I'm Here To Love You.. /Asylu...

By HoneyNectarBee

The reader is female!! okay y'all idk if you are still into this sht or not but I am, so yea- You are a nurs... More

before we begin
1. - An asylum huh?
2. - Billy and Stu's wounds
3. - taking a walk and.. another door?
4. thank you, Freddy.. 💅🏻
5. Vincent can draw
6. volleyball?? Heck yea
7. Therapy session with the Joker
8. A fight in the cafeteria
10. friendship goals ( Easter special pt. 2)
11. I swear it's not me!
12. Generosity or Ignorance
13. Growing feelings

9. friendship goals (Easter special pt1)

7.5K 191 523
By HoneyNectarBee

______________________________________

From part 8..

"Goodnight Norman" you smiled and closed his door.

That night, Norman had the best dream he ever had in his entire life...

______________________________________

⚠️ Trigger warning ⚠️: violence , cussing/strong language , bullying , Bubba being a cutie pie

And also, HAPPY EASTER ❤ there's a little Easter special here ;)
I know I'm late.. srry:(
PlS don'T kIll mE

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD
__

Two weeks had passed and everything was going perfectly fine. You joined every first session, usually watching Vincent paint or trying out something yourself. Outside times were always fun. You played volleyball, soccer, tag, hide-and-seek or other games you could think of. The garden time was always relaxing, especially ⁷when you spend your time with Jason. The therapy session with Arthur - or Joker - is still a struggle, but it's smoother then how it started. Joker is definitely calmer, but he's still considered a crazy psychopath.

The best part of the day is the "get to know me better". Literally, the stupidest, funniest, the most hilarious events happen there. It's so fun, even Freddy admits it.

____________

~flashback~

"Yea.. the idea was shitty at first but since that little tiger came here it's more enjoyable.."

_________

The nurses can agree on the fact that the patients are interested in you. They act differently, they instantly behave when you are around. In fact, some guards who are guarding the patients who needed to be punished-

what's basically pinning them down on an iron table or chaining them while they get tortured with lasers.. yuh.. cause- material gworl? 💅🏻 AIGHT BACK TO THE STORY-

.

.

.

So the guards can clarify that every time the patients get shocked in the "when will you learn" (if you get the reference I love you.. <3 ) room, the patients always shout your name, or you are the only person who they want to see, no matter what.

.

_

__

___

____

_____

______

_______

________

_________

__________

___________

____________

~ Flashback ~

The guards took a step back as the lasers turned on. Jason wasn't too happy when he heard that the outside time was over. Little did the guards know that he was making a flower bracelet for none other than you.

Jason refused to go inside. The bracelet needed some more flowers and leaves, but the guards were having none of it. They grabbed the laser guns and shocked Jason. Of course, for Jason that was only a tingling sensation, so one guard grabbed a needle and fired it into Jason's neck.

Jason woke up, securely chained, on the ground in THAT room. The chains were holding Jason's arms up, so it was much worse and more uncomfortable for him. Jason violently pushed, tugged, and grabbed onto the chains, in hopes that he could break free, but to no avail. He knew that.. he was in this room enough times to learn that these chains are stronger than him. Heck, even Pyramid Head couldn't break free.

Jason looked up to see 6 guards in the room, and a familiar face in front of him. Oh, how he disliked that face.. that smug expression..

'..Cody..'

"Good morning Jayjay.. did you sleep well? Searching for your mama?" Asked Cody. Jason knew Cody well.. he bullies him and the other patients. Mostly Norman..

"Where is your mama?"

Jason's anger grew and grew, and Cody knew that too well. But he didn't stop.

Cody's face was now a few inches away from Jason's masked face.

"Is she dead..?" He fake pouted.

Jason had enough and launched at Cody. But before he could do that, the chains stopped him, making him snarl and look down again, breathing heavily.

"Turn on the lasers." Jason heard Cody's voice, much stricter now.

"To max.." venom was heard in Cody's voice.

Not even one minute later, the lasers were ready to be activated.

Jason was shaking as he was violently shot by the shockwaves. His breathing was increasing with every second.

30 minutes later, the shockwaves stopped. Jason was sweating, breathing heavily. His head was hanging low.

"Is there anything you want, Jayjay? Besides your mama.." said Cody after he entered the room.

'Y/n..' Jason whispered as he was thinking about you. He needed you. Of course, he needed you. Who else was so gentle, so caring, so loving with them? With him?

The chains suddenly parted, which made Jason fall onto the floor. A notebook and pen was thrown in front of him.

"Go on fucker. Write it down" spat Cody as he was growing more impatient.

Jason's shaking hand grabbed the pen, and with unsteady moves, he scribbled down one word.

When Cody read it, he laughed.

"Seriously? Y/n? You gotta be kidding me.." Cody was still laughing.

Jason's anger was growing again, but then he remembered that now there is a reason to fight and stay calm..

'Y/n...'

"Do you think she even likes you? You're a monster. You're the big bad wolf who always scares people away. Especially if you'll take off that fucking mask. You disgust me. I'm sure y/n is only acting around you because you are her patients and 'It'S Our Job to tAKe cAre oF yOu' FUCK THAT SENTENCE! Whoever is willing to take care of somebody like you, must be a fucking freak!-

Jason launched at Cody, having a firm grip on his neck. The guards in the room pointed the laser guns in Jason's direction, but Jason had none of it.

'Cody called y/n a freak...'

'Just wait until the others hear about this, Cody...'

____________

___________

__________

_________

________

_______

______

_____

____

___

__

_

.

You groaned as the annoying sound of the alarm clock on your phone rang. You turned to your side, lazily dropping your hand on top of the bedside table, trying to find your phone while your eyes were tightly shut.

When you found it, you opened your eyes grumpily and tried to turn off the alarm.

"the fuck...?"

Your alarm didn't go off... and that's when you realized.. Last evening you installed a 'wake up better and faster' alarm, thinking that it would be effective.

The alarm has been going for 4 minutes when you realized what you had to do. You have to shake your phone until the timer goes off.

what's even more embarrassing is that you put the song Pink fluffy Unicorn THE 10 HOUR VERSION as the alarm clock. Let's pray nobody will hear the alarm..

"How can I be this stupid.." You started to shake your phone violently, just wanting that song to shut up. After 1 minutes of shaking, the alarm shut up.

"Finally..." You groggily got up and walked to the bathroom. After your morning routine, you clipped your name tag onto your work shirt, got your card and keys, and walked out of your room. You walked through the long, white hallway until you reached Norman's room. You smiled as the door opened.

You took a step in the room and looked around. You remembered how simple these rooms were. White walls, gray floor, simple bed and table, the chair looked a little old. There were no decorations. Of course, this is an asylum, so you didn't expect anything else. But a female touch still won't hurt, no...?

"Hello Norman," you said smiling. Norman was sitting at his desk, scribbling something down on a piece of paper. When he looked up, he instantly smiled.

"G-good morning (y-y/n).." he got up and walked towards you, stopping 1 meter away.

"How'd you sleep?" You asked when Norman stepped out from his room and you closed the door.

"G-great! V-very good a-actually!" He daid as he smiled. You two continued walking down the hall.

.

.

.

As you reached the cafeteria, you looked behind.

"You know what I'm about to say boys, please-

"Behave" SURPRISINGLY and not oh so loudly they said all at the same time.

"See? You already know." You smiled.

You were about to open the door but you stopped yourself. 'Fuck this shit..'

"Y'all wanna see something badass?"

.

.

.

~ Beetlejuice's PoV ~

---

Cause.. yes.. I love this son of a bitch aight?

..

OKAY i'll go-

---

We sat down at our table as that Arthur boy escorted us in the cafeteria. I honestly rather eat dog shit than what they serve us here.

Beetlejuice was playing with his fork while listening to the other's conversation, when suddenly a very loud bang was heard.

Every sound halted, people looking around, questioning where the sound came from, until they locked eyes with the cafeteria's main entrance.

"Holy mother of..-"

"Is that.. miss L/n?-"

__
OKAY NOW DON'T BLAME ME THAT THUS LOOKS LIKE SHIT I AM LAZY AS FCK RIGHT NOW so this is what u get. Also sorry fir the horrible height differences (especially w Brahms Norman and the Sawyers... OH and Y/n is a couple steps closer so that's why she is 'bigger' if you know what I mean. ) also I didn't look at any pictures of then lately so uh- sorry if it's not similar.
__

There stood Y/n, just staring blankly forward, then suddenly she gasped making some people anxious. Then, she started to shout..

"SMMBODY GIVE ME AN- OHhHh YEAA!!"

"HOOYYEAAAA" screamed back Cody, Arthur, Aaron, Lola and some other nurses. Hecj, even some guards.

"What the actual fuck..?" Murmured Freddy dumbfounded.

__________

The nurses started to laugh as Y/n made sure that her patients were in their rooms. After that she sat down at the nurses' table and started to have a conversation with the others.

"What just happend?" Asked Freddy.

"Miss L/n entered the cafeteria shouting." Said Pinhead simply, and continued to eat.

"No shit Sherlock!" Said Freddy annoyed as he looked at you. You looked so happy and fresh.. (You wish huh..)

"Watcha doiinnn??" Asked Beetlejuice as he pressed his cheek against Freddy's jokingly, trying to find the thing what catched Freddy's attention.

Freddy growled and pushed Beej off of him and looked at his plate blushing slightly.

"Ohhohoh.. MISS L/N!! MISS L/N!!" Beej started ti shout, raising his hand as high as he could with the chains on.

Freddy's eyes widened and started to hush Beej, like an older sibling trying to hush his younger sibling who's crying for his mom, knowing that as the older sibling he will get punished for making the younger one cry.

"Beej please for the love of God shut up..!" Freddy said as he looked franticly at you, hoping that you didn't hear Beetlejuice's screams.

Oh, but you did.

You were already behind Freddy, your arms behind your back as you smirked down at him.

"Good morning, Krueger.."

'Fuuck..' Freddy was screaming in his mind, looking at Beej pleadingly. Freddy didn't want you to know that he was staring at you.

"Was there anything you wanted me to know?" You asked Beetlejuice, as you looked at him.

"Yes. And it's actually about Freddy." Beej rested his head on his palm as he smirked at Freddy.

If looks could kill, Beej fould be long dead. But that's not possible, so he would be long gone where noone could find him.

"Oh.. really?" You said, looked at Freddy.

"Yes. Poor friend of mine just told me that his left wrist hurts but he is too scared and shy to ask fir any help."

Freddy in that moment wished he burned to death in that boiler room..

"Oh my.. is that so?" You asked as you looked at Freddy.

Freddy blushed a deeper shade of red because if the embarrassment and humiliation. He couldn't talk, so he nodded.

"Poor boy.. is he always this shy?" You asked Beej.

"Oh he is" said Pinhead. Now Beej couldn't hold back his laughter anymore but he contained himself professionally.

You turned around and you grabbed your phone.

____________________________

~ Aaron 👨‍⚕️~
2022.4.12

Me•

Heyyyyyyy!
Freddy's feeling sick.
I'll take him to my office.
I know he does tricks,
do don't worry, I'll be fine.
Hopefully I'l be back.

Aaron•
HEEEYYYY!
okay, but pls be careful.

Me•
-Replied to /okay, but pls be careful./- I will :)

___________________________

( 2000 words so far :D)
(2000 more to go..)

__
.
.
.
.
_
__
___
____
_____
____
___
__
_
.
.
.
.

(Oh btw it's not Beej's PoV anymore-)

You put your phone back into your pocket, then turned around to see Freddy with a butter knife in his right hand, threatening Beetlejuice for whatever reason.

"So, Freddy. You are coming to my office with me." You said as you urged Freddy to stand up. Freddy just sat there, butter knife in his hand, looking at you questioningly. Beetlejuice on the other hand was shocked. With a disappointed look on his face as he slowly entered the world of his own thoughts. He thought you would jokingly bully him like last time. But his thoughts were incorrect. Did you really fall for the lie? Or is this another way you want to tease Freddy?

Beej's eyes bored into your back as you walked away with Freddy. He sighed and looked down at his plate, which was still full with food. Or shit.. dried bread with egg was on the plate, with some bacon. The bacon was either burned or uncooked.

'Disgusting..' Beetlejuice glared at his plate.

"The food did nothing to you. I recommend glaring at the chef." Pinhead said, as he took a bite from his bread. He used a very hot cup full of hot tea to make a toast from his bread, so it would be more edible. It kinda worked.

"I don't want to take risks.. especially that she's now here.. and you know how that room affects me." Beej said as he finally stopped abusing his plate.

Pinhead only nodded.

_____

As you entered your office with Freddy, you looked at your calendar. It was already Easter. That reminded you of your childhood.. painting eggs, going chocolate egg hunting, going to a pet zoo where you can pet bunnies and other animals. You started to think about these people's holidays.. maybe they don't get PS5's for Christmas, or do the maximum presents in everything but holidays are still holidays. They should do something fun.

"Hey, Ms Krueger.. I have a question."

Freddy snapped out from his thoughts, as he averted his gaze from your body.

"Yeah yeah sure.. ask anything you want" Freddy crossed his arms.

You walked over your desk and jumped, sitting on it.

"Do you.. celebrate any holidays?" You asked as you looked at him curiously.

Freddy raised an eyebrow (pfft- sure, if he had any)

(Okay let's try this again) ..

Freddy looked at you questioningly. Then he started to think. Holidays.. how long has it been since he had a nice, normal holiday..?

"Now that I think about it.. we don't." Said Freddy.

"I see.. well, now you will." You said happily, hopping off of the table, and walking to the calendar.

"It's already easter. There are lots of cool things that we could do on this holiday!" You exclaimed happily, smiling.

"Like what exactly?"

"Like- painting eggs, chocolate egg hunting, making decorations, I have a friend who works with animals, he could bring some bunnies, and I can teach you about them. There are many sports games we can play too!" You explained.

"Those are all very cute but that's..-

"..We can paint the Asylum's walls..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Fuck, I'm in!"
_______

"Sir, you have to let me do this!" You pleaded Dr. Holts to agree with the holiday plan of yours, but he was a little hesitant. But even to you have been pleading for 30 minutes you still hadn't given up.

"You have to unders-

"No, sir, YOU have to understand that these people had been here for many years, and not one did you allow them to celebrate even just a little bit. I'm not trying to bring a whole carnival or something, but just a little entertainment and relaxation for them.. please"

Now you had one last weapon to use ..

The puppy eyes...

"Miss L/n.. miss-.. no. No. Y/n..! NO- ugh.. gosh, kids these days.. fine, FINE, do whatever you want, just be careful." Dr. Holts rubbed his face as he finally, to your pleasure, gave in .

"Thank you so so much!" You said happily as you runned off in excitement, already thinking what to do first to make your little patients happy on Easter.

Dr. Holts chuckled to himself as he sat down slowly.

"She's just like my granddaughter..hm.. HOLY SPIRITS IN THIS ROOM, TODAY'S HER BIRTHDAY.. I PROMISED TO BE THERE.. GOTTA GO! "

________

It was 9 o'clock, the patients' first session. You already made sure to tell the caretakers your Easter plan. Many agreed and were excited as well.

You walked into the art studio, greeting everyone as the patients greeted back. You walked over Davin, smiling.

"I can't believe how talented they are. Just look at these paintings and drawings.." you said as you looked around smiling. As you did so, you spotted Vincent. You smiled at him, waving. Vincent waved back excitedly. Oh you couldn't wait to see his reaction to today's events.

"What brings you here? It's not like I want you to go or anything- just it's not often for you to come by." Davin said, scratching his neck.

"Ah, for a moment I thought you wanted me to leave" you said playfully, laughing a little as Davin joined it. "But there is a reason why I came." You said as you looked at the patients. You saw that some of them were staring, so you pulled Davin in one of the corners of the room.

Vincent watched as you and Davin slowly walked away and discussed something. Your expression showed excitement, happiness but it was stern too. He tilted his head as he kept watching your form, completely ignoring Davin's presence.

He blushed as he realized that his thoughts had wandered away. He looked back at his canvas and sighed. He painted a flower field, with beautiful, sunny weather. In the middle was a woman, standing in a (f/c) dress. One of her hands held a bouquet of (f/f), while the other one was at the top of her head, holding the hat so the wind won't make it fly away. The woman was smiling sweetly, looking at the flowers in her hand.

Vincent continued to paint happily. He was excited. Excited about your reaction when he'll give the painting to you. Because you're so kind with him, that he wanted to thank you.. although he cannot do it verbally, he will do it through act.

"I'm happy that you agree, Davin. Can't wait to meet you later then. Bye!"

Vincent's head instantly looked at your form. Did he ask you.. no.. that couldn't happen.. What were you two talking about? Meeting where? When? And why?

Vincent had so many questions.. when he saw how you smiled at Davin he felt a little insecure.. but he knew that you loved him, your acts say so!

Vincent eventually calmed down and continued to paint happily.

(Y'all.. it's 1 AM..Friday 'morning')

Some time later you returned with two boxes in your hands. Putting it on a table, you looked at the patients.

"Alright, everyone please listen!" You said as you clapped your hands together. Everyone stopped painting and drawing, as they looked at you curiously. Or at the boxes..

"So as you know, it's already spring.. and we have reached a very special time, which is in the middle of spring.. and that would be-

-Easter" said Davin.

"A little bird told me that you don't really celebrate holidays, well that will change since I'm here. And because I was here long enough to see how talented all of you are, I have a challenge or a request for you. See.. -..you opened the boxes to reveal eggs..- I bought you some eggs.. what you need - or could - paint. With many many patterns, you can use lots of colours, however you want. You'll have 2 hours. Which means that we'll take away your alone time, and after you finish, you'll wash your hands and go straight to the cafeteria. So who's in?"

Everybody raised their hands..

"Well then let's get into it!" You said with a large grin. As everybody put away their canvases and palettes, they got to work on painting the eggs.

As you walked around the room, you spotted a girl who was struggling to paint dots on the egg. You walked over her and smiled gently.

"Hey there.." you greeted her. She looked up startled and smiled back sheepishly.

"Hey.." she said. "I'm (Y/n) (L/n). What's your name?"

"I'm.. I'm Carrie White" she said as she put some of her hair behind her ear. You smiled at her then looked at the egg that was in her hand.

"I see you aren't really fond of dots," you chuckled. Carrie nodded sheepishly as she was wiping the dots away with a handkerchief.

"Do you want me to help?" You asked her. Carrie looked at your face, searching for any suspicious emotion. But all she found was gentleness, and kindness. She nodded.

You smiled and sat down next to her, grabbing a small brush.

"Don't worry, it took me time too to understand how to paint dots smoothly. But after time, I learned."

You dipped the end of the brush into the red paint, and pulled the egg a little closer to your and Carries' face.

"You see.. the brush needs to be small and smooth.. When it comes to the paint, dip the end only. And then just touch the egg gently with the brush. Don't press it too hard, or it'll smear. Do it two or three times, wash your brush and repeat it." You said, as the vertical line with the red dots was halfway done.

You looked at Carrie to see her reaction. Carrie was amazed by your skillful hands (mhm..😏)

She tried to pay attention as much as she could, so you won't have to explain it again. She didn't want you to get annoyed by her. Finally another woman is at this hell of a place, everybody is saying how friendly and good you are, she didn't want you to hate her..

"Thank you.." said Carrie, as she took the egg back and tried the technique that you just showed her. And it truly worked, the red dots weren't smeared everywhere.

As Carrie finished her egg, she smiled brightly, looking at you. You smiled happily back at her.

"See? You did it! I'm so proud of you!" You said happily, as you stood up and gently rubbed her back as you walked away.

Carrie blushed and after some minutes averted her gaze back to her eggs. She smiled bashfully as she continued painting.

___

The eggs were finally done, and it only took 1 and a half hours. This made you more excited, because then the patients who go to the photography club can take photos of the eggs. (Oh yes it's happening...)

You talked to the club's caretaker, April and she agreed to call the patients from their free time to take the photos.

As they arrived, some of them were angry or grumpy, others tired or confused, others came happily.

"I apologize for taking away your free alone time, but special events are happening today" you said as the patients sat back down. "Because Easter is today, we are going to do Easter activities all day. And that includes photography. The patients from the art activity had painted eggs, which they put neatly in pretty little baskets. Your job is to choose a basket that catches your liking, and choose ONE picture from the many that you'll take. The pictures will go to an exhibition next week, which will be shown in the news too, so make sure that the pictures will be good. This is not obligatory. So who's in?"

Everybody cheered, already forgetting their free alone time, as they were happy that they get to finally celebrate a holiday.

Again, you walked around, looking as the patients chose baskets, and got to work. Then you started to look around the room. It was quite an interesting room. You never knew much about photography, except from the basics. The lens has to be clear, how the light works and some other information, but not in a professional way.

One picture catched your attention. Colorful pencils were in a long row, the camera focusing on the end of the row, the rest blurry. The background was a mixed line with blue and shite.

"I took that one" said someone behind you. You turned around to see a tall man. He had brown hair and hazel eyes.

"It's beautiful" you said looking back at the photo..

"Nor as beautiful as you tho" he said, a hint of flirtiness in his voice.

You chuckled as you looked at him, blood lightly rushing to your cheeks.

"Thank you"

"I'm Danny. Danny Johnson." He said as he put his elbow on the table, resting his head on his palm.

"Y/n L/n. Nice to meet you" you smiled as you held out your hand. Danny happily shook your hand, admiring the size difference. Your hand looked so little, so delicate in his larger one.

"I heard so much about you! I can't believe you are here. In front of my own eyes! The Joker described your beauty but his description is far different from how you look in person!" Danny said as he admired your form.

"I.. did he now.? That's cool I guess.." you didn't know how to respond so you just continued to smile. As Danny let go of your hand, you looked at the basket, full of the colorful eggs on the table.

"I see you already chose a basket." You said. Danny looked at the basket for a split second then looked back at you smiling.

"Yea.. this one catched my attention the most" He said, as he leaned back in his chair.

"Well then, I'll leave you to take pictures. Bye Danny!" you smiled and waved as you walked over to April.

Danny watched as you walked away, his stare slowly drifting lower and lower on your form. Eventually he snapped out from his daydream, and with a grin, he grabbed the camera and snapped a couple pictures of you.

When he looked at the pictures, he grinned.

"Cute little cupcake.."

_____

You runned in the cafeteria, as lunch had already started. You were starving by now, running from one activity room to the other.

You sat down next to Aaron, and sighed. "Finally.. a chair!" You exclaimed with relief. "I thought my legs would break".

Aaron laughed. "Wow, did you really stand that much?" He asked as he continued to eat. You nodded as you sat up, to look a little more appropriate. When you looked at the food your mouth started to water.. It was smashed potatoes with chicken breast. You instantly put some on your plate and started to eat.

"Well somebody is hungry" said Cody.

"Shut up Cody no one cares!" You shouted as you continued to stuff your mouth with the delicious food. Aaron and Arthur laughed loudly at your comment, while Cody shut up offended.

"So how's your Easter plan going?" Asked Arthur.

"It's going very well so far.. the easter eggs are already painted and ready to go to the egg hunt, pictures were made of the eggs, and more importantly the patients seemed to enjoy everything so far. I have a friend, Caleb, who works with animals, and he promised to come by today and bring bunnies." You said and continued to eat, your stomach growling in need of food.

"Dude that's so cool! Can we pet the bunnies?" Asked Arthur excitedly.

You hummed in response, nodding your head.

(2:24 AM, Saturday 'morning'..I'm tired af but also horny soo-)

Lunch eventually ended, and every patient was sent back to their rooms. While they were doing their own thing, you, Aaron, Arthur, April (lmao so many 'A's.. okay I'll go now sorry-) Cody, Davin and other nurses went outside to hide the eggs. Heck, even Lola wanted to participate.

You had fun hiding the Easter eggs, or if you don't count Cody being a jackass, but that's just how he is..

"And, done! All the eggs are hidden." You said happily as you stood up. The fieldy garden looked very beautiful in Spring.. how the wind moves gently the grass and the leaves on the trees, bees already appearing again, collecting nectar.. birds playing tag up the sky, flowers slowly showing their beauty again.. now that you think about it, this asylum isn't bad at all.. the people who are here makes you think about how hell of a place this could be.. or already is..

"So what now?" Said Cody as he finished taking selfies.

"Well, you can go,-

-FANTASTIC, it was good working with Y'all but- I have important things to do. Byee" and with that, Cody was gone.

-or stay to prepare for the sports activities.." you finished the sentence, fuming in annoyance.

"What are those gonna be?" Asked April.

"Mainly to build trust. They are going to be fun, you'll see.."

The outside time had started, and you (and the others) were already waiting for the patients to arrive, on their side. Most of the patients had an excited look, already knowing that this is going to be another special Easter activity, while the rest just stared.

"Y/N-EEEEEEEEYYYYYY" Billy and Stu were jumping up and down, and running over you.

"Billy, Stu, I know you're excited but I want you ti go back, okay? I'll talk to you later" you smiled sweetly at them. They nodded happily as they hurried back to the others.

"So as some people already know" you said loudly, so everybody could hear you. "Today is a special day. IT'S EASTEEER!" you shouted. You got cheers in response, as some people even clapped.

"That's why I collected kany activities for you, so you could enjoy this holiday!" You said happily.

"WHO WANTS TO PLAY?"

Loud cheerings were heard.. you could swear that all these grown up people are like little kids..

So you began playing the games.. the first one included teams. The game was simple, you needed to balance an egg on a spoon while walking from one side to another, and give the spoon to the next player. Then you were paired with somebody, and one of your legs were tied with a rope as you needed to run races. Then a childish game was next, pinning the pom pom where the bunny's tail should be while you are blindfolded. One of the patients' favorite game so far was where you were paired with somebody, and the first person had to wear a hat that shut out all the noises, while the other one had to mouth a word that the first person had to guess correctly under one minute. This game was so hilarious that it reached the top 3 for the patients

For example...

___

Chucky was paired with Danny. As Chucky covered his ears, Danny pulled a card and immediately started to pout.

"Can't I change cards??"

"No you asshat! Even I survived without a card change" shouted Freddy.

Okay then.. Danny sighed and turned to Chucky, and started to mouth the word.

"Huh?!" Said Chucky.

Danny did it again.

"Cocky?"

"Twitty?"

"Randy?"

"Catch me?"

"DAMMIT WHAT IS IT?!"

"PUSSY!?"

"DUDE SERIOUSLY YOU'RE SO DUMB" shouted Billy as him, Stu, Beetlejuice and others couldn't stop laughing.

"Alright, time is off!" Shouted Arthur.

"WHAT WAS THE WORD?!" Shouted Chucky, his voice cracking as he felt like going insane.

When Danny finally calmed down from the laughter, he looked at Chucky.

"Oh Gosh.. it was Furry you dumbfuck!" Danny wheezed out.

"FURRY?! FROM ALL THE WORDS FURRY!?? OH MY GOSH" Raged Chucky in annoyance but deep down, even he found this a little bit funny.

___

And now you may wonder, what about the patients who don't tend to speak; Jason, Bubba, Thomas, Michael, Vincent etc.

Well, they were making balloons.. with Pennywise (who was teaching them). For cafeteria decoration, and for fun.

"Alright. The last-

-WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE LAAAAST?!" Shouted some patients.

-SPORTS TIME IS ALMOST OVER. THERE WILL BE ONE MORE AFTER THIS IN THE GARDEN!" You shouted as you saw how things were getting out of hand. Seriously, you only looked away for one second and WW3 was about to happen..

"As I was saying.. the last activity for now, will be very simple." Said Arthur.

"Paint the Asylum's wall."

....

Oh boy, they were shouting from happiness.. not even 3 minutes later when the paint buckets arrived, the Asylum's wall was already colorful.

Bunnies, Easter eggs, houses, birds, more than 3 suns were visible, some drew themselves, or their favorite objects, some even only their name or a handprint.

You smiled happily. Seeing them this joyful made you feel good.

"I didn't think they would enjoy this this much.." murmured Cody.

"Oh let them have fun" you smacked his arm in annoyance. "Why do you need to be a bastard all the time?"

"Y/N!! Y/N!!" you looked at the patients to see many of them staring at you.

"COME HERE!!"

You sighed and looked at Aaron for help. Should you go..? I mean, they could easily kill you if you did.. but fuck that thought.

"I'm coming!" You looked away from Aaron as you saw him shrug. As you walked over you saw that there was a bucket with red paint in Pinhead's hands.

"The wall looks amazing!" You exclaimed happily, looking at the wall.

"We want your handprint on the wall too!" Stu jumped up and down from happiness. You looked at the others and saw how they were agreeing with the idea.

"Alright.. but.. where?" You asked as you finally gave in to Billy's puppy eyes.

"Up there!" Brahms pointed at a painting. It was in the middle of the wall. A sun.

"In.. in the middle of the sun?" You asked

"Yes, miss (L/n)" you looked to your left to see a man, probably in his 40s. (Yes.. step aside, Cannibal Daddy comin thru).

"We haven't met I suppose. My name is Hannibal Lecter." He bowed his head respectfully.

"Y/n L/n. Nice to meet you." You smiled at him, what he returned.

"Alright. But I can't reach the sun, it's too high for me" you said. That's when somebody grabbed your right hand and dipped it in the red paint, and the next thing you know, you got picked up and now you're on Jeepers' shoulders.

"MY GOSH- THIS IS SO HIGH" You looked down. Then you smirked looking at Aaron

"HAH BITCH!! WHO'S THE TALL NOW?!" You shouted at Aaron. He whined in response saying something 'that's not fair but you were too deep in victory to notice.

"Alright. To the sun we go!" Jeeps walked to the sun, you holding into his head with your left hand, your right one in the air.

"COUNT DOWN PLEASE!"

3!

2!

1!

You put your hand on the wall. Or more precisely, in the middle of the sun that was painted on the wall. Loud cheers were heard, especially from Billy and Stu.

Jeeps grabbed your little form, and slowly put you down, admiring you in the process. You looked.. so small next to him.. to him, you were just a tiny chinese doll.

"Thanks Jeepers" you smiled at him. He grunted in response, looking away to hide the blush that appeared on his cheeks.

___

More people joined the garden time, as they knew that this would probably be the last Easter activity. As everyone arrived, April happily announced that Easter egg hunt was the game. Surprisingly, they didn't find this too childish. (Yea cause the author was never invited to an easter egg hunt)

As time went by, the eggs were slowly collected by the patients.

You looked up from your phone, and your eyes landed on a figure. It looked like he was struggling with something. You walked over to him, and saw that it was a man. He was big and tall, with dark brown curly hair. His face was hidden.

"Hey there.." just like with Jason, you approached him slowly, speaking softly not to anger him.

He looked at you and froze a little, but then waved. You smiled and waved back. "I guess you don't tend to speak either.." you said and looked down, but when you saw his shoulder slump, you added another part to the sentence. "Oh, don't get me wrong.. it's not a problem at all.. and it's nice to find someone different from the rest.. you know, that makes you special." You smiled sweetly.

Bubba's cheeks got redder and redder from the many compliments he just got. He stuttered and blabbered, trying to say 'thank you' as his hands went to his sides then he started to fidget again.

"What's your name?" You asked.

Bubba took out a tablet, it was just like Jason's and started to write something down. When he was done, he showed you the tablet.

'Bubba'

"What an adorable name you have!" You cooed at him. Poor Bubba, he was a blushing mess..

"I came by because I saw that you were kinda alone and like if you needed help.." you looked him in the eye.

Bubba nodded slowly and raised his basket. Poor baby, he only found 2 eggs this far..

"You poor thing.. I can help" you smiled sweetly at him.

You mean.. you wanted to help him? This, big ugly disgusting monster? Bubba never really got any help in his life. When he was with his family, even there, Nubbind and Chop-top just pushed more work to his side. On top of that, not even saying 'thank you' or 'good job'. Your kind of affection is completely new to Bubba.. oh, but he is not complaining.. he feels.. for once, he feels.. loved..

When bubba finally came back to earth (or reality), you were already gone. But where did you go? He didn't know.. Bubba looked around frantically in hope to spot you somewhere, but it was no use.. in the end, he gave up and looked down.. but you promised to help him..

That's when he looked at his basket.. he swore there were only 2 eggs before.. but now, he saw 12. His eyes widened in surprise. Then he looked at his tablet, and he saw a smile-y face on it. Bubba couldn't have been happier.. you did help him..

(New item unlocked: Bubba's trust) :D

_____

Okay I feel like this chapter is getting too long.. and I took too long myself to update. I'm sorry, school gives me so much schoolwork, it's impossible to create time to write too. That's why I did it during 1-4 AM because I love Y'all.
Part 2 coming soon.

I hope you're having a nice day.

Until next time,
Nectar

Word count: 6560

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771K 21.3K 24
A broke, unemployed girl with a nursing degree who just can't seem to find a job... until she finds an ad in the paper for an insane asylum. The job...
13.5K 434 24
《𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔》 '𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥.' After getting hacked, you were invited to some random group chat filled w...
2.5K 32 20
Pairings: The Ghostface/Reader - Yui Kimora/Reader - David King/Reader Warnings: 🔞🍋 Explicit language/Explicit sexual content/Non-con/Abuse/Typical...
39.5K 855 15
It's exactly what it says on the tin! Ever wanted to give your favourite killer a hug? (Perhaps even a cheeky smooch?) Well here you go! Requests we...