Tales of Tales

PeNO84ling

from my first love Tales of a fairy. This is book 2. Short stories of My ships. or maybe the people I ship. ... Еще

Let go.
let go and move a step
let go. real love comes back.
Again.
again
again (finale)
hold
hold2
jealous
jealous 2
be my bodyguard
be my body guard2
be my body guard3
be my body guard 4
bodyguard
Kamol&Kim
Kamol&Kim 2
Kamol&Kim3
Kamol&Kim4
Kamol &Kim 5
Kamol&Kim 6
Kamol&Kim7
Kamol &Kim8
Kamol&Kim9
Kamol&Kim10
Kamol's happy pill.
Phayu/Rain
PhayuRain2
Rain /Phayu
Rain/Phayu
Phayu /Rain
Phayu/R8n
rain / phayu
Phayu/Rain
rain/phayu
Rain/Phayu
last part PhaRain
PrapaiSky
PrapaiSky
PrapaiSky
Prapai Sky
PrapaiSky
PaiSky end. be hûa

jealous final

81 1 0
PeNO84ling

Nani does his work well keeping his P' Win happy and hide the annoyance.

Nani did not confirmed it yet if his Ps' are in a serious relationship. But he is not stupid not to feel and see the tensions. Between the two.

And everytime Bright is on kissing scene or sweet scene with Tu or others. Win is a bit silent. Nani is there to make his p' Smile.

He knows his p' Win's emotions for he was with him during trainings and workshops.
He knows Win Methawin is a good actor. And can hide his real emotions. But those people like him who knows the actor well. They know when Win is acting or not.

In one scene.
Win is too mad and burst off his emotion. It was soreal that there are no take twos.

"Perfect!" The director shouted.
Win smiled but Bright and Nani knows that smile I'd not genuine.

Bright wants to hug Win but he is in a scene with Nani. They have to continue the shooting. The rest of the day he cannot get close to Win. For he has lots of scenes today.

Nani run to win after he is confirmed clear on his scene.

"That was real" Nani said softly that only Win heard him.
Win smiled.
Nani gave him a juice in can.

"P' you know I know right?" Nani said. That are both looking at the set. Where shooting takes place.

"What do you know Nong?" Win asked.

"Your pissed off of P' Bright." He said.

Win smirked.
"Na. I am just into character." Win said smiling.

Nani just nodded. But he knows what he knows.

Their shooting lasted till 11 pm. For some scenes needs to be taken for the evening.

Back in the hotel room.
Win did not know Bright arrived first.

"P'" Win said a bit started.
Bright stands in n the middle of the room waiting for him. With flowers on his hands.

"I steal these form the set. I cannot order for us." Bright said.

Win laughed. He knows it will be suspicious if Bright orders a flower for him.

"Then what is the flower for?" Win asked.

"I am sorry na. I am ignoring you again." Bright said and walked closer to Win.

"You where mad" Bright whispered.
Win took the flowers and placed his arms on Bright's Shoulders.

"Well punching you is enough to get off my negative emotions towards you. It felt good." Win said.

"Really?" Bright said and pulled Win for a deep kiss on the lips.
They kiss to their hearts desires.

"P' Bright. It is late na." Win said softly between kisses. And the hungry lips of his p' moved on his neck to his collar bone.

"P' Bright we cannot" Win whispered.

Bright looked at him and pulled him inside the bathroom.

Water runs their naked body.
As they kiss and hands are on each other's bare back. Pulling each other.
While kisses runs to their faces.
And they naked torso creates hot friction tht steams their desires even more.
They please each other through touches bad kisses. Till they both reached their euphoria and cummed freely.

They ended their steamy shower with kisses. Then truly take their shower and get out to dry their body and sleep.

Try he next morning.
Bright wakes up alone.

He cleaned his face brushed his teeth and look for his friends co-workers and Win.

He sulked when he found Win.

"Good morning handsome" a staff greeted him.
Bright waiid at her. He walked towards the breakfast table and have his foods.

Then he sit beside Win.

"I did not wake you up na p' you snored so deep." Win said and smiled.
Win then stand and get a hot late. The way Bright wants his coffee for breakfast.
He placed it beside Bright's plate.

"Thank you" Bright said. Win did not look at him.
But Dew teased them.

"Like an old married couple" he commented.

Win laughed. But Bright just sipped on the coffee.
"I wanna kiss you right now. Just perfect" Bright said.

Win throw him a teasing kiss.

The casts teased them but Win sit beside Dew and Nani.
A bit more closer to Nani.

TU and the rest of the girls laughs and join the teasing.

Korea shooting is done. This time they went home to Thailand together. All of them in one flight.

After the trip.
They are given two days before going back to shooting.

Bright went home. Win did not expect him to come anyway
Win also went home. Visit his parents. But that night he went back to his condo.

At the information desk he is told that someone waits for him.
He is guessing night be the manager.
But a guy on cap and mask leans on the closed door of his unit. A bit smaller than him.
That body figure is so familiar with him.

"How many hours have you been here?" Win asked.

The door opens. They enter.

"Three" Bright said.

"Have you eaten?" Win asked
Bright nod his head.

"You look tired na. You can take a shower." Win said.

Bright pulled Win and kiss him.
"I won't if you're not coming with me." He said.

Win smiled and unbutton his own Shirt.  Bright did the same. They remove their garments as they kiss and walks to the room. But Bright pulled Win on the bed.

"Change of plan," he said.
He pinned Win on the bed.
Kissing his naked body.

"I can do everything I want tonight for we are still free tomorrow" Bright whispered.
Win agreed.

Bright kisses Win lower than the last he had. Till he find the hardening meat. He licked it from base to to tips.

"P' Bright" Win moaned.
Bright smiled for the simple act the meat hardens fats. His kisses then went up to Win's nipples teasing both with lips and fingers.

All Win said. Is " p' Bright"
In different tones..
Bright felt the pre cum so he grabbed the oily scented lube and bathed his hardened meat with it and get inside Win slowly enjoying every inch of his movements.

Groans and moans fill the room.
But later a loud thud of bed on the wall in repeated pattern.

I leave them there.
And so must you.

Win wakes up the following day.
With heavy body.

"Are you in pain?" Bright asked.

"Not really pain but heavy." Win said.

Bright kiss Win's lips.
"I will get our breakfast stay still na. Wait for me." Bright said.

Win just smiled.

Bright then went to the kitchen. He already cooked. He only came back to check on Win. And just in time Win wakes up.

He is back with foods on tray but Win is on the bathroom.
He went back to make some coffee for them.
When he is back.

Win gets out of the room only with a towel wrapped on his torso hiding his most precious private part that only Bright have seen.

Bright stand from the chair leaving the food on the center table. Attacking the walking food.

"P' Bright don't you have enough?" Win asked.
Bright smiled.
"I will never get enough of you" he said.

Wins stomach made a loud sound.

"Okay. Breakfast first." Bright said.
They eat their breakfast.
Lazy free day.
They cuddle on bed after cleaning.

"Nong, I cannot promise na. But please you tell me what you feel na." Bright said.

Win smiled but tear fell from his eyes.
"I am jealous" he said boldly

"I am also" Bright said.
"Okay let us separate work na" Bright said. "I I said I don't wanna promise I can't keep. But will try to meet you during days like these." Bright said.

Win nod his head.
They hugged and kiss.

_________________

End for now.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

41.1K 1.1K 14
A short story of payu , rain , sky and prapai characters from the drama Love in the air .( AU ) Rain and sky are 2nd year architecture students, they...
15.5K 2.8K 26
Hello everyone. so this is my first ever story as I'm a new user of wattpad. I'm gonna write a ff about KareEna love story and I'm starting it with a...
mafia love( kinnporschexlita) Avani

Любовные романы

12.1K 477 21
hy guys this is my first story I am writing I am not that good at English so please understand and support me😇 about story prapaisky( pheniox) payur...
3.9K 96 63
This is my first story (ff) please support me I'm new in Wattpad Smut ff 18+ff 🔞 #bts18+ff🔞