My Brother's Girlfriend

Av Alex_Knight_

Alex Grey has never really loved anyone, she has always had one night stands. But what happens when she meets... Mer

---------------------------------------------------------------
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

8

859 17 1
Av Alex_Knight_

As expected my brother was drunk when we got back to our building.

"You need to rest, and that idiot sure as hell won't let you sleep, so you can stay in my room" I told Natasha.

"What about you?" I'll stay here on the couch in the living room" I lay down looking at her.

"Why? It wouldn't be the first time you slept with me" She said giving a sly smile.

"Is that an invitation?" Best answer you can give to a question is another question.

"Maybe" Natasha sat up.

"Well, I don't know about you but I'm not getting up from here until 8 a.m." I closed my eyes and smiled wanting to see what she would do.

"Okay" she said and I opened my eyes only to see her standing over me.

"We're being bold aren't we?" I put my arms around her.

"Your body is hot, that's just why. Don't think you're special, Grey" She whispered into my neck.

"Thank you for the compliment, Miss Romanoff. But I was just wondering here, what if the others come here? Will they see us" I spoke a little worried.

"It is now 6 a.m. and they are all asleep, I doubt they will be up before 7 a.m." Natasha said super relaxed and snuggling into me more.

"Good point. Now go to sleep baby girl" I closed my eyes again before I heard her say something.

"Can you stroke my hair please?" I could tease her but we are both too tired for that at this point.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started to hear noise coming from the hallway and looked at the time. The clock read 7:30 am, don't these people like to sleep or what?

I woke Natasha up quickly but gently at the same time.

"Baby girl, wake up" I caressed her face and heard a contented sigh coming from her.

"What is it?" she mumbled lifting her head from my neck.

"At least one of them is already awake, I heard noise"

"Fuck. Okay, I'm getting up" She stood up and I stood up next.

I started walking to the kitchen to make coffee, because I was definitely going to need it, and badly.

"Wait a minute" I turned to see Natasha addressing me.

Her hands went to my face pulling me in for a morning kiss.

"What was that for?" I smiled pulling away from her.

"For yesterday and for taking good care of me" She walked over to one of the chairs and sat down supporting one hand on her face.

"Coffee?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"I'm not even going to answer you" She replied and I felt her eyes roll which made me laugh.

I prepared coffee for both of us when Wanda walked in. She came over to me and hugged me from behind. Something told me that Natasha had her eyes on us.

"Good morning my beautiful beautiful Wanda" I turned and kissed her on the forehead. She sighed, putting her head on my chest. I looked down seeing her smile as she got comfortable, I lifted my head again and came across the dangerous but most beautiful green eyes staring at me, more my soul than anything else to be more specific. I smiled and winked at her but her facial expression didn't change for anything.

"Good morning girls" Aaron made himself heard.

Which fortunately diverted Natasha's attention away from me. Four and Atlas were right behind talking. My brother came in, sat down and said nothing, that is, he said nothing to his girlfriend and didn't even give her a kiss. I swear he must be blind not to take care of Natasha as he should. She should be treated like a queen.

Wanda left me and went to sit next to Natasha and they started talking.

I finished drinking my coffee and eating a piece of toast and headed for the bedroom. I took a long shower, which I really needed, and went to the closet to put on some clean, light clothes. Just as I was about to put on a white t-shirt with pants and sneakers, my door opened revealing Wanda and Natasha.

"Looking good, Grey" Wanda said biting her lip in jest, something that apparently made Natasha uncomfortable.

"To what do I owe the honor of the ladies' visit?" I finished putting on my t-shirt and addressed them.

"We want to go to the mall, and we want you to take us and accompany us" Wanda said making puppy dog eyes.

"Wanda you know I hate shopping" I rolled my eyes.

"Please!" She pleaded.

"Fine.... but I'm not going to be the one to carry your stuff" I grabbed my car keys and walked with them to the garage.

"Which of the places do you want to go?" I asked already bored.

"New York City Center" They both said at the same time.

"Okay, who's going to ride up front with me?" I spoke when we got to the foot of the car.

"I'll go now and then Natasha will go" Wanda said.

"Even that you guys agreed on?" I asked laughing in disbelief.

"Yes" They both said again at the same time.

We drove the way almost in silence, Wanda was mumbling the songs playing on the radio and Natasha was just looking at the window.

When we got there I let them be at ease, but I was like a dog that was just chasing after them. I looked around and saw two very strange men staring at us. I thought it was just me when I thought they were following us but everywhere we went they were following us.

"Girls, we are being followed" Speak softly to them.

"Are you sure?" Natasha asked without looking back so as not to spike.

"Positive" I spoke assertively.

"Let's split up. You guys go that way and I'll stay this way. Try to lose them, I'll do the same. We'll meet the three of us by the car" Wanda spoke up and Natasha and I shook our heads in agreement.

"Be careful" I spoke before leaving with Natasha.

"You too" Natasha and I walked a bit and I turned to her, making us stop.

"We walked to 5 and right after that we started running, okay?" I asked taking her hand.

"Deal" She spoke locating the men.We started walking again and I felt my heart pounding with adrenaline for the situation we were in.

"1...2...3...4...5!" I counted and we started running the two individuals too.

We ran for quite a while until I saw a book store. They would never look for us there. Before I could think any further, I pulled Natasha into the store and ran to the back where it was full of books and you couldn't see out the windows.

"Good idea, but next time warn me, you pulled my hand too hard. I took it and kissed it.

"My mother always taught me that a kiss heals everything" I smiled at her and she returned the smile.

"Hi, do you need help?" One of the salesmen approached us.

I turned to face him and thinking of the best possible excuse as he must have noticed the way we walked inside his workplace. Out of nowhere Natasha put her chin on my shoulder and her hands on my waist.

"No thanks, my fiancée and I are just looking through some books on travel for our honeymoon and are in a hurry, but if we need anything we'll let you know" Natasha said in the most relaxed way possible that even gave an impression.

"Okay and congratulations!" He walked away and I turned to face Natasha.

"Sorry, it was the only thing that came to mind" She said leaning against one of the bookshelves.

"It's fine but I wouldn't want a bride like you" I spoke teasingly.

"And why not? What would be wrong with me being your bride?" Natasha looked at me offended.

"Not a damn thing" I grabbed her waist and brought my face closer to hers.

Our lips touched and connected like a perfect puzzle. Her hands went to my neck not letting me escape. We stayed like that forgetting that we had been followed for a while until I heard the vibration of my phone. I separated from her giving her a small kiss before looking at what I had received.

"Wanda is already in the car waiting for us" I spoke interlacing my hand with hers.

"Then let's go meet her" We carefully left the store and walked to the car where Wanda was already waiting for us.

Before we got too close Natasha let go of my hand...

"Now what?" I asked sitting down in my seat.

"What do you mean?" Wanda asked confused.

"I'll bring this up to Atlas and Keane later but this won't ruin your trip to the mall. Where are we going now?" I started the car waiting for an answer.

"This is why you are my best friend! There's a store I want to take Natasha to!" She said and put the coordinates on my gps.

I couldn't believe it when we arrived at the destination. An underwear store. I parked the car and we got out and stood outside the store.

"Okay, you wait for us out here, Alex" Wanda said and pulled Natasha into the store.

Half an hour later Wanda came outside and pulled me in.

"She went to try on a piece, she is going to come out so she can show me however who will be there is you. If she asks for me, tell her I had to go to the bathroom." She said and winked, leading me to the fitting room, placing me in front of the curtain that separated me from Natasha.

Two minutes passed and she opened the curtain, leaving me with my eyes and mouth wide open. A red lingerie hugged her body, she looked like a goddess.

"Alex...what are you doing here? Where's Wanda?" She asked getting a little nervous at my presence.

I took a deep breath before answering her.

"She had to go to the bathroom" I said focusing on her eyes.

"Well since you are here, what do you think?" She smiled at me, but with a shy smile on her lips.

"You look..." She took the words out of my mouth making me sigh.

"You look gorgeous, Natasha. I think that ensemble was made for you, it takes anyone's breath away" I spoke looking at her as a whole.

"Thank you...that means a lot" She said turning around. She opened the curtain again after getting dressed.

"Are you going to take it?" I asked thinking she was going to say yes.

"No, it's too expensive" She said placing the set on the table of clothes that are not going to be taken but have been worn.

Automatically, without her seeing, I took the clothes and hid them behind me. I spotted Wanda and motioned to her to take Natasha outside and distract her. I went to the cashier and paid for the items, asking them to make a gift wrap.

We headed back to the building but had an ice cream on the way back there. As soon as I arrived I talked to Atlas about what had happened and he said it was best to tighten security in the building which I completely agreed with. After that I called Keane also warning him of what happened, he said he would come by to see me and my brother later and that tomorrow we could go to the alley that the police were already packing up to leave. I spent most of the afternoon in the training room until Keane's mob arrived at the building.

"Alex are you okay?" Lizzie approached me as soon as she saw me in the living room.

"Yes I am fine, thank you for your concern" I thanked her as she analyzed my face.

The rest of the time we stayed talking about the next step in finding out who was behind the things that were happening. We decided that tomorrow or the day after I would go to the alley and that more people would be put on the streets to try to catch anything more suspicious. They stayed with us for dinner and after that Lizzie came with me to my room without anyone noticing. We stayed talking about everything that had been going on and that it had all been very sudden when Natasha came into my room.

But doesn't anyone in this house know how to knock on the fucking door before entering?

"What are you doing here, Romanoff? Shouldn't you be with the other Grey?" The tension was noticeable and I was standing there sort of in the middle of them both.

"Why are you in Alex's room?" Natasha asked back.

I looked at Lightwood and realized she was going to say shit so I deferred.

"We were exchanging ideas and opinions about what's been going on."

"See you tomorrow, Alex" Lizzie stood up and, I'm sure it was on purpose, kissed me before walking out the door.

"You like her?" Natasha asked as she prepared a drink for the two of us.

"I think it's noticeable that yes, I do. She is a good friend" I spoke sitting down on the bed.

"I mean romantically" She started walking towards me with our drinks.

"Natasha we have talked about this I don't believe in love"

"Never say never" She said sitting down next to me and handing me my drink.

"Just make sure that no matter what happens between you two you don't forget me" She said taking a sip of her drink.

"You are unforgettable" I showed her again the tattoo I got because of her.

"You are so charming" She said giving me a kiss on the cheek and getting up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked also getting up.

"To sleep, Alex. I'm tired" Natasha said smiling.

"Before you go I have something for you" I put my drink on the table and went to get her lingerie.

"This is for you" I gave her the box adorned with a red bow.

"It's not my birthday, Grey" She said taking the box and opening it.

"I know...in fact I don't, so I need you to tell me when it's your birthday" I laughed at my own words.

When she realized what it was, she opened her mouth in surprise and looked at me.

"Alex this lingerie was very expansive" She said still stunned.

"She belongs to you" I crossed my arms and smiled at her.

"You are unbelievable" Natasha said and moved towards me bringing me in for a deep kiss of gratitude.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

312K 9K 62
Tony's sister that disappeared from his life when she was five reemerges. Tony's less than thrilled as he blames her for what became of their parents...
632 27 16
New York these days is no longer a safe city, crawling with mafias in every corner, hiding the most powerful mafias in the US, if not the whole world...
49K 1.8K 21
Y/n Romanoff is unlike any other Avenger. Not only is she the youngest, but she also doesn't have any powers. Sure, Y/n is a complete badass and trai...
13.8K 555 21
Hey so this my first book so please don't judge. -------- GxG NatXfemXhela -------- After endgame (Natasha is still alive) Nat was never the same...