FNAF Boyfriend Scenarios

By headintheclouds123

rewriting/editing this!!! includes: mike freddy foxy bonnie golden freddy and maybe chica if yall want! hope... More

Waking Up
You meet him
You Become Friends
You develop feelings for him
You Confess To Him
You sneak him out the pizzeria (like a date)
You kiss him
You Catch A Fever/ You Get Sick (-.-)
Another GUY Kisses Him
Hiatus like thingy/Thank you...Alot
NO

He Catches You Singing

6.2K 106 259
By headintheclouds123

I'm on my period....great. Maybe I'll use that as a scenario one day. And I'm pretty sure It's 10 X worse with an annoying little sister, a dumb test, and a new school. And don't forget the weird dude who won't take his hoodie off. You mustn't forget him. Anyways, thank you to FanficWriter5!!! She suggested this! Also, I don't think I wrote this right....too bad. I tried. please comment, and I hope you enjoy!!!!

P.S. The scenarios will be short! I did this in a day!

VERY SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT: 1.2K VIEWS!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!!!

Mike:

You were sitting on the couch in Mike's house watching T.V, waiting for him to come down from his room to show you something. Ever since your smooching marathon, either one of you been coming over to the other's house before the shift.

A couple of minutes ago, Mike went upstairs because he had to show you something, and you've been  sitting on the couch waiting for him. You didn't know if he was testing your patience, or if he just simply wanted to annoy you.

Boyfriends are annoying like that.

Since you were so bored, you started humming your favorite song (sorry if this isn't your favorite song) Safe and Sound.

You always thought your singing voice was pretty horrible, no matter how much your family said it wasn't, which resulted in you not singing unless you were in total privacy.

Without paying attention, your hum turned into an opened mouth tune, which turned into full out singing. Since you haven't done it in a while, you liked switching from song to song to hear the different sounds your voice can make.

You didn't notice Mike creeping down the stairs (how did he not make a sound?) or when he stopped taping the video, that he posted on Facebook (and YouTube for that matter.)

You only  noticed when you heard Mike say, enthusiastically," Wow, (Y/n), that was amazing! Sing something else! Please?!" "I-I.... U-um y-you weren't s-supposed to hear that," you said flushing an abnormal red.

"To bad! Pretty soon a quarter of (whatever town you live in) will've heard that! You'll be a mini-superstar!!" Mike smiled," Anyways, you're really good!"

"T-thanks?" you didn't really know how to answer to that. "Now sing something else! Oh! Did you see my new IPhone6C? I exchanged it for my old one! Do you have one?" Mike asked eagerly.

"No...I only have a IPhone 3...." you said, cocking your eyebrows. "If you really want me to sing I-I can," you said looking down, blushing again. He nodded and got out the dumb phone again. "3...2...1..."

He even made you sing in front of the animatronics. It was even MORE embarrassing.

Freddy:

You were sitting in your house waiting for Freddy to visit. He should be coming at 4:00 with his brother you just met (Goldie was it?) so you had plenty of time with it being 2:45pm.

With the time being though, you were bored. Your little sister was sick with a fever (my next scenario officially decided!) so you couldn't really ask her to do any thing.

You started singing a random song you picked out of your memory from somewhere. You voice soared like a bird and was smooth as honey. You were sorta surprised your brother didn't yell at you to shut up.

You closed your eyes but opened them quickly when you heard a sound of footsteps walking into your room.  "Wow, no one told me my little brother's girlfriend (when I first typed this I put my little boyfriend's brother) could sing," said a boy with golden hair and deep blue eyes.

You looked at him a flushed red for a second before you frowned and said, mad and mostly confused," Who are you? Get out."

"Goldie, move your dumba***," you heard a familiar voice say.

Freddy came into view and glared at "Goldie" for a second before turning towards you and grinning brightly.

"That was great, (Y/n). You never told me you could sing," Freddy said, eyebrows going all the way up.

"Thanks," you said dipping your head, still flushing your apple red. "Ummm... and who's that?" you said, directed towards the blonde boy who was now wiggling around on your beanbag.

Freddy just rolled his eyes and sighed. "My brother. I'm sorry if-" "You have a brother!!! Hey! You know what? I got a pair of matching dresses the other day! I  was going to be for someone else, but you guys need it much more," you said excitedly with an eerie smile.

Bot the brothers looked at you before you took out the items and left the room, singing something else in fake joy. "I'll be right back!" you said.

Sometimes Freddy wondered how he ended up with you.

Foxy:

Ughh!!!!! How long does it take to change clothes?!

You've been waiting for Foxy for a while now, who left 20 minutes ago to change into normal clothes so you two could go to some race they were holding at Willow Wood Point (>////<).

The first 6 minutes you were preoccupied with changing into your running shorts and putting your hair into a ponytail, but after that you were totally bored.

You were listening to some music on your I-pod and checking on your social network accounts, but since there was nothing to do there, you just stared around the room to look at all the decorations that were supposed to make your house look cheery.

They looked fake.

You started bobbing your head to the music, then your hands, then your feet, then you started humming, and then, all out singing.

You were listening to a couple of songs, so you sung really loud, and when you opened your eyes, you saw Foxy standing there laughing his (dumb) head off.

"Aye, lassie, when I first heard you singing I had a heart attack because ye' were so loud! Those pop songs mess with ye' brain, ye know! If ye sung something softer ye' be much better," Foxy said smiling.

"Whatever. When I first met you and you rushed at me you half gave me a heart attack," you grumpily mumbled.

" Aye be tellin' ye I was just checking on the!" Foxy said defensively," but I mean if you're trying to flirt with me by saying I gave you a heart attack with my looks, I'm all in," he said seductively.

"You have a big ego. Let's just go,"you said pulling his arm.

"Can you sing for me again?" Foxy asked, totally serious.

"Do you know how wrong that sounds? But sure, I'll sing for you. I'll sing a "Softer song"  to make my voice sound better," you said the last part annoyed.

"Yay! Ok, let's go," Foxy said grabbing your wrist.

Sometimes you wondered if you were secretly dating a little kid trapped in the body of an animatronic.

Bonnie:

You were absolutely bored.

Currently you were sitting in your sister's room singing her a lullaby, because apparently she was so sick that she wouldn't be able to go to sleep unless you tended to her every whim and need.

Since you are the caring big sister you are, you went through all of the coughing, gagging, sneezing, sniffling, grumbling, snuggling, complaining, groaning and moaning.

Then when she decided she would go to sleep, she couldn't.

You tried the massaging, and the milk and honey, and the count to 1,000 trick and even the I'll sleep with you trick, and nothing worked.

Eventually you decided that you would have to sing with her, like your mother used to do for you.

Your voice rose and dropped, and floated like a feather in the wind.

It was starting to make you drowsy yourself and you eyes drooped a bit. Thankfully, the same effect was occurring on your sister, who's breathing was getting slower and deeper.

"That's really pretty," you heard a soft voice say.

You looked to your side and saw Bonnie sitting there with his trademark soft and shy smile.

You shifted your gaze down and your skin turned an exotic red.

"O-oh. You weren't meant to hear t-that..." you mumbled, still concentrating on your blue and green socks.

"I'm sorry, but your voice was really good if that helps any," Bonnie said raising his eyebrows slightly.

"Th-Thank you," stuttering you smiled back at him.

Bonnie smiled even more (if that was possible) and layed down on the fuzzy neon carpet in your sister's room, with you joining him after a while.

You kept singing until eventually you drifted off to sleep laying on Bonnie's shoulder and dreaming about...well...singing.

Goldie:

You were absolutely, positively, bored.

You were at home alone because your aunt was on a business trip, while your little sister was at some Princess party thing. Your big sister, who knows.

You spent the morning showering and watching t.v. You walked outside for an hour before coming back, taking another shower, drawing, running around the house naked, and now you were currently sitting down listening to music.

You were listening to a radio station (99.7, anyone?) and humming along to the song playing.

Then, your jam came on.

You smiled, and since you were alone in the house, started singing along.

You sung for 4 or 5 minutes before turning around to sit back on the couch..... and seeing him.

He smirked at you while you just stood there looking blankly. "Whaaaa~?"

You waited a fw more moments before saying one word simply:" Stalker."

"You sing beautifully, no jokes," Goldie truthfully admitted.

"Whatever," you pouted, slightly blushing. "But...ummm...thanks."

You awkwardly sat down next to him on the couch watching T.v. before he slipped closer to you.

"Watch it, a**head," you hissed, glaring.

"I can't help if I like you," Goldie smirked again, putting around your shoulder.

"Humph," you grumbled before curling up to his body.

"Whatever."

Hey, guys! This was loooong overdue, and I'm really really really sorry, especially since they're so short. Also, can you guess which one really happened to me the other day, take out the boyfriend part? Thank you to all my faithful commenters, you know who you are! I hope you liked this, and please comment. Thank you again for all the views!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! Also, thank you to all the votes!! They truly mean a lot to me! Bye~ Angie B.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 709 43
Dare and ask the Fnaf Sister Location characters. The further you read, the more the plot thickens and gets darker. Not all is as it seems. *This st...
7.1K 231 10
Bonnie, Chica, Foxy and Freddy. They have all been friends since prep. And as they grew older, they had a dream to open a pizzeria. So they did. Afte...
37.7K 891 36
Freddy, Foxy, Bonnie, Gold(ie), and Chica.
15.1K 158 14
the Original TOTF Story, Before the April 20th 2023 Rewrite.