He's More Like it

By Believe01

Devin and Cameron are new in town and find the crowds they think are the most hottest! Cam finds the handsome... More

He's more like it
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11

8

337 12 0
By Believe01

8:

When i woke up the next morning Silas is still here. I happily smile when i see his chest in front of me. I thought he would leave because he doesn't seem like a boy to stay the nigh girlfriend or not i figured he would have left in the middle of the night.

I'm more surprised that daddy didn't make him leave he can be a bit protective sometimes and when that happens he's scary. For him not to make Silas leave he must really like him.

Silas's eyes flutter a few times informing me that he's about to wake up. "Morning handsome." i whisper because i hate when Cam shouts and i just woke up.

He grunts and tightens his grip on me before it loosens. "Are you feeling better?" I nod my head because i do feel better but i still feel bad at the same time. Maybe all i needed was a little dose of Silas. "Did you sleep ok?" he asks concerned and i give him a big smile.

"Best nights sleep ever." i whisper and the corner of his mouth twitches up into a smile. "Did you sleep well?"

"I did because every time i woke up i got to see the most beautiful face." he says and if i was standing i would have fell on the ground from pure happiness.

"Aww you just get sweeter and sweeter everyday. Am i making you soft Mr. Bad boy?"

"No." Silas grunts and i give him a are you serious look because he has went from not talking to anyone at all to getting a girlfriend and bringing her movies and soups when shes sick and then he just got all mushy on me.  "Don't tell anyone." he says seriously and i shake my head amused.

Reaching over him i look up to see that it's eleven in the afternoon. "Don't you have school?" i ask him laying back down. Silas shakes his head and i give him a questioning glance.

"I'm staying here with you. When your dad came in this morning and seen me he asked if i'd look after you today." i raise a brow at him because daddy usually would have flipped if a boy stayed over and especially without me asking permission but no he asked Silas to stay over and watch me.

"Really? Did he look mad at all?" i ask curiously because this is so unlike daddy.

"A little." Silas mumbles wiping his eyes.

I move around trying to get out of his arms but he tightens them and doesnt let me up. Giving him a exasperated look i ask "Can we go down stairs i'm hungry."

"I'm not ready to let go yet." he mumbles closing his eyes with a tired sigh.

Sighing I close my eyes and bask in the warmth of him. He has come a long way and I smile because of it. My stomach growls loudly and I jump not expecting it.

Silas laughs loudly letting me go. "Come on." he says with a big smile standing to his full height. He bends down and swoops me up making me squeal.

"Silas." I complain wrapping my hands around his neck tightly. "Don't drop me."

"Now. Why would I drop you?" he asks in disbelief. He opens the door carrying me one handed.

My voice comes out a little better than yesterday but it still cracks some letting me and Silas know that im not all healed up. "Because im like ninety-eight pounds and your only carrying me with one arm."

"Ninety-eight pounds." Silas says giving me a look of disbelief.

Rolling my eyes I say "Fine, shoot me... I'm a hundred pounds."

Silas walks around the corner and into the kitchen surprising me. I didn't know he knew where stuff was here. "I wasn't saying you weighed more than that. I was saying I lift more than that everyday."

"Oh" I say feeling stupid. I thought he was trying to say that I was lying about my weight. I was but only by a few pounds.

Silas sets me at the island and asks. "What do you want?"

"I can make it." I try getting up but he places his hands on my thighs holding me onto the chair. With a big sigh I say "Chicken noodle soup." I don't know if ill be able to eat just yet but daddy said he bought me some soups just incase I got hungry.

With a satisfied smirk he goes over to the cupboards and opens them all looking for the soup. I don't help him because I don't even know where everything is we have only been here for about a week and a half.

I watch him as he gets the soup together and warms it up. He's big and I never noticed how big until today. I guess I didn't really look at him as hard as I am today. His shoulders are broad and he has a tun of muscle I don't know why I questioned if he would drop me or not because there was now way he would have dropped me. "What?" he says when he turns around and notices me watching him.

"Nothing i'm just looking at how handsome you are." Silas rolls his eyes and I laugh. The timer on the microwave dings and he brings my food over to me. Taking a seat beside me at the island he asks "Do you want to go to the living room? You don't look very comfortable."

I smile at his concern but shake my head no. "I'm fine." when he just stares at me I place my hand over his and say "Promise."

He hands me my bowl regretfully and I smile a thanks at him. I take a few swallows of the broth but it only makes me feel worse so I push the bowl away with a tired sigh. "I can't eat it."

"Not even a little more?" He asks looking at the bowl and then back to me concerned.

Shaking my head I try fighting off tears. I don't feel good at all. I was fine this morning well I thought I was. I wanted to be so bad my brain told me that I was okay. "No I feel like im going to throw up and my hearts burning a hole in my chest." Getting up I hold my chest because it hurts so bad. The pain is so severe even my ears are starting to hurt with the pain.

"Devin. Devin." Silas says alertly grabbing hold of my arm. I look up at him and into his concerned black eyes. I try giving him a small smile that fails when my face twist into one of agony and I cry out finally letting the tears fall. "I'm takin you to the Hospital." he says swooping me up bridal style and this time I don't protest.

When we get outside I frown because Silas has his bike here. I don't think I;; be able to hold on to him the whole way there. He looks down at me and grunts before wrapping my legs around his waist. He makes me wrap my hands around his neck and put my head in his neck before he shoots off to the hospital.

Silas doesn't park his bike he just rushes off of it and into the ER. "My girl needs to see a Dr. Now." is the first thing he says and if my heart wasn't already swollen enough it would swell because this is the second time he has shown affection in front of anyone.

"What is wrong sir?" someone asks kindly.

"She's been sick for the past two days and she has been sleeping non stop, not eating anything. I tried getting her to eat this mornin and she could only take in a few spoon fulls of chicken broth. She started crying saying she felt like she needed to throw u and that her heart was burning a whole in her chest." he rushes and I shift uncomfortably in his arms from the heat.

The nurse must have motioned him to follow her because Silas starts moving. "Do you know if shes allergic to anything or if she takes medication."

"I'm not." I manage to croak out.

"Did the pain just start ma'am?"

Turning my head to see her I shake it. "I felt a little nauseous Sunday but I didn't say anything and then Monday morning I puked on my daddy." I shrug because I didn't think it was that serious and now that im at the ER im thinking its pretty serious.

The nurse just nods and writes everything I say down on a clipboard. I don't know where she go it from. "Lay her down here please." Silas lays me down on the hospital bed but he doesn't let go of my hand or leave my side.

"So are you a the husband or?" the nurse questions trailing off.

"Boyfriend."

She bites her bottom lip and says "We have a policy only immediate family can be back here."

Silas opens his mouth no doubt to cuzz her out but I squeeze his hand before I speak. "Can he please stay he make me feel calm."

The nurse sighs but nods her head anyways. "I'll be your nurse while you are here so I guess its okay. My names Amanda and I am an RN. Is there anyone else you would like to call?"

Nodding I look at Silas. "Can I use your phone dude?" With a slight chuckle he digs it out of his pocket and hands It to me.

"Ryder is there something wrong with my baby?" daddy asks after picking up on the first ring.

"Hey daddy." I sigh just hearing his voice makes me feel all the more better.

"Baby whats the matter?" he demands softly.

"I'm in the Emergency room. I wasn't feeling to well so Silas rushed me here."

Daddy curses and then he says something to someone before I hear a door slam shut. "I'm calling the school to tell them to release  Cameron and im on my way."

I groan because he doesn't have to do that. Cam can stay in school and he can stay at Uncle Marks because im hoping its not that bad. Him bringing the whole town means he thinks that its bad. We say our goodbyes and I hang up the phone handing it back to Silas. "He's on his way."

"Are you under eighteen?" the nurse asks and I shake my head. "Well would you like for your father to get here?"

"Yes." I state because daddy always knows what to do.

"Very well then. If you need anything just press that button thee and the Dr. should be in when your father gets here." Shes nice but I couldn't help and see the reaction she got when I said I wanted to wait until my father was here. She didn't necessarily look mad she just looked disappointed like I could handle this myself.

I scoot over and pat the bed telling Silas to sit down. He looks a little unsure but I tug on his hand and he sighs sitting beside me. He wraps his arms around me and I sigh snuggling into his warmth. "I'm really tired."

"Get some sleep baby." he says kissing my forehead.

"Will you stay with me." I mumble with a yawn.

Silas looks down at me in disbelief and says "I'm not going anywhere."

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
184K 13.5K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
660K 25.7K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
557K 29.9K 49
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...