's I could never keep from smiling when she radiated her mischievous grin at me. Others too, Harry, Spike, Jet, Sarah, Blondie, Lake, and Maisie were like uncles, aunts, sisters and brothers . All of  there were family. Each of us had a role to play and never did we let each other down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 2K 27
Two best friends, a blue jay named Mordecai and a brown raccoon named Rigby, work as groundskeepers at a park, along side their vampire/demon best fr...
1.1M 26.1K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
21.4K 1.2K 58
Grayson is one more teenager who announced trouble by mere looks, breaking every rule on his path with a home he dreaded returning to after school an...
1.4M 194K 138
《 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗌: 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖽 // 𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇》 𝖬𝗒𝖺𝗇𝗆𝖺𝗋 𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 ❝穿成玛丽苏文里的女配❞ . 𝖮𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝗎...