The Story Of Logan Grey

By LolaMarkas

a whirlwind of utter chaos is what my life centres on. As you turn the pages of this story you'll unravel the... More

death and destruction
moving on
family
Rescue
Little Lizzie
battle scars
learning the ropes
friend turn foe
Big Decisions
Trains
harsh times
Found Out
Close Call
waking up
our own seperate ways
authors note

survival

4 1 0
By LolaMarkas

Living on the streets of London, in the middle of a war, was not easy. The sirens, at times, were a blessing. I felt so guilty for the thought, but at least I knew I could go in a shelter and have a bed for the night or a meal for the day. Out on the streets, living was an achievement. The kids of the street fought for scraps of food, a place to sleep, territory to beg. It was so difficult, especially as I hadn't found a group to take me in yet. The streets were full of gangs and rivalry. It was not a place where you would want to live. Fear never left me those first few months. Not once. Never before had I realised how precious life is until I had to live a lone life as a homeless orphan.
Finally, as the war ended, I found my place in a family. Not the type your thinking of. I still lived on the streets, just not alone. I found my gang. My family. I belonged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 905 30
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
1.1M 61K 39
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
3.7M 86.8K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
69K 227 11
As the title says