Romance Tales- series ✔️

By _AestheticWriter22_

A collection of series of different couples! Some happy Some sad Some reality filled Some emotional Sone... More

Series
Ayat~Amaan
Preface
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Bonus Part
Zainab~Faiz
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Epilogue
Sehar~Moiz
1
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue
Dania~Haider
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Epilogue
Izzah~Yahya
1
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue
Wania~Mahad
1
2
3
4
5
Epilogue
Kainat~Jazil
1
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue

Epilogue

4.2K 200 6
By _AestheticWriter22_

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

......................

Ayat pulled back the curtains before stretching her body.... a beautiful smile was playing on her lips looking at the busy streets of sunday in Calfornia...

"How much i love this view!"

She heard and turned back to see her husband laying on the bed facing her with his face resting on his hand with the help of his elbow... Ayat smiled even more as she walked to him and sitting on the bed ruffled his hair as he laid on the bed completely...

"Which view you love this much?"

Amaan took her other hand in his and placed a soft kiss on the back of her palm before telling her...

"You wearing my clothes with this morning hair, smiling looking at the sun shining! In fact i love the whole you!"

Ayat smiled with a soft blush and all Amaan did was to pull her in her arms and rolled on the bed... both laid side by side their legs tangled and him creasing Ayat's covered waist and She ruffling Amaan's hair... both laid there looking at each other before Amaan spoke with his morning husky voice...

"I thank my Allah to give me you!"

"And i thank Him for you!"

Ayat said with a beautiful smile making Amaan kiss her cheek and they hugged each other.... its been 6 months since their marriage and 3 months since they shifted to California... but there has not been a single day where both have not thanked their Allah for each other or they have not expressed their love to each other... both were irrevocably in love and Allah made their love even more pure by tieing them in the sacred bond of Nikkah...

........................

"What are you making?"

Ayat asked hugging Amaan from behind and tip toeing looked in the pan from above his shoulder making Amaan smile and tell her...

"Scrambled eggs and toast with orange juice!"

"Ahan!"

Ayat answered still hugging him from back... as Amaan lowered the heat of the pan he pulled Ayat in front him and placing a kiss on her head sniffed her freshly washed hair... nuzzling in her neck for a few seconds he rubbed his nose on her ticklish spot making her laugh...

"Hehehe, maan stop!"

Amaan smilingly pulled back and Ayat with the same smile pushed back his hair from his forehead... Amaan looked at the eggs and while mixing it asked...

"So where does my wife wants to go today?"

Ayat kept looking at him until he questioned and in an instant told him...

"Beach!"

Amaan looked at her and then nodded his head...

"Then eat this and get ready fast we will be late to go there!"

Ayat nodded her head like a kid before taking the plate from Amaan.... she folded her legs on the counter while Amaan sat on the high chair....

.......................

After a long happy and tiring day on the beach with capturing some happy moments in the camera both were sitting on the sand looking at the sunset... Both sat side by side with Ayat holding his arm and had entwined their fingers with resting her head on his shoulder....

"Maan"

"Hmm?"

Amaan asked with his light tone which he always use with his wife while creasing her fingers....

"I want KFC!"

Amaan chuckled at her who pouted towards her husband... he just blinked his eyes and said...

"Finally this girl got hungry after a long day!"

Ayat fake glared at him and Amaan just kissed her cheek making the frown fade away... soon both stood up and holding their shoes with one hand entwined their fingers together and walked towards their car...

After having a heavy meal at KFC as asked by Ayat... they sat in the car all ready to go back home... they had opened the windows to let the close breeze touch them... Amaan hand her hand in his while driving... the silence in between them was beautiful as always... after driving for 20 mins Amaan turned to look at his wife to find him sleeping... a soft smile came up on his lips and he continued to drive...

In between Ayat's mobile rang which was placed in between the duo so looking at the road for once Amaan took the mobile and placed it on his ear before holding the steering wheel yet again...

"Asalam-o-Alikum Adan!"

Amaan greeted in a low voice not wanting to disturb Ayat...

"Walikum Salam, Ayat kidher hai?" (Where is Ayat?)

She directly asked him on which he rolled his eyes but replied...

"She is sleeping and i am not going to wake her up!"

"Is she okay? Is time ku so rhi hai wo?" (Why is she sleeping at this time?)

Adan asked with a concerned voice making Amaan smile a bit and he futher told her...

"Han theek hai wo, we were at the beach and now she is asleep being tired!" (Yes she is fine, .....)

"Oh!"

Adan said and soon she ended the call ordering Amaan to tell Ayat to call them... Amaan ended the call with a disbelief look and raced the car to go home sooner....

Amaan placed Ayat on the bed lightly as a feather on which she smiled cuddling to the bed... Amaan chuckled and then took off her shoes and placed them on the rack with his.... after that he went to remove her jacket but was not able to and Ayat too groaned at it making Amaan speak in a wisper...

"Take off your jacket and sleep baby!"

Ayat grumpily rolled to Amaan's side of the bed and Amaan took out her jacket before covering her with the duvet...

After having a shower Amaan laid beside his wife on her side of the bed creasing her face and then placed a long kiss on her forehead before pulling her in his arm and welcome the sleep....

.........................

2 months later

Ayat took her books from the table and putting them in the bag stood up with her friends... she had 3 friends in the university... one was an indian, two was from california only....

"You seem sleepy Ayat! Husband didn't let you sleep at night?"

Elle one from California said making the other two laugh while Ayat nodded in disbelief...

"Elle I had to wake up whole night to complete the assignments and tasks!"

Elle giggled as she saw Ayat's flushed face... but didn't said anything further...

"I am just waiting for the summer holidays, dad said we will go to Paris!"

Hannah the other one from California spoke making Nisha, the indian girl spoke...

"And i will be able to go back to my home for a while!"

"Where are you two going?"

Hannah asked Ayat and Elle... on which Elle told...

"Well i have a trip to plan with my fiance and our cousins, perks of being the only child!"

The trio chuckled still walking out of the university... and Nisha asked Ayat...

"And you Ayat? Going to Pakistan?"

Ayat nodded looking at her mobile and told them...

"Have some family gathering and i think my cousins had done something because she is letting out all his anger on me from a few days!"

The four of them chuckled and at the same time reached at the main gate... Elle with Hannah went to the bus stand and Nisha walked towards the Hostel... while Ayat stood at the gate looking around when she finally saw the familiar car so she walked there and opening the passenger door sat inside....

"Asalam-o-Alikum!"

She said cheerfully earing a big smile from her husband...

"Walaikum Salam! So how was your day?"

Amaan asked staring the car...

"Acha tha!" (Good!)

Amaan nodded pulling the car on the road and Ayat opened the mobile to see Adan and Muntaha's message... Amaan looked at his silent wife and saw her busy with the mobile...

"Ab kya hua hai?" (Now what has happened?)

"Huh?"

Ayat asked looking at him... and Amaan pointed towards the mobile... Ayat shrugged her shoulders and said....

"Pata nhi bata bhi nhi rahi hayn!" (I don't know, they are not even telling me!)

Amaan huffed and then told her...

"Aunty ki call ai thi mujhy, coz you were not picking up!" (Aunty called me!)

"Kya hua?" (What happened?)

Ayat asked curiously as her mother don't often call on Amaan's number until its a very important thing to say...  Amaan smiled at her curiosity and told her...

"You became a phupho of a girl!"

"What!"

Ayat asked excitedly and started to dial her mother's number....

"Hold your horses, she just called me an hour ago! They were going to the hospital to see bhabhi!"

Ayat pouted as her mobile didn't picked up the call... but then she remembered something and dialed Danish's number...

"Yeh zarur uthay ga phone!" (He will pick up the call for sure!)

Amaan chuckled and Danish picked up the video call and the first thing she showed Ayat was the baby girl.... and eventually she said...

"Ma Sha Allah, she is so cute and beautiful! Maan see!"

She turned the camera to Amaan who too let out a prayer...

"Aytu see i am the first one to pick her up!"

Adan teased her pulling out her tongue making Ayat pout... and then she greeted everyone else even Amaan to greeted them and they congratulated each one of them especially Mustafa and Aiman...

Sitting on thr bed crisscrossing her legs on the bed Ayat looked at her husband who came was all ready to hit the bed...

"Maannnn"

Amaan sat beside her asking...

"G meri jaan!"

"Mujhy ghaar jana hai!" (I wanna go home!)

Ayat pouted with moist eyes and Amaan just gathered her in his arms who hugged him back tightly....

"You still have week before the summer holidays!"

"Hmm!"

Ayat agreed to it... Amaan kissed the top of her head and told her...

"I will book the ticket tomorrow morning! So we will go to Pakistan the next day you will have the holidays!"

Ayat looked up at him and asked...

"Paka?" (Sure?)

"Paka!" (Sure!)

Ayat just hugged him again while Amaan kept kissing her head....

........................

Today Ayat had nothing to do... there were still 3 days to have her holidays... Amaan was sitting with his laptop working on some file he had to submit where he was working while studying part-time.... his father offered to do everything so that he could study peacefully... but Amaan declined it and coming to California he got a great job owing to his Master's degree so he started to work... and then he started to study part-time as he had classes for only 3 days a week... while all this Ayat to had a scholarship and it helped them way to much for not asking for momey from anyone and have everyone on their on be it small or big.... just the thing they had from their parents was the apartment and the car there were living... and these was also their wedding gift from their fathers... Fahad and Arham gifted them with the apartment and Awais gifted them with the car... and as it was the wedding gift their fathers literally blackmailed them to take...

Ayat poked Amaan's shoulder making him say...

"G Ayat?" (Yes Ayat?)

"Mujhy movie dekhni hai!" (I want to see a movie)

Ayat put forward her another wish on which Amaan looked at her removing his gaze from the laptop...

"Okay! Go and get your popcorn till then i will complete this!"

Ayat smiled and ran out of the kitchen excitedly... Amaan smiled and hurriedly ended the file and send it to his boss via Email...

As Ayat came back to the room with a big bowl of popcorn and a bottle of juice... Amaan had connected the laptop with the LCD which was in their room... Ayat sat on her side of the bed beside Amaan and took the remote from him to select a movie....

Sitting on the bed they started to watch a Netflix movie "The Royal Treatment" in the middle of the movie Amaan looked at his wife who was so lost in the movie that it made him roll his eyes while having the popcorn.... but by the end of the movir when Amaan was looking at it keenly he felt Ayat's weight on him and looking at his wife he found her sleeping... a chuckle left out from his lips and taking the popcorn and juice he placed the on the side table and then amde her lay on the bed...

Turning off the movie along with the lights Amaan pulled her close to him and giving her a kiss on her cheek wispered in her ear...

"I love you meri jaan"

And in return the sleepy Ayat hugged him more close mumbling his name lovingly in a wisper...

"My Maan!"

Amaan smiled and thanking his Allah once again for his wife slept having her locked in his arms...

........................

And here comes an end of the story!
But not of Amaan and Ayat!
Yes will be writing a story of anyone couple from this story in my other book
"Cousin Love- Series!"
And will add some more scenes of this duo in that story
Btw Who will be the couple?
Any guesses!
Stay tuned!

#OkThanksBye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 12.4K 41
The youngest in the family falls for her eldest cousin. But will he love her back?
802K 46.3K 65
Short stories ☆Some happy ☺☺ Some serious🙂
2.5K 138 7
Hey Dear Readers, Get ready to dive into the captivating fictional world of a joint family where love, mischief, and secrets intertwine!✨ Join our m...
1M 45.7K 104
Short stories collection where love and characters lives.... join various couples and families in their journey called life... where they will learn...