Beyond our eyes | COMPLETED

بواسطة littlegirlNissi

Tears welled up in my eyes and I tried to stop but I couldn't move. I was forced. He noticed it and i saw him... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5 bittersweet
Pretold madness
Lips that lie
Saving truth
Dark clouds filled with stars
Chapter 10 intentions
They mystery of the Covenant
Lost Friendship
Everything i wanted
Life with you
15Matters of the heart
Broken minds make the worst decisions
17Attached
I miss you
Chapter 19
Impatient?
Lemme know
Two Excited Dudes
He likes it when i call him Daddy
Journals and lots of love
Love hurts, right?
26 Future review
Best thing i ever had
Clouds of witness
29 in between
30 Lucid dreams
31 truth be told
Epilogue

Chapter 4 spiritual things and things

6 1 0
بواسطة littlegirlNissi

seeing the woman and her baby in my backseat made me lose control of the wheel which led to my. car sliding off the road, headed to a brick wall

I tried to control it despite what I was seeing in my back seat but I couldn't move
I struggled to as I foresaw the misery of what would happen I couldn't find a way to control the wheel but I still couldn't move.

Few inches to the brick, I regained my ability to move and immediately stepped on the break and closed my eyes, afraid of what would happen.

My car collided slightly with the wall and I jumped, my head hitting the chair and the wheel.

Normally, that isn't alone to knock anyone unconscious but when that happened I felt extremely tired and blacked out in seconds.

This part is sexual
I opened my eye and I was laying beside Rocco, his big body engulfing me.
What scared the me most about this is that i was in his bed, Naked.
He looked at me and was as confused as I was.

I felt really turned on for some reason and I kissed him
Now, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't do that but I felt controlled. I wasn't myself.
Like someone was in my body controlling me and doing these things.

He held me tighter kissing me then trailed to my neck. "Ohhhh" I struggled out a moan.

I couldn't talk or stop anything, as i tried to fight it, i felt a pounding pain in my chest, like something was breaking which made me stay put.

He kissed my neck and his hands felt heavenly around my body. It feels good but this isn't me.
He looked as confused as I was but still kept on making love to me.

I pulled him closer then sat on him. It felt like a dream and reality at the same time.
I couldn't control my body as I started to grind on his erection and moaned as he messaged my boobs, still making love to my neck.

He pushed me to the bed and was on top
Kissed my lips, my neck then trailed down. At this point, there was no point fighting it cause it only brought pain.
He sucked one of my nipple and played with the other
Then grabbed my waist and continued to trail lower
"Ohh" I moaned as he fluttered kisses on my stomach down to my vagina.
He came up again then did the same thing twice making me shake under his touch

When his lips got to my pussy, he plunged a finger inside of me and I screamed.
"Ahh" I've never felt like this before.
"Fuck" I heard him say then he looked at me and i stared right back at him as he continued to finger fuck me. He came up, kissing me deeply then went back down to my thighs.

He licked my pussy one more time, then aligned his dick with my vagina. I came back to my senses, ignoring how good it felt due to the fear that gripped me.

Tears welled up in my eyes and I tried to stop but I couldn't move. I was forced.
He noticed it and i saw him trying to fight the pull but failed too.

I felt a full force and his dick entered me
"Ahhhh" I cried.
This isn't what I want, What's happening?
He continued til he came inside of me. Only then did i gain full control of my body. My cry got louder as i looked at the blood on the bed that came as a result of my hymen being broken.

"I'm so sorry" Rocco's soft voice caused me to look up at him, his eyes filled with regret and anger.
"I'm so sorry" he said again closing his eyes as tears fell from it

"I don't know what came over me, I don't know what has been happening, I don't know" he ranted, not being able to give an actual explanation

He repeated his words, apologizing to me again but I couldn't say anything, i felt broken.
Rocco suddenly stood up and started hitting his room wall,
"I'm sorry" hit "I'm really sorry" another hit
" I don't know what came over me" he said hitting the wall again.

I watched him for a minute and decided to intervene, seeing that he wasn't going to stop anytime soon.

"Stop it" I said as I walked towards him And held his hand stopping him from hitting the wall
"That wasn't you" I looked at him with teary eyes and his black eyes stared into my eyes. "I felt the force too" i said.

"Rocco" I said when he didn't say anything "Mhm?" he closed his eyes, responding.
"I want to find you" I said
He opened his eyes, saying "I wish this wasn't real"

Then there was a loud knock on his bedroom door that caused me to jump slightly, obviously frightened.
Rocco wasn't startled at all, instead continued staring at me

"Come in" he said and whoever was on the other side opened it.
As the door opened, Emmanuel and Jessica came in

"Thank God she's awake" Emmanuel said as they walked in.
I furrowed my brows in confusion then looked around to see that I was no longer in Rocco's bedroom but in a hospital.

"How?" I voiced out.
"You scared the shit out of our butts girl" Jessica exaggerated.

"I called and a cop picked, they asked who I was and later told me you had an accident and you were in the hospital" Jessica said and Emmanuel added "we rushed in here immediately we heard about it"

I sighed, not knowing where to start from.
" your car isn't bad, the bumper is a bit ruined but that's just it" Emmanuel informed me.

" when am I leaving here?" I quietly asked
"Tomorrow, the doctor said you were in shock and that's what caused you to pass out. there's a little scratch on your head but you'll be fine" Jessica filled me in.

"I'm just so happy you're okay" Emmanuel said to me "When Jessica told me what happened, I was so worried" he stated.

"God" he continued talking then embraced me.
"I was scared to death" Jessica said smiling sadly while rubbing my hand.

"It's fine if you don't want to talk about what happened now, take your time" she said "we're here and we're not going anywhere anytime soon" she added comfortingly.

"Thank you so much guys" i said to them with gratitude.

"Your dad also called" Emmanuel said
"For real?" I asked in shock

He nodded "yes, he said he came to your house but didn't see you. I didn't tell him about the accident but he said when you get back you should call him"

"I wonder what that's about" Jessica said "I know, sounded urgent" Emmanuel replied to her

"You guys" I called them,i was lost in my own world while they had their petty conversations.
"Yes" they responded
" I didn't want to talk about what happened, I don't even understand it myself but I think I should, just incase anything happens. You guys should be updated" i told them

Jessica nodded While Emmanuel said "okayyy"

"I was driving from the main restaurant to the downside other branch. I started to hear a loud horn but there was no car coming so I was confused. I didn't know where the horn was coming from.
I heard the horn for about two minutes then suddenly saw a woman and a crying baby sitting at the back of my car."

Their eyes widened and their brows furrowed but they continued to listen quietly.

"I was frightened, so I lost control of the wheel, when I realized that my car was going in the wrong direction, I tried to control it and ignore the woman and her child but I couldn't move, it's like I was stuck still" I explained

"When the car was close to the wall, I regained control and stoped the collision from being as serious as it would've" I said touching my scratch

"How on earth" Jessica said shocked and i nodded my head "there's more " i said and she looked at me eagerly

"I can't believe that made me go unconscious but it did and when I opened my eyes, I was in Rocco's room"
"Hmm" Emmanuel said as i talked
"Uhm Rocco and I had sex and I ca—-" i was explaining when they interrupted me "What?" Emmanuel and Jessica said and the same time
"That was quick" Emmanuel said with disbelief
"Let me finish" I said annoyed

"When I opened my eyes, I was laying and cuddling naked with Rocco I don't know how I got there or how my clothes got off but that happened"

" I wasn't myself, him too, it felt like there was a force controlling us.
I mean I initiated the kiss, I was the one that sat on top of him" I said

"It's just crazy" I shook my head

"We had zero control til after it happened. When i was myself again, I cried and he was really mad about what happened. We heard a knock on his door he went to open it and in a blink of an eye. I was no longer there, I was here". I finished.

"Wow" Jessy said
"Fuck" Emmanuel said, then added "how sure are you that he had no control. I mean you definitely had no control but we can't just assume things especially when we know nothing about this guy" he stated and Jessica said "i have to agree with Emmanuel on this"

"I know because it was obvious, the way he looked at me, his reaction after everything happened. When he tried to stop, there was a force that made it worse" I said
"Hmmm...... still let's not be so sure" Emmanuel said and I just nodded not because I agreed with anything but because I was tired.

"This isn't real" Jessica said and all eyes snapped towards her
"I mean, yes that happened but it didn't happen for real, it's a sick dream" Jessica said

I gave a sad smile "I really hope so. It felt so real but dreams do too, I guess"
"Ever heard anything like things happening in the spiritual realm" Emma said and raised a brow.

Now, Emmanuel is the most superstitious man you'll find in Chicago. He was born and raised in Nigeria, came after his college years.
I remember he and i used to have different arguments about different things and beliefs.
How we met was on a bus ride when a man was preaching and i covered my ears with pods about to blast some songs when I felt a hand tap me. He told me that it was very disrespectful and corrected me.
I wondered who the hell he thought he was but I adhered.

After that, circumstances made us meet again.
I even remember him telling me one time that if I'm talking about a person and something about the person resurfaces that means what I'm about to say is true.
This brown eyed black haired boy is very superstitious.

Emmanuel believes that everything that has happened in the physical must happen in the spiritual first as our soul is the base of the world and he convinced me, coupled with my pastor father to believe that too.

And just like that, I knew how to get the answers to my questions, already some of it.
"Emmanuel you're such a genius. True that this things that have been happening have happened in the spiritual realm so it's an order that this is what will happen."

Jessica smiled already knowing where I was hinting at but Emmanuel himself didn't fully get it yet.
"We have to understand it spiritually first, take control of it" Jessica said and I nodded

"Spiritual father?" Emmanuel suggested.
"Well yea, definitely someone spiritual" I said in response

"Tomorrow then, when i get out of here" I said referring to the hospital
"Yeaa" Emmanuel said
"how do you feel tho?" Jessica asked
"I'm fine, honestly. I just can't wait to figure this mess out"
"Neither can i" She said

There was a knock on the door then a nurse came in "I hate to break this up but visiting hours are almost over" she said

Emmanuel and Jessica nodded, then Jessica asked "can I spend the night with her?"

"It's not needed Jessy, I'll be fine. You both need rest" I said
They've been coming to my aid since this whole thing happened and yes that's what friends do but I'm stressing them. They are prolly tired and they both need rest.

"I'll see you tomorrow" I said not giving them a chance to object. Emmanuel squinted at me for a minute while I narrowed my eyes
"See you tomorrow" I said again

He shook his head "fine" he says and attacked his hands to Jessica's waist tugging them

"Rest well" he said
"We love you" Jessy said and I smiled "I love you too"

The morning
I stared at the hospital ceiling, replaying all the events that had happened.
I sighed, I honestly cannot wait to know why all this is happening.

"Buzz buzz" my phone was ringing
I looked at the caller id, it was my dad.
I contemplated on picking and just before I thought the call would end, I answered it.

"Good morning" I said
"Dinah, where are you" he asked
I knew that telling my dad where I usually keep my spare key was a bad idea as he can barge in anytime.
I'm betting 50$ right now on him being in my house.

I sighed as I responded to his question with a question "why?"
Now for a black girl raised like I was, that's very disrespectful but honestly speaking I'm tired.

One thing I do is submit, not because I'm wrong but to avoid drama and protect the feelings of the people I care about sometimes.
This results in me doing things I'd normally not.

I wouldn't call my dad out in the things I think he's doing wrong because it won't change anything, so I distance myself from him. But somehow, he always wants to swoop around my business.

I heard murmuring at the other end of his phone.
I bet another 50$ he is with his wife.

"Spent the night at your house and you didn't even come at all. I called you earlier, Emmanuel answered" he said.

"I'm busy and why are you in my house" I said, deciding to pick fire as my element today.

"There's nothing wrong in coming to my daughters house" he argued
"Yes, nothing wrong when you're invited" I retorted

"Dinah what has gotten into you?" He asked.
"why are you calling?" I asked again, ignoring his question. "Dinah" he scolded and I kept quiet.

"We had a heated prayer section and our prophetess saw you in a vision, she said you were struggling with your baby, that you were really sick, rolling in the floor, clenching your belly"

Not saying anything, i let him continue "yesterday I had a dream that you died. I want a prayer session with you" he said.

More creepy things. My dad is very spiritual and would never let this go.
Plus, with all the crazy things happening, I think I do need prayers.

"I'll come later today" I said then cut the call.
I continued to stare at the ceiling.
Things that happened these past days replaying
I thought about how I came back to my dad and his wife shouting, how my dad wanted to hit me, how he didn't want to give me a chance to explain, how he left me alone.
Sad but what hurt me the most about what has been happening us that I've been deprived of a choice to my body to myself.

Is this what rape victims feel like?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

903K 30.7K 64
#1 in Devil on December 24, 2019 #2 in Emotional on August 13, 2018 #7 in Paranormal on December 18, 2018 Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Retu...
1K 33 8
Revenge Hatred Excerpt "I told you to calm down didn't I?" the voice spoke as it came close, I closed my eyes and prayed to God, I was scared out of...
Sword & Fire بواسطة Izzyhall33

الخيال (فانتازيا)

135 7 11
Eve Mallory doesn't know who she is. With mysterious scars on her back and tattoos along her arms, she is at a loss of what has happened in her past...
110 5 7
___________________________________________ Sabrina Wilde is your average college girl. You don't know if you want to be her or be in her.. well, she...