Upcoming Books By PoohBear

By Poohbear8435

checkout the cover and introduction of upcoming books vote.. whichever gets the maximum votes and comments ma... More

Hey!!
Mending Broken Hearts 2
The Innocent Mistake (ongoing)
ROOM NO. 13 (ongoing)
Lucky Mascot (completed)
Beintehaan

Let's Restart Again

613 74 42
By Poohbear8435

You guessed it right, this one is again season 2 of my book "Restart - It's A Pause Not A Full Stop".

Season One has been a favourite book of many of y'all.. I know it because either you added them to your favourites reading list or left me a message.. so I am back again with another concept of Restart..

Let's look at the cover and decode the story..

Black is Beautiful and so is Sana, black and beautiful. So what about Sidharth? Hmmm.. vote and comment if you want to unveil the secrets of this story..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
788K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
153K 11.1K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
82.5K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...