My Hero (Lloyd x Reader)

By OneTrueYandere1

(Human/Anime version story based on the TV show Lego Ninjago) A team of heros. A princess of hope. And a her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chaper 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Announcement!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors Note
Chapter 14

authors note

101 3 0
By OneTrueYandere1

hey writer here and i wanted to talk to literally anyone who is still reading this garbage story that i have written i was completely caught up in life and i never got the chance to sit down and write but i got fired so now i got plenty-ish time on my hands to go back to writing! if people are still willing to read i will continue this story but it might be completely different writing style now since i did start writing this story way back in middle school and has gone into my sad adult years.... but thats it see yall if you still wanna read!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
73.1K 2.5K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
996K 61.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
494K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...