Loving the Enemy

By mydumbas

Book 1 of 2 When two of the biggest Mafia's are threatened, they are forced to work together to defeat the en... More

PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
...

Chapter 28

5K 75 13
By mydumbas

"Braylon Cripple. Known for selling all kind of poisons on the black Market but also body parts. From fingernails to... brains." Seb shivers, muttering a quiet "Disgusting."

"Erik was supposed to meet him tomorrow again for some updates." Ace interferes. "He didn't get any details yet on where, but we'll hack into Eriks phone, you know how that works. Everything else we'll discuss when we have the details."

It's about 4 am now and after everyone else got back we immediately sat in the living room and explained our situation to Alex.

We figured that we have a mole. That's pretty obvious but question is how? Because we didn't tell anyone but among us, so we must have been listened to trough electronics. That's why we scrapped phones and laptops where we weren't sure are safe.

I stand and leave, wishing everyone a good night, barely even managing to say it.

Today got me so damn tired.

And maybe even that orgasm. But we will never talk about that ever again.

And i mean ever.

Never ever again.

Never.

Taking a quick warm shower, which turned into a cold one (and maybe me giving myself another orgasm), I put on an oversized shirt and go to sleep, falling into a deep sleep.

___________________

"Anna," a quiet voice wakes me, shaking my shoulders gently. "Anna, wake up. We have some news on Cripple."

I groan and pull the blanket over my face, but much to my luck, it's ripped of me again.

"You don't want a rerun from last time in Tokyo, now do you?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you that, Vanessa?" I turn to her, squinting my eyes at the sudden light, trying to manage a pointed look.

"Fuck, you're right.", she stands and walks to the door, but not leaving without muttering, 'crazy bitch.' "I give you 30 minutes. If you're not done by that time I'll send the whole fucking crew, you dumb bitch."

I chuckle.

After she closed the door I went to the bathroom, made my daily skincare routine, and went into the kitchen, where I find Fernanda and Sky on the black marble kitchen counter, making pancakes.

"Oh, good morning my baby." With a smile on my face, I walk up to Sky and give her a juicy kiss on the cheek.

Fernanda chuckles and flips the pancake, making that move with the pan. "More like good mid-afternoon. It's two fifteen darling."

"Oh. Is everyone else already awake?"

"No Alex, Levina, and I believe Ace are still asleep."

I hum, stealing a pancake from a plate and quickly walking out into the living room, where the others have gathered already, sitting in a comfortable silence while the tv is running with some Russian news.

Ten minutes or so later we are joined by Ace and later on Levina and Alex, who went to his wife and daughter though.

Breaking the silence, Levina directs her gaze to Mateo. "Soo... What have we got? News on the location?"

"Yes. Cripple wanted to meet Erik at a club that he owns called 'Russia nip' at circa 9 pm. Luckily it's not far from here, only 30 minutes if we drive fast and with no traffic. So our-"

"Ouhhh yes!" Levina interrupts Mateo in a cheerful tone. "You know what?"

Mateo sighs, covering his face with his hands. "What Levina?"

"While you boys are drugging the guy and all that, we women will party and live the best night of our lives while we can. Does that sound good?"

"No, Levina it doe-"

"Great!" She takes my hand and drags us both up the couch in joy, "Girls come. Let's get ready!"

We are already walking, no let me correct myself, hopping away, not listening to what the 'boys' have to say. Only parts I could understand apart from Levinas joyful talk about which dress she'll wear, were Mateo arguing that it's still morning, that 'it's not going to happen', from Sebastian that we should 'get our asses back there' and that we're apparent 'bitches' and the rest was not important to us.

They are kind of right but who gives a shit about them.

Women have worked far too much for the last decades. Let us have our fun!

Accidently tripping into the kitchen and falling over to the wine cabinet, our hands landed on some wine glasses and guess how many wine bottles? Right, (or wrong), 3.

Don't judge.

We have the whole day and a whole lot gossiping plus model shows before us.

Stumbling into Levinas room, where we had to cross the living room again and some annoying as bitches planning out the evening and scolding us again, we make ourselves comfortable on the queen-sized bed.

We are probably also their gossip for tonight. I mean we probably always are but now that we leave them to do the job, they get to gripe a lot more.

Two wine glasses later I shoot it out without thinking.

"I look forward to get laid tonight." With a proud nod I look at the beautiful white and naked wall while the others stare at me, smirks slowly appearing.

"Any reason?" Kiyoko teases with the lift of her brows.

I shake my head. "No."

Lies.

I want to get laid because I'm trying to get my mind of someone's fingers far up my drenching pussy, giving me the best orgasm with fingers I had in years.

But I obviously don't tell them that.

I'm not ready to tell them that my damn archenemy finger fucked me.

And besides it wasn't anything special and it's never going to happen again, so I find that bit of information not important.

Levina hums and gives me a suspicious look. "I think I know why."

My head snaps to her. "No, you don't." I nervously laugh, "I told you guys there's no reason. I just haven't had sex in a long time now."

Levina slowly nods, a stupid, sly smile appearing.

And then she's leaning to Vanessa and whispers something, even though her gaze remains on me.

Leaning back Vanessas expression turns into the same as Levinas and not seconds later Kiyokos does too.

Oh god. Now not only one clown- uh I mean clone but three. Of Levina.

"What?" Please don't say you know about the incident. Please.

Levina answers, and when she does, I'm so damn facilitated that it's not what I was thinking about. "It's that Greek restaurant boy, isn't it?"

I let out the breath that I held, faking to hide my smile and somehow try to manage a blush. And the only thing to make that possible is to think about yesterday's event.

Levina points a finger in my direction. "I knew it! Yes! Fuck I knew itttttttt!"

Kiyoko interrupts Levi's happy dance. "You know you are a Mafia donna? You can just search him up. It's not that hard. You'll find everything about him in 3 minutes."

I wave a dismissing hand at her, accidently slapping Levi in the process. She gives me a 'wtf' look but I ignore her and speak to Kiyo, "I know. But we aren't here long. As soon as we have everything we need from Russia we'll go back to continue with the mission."

Kiyo shrugs, muttering 'I guess'.

Vanessa frowns, taking another sip from her third glass of wine now. "Don't you have something like daddy issues?"

I nod. "I do. Why?"

"Isn't Greek boy a little too young."

"No. He's our age. A few months older than me. Like Seb."

Levina shoots up again, her finger pointed at me again and a big smile on her face. "AHA! So you did look him up!" And then, she starts laughing like a maniac.

"Oh god," I mutter, "Someone take her glass away."

Vanessa takes Levina by her shoulder, sitting her back down and carefully taking the glass away from her hands.

I take a look at the time on Levinas alarm clock.

On god. Already 6 pm.

And we haven't eaten anything yet expect for some snacks.

"Ladies should I make us some pasta for dinner?"

They nod and with that I take off to the empty kitchen and start making simple pasta with tomato sauce.

Putting out plates ten minutes later, a heavy presence enters, and I know exactly who it is.

His spicy wood scent mixed with a hint of smoke enters my senses as he steps closer to me.

"I didn't know you smoke."

"There's a lot about me that you don't know."

His chest is now presses against my back as I put sauce on the second plate pasta.

"Good think because I don't want to know anything about you." I breath out.

"Why?" His head is now beside mine, and suddenly he licks my earlobe. "Too scared to fall in love with me if you do?" He leaves a wet kiss under my ear, causing a shiver run through me.

A dark chuckle vibrates from him and his hands snake around my waist, sneaking lower and lower.

Angrily and with messy movements I fill the last plate, manage to take every single one and rip free from his grip, quickly walking back to the others.

I can already smell the smug smirk appearing on his ugly fucking face but do not dare to look back.

Calmly storming into Levi's bedroom, I give everyone their bowls and we eat, chit chatting a bit, and to my luck we don't talk about our earlier conversation.

45 minutes later we start getting ready, each in our own bedrooms.

I decide to put on a silver, sparkling dress, with slits on each hip, the back open and a V-neck with some sparkling jewelry.

(and the make-up, sry i'm not really good at explaining)

When I'm finished, I walk to the entrance where we were all supposed to meet.

And when I tell you my jaw dropped, I mean it.

They ladies all look gorgeous, Levina has on a black, curve hugging velour dress on, with the long sleeves cut in half and hanging down.

Vanessa is wearing a pink corset dress and as for Kiyoko, she is wearing a black, long-sleeved dress, basically exposing her hips.

They check me out and give me a smirk. "With how you look tonight, there's no chance you're not getting laid." Kiyoko remarks.

I throw my hair over my shoulder, "I know."

"The boys already drove off, saying 'we were taking too long'." Levina quotes.

Vanessa rolls her eyes and scoffs, "Boys. Whatever. Let's go. I want to partyyyy!" She charges for the door first, walking to a Mercedes Benz EQ.

Vanessa gets into the driver seat, Levina in the passenger seat and me and Kiyo in the back.

Driving off we already begin our night with blasting music and screaming out the lyrics.

___________________

Helloooo🙃🙃

How are u guys today?

Hope you liked this chapter

Next one is getting better (and spicier;)) 😏

Btw if u haven't already seen my tiktok: if u want to know how I imagine my characters look like check it out: dum.b4s5

Anyway... wish u a great day/ night<33

Love y'all❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 5.6K 58
The failure to put trust into a stranger's words and a simple act of judgement became the catalyst for a tragic night. Arabella's pleasant life becom...
33.2K 612 49
(Book 2 of the 'To Be His' series.) (Can be read as a stand alone.) Aurora de Luca is the daughter of a once ruthless mafia leader. Her mom and dad...
54.9K 921 34
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence, and will move fast. "I want to start over" He says spinning me out and pullin...
11.1M 248K 37
" W..what are you-" " Do you want me to show all those people who you belong to the easy way or the hard way?" He says deeply, a dark look in his eye...