The Jamaican Savage and Ratch...

By Pvanageruriael

Single mother Cassidy has been through a whole lot and is finally getting her life together, dream job, her o... More

The Awakening
The Encounter
Flashback
'The Spot'
'An Even Scoreboard'
'Something New'
'A Turn of Events'
'First Base'
'Midnight Saga'
'Complications'
'A Jade-Event'
"How do Dreams come about?"
'Out of Many, are we One?'
'Reassurance'
'The J word'
'The Bro Code'
Mama's Plan
'The Reigning'
'Confession'
'The End'
'Childhood Trauma'
'When Reality Hits'
'First Date Saga'
'Sea Freight Club'
'A Master at Work'
'The Starting of it All'
'A Bang of Emotions'
'Reign of Terror'
'Mr Unknown'
'Waterworks'
'Public Appearance'
'The L word'
'Birthnight Edition'
'Birthnight Edition Part 2'
'Under the Moonspell'
'The Disappearance'
'Talking Strategies'
'Lets Play Pretense'
'Agent C'
'Reign of Terror 2.0 or C of Terror?'
'The Aftershock'
'The Ending Yet, The Begining'

'Let the Games Begin'

1.6K 195 72
By Pvanageruriael

Reign's POV

"This has to be dealt with the moment I leave here. The sign off on the warehouse took way longer than I imagined and a lot of funds had to be diverted into play so It could be finalized!" I explained to Mr. Ross.

"Now be sure to reach out to Miss Brown and relay this information to her directly." I really wanted no one else working my account other than her. That way I could...

"I want 20 persons that are able to travel overseas and are flexible. Now 5 of which must have a business degree because they will be the ones managing the florida branch and also the branch in kingston.  The rest must have customer service experience and basic clerical skills." I glanced at my watch and realized its almost 1 pm  so I'd have to wrap things up and make my way to the bank. I had a meeting with the Bank Manager at 1:30 and I didn't want to be late. 

"She'll know how to draft up the contracts, but I want you to work hand in hand with her because all these persons will work directly under you.  So Dot all 'i's and cross all 't's and report back to me. I'll review and sign off once you're done. We have two weeks to start the training process so, lets get to work shall we?" And with that, I got up from the desk, grabbed my blazer and headed out.

Just before leaving out the door I snapped and said to Mr. Ross, "Oh and Keneil... Do not let me down!"

A month had passed  since the whole thing with Casidy and I was in the midst of expanding to Not only a trucking business, but also a shipping one as well.

I've been by Casidy's a few times but never lucky enough to reach her. Either she wasn't  there or  she locked herself in the room as if I was dangerous. Well atleast not to her.

I attended my meeting with the Bank Manager and decided to drive to Mobay to get a drink and food to go. Change of scenery! I was broken into the habit of just going to different places on a friday evening by, guess who?

I settled on 'Tracks and Records'.

I order my usual order; the Coconut Casava Shrimp, Redstripe BBQ Wings and the Bungle of fries and a Guinness Cookie and Cream Cheese Cake for Desert.
'Yuh mean fi yuh and Casidy's order!' My subconscious said knowing my ulterior motives.

See, Mama P was now living with Mr Clifford and Casidy was home with Charity tonight. This, I made sure of!

I patrolled the highway and pulled up at her house within an hour. 'Friday evening traffic psssshhhh'

"Yow Big head!" I purposely called, Charity would be my way in tonight.

'From Charity see mi , she affi let mi in, she coulda deal!'

She screamed  and climbed the grill upon hearing my voice. Casidy came out and opened the grill giving no eye contact whatsoever.  She was on the phone.

She ended the call ,headed to the kitchen and proceeded to slice and dice a piece of chicken breast.

Charity held on to my left leg real hard and sat on my foot. Being careful not to spill the food, I walked into the kitchen with her clinging on tightly.

"I picked up food!", I said with a smirk. There's no way she could refuse this. She just cannot pass up food. Besides, she doesn't  normally cook on Fridays.

Without saying a word, she put the chicken in a ziploc bag and put back the all the items she had out on the counter. I could see her smile through the back of her head and I knew I was off to a good start.

Casidy's POV

I tried my best to conceal the smile before I turned to face him. I didn't have to ask  what he bought. The scent gave it away and 'bwoii mi belly deh growl'. And he was just in time 'cause mi really neva did a feel the vybes fi cook at all!' I just had to because charity had to eat. If it was up to me, I'd just order through Sinclair's Delivery Service.

We ate on the floor, Charity insisted on picnicking and ofcourse 'him ago mek har get har own way'. We also had icecream and before you knew it, it was time for bed, so I gave charity her bath and got her in bed.

I've been so exhausted from work that all I wanted to do was take a long shower and have my Cheesecake before bed.

'Shit, him still deh ya!'

"Its time for you to leave now," I said while yawning. He rose and stood inches away from me.

"So no likkle thanks nor ntn fi di food?" He asked a little too cocky. He's definately up to something.

'Mi a wol mi ground tonight so gwaan try'

'So yuh seh!' The annoying little lady was back in my head. I rolled my eyes at them both.

"Thanks Mr. Whyte, now its been a really long day, so can you leave now?" I said turning so he could get the picture that I was really not in the mood.

He grabbed my forearm, stopping me from making my 180.

"C stop, I've missed you!" He protests and I failed to believe this, its been weeks and despite showing up a few times, he hasn't called, text, nothing!

'Ohhhh... so you've been waiting on him to?'

"How could you miss me and not reach out all this time?" I said, instantly regretting.

'Shit, dat neva did fi voice out loud!'

He stepped forward and I felt nervous.

"Not that mi woulda even entertain yuh, so it doesn't matter!" I rebuted.I was only digging a deeper hole for myself to lay in.

"C, I've been busy, yuh know dis!" And in all honesty, I did. He had been flying back and forth to Florida trying to finalize the expansion of his business. He finally took my advice on having a hands on roll in his company. "But now that I have time on my hands, you'll be seeing me around more. I know you miss me too!"

Reign's POV

I really did miss her, I couldn't even sleep. The dreams kept on coming back in full swing. Even the ones where... 'Jah jah!'

Now that the expansion was in fast track, I was gonna have alot of time on my hands and I knew exactly how I would use it.

This time apart put alot of things into perspective and one thing I was sure about and its that she's the one that I wanted.

'Mi a go inna har skin like ticks!' And I meant metaphorically and physically. I do not intend to ease off!

Lowering my hand to her fingers, I moved her hand to feel my pulsating dick. She hesitated at first, but then the same look she had the last time appeared on her face. I have her right where I wanted her!

She took grip of my hardened length and bit her lips. Her aggression evolved and before I knew it, her hand made its way into my pants and underpants, messaging it vigourously.

'Mi love da side a har, yuh fuck!'

"You like that Reign?" She asked breathing heavily. Stepping back and thrusting me towards the wall.

"Fuck, ye..." and before I could finish, I was out the door with the door slammed in my face.

"Fuck yuh just Do C!" I said, banging the door.

"Gwaan a yuh yard!" She shouted, crackling.

'Oh so issa game yaa play now! Alright, two can play this game'

"Gwaan fuck round mi yere!" Without even buckling myself, I walked out, closed the grill and went in my brand new BMW.

My dick hurted so badly due to how hard I was. While waiting for the gates to open, I scrolled my to the contact 'Butterfly Tattoo Marco Polo' on my phone and sent off a call. It rang straight to voicemail.

'Guess a mi and yuh alone Mrs. Palmer' I made my way to the bathroom and yanked in the shower to thoughts of Casidy bouncing on my cock.

In the midst of showering, a thought came to mind that would even the playing field.

"Siri, call Mr. Ross on speaker phone"

***Calling Mr. Ross***
Line ringing ... Line opened

"Good..." Keneil answered.

"Umm... Keneil, how far did you reach with Ms. Brown yesterday?" I asked.

"We were to meet to finalize the job posting for the website in the morning." He answered.

"Perfect, what time?"

"10 o' clock Mr. Whyte." He sounded surprised. Normally he would be the one to sort through all these things.

"I'll handle it, stay in office today and get everyone there up to speed. I'll be in by the afternoon."

"Understood Sir," he ended the call.

'Casidy ave a next thing coming!' I laughed aloud.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 3K 21
Jamaican Romance Book W I S D O M ✍︎︎ "Do I need t...
7.8K 136 22
Life seemed crystal clear to Jasmine Kim. Having an education, getting good grades, meeting her ideal man, and falling in love. Now onto the next ste...
65.5K 4.8K 36
𝕬 𝕵𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝕹𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖑 "Mhi cah badda wid stress inuh, as of today just act like yuh nuh know mhi" (PURELY FICTION!!)
22.4K 509 17
My mothers on drugs my father is gone I'm rising my little brother as my own son and I've found a man that's help me through it all but is he the man...