Helluva Boss X Reader (Season...

By LightningFlamer

Making a decision while drunk can change your life forever. In Blitzo's case, adopting Y/N, a 7-year-old hel... More

CHAPTER 1: A TYPICAL NIGHT IN HELL
CHAPTER 2: A DRINK TO THINK
CHAPTER 3: THE PUP IN THE RED DRESS
CHAPTER 4: A NOT VERY WARM WELCOME
CHAPTER 6: IN THE WAITING OFFICE
CHAPTER 7: THREE IMPS, A HELLHOUND AND A KID
CHAPTER 8: SISTERLY LOVE
CHAPTER 9: WELCOME TO IMP.
CHAPTER 10: ALONE AT LAST
CHAPTER 11: LEVEL ZERO
CHAPTER 12: THE RIVAL DOLL
CHAPTER 13: ALMOST HOME ALONE
CHAPTER 14: (UN)STABLE CONDITION
CHAPTER 15: DISCIPLINE OR COMPASSION?
CHAPTER 16: LOST BULLET
CHAPTER 17: PATIENCE
CHAPTER 18: TAKE THE FLAG
CHAPTER 19: CROSS MY HEART
CHAPTER 20: BEING A FATHER IS EXPENSIVE
CHAPTER 21: CHATTERING
CHAPTER 22: IMP CITY
CHAPTER 23: KEEP THE CHANGE
CHAPTER 24: TRUST THE PROCESS
CHAPTER 25: FAMILY NIGHT
CHAPTER 26: NO MORE QUESTIONS
CHAPTER 27: TWO TICKETS
CHAPTER 28: FOOLPROOF PLAN
CHAPTER 29: BLOOD IN AISLE 13
CHAPTER 30: SCARS OF THE PAST
CHAPTER 31: SHARING THE BLAME
CHAPTER 32: SINNERS AND SINS
CHAPTER 33: CLIENT PRIORITY
CHAPTER 34: I'M NOT YOU.
CHAPTER 35: I WAS YOU..
CHAPTER 36: MURDER FAMILY (PART 1)
CHAPTER 37: MURDER FAMILY (PART 2)
CHAPTER 38: I'M SORRY
CHAPTER 39: CAKE FOR HITMANS
CHAPTER 40: NIGHT TERROR
CHAPTER 41: WHAT ARE YOU SHOOTING FOR?
CHAPTER 42: NOSTALGIC GRIPS
CHAPTER 43: INFERNAL NEIGHS
CHAPTER 44: SNIFF SNIFF
CHAPTER 45: DING
CHAPTER 46: TAXI
CHAPTER 47: LOO LOONLAND (PART 1)
CHAPTER 48: LOO LOO LAND (PART 2)
CHAPTER 49: LOO LOO LAND (PART 3)
CHAPTER 50: FIRE
CHAPTER 51: HEAT
CHAPTER 52: BURN
CHAPTER 53: FEAR REFLECTIONS
CHAPTER 54: LOO LOO ENDS
CHAPTER 55: COMFORTING HAND
CHAPTER 56: FREE THERAPY SESSION
CHAPTER 57: EXTRA LESSONS
CHAPTER 58: COFFEE N' MEDS
CHAPTER 59: CLERKS
CHAPTER 60: WATCH AND LEARN
CHAPTER 61: LETTING THE GUARD DOWN
CHAPTER 62: LEARNING TO SWIM
CHAPTER 63: ROUGH PLAY

CHAPTER 5: STUBBORN "FAMILY"

8K 256 309
By LightningFlamer

RING RING

A scream of agony is followed by the call of the cell phone, just as it is installed, resounding loudly in loop inside the apartment.

The red sky has taken on a lighter color, illuminating the ring of pride, ushering in morning.

The sound of the cell phone still resonates for a few seconds, until Blitzø leans out of the sofa moaning, and holding his head from a strong migraine, covered in sheets.

His eyes are covered by his dirty blanket with horse prints, so he uses his arm to try to find his cell phone, throwing all his pillows, cup of coffee and papers that were lying on his nightstand, until finally feeling what he's looking for in his hands.

He answers the call, sits slowly pulling the blanket off his face until it's just hanging from one of his horns, rubbing his eyes as he yawns, and taking all the time in the world to calmly answer.

Blitzø: .........Sup?

An annoying voice speaks through the phone hurting the non-existent ears of the hungover Imp, moving away from the cell phone, bothered by the noise.

Moxxie: Sir.  Do you know what time it is?  Millie and I have been waiting for you in the office for hours!

Blitzø sighs bitterly and lazily, trying to adjust his eyes to the daylight, rubbing his forehead.

Moxxie: I consider it disrespectful that you, OUR boss, do not take this work seriously...

As Moxxie's whining voice chatters in the background of Blitzø's mind, he tries to remember what day it is.

He stretches like a cat, letting his blanket fall to the ground, many of his bones crack and decides to interrupt the asshole who woke him up.

Blitzø: Look Moxx, it's not my fault that you fuck your wife so fast that you get to work on time, okay?

Moxxie: What?!  What does that even have to do with-?!

Blitzø: I'm already on my way, ok?  Now stop using your cell phone at work and be a responsible Imp for once in your fucking life.

Moxxie: ..... Wha-..?

Blitzø hangs up.  He gets up from the couch, and walks hunched over to the door of Loona's room.  He knocks on the door.

Blitzø: Loony~ Wake up, we have to go to work, sweetie.

He hears footsteps heading for the door, which seems strange to him.  Normally after knocking on her door, Loony responds with a "Let me sleep, bitch" and sleeps a few more minutes.  But before he could question it any longer, the door was already being opened.

When it opens entirely... he doesn't see anyone.  Until he looks down.

Y/N: Good morning daddy!

Blitzø stares at the girl for a few seconds, processing what's happening.

The little hellhound looks at him with a smile and her arms behind her back, standing straight waiting for an answer. 

On the outside she seems joyful, with excitement and security. But on the inside she's a nervous puppy, afraid that her unofficial older sister is right. 

So she thought during the whole night that...maybe, just maybe... If she's a good, happy, trouble-free girl, they'll let her stay.

Meanwhile, Blitzø doesn't change his expression, he keeps looking at her with confusion trying to remember what happened last night.

He looks up to get an explanation from Loona, but sees that she's not in her room.  Even more confused, he turns to see the pup.

Blitzø: Where's Loony?

Loona: Behind you.

Blitzø looks behind him to see Loona walking out of the kitchen, already dressed up, leaning against the wall as she calmly eats some bacon and eggs.

It is then that the smell of breakfast reaches both the Imp and the young hellhound.  Making Blitzø nauseous from his hangover, but hunger in Y/N, who sniffs the dish with depth and joy.

Y/N: MMM.  It smells so good!  What will we have for breakfast?

Loona: Nothing.  I made MY breakfast on time, prepare yours on your own.

Y/N: Oh..

Seeing the little hellhound lower her ears listlessly, discouraged.  Loona smirks, finishing her work.

She takes another bite from her plate and speaks.

Loona: Although thinking about it.  You should better wait and eat when you get back to the foundation.

It is then that both hellhounds turn to see Blitzø.  Loona with her mischievous smile, waiting to say "I told you so", and Y/N with concern, expecting the worst.

It is until this moment that Blitzø remembers what happened.  Or... part of it.

He remembers his fight with Loona last night.  And then he had brought that fuzzy thing to his apartment.  He turns to Y/N, who looks at him with puppy dog ​​eyes.

Blitzø rolls his eyes in disgust at the sight of the brat.  Actually adopting her was stupid, he really doesn't want to take care of a hyperactive little girl.. What was he thinking?

He turns his gaze to Loona, who is looking at him with an arrogant face, waiting for him to admit his mistake... but...

On the other hand..If he returns her, he'd be admitting his mistake. Loona would win that fight and after making such a drastic decision..

She'd never take him seriously.. She would NEVER respect him.

He turns to Y/N one more time, undecided.  Maybe... he can show Loona that SHE's the one who's wrong.  If he doesn't return that kid, he can play the "good daddy" role and make her see that SHE's the one making things difficult for everyone.  Yeah!

And once she apologizes to him, and admits that she was wrong... He can return that brat so she doesn't bother them anymore and so, he and his daughter can live happily together!!

Blitzø smirks at his "brilliant" idea and turns to Loona.

He crouches down to Y/N's height, gently grabs her shoulders and pulls her in front of him. He tells Loona with an innocent look and tone.

Blitzø: How can you say those things Loony?  Of course I'm NOT going to return her.

Hearing this, Y/N perks up her ears and wags her tail with a big smile as she looks at her new father.

But the other hellhound's mischievous smile changed to an surprised one with anger.

Loona: What?!

Blitzø: What you just heard, sweetie.  I made this decision thinking of you.  Don't you want a little sister?

Loona clenches her fists trying not to lose control, thinking what that Imp is up to..

Loona: Fuck no!

This is ridiculous!  Her adoption isn't even official... He didn't even sign that certificate!...

However, she knows that if she mentions it, Blitzø is capable of going and signing it in order to continue with his pathetic little game, whatever it is... So she decides not to mention it.

Even so... this can't stay that way.  She has to GO.

Blitzø: Well... you'll learn to love her.

Loona: Blitzø!  Are you fucking serious?!  You were heading to fucking tipsy town last night!

Blitzø gets up aggressively pushing Y/N back to point his finger at Loona.

Blitzø: THAT'S NOT TRUE!  I was as sober as a newborn baby with an abstinent mother.

Y/N stands behind Blitzø but looks over to see her older sister, confused since she can't understand why Loona doesn't want her to stay.

Loona: Oh yeah?  And what's that over there then?

Loona points to the beer cans that've been lying on the ground for hours.

Blitzø stares at them for a few seconds with a poker face, then turns to Loona with the same expression for a few seconds, until finally he speaks with confidence.

Blitzø: It's called recycling.

He leans back by putting his hand on the head of the young hellhound. Making her giggle and tilt her ears so they don't get crushed.

Loona shows her fangs and finally bristles her fur. But the smug Imp shows no sign of changing his mind.  He'll keep the brat.

But after all, she knows that at some point Blitzø will get bored of his little game and he'll eventually stop tolerating that little rat as soon as things get tough.

The adult hellhound calms down and decides to let things happen on their own.

Loona: Okay.  If you say so..

Blitzø:  Wait, really?

She heads for the exit, ready to go.

Loona: Yeah, yeah, let's go to work, it's already late.

It seems strange to the stubborn Imp that her Loony has suddenly changed her attitude towards the little girl, but for now he knows he must focus on work, he'll deal with this whole thing later.

Blitzø: Holy shit!  You're right.

He heads towards the exit too, leaving Y/N behind, he sniffs his armpit to see if he can still wear his suit that he's been wearing since the day and without washing.

Blitzø: Yeah, it's still clean.

It's definitely not clean.  But it's already late and he's too lazy to get ready or make breakfast.  He plans to buy some iced coffee on the way anyway.

Y/N: Where are we going?

Both Blitzø and Loona stop abruptly and turn to look at the little girl.

Blitzø: What?

Y/N skips over to them, ready for a family outing.  But Loona stops her and pushes her into the apartment again.

Loona: WE are going to work.

Y/N: Work?

Blitzø: Mhm.

Y/N: Woah...

Blitzø, trying to be patient, nods his head awkwardly and turns to leave.

Blitzø: Yeah.. and we're running late so, see you.

Y/N: Can I go?

The impatient Imp abruptly stops again and sighs in frustration.  Loona looks at him calmly and with a slight smile.

He turns around, still trying to be nice to the dwarf furball.

Blitzø: Well you see... Only adults can go to work, so...

Y/N: Uh huh?

However, Y/N doesn't get the hint and still waits for an answer while smiling.

Blitzø: You know...

Y/N: Uh huh?

He slowly loses his sanity but keeps trying to appear friendly.

Blitzø: You can't come. Ok?

Y/N: Oh..

Y/N lowers her ears and her eyes, disappointed.

Loona: Too bad, fluff.

Blitzø turns around again ready to go once and for all.

Y/N: What am I supposed to do then?

Blitzø: OH FOR FUCK SAKE!

He turns to her once more with a visibly forced smile as Loona enjoys the view.

Blitzø: Why don't you stay here, huh?  Familiarize yourself with the place.

The young hellhound looks around thinking about how to entertain herself, knowing that she has no other choice, she turns to see her new father and nods.

Blitzø: Good.

However, Loona wants to add fuel to the fire.

Loona: Wow Blitzø.  Your first day as her father and you leave her all alone and unsupervised?

Blitzø turns to look at the Loona silently, with narrowed eyes, knowing what she is doing.

Loona: You didn't even get her a babysitter.

Blitzø curls his lip on anger, but then one more idea comes to his mind, causing him to turn to Loona with a mischievous smile.  The adult hellhound at noticing this; immediately knows what he's thinking about.

Loona: Don't even think about it.  I'm the only one who can open the way for you to the world of the living.  Without me, you can't do anything.

Blitzø hunches over in annoyance.

Blitzø: Shit, it's true.

He, peeks at the little girl staring at him, not knowing what to expect.  Sadly, Blitzø can only see one choice. The disgusted Imp sighs frustrated.

Blitzø: Fine.. You're coming with us.

Y/N: YAY!!

Loona can't help but laugh knowing that this day will suck for such stubborn Imp.

Loona: Oh, this is going to be good.

Y/N runs up to her new family and holds hands with both of them.  They both quickly let go of her and wipe their hands on their clothes.

She looks at them confused.  Loona walks away looking at her cell phone. Then she turns to see Blitzo who, seeing her indifferently in the eyes, tries to think of what to say.

Blitzø: What was your name honey?

Y/N: Uh.. my name's Y/N. I thought I told-..

Blitzø: Yeah sure whatever, let's go.  There are a couple of people you're going to meet.

He walks away, Y/N follows him from behind getting distracted from what happened.

Blitzø now can only hope that she doesn't make him look bad there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 12.6K 23
(Y/N) was killed during the Great Depression and never did anything for herself in life and wanted to make up for that....in hell. So she gets a job...
393K 6.7K 28
[NOT COMPLETED] Y/n is a young man who lives with his mother and step-father. He's a hired hand for any job (that he's okay with) and strives to one...
99.5K 2.5K 50
You, a imp have trained yourself every year to become the best assassin Hell has ever seen, so whenever you saw that there a was a job to kill people...
22.9K 780 21
"A human that has fallen in love with a female hellhound, despite fearing going to Hell." "A hellhound that has fallen in love with a male human, des...