Enchantress

By Ginnyzyn

Enchantress Book Series-1 ••• ♡ ••• Jennifer Andez is a simple beautiful college going girl. Her life was bea... More

••• Author's Note •••
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter - 35

187 13 13
By Ginnyzyn

Jenifer Andez's POV:

It's a big day for I and Daniel. I have had many wonderful days in my life with my friends and family but nothing could beat my wedding day and yes, today is that special day. It's my wedding day today. I am more than happy and nervous at the same time. As I sat in the dressing room with the best make up artist in Italy doing final touches to my face. I looked at my image in the mirror and smiled to myself on realising the fact that at the end of this day, I will be Mrs. Adams officially.

When my stylist is done with my make up, I stood up and hugged her. "I owe it to you for giving me light make up look". I thanked her whole heatedly because Daniel was too adamant in appointing this famous stylist and I was too scared thinking that she might cake me up with makeup. But when I requested her, she happily gave in and dressed me just the way I like.

"Your welcome and congratulations in advance". She hugged me back and smiled at me very kindly. I smiled back at her and turned my head at the door when I heard Stacy's voice.

"Je....". She shuttered when she saw me and her eyes widen. Taking tiny steps towards me, she remained silent and increased my nervousness than I was already.

"Say something, Stacy! Your silence is just killing me!". I literally begged her because her looks giving me scary vibes.

She cleared her throat and blinked her eyes. "Please don't get married! There is a way to exit back there and let's just run away from here". She blabbered and I know she is hoping for me to say yes.

"But why? You were the one who was too curious about my marriage, right?". I asked her in disbelief.

"Yeah but now only I gotta know that I have to stay in that grumphy's mansion because you and Daniel will move to a separate penthouse after your marriage". She yelped and I slammed my head. I know this already because it was mom's decision to make Stacy stay with her and buying a new penthouse was completely Sean's decision because Daniel's father might not like my presence in his home.

"Because of that you want me to stop my marriage?". I shook my head at her and my stylist laughed at our senseless argument and walked out of the room.

"Of course, yes! I can never live with that grumphy under a same roof. So, it's better for you to cancel your wedding". She shrugged her shoulders casually and narrowed her eyes at me.

"Someone is planning to cancel the wedding, uh?". My dad raised his brows as he entered the room.

"Ignore her, Dad! She is just blabbering as always". I informed my father and smiled at Stacy.

"I know and that's what makes her unique". My dad hugged her but she frowned.

"Uncle Liam, are you teasing me or praising me?". She asked him in confusion and I laughed.

"Your uncle will never tease you darling. I was just saying that you will keep blabbering nonsense throughout your life and that's completely fine". He teased her indirectly and I suppressed my laughter.

"Oh, okay. Your my favorite, uncle Liam!". She smiled and hugged him tightly and I slammed my head. She didn't even understand that he is teasing her and this is why we all love Stacy so much!

"Jennie, are you ready?". My mom's voice made all of us to look at the door. She walked inside and looked at me from head to toe. "I can't believe that you have grown up this much!". She uttered with a small smile.

"Aunt, you are saying as if she grew up in a single night". Stacy teased my mom and I suppressed my laughter.

My mom ignored her comment and cupped my cheeks. "You look like a fallen angel from the sky". She kissed my cheeks and I smiled at her.

"If you are done with kissing and showering love on our daughter, shall we take her to the altar? It's time for the marriage ceremony!". My dad said happily and my mom gave him a nod with a smile. My heart started beating fast because of the nervousness engulfing me. I've been with Daniel many days and nights but never felt this nervous before. But today it feels like I am going to meet him for the first time.

"Shall we, honey?". My dad showed me his arm and I took a deep breath before circling my hand around his arms and we started marching towards the aisle.

Daniel Adams POV:

I've got ready an hour back and patiently waiting on the altar for my bride to arrive. It's not that am gonna see her for the first time but still I am too curious to know how she will look in her wedding dress.

"You are whipped, Daniel!". Sean teased me and stood beside me because he is my fucking groomsmen. I don't want him to be my groomsmen because I know he will be keep on teasing me throughout my wedding but I had no other choice. He is my best friend and my only brother for heaven sake.

"You will also be whipped when you will be waiting for your girl to arrive!". I snapped at him and he laughed.

"I will be whipped and impatient only in the bedroom for my woman to arrive not on the altar". He teased me and I punched him on his stomach with my elbow. He screamed a little and faked a pain.

"Hushhhh! Daniel it your marriage today! Behave yourself". My mom who is now standing beside me scolded me and Sean suppressed his smile.

I was about to open my mouth to snap at him but the sound of bridal choruses made my head abruptly turn to the aisle's far end from where Jenifer is making her entrance. She is wearing a white wedding gown that was strapless and her bodice was covered with embroidery. Her gown was sewn with pearl beads and rhinestones. In addition, she wore a golden veil with a matching headpiece. In her hand was the silk bouquet of French roses.

My breath itched in my throat at the sight of my glamorous soon to be my wife walking down the aisle with her father and mother followed by her bridesmaid, Stacy. And not to forget the little flower girl, Ezme, sitting in a decorated cart, wearing a huge crown on her head.

Before anyone could see, I wiped the happy tears that escaped from my eyes when she approached the altar. I forwarded my hand for her to take it. She looked into my eyes and then looked at her father. Her father gave her a approving smile and nodded his head. She then happily turned her gaze towards me and took my hand by withdrawing her hand from her father's arms. Lifting her huge white gown up, she stepped on the altar. The moment her father handed her to me, I felt like he is giving his entire life and happiness in my hands. I felt so responsible and proud because now she is all mine and I will do anything to keep my girl safe and happy.

Standing there in front of our family and close friends, taking her hands in mine, I looked into her eyes and she winked at me. I laughed because her hands are literally shivering in nervousness but still she is trying to tease me. I shook my head and smiled at her.

"You may now kiss the bride"

As soon as the words reached my ears from the priest, I claimed her lips with so much love. She pulled me closer to her by grabbing the back of my neck and I smiled. She is nervous but never fails to kiss me back. We kissed as if this is our first kiss and I bit her lower lips before releasing her lips from mine.

"Hi, Mrs. Jenifer Daniel Adams!". I whispered resting my forehead against hers.

"Hi, Mr. Daniel Adams". She mumbled, smiling.

Finally, we are married! I couldn't ask for more because I already have everything. My mom, my brother, my wife, my daughter,and also my crazy little Stacy. What else I want in life? I feel like a complete man.

"Welcome to the Adams family, my favorite girl". My mother hugged my wife as we stepped down from the altar and smiled.

We reached her parents and they were literally in the edge of crying. "Daniel, son, I trusted you with my daughter and please ever don't break my trust because she is everything I have". Her mother said with tears in her eyes and I couldn't believe in my eyes because she always used to be rude and cold. But after seeing her with teary eyes I understood how much she loves her daughter.

I gave her a assuring nod and Mr. Liam patted my shoulders. "Until today, I didn't realize you have to leave our home someday taking someone else's hand by leaving your mom and dad alone! But this is the hard reality of every women's life. I will miss you so much baby girl and my love for you will keep on growing every day". Her dad hugged her and she buried her face into his chest.

I looked at their parents and it hurts me because someday I had to bid goodbye to Ezme just the way they are doing now.  "I will always be your little girl, Dad! You are my first hero and please don't fight with mom often". My wife pulled away from her father and tried to ease the situation.

We all laughed and Stacy stood beside Jen. "I asked you to cancel this wedding but you didn't listen to me and now crying for what?". She glared at Jen and I raised my brows in confusion.

"You asked her what?". I asked her firmly.

She blinked her eyes and took my hands in her. "Daniel, will you marry me too?". She asked me innocently and my eyes widen. My wife glared at me and her parents gave me a scary look.

"What are you blabbering, Stacy?". I pulled my hands away from her and took a step back.

"I swear, I will be a good girl. Please, Daniel! Marry me too and take me with you!". She whined and I slammed my head.

"But I am already married and she is my wife!". I pointed my fingers at Jen and she blinked her eyes.

"Oh! So, that means you can't marry me also?". She questioned me as innocently as always and I smiled at her.

"First, tell us why you wanna marry my son-in-law?". Liam pulled her towards him and asked her with a smile.

"Uncle Liam, I don't wanna live with that grumphy. He said, he will eat me and I am scared that he might really eat me someday!". She explained and I started laughing.

To escape from staying with Sean she wants to marry me?

"Really? Who's that grumphy scaring our Stacy, uh? Bring him to be and I will set him right?". Liam fisted his hands as if getting ready to break Sean's teeth.

Stacy immediately beamed and opened her mouth to say Sean's name but I interrupted and stopped her intentionally. "Stacy, he won't do anything to you because mom will also be with you. I am asking you to live in my mansion until you complete your studies for your safety". I explained her and she gave me a nod sadly. I smiled at her because how much she hates to live with Sean but already have slept a night with him!

After convincing her, I turned around in search for Sean. He was standing there far from everyone and scrolling down in his mobile screen. I excused myself from everyone and walked towards him. "Everyone congratulated us, except you!". I accused him as I stood beside him.

He smiled and kept his phone inside his pant pocket. "Congrats, brother! Take good care of Jen if you don't wanna see my warmth". He warned me teasingly and gave me a brotherly hug.

I smiled and pulled away from. "Come, join us". I grabbed his wrist and tried to make him walk towards everyone.

Swatting my hands away he took a step back from me. "No, Daniel! Jenifer's mom is there".

"So what? You can't stay hidden forever, Sean!". I tried to make him understand.

"I am not hiding. I am just staying away because I don't wanna be anywhere near to that women. She saw me and for a second, I thought she would come and talk to me but she just walked away. Then I realized, she couldn't even recognize me. She threw me out of her life completely and I don't even want to see her face". He explained and lowered his head.

I pulled him into a tight hug and he hid his face in my shoulders. "Try to come out of your past, Sean! You are just hurting yourself by rewinding your past and you don't deserve this pain". I told him the same thing that I was keep saying for past twenty four years.

He pulled away from me and tapped my cheeks with a smile. "Don't worry about me. It's your day and go enjoy! Happy married life, my brother!". He wished me again and walked away from me out of the marriage hall.

Everytime it breaks me to see him emotionally hurting himself and the saddest part is, I couldn't help him. I kept looking at his disappearing figure and someone touched my shoulders. "Dear husband, where is Sean going?". My wife asked me but her gaze were fixed on Sean.

"He has to take care of some work, my dear wife! So that he is leaving". I lied to her because she didn't know anything about Sean's past.

"But he didn't wish me! I swear, I will never talk to him". She sulked and I cupped her cheeks.

"It's between you and your brother. I am not coming in between you and him". I teased her and she rolled her eyes.

"I hate you". She frowned and I laughed.

"Oh really? I will get to know how much you hate me by tonight". I smirked and her cheeks turned red.

"Umm...dad is calling me!". She pushed me and ran away from me. I shook my head and laughed at her.

"Let's see how long you will keep escaping from me". I muttered to myself and followed her.

After the party, soon the time to leave arrived and Jenifer performed the tradition of throwing the bouquet. All of us cheered happily when the bouquet landed on Stacy's hands.

"Guess another wedding is in the way". My mom teased her and she frowned.

"But Daniel rejected me just now. If not, I would have married him right away". She shrugged her shoulders and everyone burst into laughter.

"Daniel is already taken. You will get someone more handsome and perfect than him". Liam said and winked at her. She smiled and ran into my arms. I hugged her and she looked up at my face from my chest.

"Daniel, take care of Jen and Ezme. Mmm...can I come and visit you often?". She asked me softly and I smiled at her.

"Our new penthouse is yours too, Stacy! You can even stay there for as many days as you want. But just give me some privacy with my wife because there is lot to do and discuss with her in private". I spoke gently and winked at my wife.

"Thank you, Daniel! I will disturb you often then". She chirped and  immediately made me regret what I just said.

Bidding goodbye to everyone, I drove my wife and my daughter to our new penthouse. As we reached there, I opened the car door for her. She stepped out of the car with Ezme giggling in her hands. I walked them inside and she looked at our new home happily.

"You like it?". I asked her with my finger's crossed.

"I'm loving it, Daniel". She squealed happily and I took Ezme from her hands for her to take a proper look at our home. In the middle of our living room, I framed a huge picture of us which we took with Emily during her welcome party. This is the only picture we have with Emily and that's why I wanted to keep it with us forever. As soon as she saw the picture, her eyes moistioned and I walked towards her.

"Thanks, Daniel!". She hugged me and I hugged her with my other hand.

"Anything for my wife". I kissed her forehead and Ezme pulled my hair.

"Ouch! Ezme, my hair!!". I yelped in pain and I released my hair out of her hold without hurting her fragile fingers.

She glared at me and I looked at her in shock. "Dani nooo". She screamed and closed my mouth with her tiny hands.

I couldn't understand why she is saying no and closed my mouth but my wife pulled away from me and started laughing loudly. When I tried to take Ezme's hands off of my mouth, she yelped and hugged my face tightly.

"Why is she behaving strange suddenly?". I asked Jen in confusion.

"Daniel, she said no because you kissed me! She doesn't like you kissing me". She explained and again starting laughing.

I couldn't believe in what she is saying because Ezme is just turning one year tomorrow and how could she be aware of kiss? To test her, I pulled my wife near me and leaned in to kiss her cheeks. Before my lips could touch her cheeks, Ezme screamed a cry.

"noooo... Dani....nooooo". She screamed and started crying. Immediately, I gently pushed my wife away and she burst into laughter.

"I am sorry baby. Please don't cry. I won't kiss your mom. At least not in front of you". I cooed her and muttered the last line to myself. She stopped crying and hid her face into my neck. I rocked her in my arms and glared at Jen.

"Stop laughing! This isn't funny. I am dying here to touch you but this little devil is not even allowing me to kiss you". I sulked and she inched her face closer to mine.

"That's not my problem. It's between you and your daughter. So, I am not coming in between you and her". She repeated the same words I told to her about Sean and ran upstairs to change from her wedding gown.

"Fuck! I am the one who should take that gown off of from you". I yelled from downstairs and Ezme stirred in my arms. That's when I know she fell asleep in my arms and a smirk appeared on my face. I walked towards the baby room that I specifically built for Ezme beside our room and gently placed her in the baby crib.

"Sorry, baby! I told you that I will not kiss your mama. But now I don't think I could control myself from doing something more than just kiss with your mama". I teased the sleeping baby and kissed her cheeks goodnight.

When I entered our room, I couldn't find my dear wife there but heard shower sound from the bathroom. "Guess she is taking a shower" I muttered to myself and before she could come out, I went to the other room and changed myself into sleep shirt and pants. Before going back to our room, I took one last glance at Ezme to ensure that she is sleeping peacefully. When I saw her sleeping happily in her crib, I closed her room door gently and marched towards our room. When I opened our room door, my breath got stuck in my throat at the sight infront of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 1K 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...
9.8K 325 34
After the sudden death of her family, young Kylie takes a sorrowful trip out of the state and sojourned with her three years old brother in a new tow...
272K 7.6K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
624K 5.9K 12
PUBLISHED WITH LIMITLESS PUBLISHING. COMING AUGUST 28, 2018. PAPERBACK AND E-BOOK COPIES. UK LINK: http://amzn.eu/0LSeyA7 US LINK: http://a.co/fuyk...