Roses Are Red

By naeguji

Bungou Stray Dogs One Shots :) feel free to request More

Requests/Intro UPDATED
Fond of You (Dazushi)
Sweet Obliviousness (Ransushi)
Happy Birthday, Chuuya (Chuuatsu)
Love Potion (Dazushi)
Happy Birthday, Atsushi (Dazushi)
1, 2, 3 (Soukoku)
Hide and Seek (Ranpoe)
A Beautiful Princess (Dazatsu)
The Agency's Kitten (Dazushi)
Dazai's Pet (Dazushi)
I Remember (Dazushi)
Set Up (Soukoku)
Happy Birthday To Me (Dazatsu)
My God (ShinSoukoku)
The Art Of Seduction (Shinsoukoku)
Drunk and In Love (Dazatsu)
Sidetracked(Chuuatsu)
Taunting (Fyozai)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) Pt. 1
Beautiful (Shinsoukoku)
Blood and Lust (Dazatsu)
Ropes (Chuuatsu)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) Pt. 2
Say You Love Me (Ransushi)
Watch Your Mouth (Ransushi)
Valentines Day (Ransushi)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) ALTERNATE ENDING
No Need To Lie (Sigmaki)
Rendered Speechless (Dazatsuchu)
Make The Touch Go Away (Dazatsu)
Indifferent Because You Want Me To Be (Ranpoe)
An Interesting Turn Of Events (Polydecay+Shibusawa)
The Wedding (Shinsoukoku)
❗️❗️IMPORTANT PLEAse rEAD I BEG.
Jealousy Is Love (Shibufyo)
Teacher's Pet (ShibuFyo)
Twenty Three (Dazatsu)
Boy Friends (Soukoku)
A Difficult Case (Chuuran)
Designed For You (Soukoku)
24 Hours (Shibufyo)
The Need To Shed Blood (Shibufyo)
Prey and Its Predator (Shibufyo)
A Dragon's Pet (Shibufyo)
Compensation (Soukoku)(Shibufyo)
An Incu- Succubus (Shibufyo)
Look Pretty (Soukoku)
Look Pretty (pt. 2)(Soukoku)
Accidental Expiriment (Shibufyo)
Run Away With Me (Shinsoukoku)
Feel Me (Shibufyo)
Royal Affairs (Shibufyo)
Polar Opposites (Shibufyo)
Cleanliness (Dazatsu)
Ruin Me (Dazatsu)
The Waist Alone Is Ten Grand (Dazatsu + lots of others but primarily dazatsu)
Soft and Warm (Dazatsu)
The God Of Pleasure (Dazatsu)
Its Dark Out (Tsumori)
Seven Minutes In Heaven (Ranatsu)
Request Stuff!
Weasel (Tsumori)
No more updates

Forgive Me, Lord (Dazatsu)

2K 36 23
By naeguji

Word count: 2500
Warnings: NSFW
Mythical AU !

!!!!! In this AU demons can't do anything without permission to humans. The person has to want it and be okay with it. That's why at one point Dazai doesn't ask, as they have a mutual understanding. Then at some point Atsushi had doubts and that when dazai asks for permission.

-

Atsushi panted heavily, and he ran to the large metal doors of the church. He pulled and yanked at the large metal handles, but the door wouldn't budge. He pushed and shoved and kick and banged on it with all of his might. But no one heard, and no one would come to save him. At the sound of a dark chuckle echoing through the halls of the church, that were dimly lit by candle light, he turned, back against the door. Panicking, his eyes darted across all of the rooms. And he barely made eye contact with red, devilish eyes before he ran into one, and looked around desperately for a hiding place.

"At~Su~Shi~"

Atsushi gasped, lifting his head and opening his eyes. What time was it..? He had been praying for hours. He looked at the clock, and tilted his head. Ah- it was far past the time he was supposed to go home. But none of the priests or nuns came to get him. He wondered why not..? Well, he could just find whoever would be keeping the grounds at night and then leave.. right? Well, he wished. But something had sung out his name in such a chilling yet alluring way.

Atsushi rose to his feet, swallowing thickly. He had heard from some of the nuns and priests that- there was a demon who dare stepped foot into the house of their god. But.. according to them, it only happened at night, and with one person present in the church. He had thought it had been a rumor. He'd been asked to stay and keep the grounds this very night, actually. But he had declined the offer. He had sermons to plan, and besides, if this demon was real he would also need to find an exorcist.

Atsushi grabbed a wooden torch, the light still on it, and carefully made his way out of the main hall of the church. He glanced around, and saw no one within the church. No breathing, no footsteps. His heart sunk and he knew that he'd been left alone in here. They must've taken advantage of the time that he'd been praying, so they could slip out and leave him locked in here for the demon. He sped walked to the door, and grabbed the handle, pulling. Nothing. The door didn't budge. It was locked. He'd been locked inside.

Atsushi whimpered quietly to himself, but was quick to calm down. It's alright, he thins to himself. Just pray.. you don't even know if this demon is real. He took a small breath and headed back to where he'd been praying. He had probably been alone for about an hour, and only heard his name from the darkness once. Perhaps praying would protect him. He set down the torch back where it was, and knelt down at the bottom of the steps of the alter.

He bowed his head, putting his hands together. His heart was pounding against his chest, and it was becoming difficult to remember prayers. But every time he could even muster up a beginning to a prayer, his mind would switch to the terrifying thought of a demon, lurking somewhere in the church. Waiting to pounce. "It's funny." Atsushi froze completely, and he swore his heart stopped at the sound of someone speaking in front of him, on the steps. His eyes opened, and they were wide as he lifted his head to see the face of the voice.

The demon was just as he had expected. Beautiful. He had brown hair, to black horns sticking out of the sides of his head, pointing back. He wore what looked like a black cloak that went from his neck to his waist. The way he was sitting, he could see that the black and tight leather pants the demon had on were connected to a corset around the waist. And he wore nothing but a fishnet long sleeve beneath the cloak. Odd attire for a demon. His tail was long, thin and dangerous. As black as his horns. His wings were feathery, like a birds. Not like a dragons, like Atsushi had bend lead to believe. And his eyes were a mischievous maroon color; a red. Such a look.. this was no mere demon. It clicked in his mind.

"It looks like you're praying to me~" Incubus.

Atsushi yelped, and stood up, stumbling back and he didn't hesitate to run. He cursed at himself for forgetting any and all prayers and words he had learned. But he was so panicked. And it didn't help that he could hear the incubus laugh.. and chase after him. Luckily, Atsushi was a little quicker. He took sharp corners until he finally got to the hall that lead to the double exit.

Atsushi panted heavily, and he ran to the large metal doors of the church. He pulled and yanked at the large metal handles, but the door wouldn't budge. He pushed and shoved and kick and banged on it with all of his might. But no one heard, and no one would come to save him. At the sound of a dark chuckle echoing through the halls of the church, that were dimly lit by candle light, he turned, back against the door. Panicking, his eyes darted across all of the rooms. And he barely made eye contact with red, devilish eyes before he ran into one, and looked around desperately for a hiding place.

Atsushi's heart dropped, and his body trembled as he realized there was no good place to hide in here. He blew out the torches and climbed under a desk, covering his hand with his mouth and trying to steady his breathing. He heard the door creak open, and could only see from the dim light coming from outside of the door, leaning in through the door way.

"Oh Atsushi~! It's not very smart to corner yourself like this~" The demon chuckled, and Atsushi felt his heart try and jump out his throat at the sound of the demon's tail hitting the floor. It was definitely dangerous. To make a noise like that, it had to be quite heavy. "Where could the little mortal be?" The demon sang.

Atsushi heard Dazai's voice at the corner of the room, so decided to make a run for it. He was nearly to the door way when something wrapped around his waist and tugged him back. "There he is~!" The torches light once more at the demon's command, and Atsushi could see him clearly now.

The tail wasn't thin at all- of course it sounded so heavy. It wrapped around his waist, holding him captive like a tentacle. The incubus was considerably taller than him. "I do love a good game of cat and mouse, I'll admit! You're quite fast." He chuckled.

The room was one with a desk, bookshelf and a bed. For whoever would be keeping the grounds at night to rest during the day. "But unfortunately, little mouse," the demon dragged Atsushi forward, until their bodies were dangerously close to touching. "The cat has caught its prey~"

"W-What're you going to do, demon?" Atsushi managed to muster up some type of words. The tail lifted him in the air and slithered around him further, like a snake.

"Oh, I'm so glad you asked~ There's a plethora of things I long to do with you. And since you'll be staying all night, well.. it gives me plenty of time. You'll find out~" he purred.

Atsushi's eyes widened slightly, and he felt the tip of the brunette's tail curl around the top of his pants, pulling them down. A demon's name gives me power over it.. right? "W-What's your name?" Atsushi sputtered out.

The brunette laughed, and it echoed through the walls. "Why? Would you like to wail it out while I play with you?" The brunette smirked. "How naughty. Your god must be so disappointed." He chuckled. "What's he the god of again? I believe it was .. spring?" He chuckled.

Atsushi whimpered, glancing down at his pants that now hung around his ankles. His legs kicked. He gasped as the tail tightened around his waist. "Quick kicking, Atsushi." The demon's voice was low, and the boy stopped kicking.

"Heh.. you really are so cute. I'm quite glad your church mates trapped you in here with me." The incubus purred, and loosened his tail as to not suffocate Atsushi. Atsushi swallowed thickly. "My name is Osamu Dazai. Remember it well as the one who took your virginity, mortal."

Atsushi gasped as the tail slid down his boxers, and pushed into his entrance. Probably about five inches in. Atsushi let out a choked gasp and tears filled his eyes. His legs twitching and jolted. He closed his eyes tightly. There was no preparation of any kind. It hurt. And yet, he liked that a little bit. More than he would be able to admit. He was ashamed.

"Mm.. I love watching the way your body reacts to me." Dazai chuckled, examining the sight with lustful eyes. He begins to move his tail back and forth at a tolerable pace. "You look like you love the way it stings~" he chuckled.

Atsushi bit his lip so hard it drew blood and he dared to open his eyes. The incubus' eyes are not on the sight beneath Atsushi's clothing, which is where he'd assume a lustful creatures eyes would be. They were watching his face, intently.

Atsushi tried to close his eyes again, but before he did he inevitably caught a glimpse of the growing bulge in Dazai's pants. "How sinful~" the brunette seemed to have caught his gaze. "Mm.. this is no fun." He seemed to have gotten bored and his tail left Atsushi, tossing his onto the bed. Dazai took off his cloak and let it drop to the floor.

As if to seduce the boy, he does a slow 360. "Like what you see~?" He purred, sliding his hands up and down his own waist, before blinking. Atsushi was staring right at him. His face. He wasn't even looking at his body. His legs were open and they trembled.

Dazai chuckled and climbed onto the bed, flipping him over. "You seem to like my face." He purred. "What is it about my face you like so much~?" He lifts his shirt above his ass. His boxers joined his pants at his ankles. "Is it my lips, dear Atsushi~? Is it the tongue hidden between them~?" Atsushi whimpered as he felt the others hands grope his butt.

"Give me permission." Dazai spoke softly. "I'll make you see stars, and everything beyond."

Atsushi gave into his sinful desires. "Under.. one circumstance." He whispered shakily. "Be gentle with me, demon. I'm fragile.."

Dazai chuckled. "I see~" his rough tail had been too much to handle. "You have my word, then, mortal~" he leaned his head down and slipped his tongue in. He's met with a much sweeter noise than when he'd fucked him with his tail.

It's almost too sweet. It's such a lewd noise and yet it sounded so innocent. Dazai brought his pointer finger to Atsushi's flesh and scratched just a little. It felt like nothing more than a nick and drew a bit of blood. The blood was white. Pure white. In the white blood sliding down his leg, he could see a bit of pink beginning to form. Dazai was tainting his pure blood. That was his job, after all. But he'd never seen blood so pure. He pulled his mouth away, and earned a whimper from the now empty mortal in front of him. He turned his head only slightly, trying to see why the incubus had stopped.

Dazai bit his lip, and groaned. "Fuck.." he rubbed his forehead. His fingers curled around his boxers and pants and pulled them back up. Atsushi whimpered, legs trembling as he sat up.

"W..what happened?" His eyes watered. "Was it- was it a test?" He seemed to begin to panic. "Oh.. did Fyodor," the name of the god of spring, "Send down an angel in disguise to test me?" he hugged himself. "I'm sinful. Forgive me!"

"Don't ask me for forgiveness. I'm a mere incubus, I'm not angel." Dazai stated, and inched closer to him. "Your blood is white."

"What..?" Atsushi blinked.

"Your blood is white. I refuse to taint it. You might be the last person on earth with white blood left. I won't dare turn it pink." Dazai clicked his tongue. Atsushi sputtered.

"Why.. I thought- you'd want to taint my blood." He murmured. "Is that not what you're- supposed to do?" He whispered.

"I know you want me to." He murmured softly. "But unfortunately-"

  "Are you kidding me?" Atsushi whimpered. "You did- all of that to me! And you just- you just back out!? That's not fair." He crossed his legs and hugged himself.

  "Eh.. huh?" Dazai was quite surprised. He hadn't expected the other to like it quite so much that he was upset about the fact Dazai wasn't doing it.

  "You shoved your tail in me! That hurt! And it barely started to feel good but then you just stopped." He kicked his legs in frustration. Ah.. he had gotten Atsushi all aroused, hadn't he? He chuckled.

  "My my, what a sinful little priest~" he pushed him down. "Unfortunately, I refuse to be the tainter of such pure blood." He purred, and hovered over him. "But if you need something, I can offer you a kiss."

  Atsushi put his hands on the back of his head, pulling Dazai down for a sloppy kissed. Dazai was taken aback but quickly began to kiss him.

  Atsushi had never felt any type of touch or physical affection that wasn't violent. He wanted it and liked it. He felt like he needed it. He was roughly kissing, but Dazai's hand gently cupped his cheek and the brunettes pace was slower than Atsushi's. He was attempting to lead Atsushi into a softer and sweeter kiss.

  Atsushi gave in, and let Dazai take the lead. It was.. quite nice. Atsushi liked the soft kissing. With closed eyes, he got lost in the incubus' lips.

  When Atsushi opened his eyes, it was morning. He sat up, whimpering. Had he- fallen asleep whilst they'd been kissing? Sun shown through the room and he gasped, noticing an immense amount of hickeys left on his neck. His shirt would not cover them. Atsushi wrapped his arms around his neck, blushing like a school girl.

  He leaned his head back. He wondered if the demon would ever come back. But he knew the chances were slim. Atsushi was nothing special and Dazai had no interest in tainting him. But.., maybe it could be his imagine, he could swear he felt as though those pretty maroon eyes that flowed red in the dark watched over him now. Fyodor..

  "Forgive me." He whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

995 7 15
This is a collection of all the one shots from my BSD au which are up on my ao3 individually. Enjoy <3 There will be smut. If you want the warning...
3.3K 129 21
Just a collection of short Bungou Stray Dogs stories, hope you like it! I use random first names to replace the reader's, but you can read by replaci...
699K 12.6K 58
2nd book of one shots I have. I really love these dork a lot. Hope, you'll like my book!
1M 17.6K 74
This is my BSD one shot book! I love these cuties so much and they inspired me to start it. Hope, you'll like it ;)