Mr firefighter (bakushima)

By 3Kiri_shark3

Bakugou is a firefighter at house 28, his badge number is 3478 and he's been on the job for 5 years now. He i... More

The accident
Lieutenant kirishima
Firehouse 28
First shift
After shift
Kiya Hiroya
Next shift :)
πŸ”₯flamesπŸ”₯
School trip
It's my job
Emiko
Apologies
Pregnancy tests
Crisis
Dokuro Akinari
Touya todoroki
Shifts
A strong fireman, inside and out
Labour field
πŸ’•new bornsπŸ’•
❌Parents❌
πŸ’œFreydaπŸ’œ
Last week at firehouse 28
Firehouse 29
Floor collapse
Pregnancy
Coma
Babies and names
A Big Day

Scars

73 3 5
By 3Kiri_shark3

He looks at it for a moment, before todoroki walks back in, followed by a few curious bystanders. Todoroki places the bandages on the side as kirishima's washing the wound.

Todoroki: "Does this happen often?"

Kirishima shakes his head "No, but often enough. It's ok, I know what to do."

Nodding slightly, todoroki steps back as emiko walks into the room, then tilts her head "It reopened?... that's not nice."

Bakugou walks over and takes the bandages, kirishima looks at him and raises an eyebrow, but lets him take his arm. Wrapping it in the bandage, he lets the arm go again after sealing it with some medical tape. He then silently walks away again, still too tired for social interaction from the long shift of the night.

Kirishima pauses a second, before turning off the tap and then picking up his glass, walking out of the room with everyone else following too.

Inko: "..what was that?"

Kirishima: "Hmm? Oh. Burn scar."

Midoriya: "...right.. I forgot you had that....."

Kirishima smiles slightly and nods, then they sit back down on the sofa and mitsuki says "Well.. we should probably leave now. So, do you have everything you need?"

Emiko looks up "Oh, yes. Hold on."

She turns and runs up the stairs, before returning with her bag. Smiling her usual bright smile that almost matches kirishima's, she says "Ok, I'm ready!"

Kirishima smiles slightly as she comes over and hugs him, before aaving to the others and following the bakugous out of the house. Walking behind them, kirishima watches them leave, standing by the door and waving to them until they disappear down the road. He sighs slightly, then yawns, tiredness slowly overcoming his body.

Midoriya comes to the door and smiles slightly "You know... I never realised you had her so young."

Kirishima looks at him and smiles slightly "I was young.. trusted too many people that I shouldn't have.... but you already knew that."

Midoriya smiles slightly and nods, then they close the door and turn to see inko stood in the doorway.

Kirishima: "Oh, sorry, I didn't realise you were there."

Inko smiles slightly "It's quite alright.... well, I best be off to work... goodbye izuku."

Midoriya smiles slightly and waves to his mother as she walks out of the door, waving back to them as they are both waving now. They then go back into the house, closing the door once more and walking into the livingroom.

Todoroki: "We best go to get some sleep.."

Midoriya nods slightly and then kirishima says "If you want, there's a guest room down that corridor there. 3rd door to the right. Driving this tired isn't a very good idea, so..."

Todoroki: "Oh.. that would be great, thank you."

Kirishima nods slightly and watches as they leave, then signals for bakugou to come with him. He does and follows the red head up the stairs, going into his old room. It hasn't really changed at all and kirishima smiles slightly to that, closing the door behind them.

He grabs a t-shirt from his chest of drawers as he does still stay here on occasion for emiko. Changing out of his uniform, he pulls on the shirt and turns to see bakugou has also finished changing. Smiling softly to himself, he then walks over to the bed and lays down, watching as the other male walks around to the other side and lays down with him as well.

Both of their uniforms have been folded neatly ontop of the chest of drawers, next to eachother.

Bakugou rolls onto his side to face kirishima, who looks over to him with a sleepy smile. Humming slightly, he pulls the red head closer by his waist, feeling the other's arms wrap around him as well. Kirishima has his head resting on bakugou, as bakugou's head rests on the soft pillow. Quite quickly, they both fall into a sound slumber in each other's loving embrace, warmth enveloping their bodies.

When they wake up, it's about 12 sort of time and kirishima wakes up actually ontop of the blonde. His legs straddling his hips, his head resting gently on bakugou's chest.

Bakugou had actually woken up before him, so when kirishima does wake up, he feels bakugou's hands playing with his ruby red hair. A small smile appears on his face with a little blush, that spreads across his cheeks.

The cocky bonde notices this and smirks slightly, placing a hand under kirishima's chin to make them meet each other's gaze. Kirishima sits up slightly, then smiles softly and kisses the blonde gently on the lips, before pulling away and saying "We should probably get some lunch."

Bakugou scoffs at this but he nods and stands up, letting himself be led to a closet.

Kirishima changes into a pair of ripped jeans and a long sleeved t-shirt. He brushes his hair through and then hands bakugou some clothes as well. Without questioning it, he changes into the clothes provided, then they walk downstairs to see todoroki and midoriya slowly emerging from the hallway as well.

Midoriya and kirishima both smile as todoroki and bakugou simply nod their heads slightly at the other two. Todoroki apologises before him and midoriya leave, thanking kirishima and saying a goodbye to them both.

Once they've left, bakugou and kirishima start lunch, just having some sandwiches with a small chicken salad on the side. They eat and then go into the livingroom, sitting down and turning on the tv, only to talk over it.

Kirishima is leaning against bakugou with his head on his shoulder as bakugou has his arm around him. The two talk for quite a while, just about anything and everything. That is, until the doorbell rings and kirishima stands up, bakugou letting go of his waist and letting him go to answer the door.

When he does, he sees a slightly smaller girl with light brown hair and red eyes, like bakugou's, a little lighter than kirishima's.

She smiles "Hello, you must be kirishima. I'm kana bakugou, I was just looking for my brother, wherever he went."

Kirishima chuckles "Oh, ok, come on in. He's just in the livingroom."

She smiles and nods, then walks into the house, slipping off her shoes as kirishima closes the door behind her. They walk inside and bakugou looks up from the sofa, seeing his sister and he sighs "Why'd you let that thing in here?"

Kana: "Oh, well that's polite."

Kirishima chuckles softly, then sits back down on the sofa as kana settles beside him.

Bakugou sits forward "So, how was college then?"

Kirishima looks between them, before going to the other side of bakugou so that they can talk. Kana smiles slightly "Fine.. yeah."

Bakugou raises an eyebrow "What does that mean? You got a secret boyfriend or something?"

Kana rubs the back of her neck "No... I have a secret girlfriend.."

Bakugou blinks for a moment and then says "Well at least someone in this family likes girls."

Kana: "I'm pretty sure mum's bi, but go off I guess."

Bakugou scoffs "Pretty sure? The woman knows the ins and outs of lesbian sex. I'm pretty sure she is. Also the old man's pan."

Kana: "Mhm, good to know."

By the time they're done talking, kirishina checks the time, seeing it's 2:45. He sighs and says "You can stay here, I'll be back in a minute."

Bakugou looks over and nods slightly "Emiko?"

Kirishima nods and smiles slightly, waving to them both as he walks out to the front door, putting on his shoes and going out to his car. He unlocks the car, closing the front door behind him and then he goes to the car, getting inside.

Starting the engine, he drives to the school and gets there just on time to pick up emiko. Getting out of the car, he walks inside the school gates and onto the gravel playground at the front of the school. When emiko spots him, she smiles and walks over, saying "Hi! My friend's parents wanted to talk to you."

Kirishima smiles slightly "Ok, can you take me to see them then?"

She nods and then takes his hand, leading him through the crowd of parents and to two parents. The mother has light blonde hair and beautiful olive green eyes as her partner has ebony hair with plum purple eyes.

They see them coming and they smile, their daughter has her father's ebony brown hair and her mother's olive green eyes. Kirishima smiles back at them, emiko also smiling slightly.

The mother says "Hello, I'm mrs. Ayaka, you're mr. Kirishima, aren't you?"

Kirishima smiles slightly "Yes, it's nice to meet you."

She smiles and shakes his hand, the father doing the same afterwards. Then mr. Ayaka says "We would like to speak to you about organizing a sleepover. Our daughter has been asking about one and, of course, because we're aware you have quite a demanding job, we are happy for her to come to ours. Would that be alright?"

Kirishima smiles and says "Of course, yeah. No problem, um.. how about I give you my number and you can text me about the details and just incase anything happens while she's with you. Although I'm sure she'll be fine."

They smile and nod, then kirishima gives them a card with his number on it, then he smiles "There you go. I'll answer anytime before about 5pm and after about 8am."

Nodding, they say "No problem, we'll probably stick within those times anyway. Thank you."

He nods and smiles "No problem, it was nice to meet you."

-1612 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365 4 29
Eijiro Kirishima, a full-time firefighter, has struggled with an enormous secret guilt his entire life. The only problem? He has amnesia, and can't r...
264K 9.2K 113
Y/N Yagi -the daughter of the greatest Hero in the world, All-Might- joins U.A with her best friend, Hitoshi Shinsou. People have always criticized h...
685K 23K 50
ΰΈ…^β€’ο»Œβ€’^ΰΈ… It was a normal Friday, at least that's what Katsuki thought. After a villain attack, he had to stay in school longer than necessary. The sun...
107K 4.6K 51
Izuku Midoriya was about to begin his final year of high school, which is nerve-wracking enough, without the addition of him moving across the countr...