๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ...

By itsshawtybae

โ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง, ๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ. ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž.โž โฆ "What are you doing in my fridge?" I immediatel... More

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER

chapter 9

164K 5.2K 6.4K
By itsshawtybae

S E E Y O U L A T E R

I feel something cold rested on my forehead and a bright light burning my eyes. I slowly pierce my eyes open to find Silvia sitting beside me.

"Jesus Christ!" she yells, hitting my arm. "What the hell?"

"What happened?" I groan, sitting up and she helps me up straight.

"The hot guy you're always bickering with brought you in. You were passed out in his arms, Nirah. What was that all about?"

"My body was just drained, that's all," I shake my head, forcing a smile. "Where's Jordan?"

"He wasn't out there?" she asks and I shake my head.

"Then I don't know," she applies some lip gloss to her lips.

She walks over to me and plops down right beside. She takes my hands in hers and shows me a worried smile.

"You sure everything's alright?" she asks and I bite down onto my bottom lip, nodding.

No.

"Yes," I smile up at her. "Where did he go... the guy that brought me in."

She shrugs her shoulders.

"All he said was that you passed out and asked for 'Jordan'."

Fuck, that's so embarrassing.

"I'm on stage in ten but after I'm taking you home, okay?" she says and I shake my head. "Yes I am. You're not changing my mind."

After three minutes of arguing I finally give in and with a kiss on my cheek she leaves the room.

I fainted in his arms and called out to another man, God what's wrong with me.

I groaned, falling back onto the couch.

After a while Mark walked in to check up on me. Silvia finished her show and drove me home as she said she would.

She made sure I got into the house safely before driving off.

"Daddy!" I call out into the dark and quiet house. Nothing.

I drop my keys on the counter top, shrugging off my bag.

"Daddy, are you home yet?" I call out but nothing.

He's usually home by now. Passed out on the couch or watching the game in his room.

I checked the entire house and he was no where to be found. I called his cellphone but no one answered.

Where is he.

I finally got to his room and it felt odd.

I walked over to his bed, spotting a white piece of paper.

What's this?

Picking it up, I unfolded it and saw a hand written letter.

Nirah, my little girl.

I've done many things in life that I'm not proud of, wishing I didn't have to do and this is definitely the worst. Before I explain myself just know that I love you, dearly, and always will. This has absolutely nothing to do with you, it's all because of me.

Someone made me realize that my actions have consequences that doesn't only affect me, but you as well.

My behavior is causing you stress, and problems, and it's preventing you from living your young adult like and I'm sorry.

I'm the parent. I should be taking care of you but I can't even do that right. I can't seem to do anything right these days.

My eyes sting with tears as I see the little paper start moving as my hand shivers. A single tear drop wets the paper in the right bottom corner.

Taking a deep breath in, I continue.

I'm going to do the right thing. For you.

I booked myself into a rehabilitation facility in Spain, back home. I need to get better in order to be a better father to you. You deserve that much from me, after all these years.

I let out a small gasp and my hand flies to my mouth, covering it.

I don't know how long I'll be here, but I'd spend the next ten years if that's how long it takes to better myself.

I'm doing this for you. You're my little girl and seeing all the hurt I'm causing you pains me.

I love you, Nirah.

Sincerely, your father.

Looking around the room I rush over to his closet. With a loud thud the door swings open.

It's empty.

I rush over to his drawers, the bathroom, the laundry room, the kitchen, the living room.

His things are gone.

They're all... gone.

Biting down onto my quivering lip I scrunch up the little white paper in my left hand. I shake my head, feeling my heart clench in my chest.

You can't leave me like this.

You can't leave me all alone- you're the only family I have left.

I brought both hands to my mouth as I let out a few sobs. It felt as if my ribs were closing in on my heart. I could barely get in any oxygen and my legs felt numb.

I'm all alone now.

No mother.

No father.

No Nereus.

No one.

____

I woke up clutching my sheets in both hands. I sat up, looking around.

I was in my dad's bed.

I blinked a few times as tears brimmed in my eyes. Taking a deep breath in I looked around the room one last time before getting out of bed.

I made his bed and closed the door behind me, thereafter.

I walked into my room, and my door slammed shut. I started getting my clothes ready and saw a glimpse of the clock.

06:56am.

I got into the shower and washed before brushing my teeth.

I got dressed into my bra and panties and grabbed my computer and got my work out.

I'll resite a few facts to distract myself.

I said a few things out loud to myself while grabbing my hoodie. I throw it on over my tank top and then pair it with some basketball shorts and my sneakers.

I repeated some more facts as I walked over to my bed where my computer was.

I plopped down, typing out a few notes. I got a notification on my phone and checked it.

Jordan

Silvia texted. She asked me to join you guys at dinner tonight. That cool with you?

Yeah, of course :)
And by the way is everything okay?
After my performance was done you were gone. Something wrong?

No. Everything's fine.

I hope he's okay.

I threw my phone down next to me and ran my hands through my hair.

There was a loud knock at me door and I simply stayed quiet, hoping whoever it was would go away. It was quiet until the knock got louder.

I grabbed my phone, slowly getting up. I walked towards my bedroom door but then the knocking turned into pounding from more than one person.

"I know you're in their little Nirah.

Sylvester.

I immediately ran into my room, quietly shutting my bedroom door. Locking it, I looked around my room in fear.

No no no.

No, please no.

I heard my door swing open, crashing against the wall. My heart dropped and I rushed to my window.

I slid it open and climbed out onto the roof.

I started shaking as I closed window and walked backwards. I heard my bedroom door swing open and I rushed to the stairs attached to the side of my outside bedroom wall.

I rushed down and when I looked up I saw Sylvester looking out my window and then our eyes locked. He was with two other guys that left the room when he slid the window open.

He showed me a devious grin and my lips dried, my heart started beating faster and I my body felt numb.

Go Nirah!

Go!

My heart is pounding.

My legs are numb.

Sweat sliding down the side of my face.

The cold wind gushing against my legs with every step I take.

My eyes are darting from building to building.

Short, tight breaths. In and out.

Turning back I see his massive body charging towards me. Slipping down an alleyway I sprint onto the sidewalk. Looking left and I right I turn right, running up the sidewalk.

They're still behind me.

"Fuck!' I grunt as my body hits the floor. Looking back at Sylvester and his men I quickly stand up, apologizing.

Turning back I see Sylvester looking in the opposite direction of me and my heart beats even faster as I turn forward to run.

I'm stopped by a muscular chest staring straight at me.

"Uh... I- sor- god!" I groan and try stepping around him but he steps in front of me with every step I take.

I look back and see the men charging towards me.

Shit.

Grabbing his arm, I walk backwards and pull him with me. When my back hits the wall I grab his face between both of my hands, smashing my lips onto his.

Slowly his hands grip onto my hips as his entire body practically covers mine.

As soon as our lips touched I felt electricity run throughout my entire body. I pulled his face closer to mine and his tongue lightly brushed my bottom lip. Opening my mouth, his tongue glided inside, slowly brushing against mine.

His hands trailed up to my waist as he pulled my body closer to his.

I felt the heat between my legs grow, my legs slowly feeling numb underneath his touch.

Feeling completely lost in his touch, my fingers slowly ran up his neck and into his hair.

I slowly pulled away, completely mesmerized by the way this man kisses. I turned my head to the direction of the men and they were gone. I got onto my toes and looked over the strangers shoulder.

Gone.

Dropping my hands, I rested my back against the wall, catching my breath.

I shook my head and stood up straight.

I turned to walk but he grabbed my arm. "What? No apology?"

"What," I say looking around, feeling on edge. They're still gone but I have a feeling it won't be for too long.

"You bumped into me then kissed me."

"Oh. Yeah. Sorry," I quickly say looking down the alleyway opposite us.

"Look at me," he says but his voice - even though deep and dominant - came out as a faint whisper. "Look at me when I'm speaking," he says grabbing my face in his hands with a gently force.

My attractive stalker.

"Oh- sorry," I shake my head. "I really am sorry, I wasn't thinking. These men were chasing me and I looked back, for like a second and then I panicked and since you're so big I just- I didn't- no, sorry- I have to go," I say pulling away but freeze at the sight of the men a foot in front of me.

Swallowing a lump in my throat, I take a few steps back and my back hits his chest.

"These men?" he asks and I breathlessly nod.

Oh god.

___

HI EVERYONE<33
im uploading another chapter in a little while. i hope u liked this one :))
what do we think about her father leaving??? did he really leave or not??
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 230 48
"You keep teasing me and it won't end well for you. Quit it." He groans, I don't listen. I start to unbutton his pants, he grabs my throat and lifts...
192K 4.2K 48
Kai Parker, a 27 year old mafia king. He never had things the easy way. But in the end, he always gets what he wants. Rose, separated from her parent...
1M 27.2K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.4M 37.8K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...