Through The Dark Nights

By authorh_

NIGHTMARE (SEASON 2) we both thought we will happily live together forever.. but the game of life, twist of f... More

Prologue
The Second Plan
Şehrin Yolu
My Heart Beats for You
Rüyamda Seni Gördüm
Flying Over The Skies
Doubts and Secrets
Destination: Future
Welcome or Unwelcome
Infinity
Serendipity
Euphoria
A Door To Hope
Eccedentesiast
Tacenda |
Tacenda ||
We have a guest |
We have a guest ||
Secrets
I Am Back Home
Angel
Dinner Night
Fear and Love
I Think I've Seen This Film Before
And I didn't Like The Ending
Losing
Hurt
Hurt ||
A Hope Named Moon
The Big Chaos
The Big Chaos ||
EVERYTHING WAS A PLAN!
Heal
Temporary Done
Dusk Till Dawn
Aşkin Olayim

The Only One

393 14 2
By authorh_

Elif's pov:
She woke up and went out of the bed, wore her sandals and went out of the room, She slowly opened Deniz's room door and entered her room, Deniz was awake, playing with her doll, it was what She has adapted to, waking up without making any noises and playing with her dolls which are on her bed.
E: Good Morning Deniz.
D: Eli -She said with her cute voice, she couldn't pronounce her name completely-
Deniz smiled at her, She cuddled her and take her out of the bed.
She started playing with her, Deniz was learning to walk recently, but not well.
Elif took her hand and took her out of her room, She saw Ada and Bora's room, wanted to go to their room but She regreted.
Deniz sat on the ground and then She started to crawl to her parents' room, Elif wanted to cuddle her but She complained so Elif put her down on the ground again.
Deniz wanted to open the door but She couldn't, She looked at Elif, asking for help with her eyes.
Elif wasn't sure, She knew that She must not enter their room, even though They didn't tell her!
She slowly opened their room door but didn't enter.
Deniz crawled into their room, Elif went in slowly.
She saw them sleeping next to each other, hugging each other, a smile covered her face 'They don't fight anymore!'
Bora woke up with the sound.
B: Günaydin!
Ada stretched her body and opened her eyes, looked around, She said with a sleepy sound: Günaydin!
E: Günaydin Dayi! Günaydin Ada Abla!
D: Anne!
Ada turned to the other side, Deniz was holding the edge of bed, standing there.
A: Güzel kizim!
She cuddled her and take her up, left a kiss on her cheek.
A: Günaydiiinn!!
Elif went next to them.
B: come here.
He hugged her and kissed her forehead.
B: You have make up class before performance for piano today?
E: Yes.
A: Our Star is going to shine on the stage, isn't she?
Elif smiled at them, She thought they forgot about her concert in the middle of their fights.
E: I thought you forget it!
B: What? How can we forget it?
E: I don't know..
B: Tamam! Tamam! Now stand up, go and get ready for your class, I talked with your teacher that you don't go to school today because of getting ready for your concert.
E: Dayi.. can you come a bit sooner?
B: Of course! But why?
E: I want to see you three before my performance.
Ada looked at Bora, She said to Elif: Of course we'll come prenses.
Elif left a kiss on their cheeks and went out of the bed, cuddled Deniz and went out: Ada abla! I want to choose Deniz's clothes for tonight.
Ada laughed and said: Tamam. Tamam. do it.
Elif left the room with Deniz, closed the door behind herself.
Bora turned to Ada, put his hands on her face and kissed her.
B: Günaydin, karicim.
A: Günaydin. -She smiled-
He put her hair behind her ear: How are you?
A: Great but tired!
B: Good tiredness?
He said with a naughty smile on his face.
A: A good tiredness. Now, Hadi, stand up, we have a lot to do, I'm taking a shower, then making breakfast ready and then I have to go to office, And I have to come home sooner for getting ready for Elif's concert.
B: Such a busy day you've got.
A: Yeah I have got.
The pain in her neck was annoying her, Bora noticed it: Do you want a massage? Maybe while you are taking a shower!?
Ada rolled her eyes at him: Now you are asking to take a shower with me?
B: Maybe!! That can be a goal too!
He said with a naughty smile on his face.
A: Tamam!
She stood up and went in the bathroom, made the bathtub ready and went in.
When The warm water touched her bare skin, the calmness entered each cell of her body, Bora went in after her, took off his clothes and went in the bathtub, sat in front of her.
B: Come here!
He took her hands and pulled her nearer, She turned and relied on his chest, She could feel every single of their bodies meeting each other, His hands went up on her skin, He massaged her neck and shoulders with his strong hands softly.
Ada could feel the calmness going through her veins and making her feel precious.
B: Do you feel better?
A: Yes.
He bent and Ada went back and their lips met.
B: Ada.
A: H-mm?
B: I can't think a single moment without you, at any costs, please don't leave me. I feel myself so alone without you.
Ada didn't know the need of this conversation, She thought maybe it is because of their recent fights , but it wasn't, He was thinking about other things.
A: I would never leave you Bora! You are my everything, My love, My husband, My Only one , My daughter's father, You are my everything.
B: But what if this Bora Doğrüsöz changes?
A: What do you mean by this?
B: I mean the present Bora, with this situation..
A: You mean financial things?
B: Yeah.. kinda..
A: Bora!!! I love you, and I always will be with you, nothing matters to me! untill you are honest with me.
Bora's expression changed 'I am not enough honest with her.. but no need for making her sad with these things.. what should I do? I can't stand this pain, but I can't tell her either!'
A: Honey! What is annoying you?
She put her hands on his face, pulled her near: Tell me.
B: Nothing...
A: I love you so much. don't forget.
B: Me too.
She left a short kiss on his lips.

*

After they had breakfast, Doğrüsöz's house got empty, They all got ready, Ada helped Elif choosing her clothes for her concert, and Elif chose for Deniz, a yellow dress with white and yellow headband.
Elif was going to a make up class before her concert and then She'll have a concert in the evening.
Ada zipped Elif's clothes, wore her hair in two long braids with a white and blue bandana around her hair.
Bora got ready and then they left the house with Elif, Ada also made Deniz ready and took her to kindergarden, then She went to her office.
The day wasn't an exciting day, She did her usual works, typing some reports, some normal controlings, and a short time had spent on talking with Ella and Gökçe.
She left the office after her works finished and went to house, Bora has already arrived house and He took Deniz from kindergarden.
A: I am home!
She said and entered the living room, Bora said from yard: I am here!
She put her purse on the sofa and went to the yard. Deniz was playing with Pembe and Bora was sitting behind the table, his laptop was on and it was in his emails.
There was an email from someone named Başar, it was a last name, but there was no first name, She wanted to read the email, but before She started to read it, Bora closed the tab.
B: Kolay gelsin sevgilim.
A: Sende.
He took her hand and made her sit on his lap.
She left a short kiss on her cheek.
A: What time is it?
B: 5:10
A: How much it takes to go to the performance hall?
B: just one hour.
A: Aha! So, I'll get ready, but still I couldn't make decision which one of my clothes should I wear!
The pink one or the dark blue one.
B: That Dark blue one suits better on you.
A: really?
B: it makes you look stunning! actually you always look stunning.
Ada smiled, stood up and went in the house, went up the stairs and got ready, She changed her clothes, wore a light make up, and ironed her hair.
She was wearing her jewerlies when Bora entered the room with Deniz, Deniz also had her dress on.
A: Aa!!! Did you wore her clothes?
B: Yeah! Fortunately this time She didn't complain!
Ada laughed.
He put Deniz on their bed and went to their closet, brought a dark blue suit with tie and got ready, about one hour later, they were ready for leaving the house together.
Bora took off his coat and put it on back seat, next to Deniz's seat.
He turned around the car and rode the car to performance hall.
Elif was waiting for them there, her face was stressed and She was walking at backstage, there were some leaders and teachers, talking with girls and boys who had performance and some parents were talking with their children.
When Elif saw them, She ran to them: Ada abla! Dayi!
A: Elif!! how are you?
E: I am so scared. they are many people out there. what if they don't like my performance?
B: Aaa!! of course they'll like, you are awesome.
A: Elif you are awesome and you are the most talented person i know, be calm! you will show us an awesome performance.
E: Really?
A: Of course!
E: What's your idea Deniz?
She took Deniz's hand who was in Bora's arms.
Deniz smiled at her and called her name with her cute sound:Elii!!
She kissed Deniz's cheek.
A long woman with short hair and bangs on her forehead, with white dress went to them.
E: Sila abla!
S: Elif! You look awesome today.
E: Thank you.
She turned to Ada and Bora: I am Sila, Elif's piano teacher, kinda step teacher.
A: I am Ada.
She took Sila's hand and smiled at her.
B: I am Bora, Elif's uncle.
S: Nice to meet you. and let me guess, this little princess should be Deniz! am I right Elif?
E: Yes! Sila Abla, She is my sister.
Ada and Bora both smiled, as Sila said, Elif used to talk a lot about them with her.
They heard someone talking, Sila said: I guess we should leave Elif, Let's get ready.
E: Tamam.
A: Good luck Elif!!
Elif smiled and shoke hand while She was leaving with Sila.

*

After two girls had their performance, it was Elif's turn, She, like an angel sat behind the piano and confidentally started playing piano, her little fingers were making the rythym completely true and it was literally touching their souls.
Belma and Zafer were sitting next to Ada and Bora was in the other side of her.
Deniz was sitting on her father's leg, smilling, She really loved the song her sister was playing.
After Elif's playing finished, everyone clapped for her, even Deniz, with her little hands, tried to do what others were doing and She clapped with her little hands.
A: She is awesome!!!
Belma: Yeah!
She turned to Bora for saying something but Bora wasn't in this world, He was looking at his mobile with a mad face, holding Deniz with his left hand.
B: Can you take Deniz? I want to go to restroom.
Ada wanted to say yes but Belma said: Give her to me, I missed her so much.
Bora gave Deniz to Belma, She kissed her cheek: Güzellim!

Bora stood up and left there, Ada was trying to keep herself from following him, but She was unsuccessfull, She stood up and went behind him, She saw him next to exit door.
He was talking on phone:
How many times should I tell you? I don't want! I don't want to hear him! I don't care where he is and what he is going through, but tell him to be away from my life and my family or I will do what He knows, If He breaks his promises, I can do as well!

She was standing far from him but He was talking loud enough, He continued:
Miss. Başar, I said No.
it is non of my business!
Now, if there is nothing more to say, I have to go!
Goodbye.

Without waiting for anything more, He disconnected the call.
A: Aşkim!
He got shocked seeing her there, Ada pretended that She hasn't heard him talking.
A: Are you okay?
B: Yes!!!
A: Why you look so angry? your face is red out of anger.
B: Nothing, I am okay.
He kissed her forehead, kept her from continuing: Let's go.
A: Are you sure you are okay?
B: Yes!
He was lying and it wasn't hidden from Ada.
He didn't let her say anything more, He took her hand and they went back to their seats, When the group performance finished as well, They all left there for having a party for Elif at restaurant, They all sat behind a table, Zafer, Belma, and Elif were on one side and Bora, Ada and Deniz were in the other side.
They had their dinner together and said Elif that how much She was awesome and talented, She looked at them with a huge happiness.
The dinner passed in peace and silence but There was something wrong with Belma, She was staring at Bora like She is in the start of a two way, don't know what to do, but Bora, was mostly like ignoring her looks.
After the dinner, Elif went with her grandparents cause Ada and Bora were going to Bursa the next night, She rejected their request for going with them, She wanted to spend some time with her grandmother.
They went back to home in silence, Bora cuddled Deniz who has slept on her seat, and Ada took Bora's coat and her purse from back seat and they went in their house.

She packed their suitcases for a two- day holiday with her aunts, it was nearly midnight when the works finished.
Ada washed her face and removed her make up, brushed her hair and went in the bed, Bora was already sleeping, She laid next to him but when Bora felt her coming on bed, turned to her, and pulled her in his arms, Ada deeply breathed his scent, the mix of his body shampoo with his own scent was the most lovely thing for her.
She put her head on his chest and fell asleep.

*
The next day went so fast, Bora had a meeting in the morning and Ada did the house works and cleaned Deniz's room, She was cleaning Bora's office when Bora came home, She heard him calling her from downstairs.
B: Ada, I am home.
A: Welcome. I am in your office.
He went upstairs and was walking to his office when He remembered something 'Shit, I haven't hidden that!'
Ada was cleaning his desk, She took the book which was on his desk but when She wanted to put it back on the desk something fell down, a photo.
Meanwhile Bora entered the room, Ada was looking at the photo, He felt himself guradless, He just managed to say: Hi!
A: Hi!
She was still looking at the photo.
B: It didn't need to clean here, I could do it myself.
Ada didn't say anything, instead of answering, She looked at the photo more carefully, something caught her attention badly!
A: What is this Bora?
B: Just a photo -He managed to control himself-
A: I know it is a photo but... why were you hidding it?
B: I wasn't hidding it! it was just in the middle of my book.
A: who are these?
'Allah kahretsin... What should I do now?' He thought.
A: wait, let me guess.
She pointed at the blonde girl with beauty eyes, She was kinda like Elif, or the correct form is, Elif is like her, Her eyes made Ada remember her own eyes: This is Mina!
B: Yes..
She continued: I guess this one should be Ali.
B: Yeah..
He was answering but the same time He was thinking what He should answer when She reaches to the main subject.
A: This one is your mother, but this one..
B: That's Ali's mother.
A: Aha, Got it.
She looked at the photo and She looked at the little boy laughing at the camera: This is you!
B: Yes! -He smiled-
'Please Ada, Don't ask about the next person'
But the next question came so fast, She looked at the boy who was hugging Bora, somehow five or six years older than him, literally the oldest child in the photo: Who is this Bora?
B: Can you give it to me?
He tried to take it from her, but She didn't let him, She turned the photo and read it, Hearing his name from Ada's mouth made him feel bad.
A: Ateş.. it is written here, Ateş.
Who is He?
B: Ada please... can you stop this game?
A: sorry! but which game?
B: Trying to find out things which aren't related to you - He shouted-
Ada said nothing, She just stared in his eyes, He was really angry but Ada couldn't solve why He is like this.
She put the photo on his desk: Not related to me? Really? Not related to me?
He didn't say anything, She continued: These not related to me things are ruining our family, can you understand this? oh, sorry, maybe this is something unrelated to you!!

'Is this really ruining my family?' He thought.
A: Tamam. Tamam. -She said with a sadness in her voice- I ruined the boundaries... as your wife.. there are still things you don't want me to know. tamam. I won't annoy you.

She was leaving the room, But when She heard his voice, She stopped.
B: Ada! I have a brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 13.9K 50
Sun and moon the two source of light. Sun is heated, warmer and arrogant sometimes , you can never see the sun directly because it makes you blind wi...
81.3K 5.3K 14
Get Ready!! .. to witness a saga..full of love..romance..and evil eye... PROLOGUE : A smooth loving life..who doesn't dream of...who doesn't want a l...
189K 18.7K 23
It is cute beautiful and emotional story. I fell in love with a girl who loved someone else , we were living in same house and she was pregnant , n...
3.8K 279 12
" दूसरी बार भी इश्क होगा तो तुमसे ही ख़फ़ा हूं मैं, बेवफ़ा नहीं " ( if I will fall in love again then it will be you only..yes I am angry but not a...