Me You Us #EarthMix

By LovePlan

I've been loving you since the first time we met. I've been loving you at the first hello. Will you ever be m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Khon Bap Nai
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 13

1.7K 98 6
By LovePlan

Chapter 13

Time flies since filming and as I was busy with study without notice, A Tale of Thousand Stars starts airing, and I am glad people loves it. I, Earth, P'Aof and the whole team and crew were proud with the product that we finally be able to share despite all the challenge that came.

I also manage to film for Fish Upon The Sky and be friends with Pond and Phuwin.

Earth is in between preparing his 1st house, occasionally he will send me a picture of chandelier, kitchen design and others to help him decides for it. Since he will be owning a house, we agree that I will take over his condo in Asoke since the location is convenient for CU and work.

I got my own room in his Asoke condo nowadays so that I can slowly move my stuff.

Due to pandemic resurge we are back to isolation and social distancing. Lots of promotion schedule were canceled or change to a virtual live program.

To be honest, yes it makes the job easier, but it didn't help me building my confident or experiencing crowd and events. I remember how shy I was during the promotion event and thank god for Earth who always taking lead and care for my mishap and nerve.

I wish all will be back to normal soon. I know a lot of other people were really effected and it's sad seeing them struggle.

-

-

-

Today, I am with Khaotung for a vocal class. He already has a good music background and good with playing the guitar, compare to me who is still really bad. We became closer from ATOTS and he is such a nice guy and I am glad that we were friends.

We were resting at the creative hall after class when I received a text.

"Khaotung, I got an invite from Carter for a brand ambassador meeting tonight." I tell Khaotung.

"Carter? Wasn't that a jewellery brand?" He respond.

"Maybe..." I don't know much about brand yet at this moment.

"Wasn't they supposed to go through GMMTV for any proposal?" He said.

"I guessed so, I still don't really know about all of this, usually P'Pea, P'Boyd or P'Somz manage it all and I just follow their guide."

"Then you should call them and ask for their opinion."

And I did, but none of them even Earth answer my calls.

"What should I do? The meeting is in few hours, what if this were a great opportunity for me and Earth?" I told Khaotung my dilemma.

Despite of my rookie background, I know how well a brand ambassador job is for a talent. I really wish for I and more for Earth to be given this opportunity as he still do not have the opportunity for being an exclusive brand ambassador. While I already have Mix Snack in my portfolio.

"I am really excited for P'Earth." I am glee thinking the opportunity for him.

"Aww, aren't you supposed to be happy for your own self?" Ask Khaotung.

"I am, but more for him. I really want more people to get to know him and be loved." I genuinely pray for the best of him.

I turn to face Khaotung who were just smirking.

"What?" I ask the man.

"Nothing, I can see you really care for him." I blush at his comment, am I showing too much?

"Of course, we are partner. I wish the best for you to my friend." My attempt to be natural.

"Yeah right..." he just mocking me right now.

"So what do you think I should do?"

"I don't know, do you want to just go and take the risk? Even I don't know what to expect." Khaotung says.

I think really hard for the pro and cons, still... I don't know what to do. Should I just go? I keep texting the managers and Earth at the same time, where are all of them?

-

-

-

I've text my location to Earth and P'Pea just in case.

I was at the bar waiting for my drinks when Earth grab my hands and pull me out of the club.

"What is wrong with you?" He ask as we on the alley side of the club. Earth was furious, and his grabs on my hands was too strong and I'm in pain.

"Earth, what is wrong? It's hurt Earth." I am confuse with what's going on.

"What is wrong? Do you know how dangerous it is to meeting a 'client' without your manager? Are you that greed for job Mix?" I dumbfounded and remain in pain while his continue to squeeze my hand in anger.

His yelling and screaming at my face make it worst. He know how much I hate people screaming at me.

"You should have wait for P'Pea or P'Boyd to check the legitimate of the invite. Harassments did not just happen to female talent, you could be scam or worst drug! Gosh, how can you so stupid Mix?" He push me to the wall and the pain no longer on my hands, its goes deep to my heart.

"Are you that stupid Mix? Well at least not that much because you send me your location." He continue yelled and my tears drop.

I know how hot tempered he is but this time it's too much.

"Let me go Phi Earth." I pulled my hurting hands from him with all my willed. His face turn shock and lost. I guess he remember.

***

Throwback

"You need to stop teasing me every time I call you Phi, Earth." I was mad. He always laugh and teasing me when I call him Phi in an interview or shows.

"I am still getting used to you call me with such dearly manner Mix." He answers.

"It's you to blame, you should have let me call you Phi from the first time we met." His face look flat without any emotion.

"I don't want to be your Phi when we first met."

"Aww? Why, am I that bad?" If I remember I was just blankly lost in my mind when we first met as the man was consuming my thought.

"No, because I don't want you to see me as your brother, I want us to be friends..." he says the words with emotion.

My crazy heart want to believe he want us to be more.

"I don't care, now you need stop laughing whenever I call you Phi." I address my warning to him.

"I'll try... but Mix. I want you to just call me Earth when it's just us. Can you?" he say while looking straight to my eyes. My heart was ready to jump out looking into those deep eyes.

"Why?" I ask.

"I like it when you just call me Earth, I feel like we are more like a partner rather than phi nong or brotherhood relationship." He says and holding my hand. He always does that, our hands were always seeking each other.

"Find, I can do that. So remember, whenever I call you Phi Earth, we are on working relationship and environment. OK?" I told him and he smiles.

***

"If you are done, I'm going to leave." I push his body away and walk into the club to grab my bag. I can sense he is following me at my back but I just ignore him, and walk straight to the table.

"Khaotung, P'Podd I leave first, I forgot I got an assignment to finish." As I was taking my bag P'Podd saw my red hand.

"Aww, Mix what's wrong with your arm?" P'Podd ask but before I can deny, I guess Earth has arrive at our table.

"Earth, you arrive?" P'Podd ask the man, but I didn't plan to know or care for his respond so I just walk away. I can see his confused face but I'll just let him think what ever he want to.

/////

Khaotung

"What happen P'Earth? Mix look so upset, more than he already is..." I ask P'Earth.

We came to the club to cheer him up since he was as upset as he decided to let go the invitation since he can't get hold of the managers and Earth in time before the meeting schedule.

He really wish to go, he really want to do it for Earth.

Mix is the most selfless person in this entertainment industry that I've known. He might show his competitiveness trait, but if you know him well enough, you will see that it's all just a facade. He is hardworking, and willing to give it all for the success of his friend and more importantly Earth.

"Upset?" Earth look so clueless and frustrated.

I don't know what happen that makes Mix left so suddenly and the atmosphere between those two, for sure not good as they usually were.

"Yes Phi, he was upset since he decided to pass on the meeting as he can't get hold of the managers and you. Do you know how excited he was for you? For you! Even he was the one who got invite, but he was really looking forward for your own exclusive brand ambassador rather than his own self." I just smile remembering how glee he was.

"What have you done?" P'Podd bluntly ask to P'Earth. He has known Earth better than most, as they were friends.

I turn to look at P'Earth, who is now wiping his face and pulling his hair out.

"I've scold him, because I thought he came here to meet the client. I didn't know he was here with both of you." P"Earth said with a sound of remorse.

"You and your temper Earth. Do you even ask him first?" P'Podd nags his friend, and I pity Mix.

"Don't tell me you were the one who make his hand red just now?" P'Podd ask in a shocking tone.

And P'Earth look more ashen with guilt.

"P'Earth, you should have known Mix well enough and not jump to conclusion. He was upset enough as it is and you make it worst." I can't hold my two cents anymore.

I feel bad for my friend who only have good intention for him.

=====

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 94 10
What happens when you find yourself in a weird situation, like having strange nightmares connecting you to a past life? What if that links you to the...
65.4K 3K 24
#1 in EarthMixx (15th August 2021) #2 in EarthMix (18th August 2021) #3 in PhuphaTian (31st May 2022) "I wish to connect with my one true love and to...
9.4K 487 21
EarthMix AU UN x MuangNan TOL x FUTS
9.8K 961 18
Dear best friend, Today I am gonna confess you something. May be a bitter or sweet truth. Think whatever you want do whatever you want just let me c...