𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐍�...

Autorstwa _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** Aphrodite Blackwell and her family moved to Beacon Hills with a sole purpose. And normally, w... Więcej

- 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟯𝗔 -
Ch. 1 - TATTOO
Ch. 2 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 3 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 4 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 5 - FRAYED
Ch. 6 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 7 - CURRENTS
Ch. 8 - VISIONARY
Ch. 9 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 10 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 11 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 12 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
- 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟯𝗕 -
Ch. 13 - ANCHORS
Ch. 14 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 15 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 16 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 17 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 18 - RIDDLED
Ch. 19 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 20 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 21 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 22 - DE-VOID
Ch. 23 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 24 - THE DIVINE MOVE
- 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟰 -
Ch. 25 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 26 - 117
Ch. 27 - MUTED
Ch. 28 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 30 - OPRHANED
Ch. 31 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 32 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 33 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 34 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 35 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 36 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
- 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟱𝗔 -
Ch. 37 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 38 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 39 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 40 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 41 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 42 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 43 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 44 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 45 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 46 - STATUE ASTHMATICUS
- 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟱𝗕 -
Ch. 47 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 48 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 49 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 50 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 51 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 52 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 53 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 54 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 55 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 56 - APOTHEOSIS
- 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟲𝗔 -
Ch. 57 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 58 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 59 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 60 - RELICS
Ch. 61 - RADIO SILENCE
Ch. 62 - GHOSTED
Ch. 63 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 64 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 65 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 66 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
- 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟲𝗕 -
Ch. 67 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 68 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 69 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 70 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 71 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 72 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 73 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 74 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 75 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 76 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
- 𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗨𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 -

Ch. 29 - I.E.D

1.5K 80 23
Autorstwa _devilishEJ_

Aphrodite's outfits:
Station -

School / Lacrosse Game -

• 💀🖤🐺 •

Chapter Twenty-Nine
💰 I.E.D 💰

"So, the Walcotts were the first... at least, the first we know about. Four murders- Sean, his brother, and their parents. They were killed by a professional assassin called the Mute; weapon of choice, a military tomahawk. But then, the Mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek with a claymore mine. Next was Demarco. He delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lake house... and got decapitated outside his car. And then, last night, twenty-three-year-old Carrie Hudson." Stiles explained as they stood around Stilinski's desk at the station looking at pictures from the murders. 

"It's a Deadpool- a hit-list of supernatural creatures." Scott said pulling out a piece of paper, "This is only part of it... The rest still has to be decoded." 

"Who found this list?" Stilinski asked, "Lydia." Aphrodite said, making Stilinski sigh, "How?" He asked and she pursed her lips a bit. "She wrote it...Actually, she transcribed it... without realizing it..." Aphrodite said and he raised his eyebrows at her, "Banshee?" He asked and she hummed and nodded. 

"Banshee." 

"Beautiful. All right, what are these numbers next to the names?" Stilinski asked, "We're getting to that. First, you need to know that the code was broken with a cipher key." Stiles explained and his dad raised his eyebrows. "Wait... You mean, like, a... like a keyword?" He asked and Aphrodite sighed.

"Actually a name." Aphrodite said slowly while glancing over at Scott, "Allison." He said in a slight whisper and Aphrodite grabbed his hand making him squeezed her hand slightly. "Her name broke a third of the list." Aphrodite said after a few seconds of silence, "And now we think there's two other cipher keys." Scott said and Stilinski nodded. 

"Which will give us the rest of the names. Okay... So, how do we get the cipher keys?" Stilinski asked, "Same way we got the code." Stiles said and Aphrodite nodded. "Lydia. She has been at the lake house all weekend, trying to find the other two key words." Aphrodite explained, "You didn't know about Demarco or Carrie? And what about these other two names on the list- uh, Kayleen Bettcher and Elias Town? They're Werewolves, too?" Stilinski asked and they all just shrugged. 

"I don't know. But Deaton and Aphrodite said that the Nemeton would draw supernatural creatures here." Scott said and Aphrodite nodded in agreement, "Here being Beacon Hills, or Beacon County? The population of Beacon Hills is just under thirty-thousand-" Stilinski said. 

"-And dropping." Stiles added, making his father give him a look, "But, if we're talking Beacon County, then you're looking at close to five hundred thousand. Look, how many Werewolves, Banshees, Kitsunes, Shapeshifters, Witches and whatever the hell else is out there are we talking about? And what if the next cipher key uncovers not twelve names, but one hundred?" Stilinski asked. 

"We don't think there will be that many. There's a limit." Stiles said and Scott nodded, "Because of the numbers. We think that, once we decode the names, the numbers will add up to one-hundred-seventeen." He said and Stilinski raised his eyebrows. 

"One-hundred-and-seventeen what?" 

"Million." Scott said and Stiles started writing a "K" by any triple-digit number and a "M" by any double or single digit number. Aphrodite smirked as Stiles wrote a "M" next to the twenty-six by her name. "I'm more expensive than you." She whispered as she leaned towards Scott, wrapping her arms around his arm, making him give her an amused look. 

"One-hundred-and-seventeen million dollars, stolen from the Hale vault and is being used by someone to finance all these murders." Stiles said and Scott nodded, "Someone who wants every supernatural in Beacon Hills dead." He said and Stilinski nodded slowly. 

"So, the coded list goes out, and someone, these professional assassins get that list..." He trailed off and Aphrodite nodded, "And a cipher key..." She said. "And then they go after the names on the list- they being killers with no mouths, tomahawks, thermo-cut wires that can take your head off." Stilinski said, "Carrie was also stabbed. What's this mark?" Stiles said looking at the photos. 

"We're not sure yet. We're still waiting on the M.E.'s report. There's one other thing I don't get... How did this new assassin know that Demarco was going to be at the lake house?" Stilinski asked and Aphrodite chuckled, "Everyone knows he delivers kegs to teenagers for a little extra cash." She said and he nodded slowly. 

"Ahh. So, whoever ordered the keg killed Demarco." He said and Stiles nodded, "Yeah, it was someone at the party..." He said. 

"A student." 

💰 

Liam walked into the locker room and I've to his locker before furrowing his brows. "What the hell? Where's my stick?" Liam asked and someone started dragging the lacrosse stick against the ground before Derek walked out. 

"Is this yours?" Derek smirked before snapping it in half making Liam flinch a bit. Derek tossed the broken stick on the ground by Liam and Liam looked back up with a low growl and yellow eyes making Derek raise his eyebrows. 

Liam growled and ran at Derek but Derek just grabbed Liam by the throat and held him up to the lockers making Liam let out some growls. "Liam." Scott said as he and Aphrodite came out of hiding making Liam calm down. "You're right. He is angry." Derek said and Liam growled, "This one's yours." Scott said, tossing Liam his lacrosse stick. 

He caught it and turned to Derek with a glare as the bell rang, "Go to class Liam." Aphrodite said, patting Liam's shoulder and Liam glared at Derek one last time before walking away. Scott sighed before turning to see Derek looking at him with a small smile. "What are you smiling about?" Scott said looking at him weird, making Derek chuckle, "You're gonna be good at this." Derek said, making Scott scoff. 

"Are you kidding? I am totally unprepared. Remember how you said you could teach me a few things? I think right now, I could use a full-on training manual." Scott said, making Aphrodite hum and shrug slightly, "Better than some I've met." She said. 

"I'll tell you one thing, that anger he's got? It'll make him strong." Derek said and Scott sighed, "And dangerous." He said and Derek nodded. "Very." Derek said and Scott sighed and sat down on the bench, "This was supposed to be the semester I could focus on school again. But Kate's back, and I've got a Beta, and there's a Deadpool." Scott said and Derek sat down next to him. 

"If all of our names are on that list, then that's what we should be focused on. Do you think Lydia can get that second key?" Derek asked and Scott sighed, "She's working on it." He said and Derek nodded before patting Scott's shoulder and walking away. 

Scott looked over at Aphrodite who was smiling at him, making him raise his eyebrows, "What?" He asked and she shrugged slightly. "Coming from someone who lived most of their life around and met multiple Alphas... You're already a good one." She said, making him smile before grabbing her hands and pulling her towards him. 

She draped her arms around him before leaning down to kiss him. After a moment, she hummed slightly before pulling away, "Just because I'm dating the Alpha, doesn't mean I'm gonna be any kind of pack mom. I'm not a mom type." She said, making him chuckle and raise his eyebrows. 

"I'll happily be bad cop though." She said before leaning down to kiss him again. 

💰 

"This is pointless- most of the team plays with their own gear." Scott said as he, Stiles, Aphrodite and Kira stood around Coach's office checking all the lacrosse sticks for a knife. "Maybe instead of trying to find a lacrosse stick with a hidden dagger in it, we should be trying to get the game canceled?" Kira asked and Aphrodite sighed and shook her head. 

"I highly doubt Coach would ever cancel a game. Plus, the game's the best way to catch the assassin red-handed." Aphrodite said, glancing over at Kira, "But what if he's red-handed 'cause his hands are covered in the blood of the person that he just stabbed to death? Which, by the way, could be either of you guys." Stiles said while pointing between Scott and Kira. 

"Or Liam." Aphrodite said and Scott sighed, "Well, we don't have the whole list, and he could be on it." Scott said and she nodded. "We don't know anything about that list- how it's made, how it's updated. I mean, who's been out taking a supernatural census, anyway?" Stiles said. "How do they even know about me?" Kira asked and Aphrodite shook her head slightly, "They know about everyone." 

"I think Kira's right. I think we should stop the game." Stiles said and Scott sighed and shook his head, "I'm not afraid." Scott said, glancing at all of them. "Neither am I." Kira said, "Well, I'm terrified, and I'm not even on the list!" Stiles said and Aphrodite went to say something but Stiles cut her off. 

"Aph, we already know. You want to add assassins on your kill list. Honestly- have you gotten more murdery? Because you were murdery then you weren't but now you are again." Stiles said and Aphrodite shrugged slightly, "When I wasn't murdery I was depressed, now I'm not depressed." Aphrodite said and Stiles just sighed before glancing at everyone. 

"Guys, these are professional killers- it's their profession. One of them's got a thermo-cut wire that cuts heads off! Who knows what else they have?" Stiles said, making them all look at each other before Aphrodite shrugged. 

"Not the worst thing we could be dealing with." 

💰 

Scott, Stiles and Aphrodite walked outside right as Liam walked up to the Devenford Prep students. "Oh, I hope there's violence." Aphrodite mumbled in amusement. "I just wanted to say... Have a good game." Liam said, holding his hand out making them look at him shocked while Aphrodite pouted, "Boring." She muttered then the prep students started laughing. 

"That's cute, Liam. Is that what they told you to say in anger management? Apologize, and everything's fine? You demolished Coach's car." Brett said, making Liam start to take deep breaths, "I paid for it." He said through clenched teeth. "Yeah, you're going to pay for it. We're gonna break you in half out there- and it's gonna be all your fault." Brett said. 

Aphrodite glanced down to see a drop of blood fall from Liam's clenched fist making her walk over and gently grab his shoulder, pulling him behind her as Scott and Stiles ran up. "Hey, what's up, prep students? Welcome to our little public high school! How you doing?" Stiles said holding his hand out for a hand shake but Brett just stared at him. 

"That's a firm handshake you got there. Uh, we're very excited for the scrimmage tonight, uh, but let's keep it clean, all right? No rough stuff out there. All right, see you on the field! Go!" Stiles said and he and Scott started dragging Liam off until they realized Aphrodite wasn't following. 

She stood there with her arms crossed, looking each one of the prep boys up and down before making a face and humming. "You're supposed to be the prep students that are really good at Lacrosse?" She asked before raising her eyebrows, "I expected more. Now, try anything with Liam during the game and I will break you." She said and Brett chuckled. 

"Is that a promise?" He asked and she looked him up and down before making a face and raising her eyebrows. "Ew." She said before turning around and walking over to Scott, Stiles and Liam. "Go." She said and they quickly ran to the locker room. 

Aphrodite ran in first, taking her jacket off as she ran into the showers, turning on the water as Scott and Stiles dragged a growling Liam over. "Okay... you calm yet?" Stiles asked after they held Liam under the water for a few minutes, all he got in response was Liam roaring. "Nopw." Aphrodite said as she pushed against Liam's chest to get him back under the water. 

"Okay! Okay!" Liam panted as he calmed down making them let him go and Aphrodite turned off the water. Liam walked over and leaned against the wall before sliding down. "That car you smashed... I thought you said that was your teacher's?" Scott asked and Liam looked up at the. 

"He was also my coach. He benched me for the entire season." Liam said and Aphrodite raised her eyebrows at him, "What did you do?" She asked and he sighed and looked down. "Got a couple of red cards..." He said and Stiles tilted his head and raised his eyebrows, "Just a couple?" 

"You gotta be honest with us- what else happened?" Scott asked as he crouched down in front of Liam, "Nothing. I got kicked out of school. They sent me to a psychologist for an evaluation." Liam said. "What did they call it?" Aphrodite asked and he glanced up at her, "Intermittent explosive disorder." He said lowly. 

"I.E.D.? You're literally an I.E.D.? That's great. That's great. You gave powers to a walking time bomb!" Stiles said, giving Scott a thumbs up making Aphrodite roll her eyes as she crouched down in front of Liam, "Did they give you anything for it?" She asked. 

"Risperdal. It's an antipsychotic." Liam said and Stiles chuckled, "Oh, this just gets better..." Stiles muttered. "But I don't take it-" Liam said, "Obviously!" Stiles interjected, making Aphrodite slowly look at him, "Stiles?" She asked and he looked at her and hummed, "You're annoying me. And you know what happens when I'm annoyed." She said and he pouted. 

"I can't play lacrosse on it, it makes me too tired." Liam said and Scott sighed and nodded, "Okay. I think you should bail out of the game. Tell Coach your leg is still hurting." Scott said, making Liam look up at him wide eyed. "No! No. I can do this- especially if you're there." Liam said, standing up and Aphrodite shook her head slightly, "This isn't just about the game. We think whoever killed Demarco may have been on our team." She said, making him look at her confused. 

"Who's Demarco?" 

"The one who brought the beer to the party? The guy who was beheaded, remember?" Stiles asked and Aphrodite nodded, "We think the person who ordered the keg killed Demarco." She said and Liam slowly looked down. "Liam...? What, you know something?" Scott asked and Liam looked up at him, "I don't know who ordered the keg... But I know who paid for it." 

💰 

"Let's go! Let's go! Come on! Hey, McCall! I said, get your ass out on the field!" Coach yelled as Aphrodite walked up to the lacrosse bench and stood next to Liam while Scott walked up to Coach. "But Coach, his leg's still healing. I don't think he should play." Scott said and Coach shrugged slightly, "He says he's fine." 

"As Captain, I'm suggesting Liam sit out the game." Scott said in all seriousness making Coach burst out laughing while Aphrodite quietly chuckled and shook her head. "And, as President of the United States, I'm vetoing that suggestion." 

"What if he gets hurt?" Scott tried to argue and all of a sudden Brett called out, "Hey, Liam! Think fast!" He yelled before shooting a ball that would have hit Aphrodite if Liam wouldn't have caught it. "Literally why?" Aphrodite muttered as Coach nodded, "Oh, he plays." He said, making Scott sigh. 

"You know what to do?" Scott asked as Aphrodite walked up to him and she nodded, "Keep an eye on Liam and Garrett and make sure nobody dies." She said and he nodded before she quickly kissed him. "Good luck." She said and he smiled at her before running out to the field. "There you go, Liam! Liam... Stilinski... McCall!" 

Aphrodite sat down as her eyes moved back and forth between Liam, Scott, Kira, Stiles and Garrett. She watched as Stiles was obviously trying to distract the other team player as they waited for the ref to blow the whistle. And because of said distraction, Stiles was able to get the ball first before tossing it to Kira. 

Aphrodite stood up and clapped slightly, "Yes, Kira!" She yelled as Kira started running. "Pass it!" Coach yelled as Kira dodged players, "Kira! Pass the ball!" He yelled again but she kept running until she spun around and tossed the ball into the net making everyone cheer.

"Yukimura! Get over here!" Coach yelled, making Aphrodite sigh, "Damn..." She muttered and Kira ran over to Coach. "Take a seat. You're benched for the rest of the game." He said, making Kira's eyes widen, "What? Why?" 

"You didn't pass." 

"I had an open shot!" 

"The play was for you to pass! This is a scrimmage, it's about teamwork, Yukimura. So, you're benched." He said and Kira sighed before walking over to Aphrodite. "Don't let it get to you. I thought you looked pretty badass out there." Aphrodite said, making Kira smile at her, "Thanks Aph." She said. 

The game started again and a few seconds after Liam, Brett and Garrett all slammed into each other hard making everyone gasp. Aphrodite instantly shot up and ran out to the field and over to Liam right as Scott and Stiles did. 

"How hard did you hit him?" Scott asked after they pulled Liam up to his feet, "I didn't... He hit me." Liam said and held his arm out that looked like his bone was a poke away from coming through the skin. "Okay." Aphrodite said as she glanced around before grabbing Liam's arm while Scott and Stiles blocked anyone from seeing. 

"Close your eyes, this will hurt like a bitch." Aphrodite said and Liam listened before she snapped his bone back into place making him groan. Brett was still groaning in pain as the EMT and the ref pulled him up and started taking him off the field making Aphrodite watch them with furrowed brows. 

A metal scraping sound made both Aphrodite and Scott look up and glance around before noticing Garrett looking at them with a slight smirk. "Are you cut? Did Garrett cut you?" Scott asked as Liam shook his head, "No. No, I'm okay." 

"Then he missed." Aphrodite said, making Liam look at her confused, "What do you mean?" He asked and Scott looked over at him. "It's you, Liam... You're the one he's after." He said and the Coach blew his whistle, "Blackwell! Off the field!" He yelled, making Aphrodite sigh and glance at Scott before running off. 

When she got back to the bench she stared at Garrett for a moment before squinting slightly in thought. She looked over at the bleachers to see Mason was now sitting alone, their friend Violet, Garrett's girlfriend nowhere to be seen. Her eyes widened in realization before she ran off towards where the EMTs took Brett. 

Quickly she ran to the locker room and stopped when she saw the EMT lying on the ground. She crouched down, checking for a pulse, sighing softly until she heard someone talk. "You were cut with a poisoned blade. It was laced with wolfsbane. It won't kill you... But this will." She heard Violet say, making her slowly stand up and step over the EMT. 

"Why? Why are you doing this?" Brett asked weakly, "Because you're worth a lot of money, Brett." Violet said as Aphrodite slowly walked around a row of lockers to see Violet standing over Brett. She was about to wrap the wire around Brett's neck but froze when Aphrodite cleared her throat making Violet spin around to see Aphrodite leaning against the lockers with her arms crossed and a smirk on her face. 

"I really hope you didn't practice that in the mirror and think 'yeah, that is totally gonna make me look like a badass'. Human Bella Swan is more badass than whatever... that was." Aphrodite said and Violet smirked, "You're Aphrodite right?" She asked, taking a step forward. "Clearly, not many other people are named after the goddess of love and beauty." Aphrodite said before humming slightly as she crossed her arms over her chest. 

"Question, do you know what everyone is on the deadpool? Like does it say somewhere what all of our supernatural is?" Aphrodite asked and Violet smirked slightly. "I know you're a Shapeshifter dating an Alpha." Violet said, making Aphrodite gasp lightly and smile, "Someone didn't get the memo. That's fun." Aphrodite said before flicking her hand out to the side. 

Violet suddenly flew away from Brett, landing on the ground with a groan. She quickly tried to get up but Aphrodite pushed her hand out slightly making Violet slam against the wall before falling to the ground. "And that's how you make yourself look badass." Aphrodite said before turning to Brett, helping him sit against the lockers before crouching down next to him. 

Aphrodite closed her eyes, hovering her hand over the cut before cursing under her breath. "Now where the hell did they get yellow wolfsbane?" She mumbled before Scott ran in making her look over at him. And that's when she noticed Violet disappeared. 

"Oh, um-" Aphrodite was about to say but  a burning wire wrapped around Scott's neck. "He said we shouldn't try! But now I've got you! I've got an Alpha!" Violet said and Aphrodite just hummed and raised her eyebrows in amusement. 

Scott let out a low growl as he pulled the thermo cut wire away from him, slowly turning to Violet making her face fall into a fearful look. Scott grabbed her by the throat and slammed her into the wall , knocking her out before looking back at Aphrodite. "Have I ever told you how hot you are?" She asked, making him chuckle and shake his head as Stiles ran in. 

"I think you better call your dad."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

261K 7.9K 45
** COMPLETED ** Ivory Lahey was bitten in sophomore year along side her brother, except she isn't exactly the same as him. But when he stayed in Fran...
134K 4.4K 27
𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀 | ❝ There are so many threats happening all at once and no one trusts anyone. People are dying and we don't know why or how or who's...
17.4K 371 22
🎵𝑰 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏🎵 15 years. Thats how long she was gone, Alex left Beacon hills and never lo...
1.7K 66 33
It's a whole new year for Casey and her friends and she hopes that she can have a quiet sophomore year with her friends, but you can't always get wha...