ORANGE

Por mn_duh

A opacarophile type of person who loves sunset more than anything and hates school a lot, always skipped noon... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
68
69
70
EPILOGUE

67

482 24 1
Por mn_duh

Gazing up at the orange sky. You smile sadly before taking a glance at Jiu's grave beside you.

All the people who knows you have been wondering where you are, and the answer to that question is where you are right now.

For the past days you didn't showed up you just stayed at your new house and always visiting Jiu's grave, staying there for the whole day.

You wanted some peace of mind and you know that dead person will give you one even if she's already dead.

The place where she was burried, you considered it as one of your favorite places to stay, it might be weird but for you it's very fine and calming.

A day and another day and another had ended again, the sunset became your clue and sign that a day have finally reaching to an end, and a new one will start again.

That's how life works after all.

Sighing heavily, you covered your face feeling so pissed at yourself for acting like this.

You didn't just not attend the school and not showed up for 3 days. You we're totally gone and disappeared for a week by now.

It's making your friends more worried time to time.

" I hate myself " You mumbled.

" I hate every single thing about myself "

" I hate Dad " Mentioning that word, You remember that everyone in the school find out that the Founder of it which is your Dad, went to jail.

No one knows what's the reason why he was sent to jail except You, Minju, Yena, Hyewon and Yujin, No one also knows that you're her daughter and you have no plan on revealing them that.

It's better that they don't know.

" I hate my life and I hate- " Stopping for a second, you gaze up at the sky and look at the sun already sitting till it finally disappeared on your sight.

" I hate this stupid feelings of mine " You continued.

The whole week, you could only think of Kim Chaewon, the School Council President and President Kim which is only one person.

You, yourself finally confirmed that you really earned some feelings at her, it was unexpected and you didn't expect it to happen.

Its just with that first stare, first counter you have no idea that it could change your life in a blink.

" Jiu " You called the dead person.

" Am I that inlove ? " Chuckling at what you said, you find it funny and you're sure if ever Jiu's breathing beside you, she'll probably laugh her ass out at you, and tease you for saying such things like that.

" This is driving me crazy! " You exclaimed shuffling your hair in annoyance. " Why can't I just be honest ? " questioning yourself.

There are lots of questions in your mind about yourself, but none of them is answered.

The questions just turned into another question then to another question again. Seems like none of them can be answered.

" Or I just really have no idea about what im feeling ? "

Obviously, you have no idea how does it feel like to be inlove.

What does it mean if your heart is beating fast even if you didn't run or some sort of things that get you tired.

What does it mean if you felt happy once you saw that certain person. Is that really love ?

You have no experience about falling inlove and getting yourself in a relationship.

You have no plans of getting yourself one, though feels like The sun didn't agreed with it, since a person who's a ball of sunshine came into your life.

You're still confused, since it's your first time feeling something like that to someone, not just someone but to the School Council President Kim Chaewon.

Just how did you end up falling inlove with a cold President ?

" I must be just hungry " Shrugging those thoughts off of your mind, You stand and remove the dirt on your jeans before facing Jiu's grave.

" I'll comeback again, and you know I always will " You reminded the dead person.

Brushing off the dirt on top of her grave, you smile and bid your goodbye at your friend before deciding to eat outside after finding out that it's time to finally eat dinner.

Paying the bill after you ate on a steak resto.

You decided to go on a 7 11 store to grab some snacks that you could eat tonight or the next day. Grabbing some jellies and junk foods you carry it with your arms before stopping on the beverage section.

Picking the Blue milkis, you were startled when a voice suddenly talk behind your back.

" You're Chaewon's classmate right ? "

You look at your back, seeing the Mother of the person you're inlove with.

Talking about how unlucky you are, you considered this day too.

" Yes " You answered with a small smile, didn't want to look rude infront of Chaewon's Mother.

Checking her surrounding, thinking that Chaewon is with her, as far as you want you still have no courage to face the President.

Not now but maybe the other day.

Noticing how you watch her back, looking at each side time to time. Her Mom chuckled making you to look at her.

" Are you looking for Chaewon ? Chaewon's not with me, She's still at the school probably doing something "

Her Mom said and you shake your head quickly making her Mom confused what's that for.

" Ah, Is that so ? but don't get me wrong I wasn't looking for your daughter Maam " You denied.

Chuckling at what you said, she just nod her head not wanting to questioned that. " Anyways, are you doing something ? or about to do something ? Are you busy ? " She asked you.

Closing the refrigerator. You face her Mom. " Not at all, why ? " You asked with a tone of Respecting.

Though you hope what she's going to say next, is not what you think it is. " Can I have a favor ? " She asked.

" I called Chaewon earlier and ask if she eat already and she said no, Im afraid that she might get sick if she won't full her stomach, so if ever could you bring this to her at the school ? if it's fine with you "

Contemplating about it, You're avoiding Chaewon as possible but looks like everything doesn't cooperate with what you wanted.

" Actu- " About to not agreed at what her Mom said, Before you could finish your sentence, she talk again.

" Im really really late at my work, If I take this to Chaewon now, by tomorrow I won't have any job " She added.

Seeing how concerned her Mom about her daughter, you gave her a small smile and nodded your head slowly.

" Where's the food ? I'll gave it to her " You said earning a wide smile from her Mom.

She hand you the plastic bag, where the foods she bought for her daughter and before she could thank you about it, her phone started ringing so she quickly answered the call.

Yes sir, I'll be there. Im really sorry for being late

You heard her Mom said, so you guess that's her boss already calling her.

Hanging up the call, Her Mom look at you with a smile. " Thankyou very much, I owe you but I really need to go " She said while panicking.

You gave her Mom an assuring smile. " Don't worry, I'll make sure to gave this to Chaewon, You should go now "

And with that her Mom thanked you for the last time again before leaving the store and enter her car to drive her way.

Finally letting out a sigh, you approach the cashier and pay for the food you bought, after that you leave the store and wait for a Taxi to passed by and you're glad there's one.

Saying the name of the school the driver already know where it is, so he start the engine and drive his away.

Gazing up at the dark sky, you sighed again. " How unlucky " You murmured

__________

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

25.2K 1.7K 12
[Based on the kdrama Black] You can't blame Y/n for having angry issues after being tasked to guard Im Nayeon after knowing she can see ghosts.
158K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 37.4K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
33.8K 2.1K 19
A princess needs a prince, not another princess. [Mina x Female Reader]