Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82

308 37 10
By DreamerGirlKes

"I know the four of you are not about to torture them like that." Adele laughed as Luca and the rest talked about what they were about to do to the boys at the bachelor party. Rodney wanted to fool them with a stripper but thought of the fact that X and Eli were just like their father. Both were liable to shoot before looking. So, the next step was to torture them with Nova, and she was down for it.

"You acted as if that is a bad thing. Nov crazy-ass tortures them on a daily basis and loves doing it. It's just tonight they will be tied to a chair while we laugh and film." Victor laughed. "Plus, my little evil demon knows her limits and how far she can go. Right baby?" He said making Nova smile sitting down in his lap.

"I swear the two of you should have been together a long time ago. Victor, why don't the two of you just get married?"  Liam said walking into the room with his wife and Damya. "Tell me why I just went over some of the lab reports for Xerxes and half of the women are fucking pregnant. It reminds me of when we were younger every time I turned around someone was fucking pregnant. It starting over again."

"Not our problem. It's our children that have to care for them not us. Speaking of which when this is all over we need to call up the other part of our family and vacation with them. Just all the older generation. No children, no grandchildren." Luca said. "But who's pregnant?" He asked as Liam hand him the tablet.

"Chance anything new on Emmanuel?" Jeremiah asked as he shook his head looking through more of his files. "I have to give it to him. The asshole is smart he knows how to cover his tracks. For how long? He's going to be fucking stupid and walk right into our trap. I just don't see why he wouldn't come out and play."

"The bitch is afraid. Manuel talks all this fucking shit about being on top of it all but fucking scared. In the back of his mind, he knows that he cannot win against us, but he is willing to try. I bet you he has a plan not to die by Xerxes, Luca, or my hands. The asshat is probably planning to kill himself before that happens or have one of his lackeys do it for him." Chance said as he typed away at his laptop.

"Why do I feel you are right?"

"Because I am brother. You forget I grew up around the older assholes and the ways of the Lions. I know that if they think they are about to be defeated. Death by their own hands is an honorable death than by the hands of their enemy. I prefer to die by the hands of my enemy at least I know I died fighting than a fucking coward." Chance said with a shrug. It was nothing more to say about the matter and Luca knew it as he sighed looking down at his phone.

"Liebe call X now!" He said standing quickly without telling them why. Adele started to fumble with her phone while she noticed Jeremiah, Chance, Rodney, and Victor's eyes widen.

"GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING PHONE!" Paris yelled taking her husband's phone looking back at him and then Adele. "Kaarina and her sister were shot coming out of a store in the city...."

"WHAT?! ARE THEY ALIVE?!" Nova yelled but Adele could tell by the look on Paris's face that they weren't. She signed texting S.O.S to Xerxes and the rest as she sunk back into the chair rubbing her head.

"I knew this was a bad idea. Baby, he killed Kaarina because he thought it would hurt X, but her fucking sister! Her little sister! Luca, Tori was only fucking fourteen! The same age as our grandchildren, and Kaarina was twenty-four. What is wrong with this man? If he wants us dead so damn bad come for us not two fucking innocents! TELL ME THOSE IDIOTS FOUND SOMETHING!" Adele said.

"The sniper. He was quick with the trigger but running. What I call a poor excuse for an assassin." Chance chuckled looking at the footage from the building he was coming off. "It was two... No fucking way!"

"What is it now?"

"Emmanuel sent his lapdog into the heat. Not the one that have Zade ran soon as he pulled the trigger... and look at this." Chance said running the facial software on Zade. "He is the one in the video with Riley. That dirty muthafucka!" He said.

"Luc, tell them to get his phone and scan it. I need everything off of it. Emmanuel will not be getting over on us this time." Chance spoke.

"Two days after we eloped Adriel. He killed her two days after we wed! I can't tell our family this knowing that I was the cause of Kaarina's death! What of Harper she is going to be devastated finding out that her mom is dead, and I cause it." Riley said wiping a tear.

"BabyGirl are you okay?" Xerxes asked kneeling in front of her and taking her hands. "No to get off subject but you acting as if you are pregnant." He said stated as Riley shook her head. "Okay but this isn't your fault. Emmanuel took her life not you and he will pay. Plus, if it's anyone's fault it's mine because I am the one he is after." X finished. 

Xerxes couldn't believe that Emmanuel would scoop this low to get to him. Then again he could the man had no heart and it showed. Hell, he killed his own daughter and then made it look like a freaking murder. Not only that threw a woman and her daughter on the street because she would not give him his own damn niece which was disgusting.

"Do you think that he knows? That someone in the community is working for him?"

"I know you are not suggesting Chance are you?" Xerxes asked as she shook her head no sighing. "No Chance had proven himself to be on our side and I don't think it's his wife either. I don't know... maybe Shino's siblings." She said making Xerxes arch a brow.

"It's neither of them. Everyone is clean... I think. I think Emmanuel is just fucking crazy. The man wants power wants and look at what all he has done BabyGirl. For the past few years, all our enemies came at us because of him. We will handle this, and Harper will be just fine, believe in that." Xerxes said kissing Riley's hands before placing a single kiss on her lips.

"Am I interrupting anything?" Chance asked.

"No... what do you have that I need to see?" Xerxes said which Chance shook his head.

"Nothing... we have the sniper down in the basement. He not talking. I can tell you he thinks that he fazing me by calling me a traitor. When I was the one lied to the moment my grandfather died. Hell before then... anyway he won't talk to your father or me. So, Luca directed me here to get you, and the other Dons." He said.

"Fine, I will be back Ri... take the kids to the park or down to the farm or something. Don't they won't know that something is wrong just yet....."

"I know you should be the one that tells Harp, that her mom is dead. I hate this but torture his ass good Adriel." She said with a smirk. X laughed kissing her again before leaving with his uncle to the warehouse on the lower end of the community.

"Damn the traitor went and got the sorry ass Dons." He laughed soon as Xerxes and Hiro walked through the door. Takahiro smirked and Xerxes chuckled. "How are you feeling about me killing your new flame?"

"I feel like you killed an innocent. A woman that had nothing to do with this shit... a woman that was us to fool your sorry ass, Don. Emmanuel really thinks he ended Riley and I don't he? You see we did have a little falling out but love always fucking conquerors." Xerxes said picking up a bat with a chain wrapped around it.

"And sorry bastards like you always fucking fall. I'm tired of the bullshit. You have one chance..." He laughed looking back at his uncle shaking his head and chuckling. "And one chance only to answer my question."

"You think you fucking bad don't you? When Emmanuel is done with you all of you are going to fall!"

"Yeah, I heard that line a time or two. Where the fuck is he!" Xerxes yelled. The laughed spitting at his feet yelling go to hell. X just sighed rolling his shoulders taking a swing, hitting the man on his right side causing him to scream. Chance and Takahiro swore they heard his ribs crack. The next hit connected with the man's knee and the force caused it to dislocate before Xerxes hit it again breaking it.

"I'LL TALK... I'LL TALK! JUST NO MORE!"

"Alright, where's Emmanuel hiding? And Zane the second shooter?" Chance asked. The man just sits there staring at him until Xerxes's bat came down on his shoulder.

"FUCK YOU CRAZY ASS FUCKER!"

"You said you would talk but I don't hear a damn thing coming from your fucking mouth! The man asked you a fucking question. ANSWER IT DAMNIT!" He yelled swinging the bat wildly. Both Hiro and Chance had to jump out of the way. That quick he had dropped the bat and picked up a machete swinging until the man's limps were hanging from his body. The crazy thing was he was still alive.

"And here I thought his parents were crazy." Chance said to Hiro and whoever else was standing behind him. Xerxes glanced back his eyes were not long blue but a mixture of green and brown. "Yelp he has lost it." Chance laughed as X spun the big knife in his hand cutting off the man's head.

"Bitch ass muthafucka!" He said as he started to remove his shirt. "CLEAN THIS SHIT UP! AND FIND ME THAT SECOND SHOOTER NOW!"

Zane knew this was a bad idea... coming to Germany. Why the fuck did he listen to Emmanuel? Now it seems that law enforcement was on high alert after killing that fucking girl. How in the hell was he supposed to leave Germany like this? And the bigger question was did Emmanuel plan for this to happen. He wouldn't the man was like a brother to him. Hell, he was more of a brother to him than his own siblings so that was out of the question.

"Manuel they have the whole fucking country on lockdown!"

"How if they have the shooter? Zade did you get yourself seen?"

"WHAT NO! THAT IDIOT MUST HAVE SOLD ME OUT!" He yelled into the phone as Emmanuel sighed. Both rubbed their temples in thought.

"I want you to stick to the plan. Have Riley see you somewhere. I need the girl to freak out... and the woman that Xerxes was fucking. How did he take it? You did kill her in front of him right?"

"Manuel you said killed the girl. Nothing about killing her in front of her lover. I took care of the problem and the other one... She was just a causality. She was standing behind her when I took the shot. Unfortunately, she died too. As for Riley, the girl has been like a ghost. I haven't seen her once since I've been here. Xerxes and his little gang have been everywhere. Maybe she and her family when back to the states."

"That is quite possible but a jump. I will look into that but I will also find you a way out of Germany while I am at it... Zane just be careful little brother. I will see you when you are back here safe." Emmanuel said hanging up the phone allowing Zane to let out a breath as he fell back on the bed.

Thoughts???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 2.8K 94
BokuAkaKuroKen Story :)
1.2K 33 1
Abc's of Mikey & Takemichi's life in Tokyo Manji Gang.
678 41 8
toji fushiguro.
38.5K 1.8K 10
❛ the other woman ❜ 綺麗男の子.ᐟ ❨ ; ❩ ━━━ ANGST , R16+ , REWRITTEN . . . ©EST. SATURDAY 071321 ━ SATURDAY...