Two Idiots in Love

By Kamado24inactive

Baji and Chifuyu trying to figure out their feelings for each other, Could it just be they are really good fr... More

Festival
Confused
The Message
The Party
Memories
Nightmares
Movie
Regret
The twins
Jealousy
Jealously 2
Decision
Toman
Class festivities πŸ˜‰

More smut

1.7K 42 52
By Kamado24inactive

"And I have to write a paper on something I'm good at and I have to present it!" Chifuyu groaned. "And it's not like I can write about Toman," He rolled his eyes.

The pair were sitting in Chifuyu's room, the blonde was sitting on the edge of his bed, while the ravenette was sitting on the floor in front of him while the younger was braiding his hair.

"Mhm," The ravenette hummed in response to the blonde letting him rant about his day while also letting the blonde play with his hair while the raven was scrolling on his phone.

The blonde sensed that the older boy wasn't listening to him so he decided to try and mess with him a bit.

"Keisuke~" The blonde hummed, pulling Baji's braided hair back so the olders head would land in his lap.

Chifuyu brought his face just centimeters away from the older boys. Baji was already blushing at Chifuyu addressing him by his first name, it was a very rare occurrence that made his heart flutter every time (unless of course the younger was yelling at him.)

"What was I just complaining about?" The blonde asked, whispering as his lips brushed lightly against the ravens.

Baji was silent even if he heard what the blonde had to say he couldn't even think straight anyways he loved it when Chifuyu had confidence to tease him like this.

Chifuyu gently kissed Baji, barely letting their lips touch and sat back up "That's what I thought," The blonde rolled his eyes.

"Sorry," Baji weakly smiled with an exhaled laugh. "What were you saying?" He asked.

"Hmph!" Chifuyu huffed, crossing his arms across his chest looking away from Baji with a pout.

"Aw c'mon don't be like that," Baji whined, placing a hand on the outside of the blonde's thigh slowly moving it inwards. "I'll listen now, promise," Baji mumbled, placing his cheek on the youngers thigh. Baji fingers slid past the blondes shorts, his fingers lingering at the hem of the blondes underwear

"Fine..I was just complaining about how I have to write a paper about what I'm good at and I don't know what to do for it," Chifuyu repeated himself looking back at Baji still pouting.

"I know something you're good at," Baji mischievously grinned looking up at the blonde.

Chifuyu raised a confused eyebrow at the ravenette.

"Head," Baji answered.

"Baji-san!" Chifuyu yelled in embarrassment, blushing brightly.

Baji laughed, getting up from where he was sitting, his braid falling out of his hair.

"You should practice that talent some more," Baji suggested flirtatiously with a wink stepping over to the blonde pushing him backwards on the bed, gently kissing his neck.

"Baji-san..." Chifuyu mumbled. Baji hummed, bringing their lips together, sucking lightly on the blonde's lower lip while his hands traveled to the smaller boy's hips.

"Baji-san...my mom's home," He breathed trying to push the raveonette off him.

"So?" Baji grinned on the blonde's lips, giving him a playful look.

Chifuyu bit his lip and looked over at the door and started debating. The older boy grabbed the younger's chin making ocean eyes look back at his brown eyes.

"Alright," Chifuyu agreed with a small smile sliding down under the raven.

Baji grinned, moving to sit at the edge of the bed like Chifuyu was earlier, while the blonde sat on his knees in between the raveonettes legs. 

Gently, Chifuyu undid his belt and started unbuttoning the ravens jeans, sliding his hand down into his lover's boxers teasingly stroking it.

The blonde leaned forward and swirled his tongue around the tip of the ravens cock slowly, making sure to trace every dip and curve. It was only another moment of teasing before he decided to close his lips around the tip of the olders cock and started sucking lightly.

"Fuyu," Baji quietly mumbled to himself. One hand in his hair holding it back out of his face so he could watch the blonde work his magic. He swears Chifuyu's tongue was a miracle worker. His other hand was in the blondes shorter hair.

Chifuyu grinned slightly quickly, taking in the tallers whole erection, licking a bit harshly on the underside of his shaft. Baji loved this feeling of Chifuyu's mouth. It was so hot and wet, how he could feel the muscles in the blonde's throat and mouth contract, how he was harsh but yet so gentle, he wasn't lying when he said Chifuyu was good at giving head.

"Fuck Fuyu," Baji cursed in a moan the blonde could tell the ravenette was really enjoying it especially for the fact he was holding his blonde hair so tightly. The blonde desired to give the raven a bit of control and let him move his head bobbing him up and down the olders cock. 

Chifuyu hummed a bit from his throat, causing the older to bite his bottom lip harshly trying not to make any loud noises, Baji basically was setting himself up for failure.

Chifuyu stopped letting Baji control his head, popping off his dick saliva still connecting both his mouth and Baji, it was a quick breath he was right back on giving the Baji's length the attention he wanted licking the precum dripping out of the ravenette.

"Mmm," Chifuyu hummed looking up at the mess he was making out of his boyfriend. He continued to swirl his tongue around the head while taking his right hand and started jacking him off rubbing slowly and gently. 

"Fuyu...I'm gonna cum..." The ravenette moaned in a deep raspy voice that excited the blonde, making him crave for Baji's finish.

Chifuyu started to suck harder and faster swallowing him back up again as deep as he could go. Chifuyu's hands on the raveonettes thighs gripping them tightly while Bajis hips started to thrust gently into the blondes mouth, making the blonde gag. The feeling of the muscles wrap tightly around him finally set him over the edge, filling the blondes mouth and throat.

Baji fell back panting while bumping his head on the wall but he was feeling too much pleasure to care let alone notice.

Chifuyu licked his lips, wiping the edges of his mouth with the sleeve of the sweatshirt he was wearing.

"Hey are you boys okay?-" Chifuyu's mom opened the door to see her son on his knees licking his lips with Baji's pants undone laying on the bed. "WHAAA!" She screamed slamming the door so quickly her eyes widened trying to process what she had just seen.

Baji sat up causing both boys to make eye contact for a brief moment but enough to tell each other 'Oh shit.'

"Mom!" Chifuyu got up, quickly walking over to his door, opening it, to find her standing there with a confused and kinda grossed out expression.

"Um..it's not what it looks like?" Chifuyu mumbled in an uncovinceable tone.

"No, no it's okay sweetie I just...I'm just a bit shocked," She said, peaking in her son's room over his shoulder where Baji was awkwardly sitting on Chifuyu's bed.

"Just from now on if Baji-kun is going to stay the night the door has to be left open," She smiled, patting her son's head quickly walking away probably trying to find something else to occupy her mind. "Oh and please don't have sex under my roof or at least not while I'm home love you sweety," She added walking into the laundry room.

Chifuyu's face was bright red from embarrassment now his mom knows that he's given head and that's not a fact he would want her to know and she now knows about him being gay,

I guess that's one way of coming out.

Chifuyu was just more relieved it was his mom and not his dad, his dad probably would of lectured him about how he shouldn't be doing anything sexual and about hormones and how being gay is just a faze everyone has gay thoughts and blah blah blah.

The blonde let out a soft sigh leaning against his door frame. Feeling a sudden warmth wrap around from behind him.

"Sorry I got us caught...again," Baji mumbled on the blonde's neck swaying them back and forth. "If it makes you feel any better I probably can't ever look your mom in the eyes anymore," Baji added with a light laugh, making the blonde also let out a light laugh.

"It's fine now, it's just awkward and I hope my mom doesn't tell my dad about it," The blonde exhaled, leaning more into the ravenette.

Baji kissed his neck gently "Do you want to take a nap?" He asked.

"Yeah I need one," Chifuyu tiredly smiled.

Baji lifted the blonde making him laugh and kick playfully throwing him onto his bed, the older boy smiled and jumped atop of the blonde both of them laughing as they cuddled up into a comfortable position.

"Do you want me to give you head?" Baji asked.

Chifuyu opened one eye, giving him a dirty look with a small blush across his cheeks. 

"What?" Baji asked, trying not to laugh.

"I can't with you sometimes," Chifuyu said trying not to smile himself.

'...'

"You didn't say no though," Baji grinned, moving his leg up gently rubbing his knee against Chifuyu's dick.

The blonde bit his lip. 

"Then no..." He paused to bite his lip again as Baji started to rub harder. "N-not while my m-moms...home," Chifuyu struggled to say that as a full sentence.

"Aww you're no fun," Baji frowned, moving his knee back to where it was before.

"But yes maybe later," Chifuyu added, snuggling closer to Baji.

Baji smiled, patting the blonde's head as they both drifted to sleep.

🎐🎐🎐

"Hmm?" Chifuyu hummed rubbing one of his eyes patting around on his bed looking for his phone. 

Chifuyu jumped back when he saw a figure standing next to his bed but calmed down when he realized that it was just his dad.

"Dad?" Chifuyu questioned trying to figure out why he was watching him sleep.

"Fuyu be quiet," Baji groaned in a deep voice grabbing the blonde's waist pulling him so their bodies were on each other again.

His dad crossed his arms. "Your mother told me what happened earlier today."

Chifuyu's face immediately heated up but it was too dark in his room to tell he was blushing.

"W-what are you talking about?" The blonde whispered trying to play dumb hoping his dad meant anything but what he was thinking about. 

"You two," His dad pointed his finger at Baji and then Chifuyu.

"W-what about me and Baji-san?" Chifuyu whispered, stuttering as Baji cuddled his face into the blonde's neck while wrapping his legs around Chifuyu's waist.

His dad raised an eyebrow "That's exactly what I mean," He said pointing at Baji again.

Chifuyu sighed Baji was really betraying him right now and he didn't even know it. 

"Well are you going to say anything?" His dad asked with an annoyed tone.

"Well..." Chifuyu started but got interrupted.  

"Fuyu why are you being so loud?" Baji asked while yawning, sitting up suddenly jumping back when he saw Chifuyu's dad instinctively putting himself in front of the blonde. 

"Matsuno-san," Baji let out a sigh of relief he had thought a stranger was standing there. 

"Ah good morning Baji-kun didn't mean to scare you like that," He smiled with a small polite bow.

"Nah it's okay," Baji replied, looking over at Chifuyu who seemed a bit stressed out. 

"You okay?" He whispered to Chifuyu who just nodded his head 'yes'.

"I think you should be getting home it's very late and I don't want your mom to worry," Chifuyu's dad told the ravenette.

"Oh my mom knows I'm here-" Baji tried to tell the blonde's dad.

"I think you should be getting home now," Matsuno cut the ravenette off.

Baji looked back at the blonde for a second but he got no response. 

"Alright," Baji stood up next to the blonde's dad, the ravenette was taller than him and just bigger than him in general. 

"Night Fuyu," Baji smiled at the blonde walking out his bedroom door.

"Chifuyu how long have you and Baji-kun been sexually active?" His dad asked so casually.

Chifuyu blushed in embarrassment covering his face shaking his head left and right in this moment he quit literally wanted to die.

"Dad please don't do this," Chifuyu mumbled into his hands.

"It's okay sweetheart I need to know," His dad put a hand on Chifuyu's shoulder.

Chifuyu sighed loudly "I don't know..." He answered hoping his dad would except that answer.

"Hm okay are you guys at least being safe?" He started asking more questions.

"Yes dad! Now will you please leave me alone," Chifuyu burst, he couldn't handle the embarrassment any longer.

"Just a minute," His dad told him.

Chifuyu sighed, rolling his eyes.

"How long have you felt this way for Baji-kun?" He asked.

Chifuyu wasn't sure how to answer that question, they obviously started dating a couple months ago but Chifuyu has always admired Baji.

"Always?" Chifuyu answered not 100% sure.

"You've always felt like you wanted to have sex with Baji-kun?!" His dad asked a bit concerned considering they met when they were pretty young.

"Oh no! No! I thought you meant how long I liked him," Chifuyu's embarrassed blush came right back. 

"Oh okay," His dad shook his head up and down.

"Are you grilling him? I told you not to do that!" His mom appeared in the doorway with a hand on her hip.

"Now I'm just asking him the questions," He answered his wife.

"Really what was the last question he asked you honey?" She looked over at her overly embarrassed son.

"He asked how long...have I felt sexually attracted to Baji-san..." Chifuyu answered quietly looking at his knees. He hated this so much he just wanted to cuddle Baji and go back to bed.

"You don't need to ask him that!" She turned back to her husband.

"Yes I do, he's obviously confused," He answered her, just making his wife even more upset.

"Chifuyu, are you confused?" She asked him.

"No," He answered, still not looking at either parent.

"See! now stop grilling him and leave their relationship alone," She stormed into the room grabbing her husband's ear dragging him out of Chifuyu's room like a child.

"Goodnight sweetie, love you," She smiled, blowing a kiss to her son.

"Night mom," Chifuyu sighed, relieved that, that talk was over.

Chifuyu picked up his phone to see a text from Baji.

'What was that all about?' 

'My dad wanted to have a talk about what my mom saw us doing earlier'

'That must of been hella awkward 😬'

'Oh believe me it was, I'll tell you all about it tomorrow' 

'Alright, night'

'Night ❤'

Chifuyu put his phone on his night stand laying back down on his bed with a sigh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.7K 39
Complete (18+ for language and sexual content) Y/N is a college student who manages to get involved with the leader of the top criminal gang in Tokyo...
155K 4.8K 61
(UNDER EDITING) where a girl finds herself making friends with gang members this doesn't really follow the plot of the manga/anime slow burn all char...
3.1K 208 16
"She's my best friend, of course I love her", "He's my best friend, but I fell in love with him". A story about two childhood friends growing up toge...
66.1K 1.7K 28
Y/n is the little sister of the one and only baji. She attends school like a normal girl usually staying out of her brothers business. But what happe...