Foster Family

By smilemore954

Louis had been in foster care since he was a kid. Each home had turned out the same, either miserable or abus... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23

18

5.1K 110 38
By smilemore954

Louis's POV:

"Can we take you home munchkin?" Edward asks.

None of them had said anything for nearly twenty minutes, as they just sat on the floor with me in their arms, not wanting to startle me a think.

But by now I know they must be sore from sitting on the concrete and I want to go home, looking at this place is making me feel off.

Well actually I have felt off since the second Chris touched me, I don't feel like myself and I can't kick it, I don't like it.

But I nod into his shoulder, I'm ready to go home.

"Okay bub," Edward says gently, lifting me out of Harry's lap.

I close my eyes as we walk through the halls of the station, I don't want to even remember any of this. Also for some reason, I am afraid that Chris is going to just pop up somewhere or something.

I stayed curled up in Edward's hold as he sits in the back row of the car, one of my other triplets driving.

I get lost in thought practically the whole ride home, not even acknowledging the fact that it has been silent the whole car ride.

I also fail to acknowledge the continuously worried glances they give each other.

"Darling, what are you thinking about?" Harry questions from the driver's seat.

"I don't know really, just everything I guess." I sigh, finally pulling myself out of Edward's neck so I can actually speak to them.

"Everything meaning Chris? Or is it more than that?" Marcel asks.

I don't know how he knows what's wrong when I don't even know.

"I don't know why I feel like this. He didn't even do what he wanted to do, why am I so affected by this?" I ask the boys and honestly myself.

"Louis, just because he didn't 'do what he wanted to do' doesn't mean he didn't sexually assault you. And that especially doesn't mean you should be any less affected by what happened. You are being very brave Louis and you need to give yourself more credit. It is going to take you some time to feel all better but we are going to work through this together." Edward says, looking in my eyes deeply.

Time, they are going to have to deal with me for whatever amount of 'time' this takes for me to be normal again. I have legitimately not stopped being a burden to these boys for one second.

"Stop, I can tell you are stressing about something else. You are playing with your fingers. We know this is a lot baby but we are going to take care of you, just let us in." Marcy says from the front, making me freeze my hands immediately, blush coating my cheeks.

I nod ever so slightly and with that Edward turns my head back towards him and touches his lips to mine with so much ease and caution as if he was following my pace.

I feel the boy's in the front's eyes on me. I can also feel the car speed up slightly, I can tell they want to get home faster.

Edward gently licks along my bottom lip before slipping his tongue into my mouth passionately.

It is only a few more moments before I feel the car coming to a stop and the engine is turned off as the two triplets in the front practically rush out of their seats to get to us in the back.

They open the door and Edward lifts me up once again and carries me inside, not disconnecting our lips a single time.

He brings me up the stairs with ease and into their room before laying me down on the bed and then pulling back, causing me to whimper slightly.

"Can we make you feel good princess?" I am nodding the second the words hit my ears.

I want them. All of them.

Harry then presses his lips on mine gently, slowly, and sensually moving our lips in rhythm in a way that honestly has me unfolding beneath him.

It's only moments before he as well pulls away, leaving my mind going wild with anticipation.

"Can we take this off, darling?" Marcel asks, running his hands over my shirt-covered chest.

"Yes Marcy, please," I say, wiggling a bit.

Something about them being so gentle and careful with me right now is just making this so perfect and easy, they are touching me yet in no way is it making me think about Chris.

He has me lift my torso up a bit and pulls my t-shirt over my head, leaving me bare-chested. Their eyes run over me immediately, making me blush.

"God, you are gorgeous," Eddie says, his voice shockingly deep.

He then leans down and places a few gentle kisses down from my neck to the bottom of my stomach.

Then looking up at me once he is down to the waistband of my pants,

"Is this okay?" He asks, his finger running along the hem of my jeans, I nod, not even able to really speak.

He winks before somehow managing to unbutton my pants and pull them down with his teeth, tossing them aside with his mouth once they are entirely off.

Marcel then teases pulling my panties off for a few moments before actually taking them off and wrapping them around his wrist, making my eyes go wide.

"Can we touch you baby?" Harry asks.

I know they are being this careful with my consent because of everything that happened, not that they aren't always careful with my consent but just right now I am more grateful than they will ever be able to understand.

"Mhm." I moan and nod.

Marcel then wraps his hand around me and I am immediately throwing my head back in pleasure. God, I don't understand how their simple touch can make me feel so...good.

When I look back up at the boys they are all now shirtless beside Marcel but are all looking down at me lustfully.

Harry gets his lips back onto mine within an instant, nibbling at both of my lips in the process, causing high-pitched moans to sound through my throat.

"I want you guys. I mean fully." I say panting heavily as Haz pulls away for a moment.

They all look down at me in shock and excitement.

"You mean like..? Are you sure baby? You are ready for that?" Edward asks looking down at me, clearly watching my body language.

"I'm sure. I want you guys, I'm ready I promise." I say with zero hesitation.

I love these men with every single fiber in my being and I want this more than anything right now honestly even though I have not exactly done that before.

"If you are sure darling then of course, but remember that you can decide to stop anytime you want," Ed reassures me and I just smile at him in admiration before nodding understandingly.

I get a slight surge of confidence and reach for Marcel's belt loop, tugging at his pants a bit, letting him know I want them off. I want all of them to take them off.

"We have to prep you before we can do anything bub. It will make it much less painful." Marcel says as he gently grabs my hand and brings it up to his lips, kissing it a few times.

I blush and nod.

They flip me so I am on my tummy.

"I am going to prep him and Marcel you are going first, you will be the most gentle," Edward says and I feel him position himself between my legs.

I just listen to his soothing voice, liking that he is taking control even though I know I have the power to make them stop anytime I want.

"What about me?" Harry asks sounding offended.

"Be quiet, just go grab me the lube." Edward silences his brother, causing me to giggle a little bit.

"You find that funny little one?" Harry says, making me laugh harder.

"No." I lie through my teeth.

"Mhm sure, won't he laughing in a few minutes." He continues and winks at me before walking back out of my field of vision, giving Eddie whatever he had asked for.

I suddenly feel something cool touch my entrance, causing me to flinch a bit in shock.

"Sorry love, I should have warned it in my hands first. Just gotta prep your little hole for us." Edward says, making me bite my lip, surprising a moan from his word.

With that he slowly slips a finger into my heat, causing me to gasp slightly at the sensation.

"There you go, taking Edward's fingers like a good boy," Harry says deeply.

Edward seems to immediately find that pleasurable spot and rubs over it gently, which still makes me lose it.

It's not long before he adds another finger, slowly scissoring me apart. It was a bit uncomfortable at first but I quickly adjusted.

"Okay sunshine, I am going to take my fingers away now but don't worry Marcel is going to take care of you," Edward says and waits for me to say I understand before he does anything else.

He gently slips his fingers out, making me whimper at the loss of fullness.

"Shh, I'm coming baby don't worry." Marcel's voice soothes as I feel him take the position that Edward was just in but he flips me back onto my back.

"Good, I want to be able to see him come undone," Harry says contently.

Edward and Harry get onto the bed, Harry comes up to the top of my frame and places my head in his lap, which is only now covered by boxers. Edward sits at my side, sliding his hand up and down my arm.

They all actually still had boxers on but just as the thought enters my mind, Marcel pulls his boxers off. Leaving his hardened member on full display for me.

My jaw quite literally drops, he was at least triple my size and suddenly I was a bit nervous to try and fit him inside of me, they immediately notice my change in feeling.

"Still want to do this munchkin? It's okay if not. But if you are just nervous about it hurting don't worry, I am going to take it slow and gentle with you. So gentle." Marcel says, easing me back to how I was immediately.

"Okay, Marcy I'm ready," I say and he smiles at me.

I feel him line himself up with my entrance before ever so slowly pressing into me, causing me to tense immediately.

"You are doing so well love, so perfect for us," Edward says, leaning down and pecking my lips a few times.

Marcel freezes and waits for me to instruct him to keep pushing in.

After a few breaths, I nod and allow him to slowly press the rest of his member into my entrance, causing him to let out a deep moan of my name.

"Jesus you are so small and tight." He says as he stays paused.

It takes me a minute or two to adjust to the feeling but they all coach and praise me through it.

"O-okay you can move." I breathe out eventually.

And he then slowly starts to pull his member out of me before pressing it back in, he stays at a slow pace as he observes the look of pain on my face.

"You are t-too big," I say, honestly feeling absurdly full.

"Just wait baby it will feel really good in a seco-." Harry starts from behind me but as if on cue I cut him off with a loud moan.

Suddenly the pain and tightness turn to ease and pleasure as his hits my 'special spot' in a way even greater than their fingers do.

His pace quickens when he notices my pleasure.

"Oh Marcel," I say leaning my head back into Harry's lap.

I can feel his member brush against my head, turning me on even more if that is possible.

I then notice Edward and Harry no longer have their boxers on and are now touching themselves, that right there nearly sent me over the edge.

"L-Lou I'm close love," Marcel says moaning deeply as he continues to thrust into me.

I nod, letting him know I was too.

"Come for us love. Show us how pretty you are coming undone from us." Edward says and like that, I am throwing my head back even more and cumming all over my stomach.

Marcel about half a thrust later gets sloppy and finishes as well. Leaving both of us panting like there is no tomorrow.

"Such a good boy," Marcel says and he very very slowly pulls his member out of my now sore entrance.

My mind is overcome with a warm and fuzzy feeling but I try to pull myself out of it, realizing I have only let Marcel go. I can't only please one of them.

I turn to Eddie, "Do you want to go as well?" I ask tiredly.

He laughs a bit.

"There will be plenty of opportunities for H and I to go. But how are you feeling right now baby, can you describe it for me hmm?" He asks sweetly.

"I feel all warm and spacey. I like it." I tell him truthfully.

The feeling in my mind right now is just so light and blissful, I feel like all my stress built up from yesterday has vanished. I feel safe.

"That's your space baby. When you feel overwhelmed with safety and comfort your mind will take you there. Give in to it, we won't let anything happen." Harry says, running his hands through my hair.

And like that, I gave in to the warm feeling of safety.

"Munchkin, ready to come back to us?" The deep yet soft voice of Harry fills my ear.

I just push his words out of my mind, enjoying being all warm and cozy inside and out right now.

"Lou babe, you have been out for a few hours now. Mom is calling us for dinner." Marcel's voice now says.

As I slowly pull myself away I can start to feel their touches on my skin again. A few hours? Dinner?

I quite dreadfully pull myself away from my space, whatever that means but that's what Edward called it.

"There he is, can we see those pretty eyes darling?" Edward says, motivating me to try and fully wake up or get out of whatever this thing is.

I don't feel like I went to sleep. Honestly, I feel like I just relaxed for a few minutes but they are telling me it's been hours so I guess I just fell asleep without noticing.

I slowly get my eyes open and notice we are now in my room we all are clothed and they seem to be showered.

"Such a good boy." Their voices praise me as I look at them instead.

"How was that? How are you feeling little one?" Eddie asks, stroking the side of my head.

I lean into his touch, craving it, craving all of their touches.

"It felt... weird but good I think. I felt safe." I say honestly unsure.

"Yeah, that's your special space baby. A lot of the more submissive people in relationships like ours have their own space too." Marcel says.

I look up, interested.

"You go there when you feel safe or loved or sometimes even when you feel overwhelmed or stressed. It shows that even the part of your mind that you can't control trusts us. This is a huge step for us monkey and you don't even understand how thrilled we are that you trust enough to know that we will take care of you." Harry says smiling with one of the biggest smiles I have ever seen him have.

It actually made me smile.

They all are so handsome.

But part of me is still somehow shocked to hear that I trust them as much as I do, not because I think I shouldn't it's just that I have been told that I have some pretty severe trust issues.

"What if I g-go to that place when you guys aren't around though?" I ask after all the information seeps into my mind.

"You won't," is all Edward tells me.

His confidence is oddly reassuring.

I nod.

I feel slightly better, just like everything in my mind is just, I don't know, lighter maybe?

"Alright let's go get you fed."

——

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 12.4K 17
In the space of five minutes Louis life has turned upside down His mum is getting married to her boyfriend James, he's moving house and he's getting...
28.5K 1.1K 34
Harry and Louis were a couple, a beautiful couple to most. Edward didn't really care about that though. or where Harry the CEO of Styles Corp. had a...
27.3K 749 21
The styles triplets live with the love of their lives Louis, what happens when the triplets need a new maid to take care of things around the house a...
80.8K 1.5K 38
Louis an omega was walking home when a random alpha tried to take advantage of him; luckily Harry, Edward, and Marcel show up to save him. Little did...